Author Topic: Skippy's statement, for her JTF Friends_  (Read 22701 times)

Boeregeneraal

Re: Skippy's statement, for her JTF Friends_
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2008, 02:23:13 AM »
I wish to thank Husar for what he has done. What I stated in my letter is 100% correct to my feelings I still have.
you have returned to us   whoooooooohooooooooooooooooooo O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2008, 03:51:35 AM »
I wish to thank Husar for what he has done. What I stated in my letter is 100% correct to my feelings I still have.
you have returned to us   whoooooooohooooooooooooooooooo O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

In a fashion  8;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2008, 06:08:33 AM »

In a fashion  8;)

haha

"bring back, og bring back, oh bring back my friii-iiends to me, to me" 8;) :D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2008, 06:15:07 AM »

In a fashion  8;)

haha

"bring back, og bring back, oh bring back my friii-iiends to me, to me" 8;) :D

:::D you dag  O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2008, 06:16:43 AM »
who will post in my Dr. Dan show now?   :'(

I am not allowed to post in that forum.  :P Sorry mate.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2008, 06:17:22 AM »

???

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2008, 08:31:12 AM »

???

Thats right Boere, many things are left unsaid.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2008, 09:28:39 AM »

You're warmly welcome, Sister.

;)

You did also worry
when I was about to leave.

:) :) :)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2008, 09:33:10 AM »
I knew that sounded familiar... welcome!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2008, 11:46:54 AM »
I don't have any respect for this. EVERY ONE of us here has taken crap and toughed it out. I certainly have. I was even BANNED once. I can't have much tolerance or respect for people who flee just because somebody was opposing them. Hello--this is the real world--not everybody is going to like or agree with you.

I am reminded of when Yephora left and everybody was begging to have her come back. I was the only member who stood up and said that a real Kahanist would not have been repulsed by ONE nutty person (she left because of Fruit of thy Loins, who I still and always will maintain was harmless), who did not even actually attack her (she just was offended by what he typed). How would somebody in our movement with skin that thin respond when they face REAL persecution--like abandonment? Getting fired? Torture?

I realize that not all here are Christians, but I do desire to share here a passage from the gospel of Matthew (in the New Testament) that is completely true and that explains this phenomenon at JTF very well:

Quote from: Gospel of Matthew
Matthew 13

The Parable of the Sower
 1That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the lake. 2Such large crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat in it, while all the people stood on the shore. 3Then he told them many things in parables, saying: "A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. 8Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9He who has ears, let him hear."

Chaimfan.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2008, 12:03:13 PM »
She was gone for less than a day if at all! I can never understand the motivation behind some of the smoke and mirror routine's some people will go through with new names and leaving and then returning to the forum. WHATS THE POINT? Anyway the way I see it she was never really gone so all this is really nothing more than luction.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2008, 12:04:16 PM »
whats the big fuss about. what did she contribute that was that great. i think we should reach out more to jews and judaism or we might as well drop the j from jtf. i really like the support of gentiles. but when they have more power than jews on a jewish forum it is just wrong. i think that unfortunately our cause might be lost if we dont stay  to the point( israel) of course. i also commend chaim for reaching out to gentiles but when jews are outnumberd on this forum people will start to think this a christian zionist forum and it might lose its appeal to jews
 and also righteous gentiles are not only white. i do not like it when white gentiles on this forum start critizing asians or latinos. the white christians have acted worse towards jews than both of these groups.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2008, 12:19:25 PM »

Maybe a strange question?

What is the difference between a Jew and a Gentile?

Are not Gentiles also Jewish by religion? But they are converted to Judaism and are not Jews by origin?

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2008, 12:22:49 PM »

Are not Gentiles also Jewish by religion? But they are converted to Judaism and are not Jews by origin?

a gentile is anyone who is not a jew (catholic, muslim, hindu, orthodox,) etc

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2008, 12:23:43 PM »
whats the big fuss about. what did she contribute that was that great. i think we should reach out more to jews and judaism or we might as well drop the j from jtf. i really like the support of gentiles. but when they have more power than jews on a jewish forum it is just wrong. i think that unfortunately our cause might be lost if we dont stay  to the point( israel) of course. i also commend chaim for reaching out to gentiles but when jews are outnumberd on this forum people will start to think this a christian zionist forum and it might lose its appeal to jews
 and also righteous gentiles are not only white. i do not like it when white gentiles on this forum start critizing asians or latinos. the white christians have acted worse towards jews than both of these groups.

Please do not try to put a divide etween the Jews and the Christians.  We need everyone here. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2008, 12:28:03 PM »

Do not compare Catholics to Muslims.  And this movement needs everyone to participate in order to be a mass movement. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2008, 12:30:17 PM »

Oke I though she was a Jew? But she seems to be a gentile?

What is an Infidel? What does that mean ?

Thank you for your answers.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2008, 12:32:30 PM »

Please do not try to put a divide etween the Jews and the Christians.  We need everyone here. 
i know but it sickens me sometimes to see the racism of our white christians on this forum. and i dont think this should represent a jewish forum

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2008, 12:33:09 PM »

Muslims are not gentiles they are demons,  and an Infidel is anyone who is not a dirty Muzzie.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2008, 12:34:29 PM »

an infidel is what the muslim nazis call everyone who is not a muslim. according to the koran infidels must be wiped out

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2008, 12:34:52 PM »

i know but it sickens me sometimes to see the racism of our white christians on this forum. and i dont think this should represent a jewish forum

What racism are you talking about?  If any thing the White Christians on this movement has been more united and solid for this movement.  Again I ask you please do not divide or put a wedge between our Jewish and Chrisitan members.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2008, 12:37:07 PM »

Muslims are not gentiles they are demons,  and an Infidel is anyone who is not a dirty Muzzie.
gentile: A non-Jew. http://www.gradesaver.com/classicnotes/titles/illuminated/terms.html
that is the strait and simple definition. i know obviously you cannot compare catholics to muslims but they does not change the definition of a word

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2008, 12:40:01 PM »

What racism are you talking about?  If any thing the White Christians on this movement has been more united and solid for this movement.  Again I ask you please do not divide or put a wedge between our Jewish and Chrisitan members.
i am not but i wish the jtf had more gentiles who were not all white. i would like the jtf to have more asian, latino and black members. if we reach out to them we will be more united and strong. and yes there is alot of racism to these groups on this forum

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2008, 12:40:25 PM »
We need everyone involved including Skippy and hope Scriabin can both put their petty aside and reconsider.  So I am asking you Shimon, last thing we need is any division among our Jews and Christian memebers.  And besides that is against this forum policy we need everyone.  

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2008, 12:43:05 PM »

i am not but i wish the jtf had more gentiles who were not all white. i would like the jtf to have more asian, latino and black members. if we reach out to them we will be more united and strong. and yes there is alot of racism to these groups on this forum

JTF isn't about those of different race,  we are into those who are righteous and nobel.  It has nothing to do if one is white or not.  But I don't know where you come from, but we have members on this forum that are not caucasion.   We want righteous of any race.  As long as they are good people no one cares their skin color.