Author Topic: vatican smoking gun... here we go again...  (Read 13889 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: vatican smoking gun...
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 02:07:38 AM »
There is nothing that the Vatican is doing right now that is not obvious and plain to see. The Vatican OPENLY demands that Israel surrender land to the Muslim Nazis and OPENLY calls for a borderless world. There need be no conspiracy, because their agenda is on the table for all to see.

These Catholic-conspiracy threads just discredit us.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 02:17:58 AM »
yeah...? do you know what their slime-nazi plans are for har habayit...? for what they are just aching to do to all of us jews in the world yet again...? are these plans of theirs and they are their sick plans... are they out there... open and on the table...? not hardly... you just don't WANT any of this to be true... so you will it away with a wave of your emperial hand and with contempt, scorn and derision for anyone like moi who takes this shi- seriously... nik.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 02:20:03 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 12:52:11 AM »
i notice c.f. that you have had nothing to say in response to my retort... all flippin' day... ta... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 01:45:08 AM »
I don't need to say anything to this. The Vatican OPENLY says Israel must surrender all Judea and Samaria. I don't need your secret sources.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2008, 09:03:33 AM »
Disclaimer:
This post DOES NOT apply to rank & file catholics.

It's no secret the vatican is anti-semitic. It has been since it's creation 1700 years ago.
Oh shut up. You are a fool and know nothing about the Catholic Church.

What exactly is "spookie" about the Jesuits? You are an ignorant child.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2008, 09:05:09 AM »
CF

Complete and utter BS that the vatican calls for a borderless world. Where do you get this stuff from? Do you just make it up?

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2008, 09:10:15 AM »
I am really starting to get sick of all this Catholic bashing on the forum, it is the main reason that I have been less active on this forum lately. And it is complete non-sense to say that you are not attacking individual Catholics when you do so. Would anyone stand for it if someone came on here and bashed Judaism as a religon but tried to claim that they weren't attacking Jews as individuals? Of course not. All of this Catholic and Vatican conspiracy crap is just disgusting. JTF is quickly turning into, if it is not already, an anti-Catholic forum that is very very unwelcoming to Catholics.

newman

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2008, 09:49:35 AM »
I am really starting to get sick of all this Catholic bashing on the forum, it is the main reason that I have been less active on this forum lately. And it is complete non-sense to say that you are not attacking individual Catholics when you do so. Would anyone stand for it if someone came on here and bashed Judaism as a religon but tried to claim that they weren't attacking Jews as individuals? Of course not. All of this Catholic and Vatican conspiracy crap is just disgusting. JTF is quickly turning into, if it is not already, an anti-Catholic forum that is very very unwelcoming to Catholics.

Criticising the Vatican is NOT 'bashing' the faith itself.

If I attack crooked TV preachers I'm NOT attacking protestantism, am I?

If we attack looney Rabbis at NK (and we do a lot), we're not attacking Judaism, are we?

Therefore If we attack a certain group of RC Church priests it cannot be construed as an attack on catholicism or ordinary catholics.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2008, 09:55:43 AM »

If we attack looney Rabbis at NK (and we do a lot), we're not attacking Judaism, are we?

Therefore If we attack a certain group of RC Church priests it cannot be construed as an attack on catholicism or ordinary catholics.
Protestants and Jews do not all belong to one institution. Catholics do. And you claim that the Catholic Church is an anti-semetic institution and has been for over 1700 years. You claim that I, and all Catholics are members of an anti-semetic institution. Big difference.

newman

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2008, 10:05:28 AM »

Protestants and Jews do not all belong to one institution. Catholics do. And you claim that the Catholic Church is an anti-semetic institution and has been for over 1700 years. You claim that I, and all Catholics are members of an anti-semetic institution. Big difference.
Big difference, my foot.

If we blast a baptist TV preacher we atre not attacking all baptists. It would be hysterical nonsense to say so.

Re: the church's undeniable anti-semitic history.............A fact is a fact. However, being born into that institution does not make you an anti-semite, nor would anyone accuse you of being one. I think you are being over-sensitive.

We blast germany for it's anti-semitism but you don't see Golden Pheasant (a german) crying about it.

Are you claiming we're wrong about the church's attitude to Jews for the last 17 centuries or are you saying we're right about it but just shouldn't mention it? Please explain.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2008, 10:50:31 AM »
dhimmi pride has a point .
the Catholic Church has only one leader, the Pope.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2008, 01:17:02 PM »
What is this more Catholic Bashing?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2008, 03:00:36 PM »
sorry to have to say it but there is simply no way around it... all of you guys and gals who are catholic out there... your religious leaders (those in the know) are hiding from you the true reality of what your religion really is... just like the reform and conservative rabbis (again those in the know) are keeping from their congregations exactly what their religon is as well... because it is not judaism... nor is it monotheism at all... it is in league with the catholic church which is not christian... nor is it monotheistic either... and to see the truth for yourselves all you have to do is be willing to examine one book...

you can get it from amazon as i did... "2 babylons" (the papal worship proved to be the worship of nimrod and his wife)... by rev. alexander hislop (1853)... absolutely blows wide open the secret satanic-cult which underlies every ritual, relic, rite, ceremony, holiday and custom of the vatican's idolatrous clutch of sun and fire worshippers... and it exposes to the light of day just who and what the pope and his court of cardinals actually are and what they really stand for... everything completely documented and explained... no excuses... there is nothing stopping anyone from finding out the truth for oneself... it simply requires open-mindedness and intellectual honesty and integrity and of course the desire to discover nothing but the truth... nik. out...  
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 03:39:11 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2008, 04:01:12 PM »
A Jew I know, told me that today , in Putin's Russia, the Orthodox Russian Church, is much more openly anti-semitic, than the Catholic Church today, that is almost dead.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2008, 04:30:30 PM »
Would you like to shun the Catholics from this movement?  You are basically going after an entire religion over millions for what the vatican does..  Many Catholics don't even pay attention to the pope.. but you are?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2008, 05:59:05 PM »
yes i am... or as i prefer to say... paying attention to the jesuit general who runs the pope... they are planning another holocaust of my people and i don't give a damn who i offend while attempting to save jewish lives... so if you don't mind... i've got work to do... nik.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2008, 07:12:07 PM »
There is just a new general in power.
i read some of "vatican assasins" of Phelps.

Who else knows this book?

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2008, 07:46:05 PM »

Big difference, my foot.

If we blast a baptist TV preacher we atre not attacking all baptists. It would be hysterical nonsense to say so.

Re: the church's undeniable anti-semitic history.............A fact is a fact. However, being born into that institution does not make you an anti-semite, nor would anyone accuse you of being one. I think you are being over-sensitive.

We blast germany for it's anti-semitism but you don't see Golden Pheasant (a german) crying about it.

Are you claiming we're wrong about the church's attitude to Jews for the last 17 centuries or are you saying we're right about it but just shouldn't mention it? Please explain.

Totally different things. Being German is an ethnicity, it is not a choice and can not be changed like a religion can be. Baptists are not a united group. They don't even share a common set of beliefs let alone have one leader. Baptists often brag about how their various differences and splits make more baptists. "We multiply by dividing" they say. And what you are doing in regards to the Catholic Church is nothing like you're examples of televanglists or an NK rabbi. You are not bashing an individual Catholic priest, Bishop, Cardinal, theologian, or Pope. You are attacking the Church as an institution throughout its entire history (its been 2,000 years since St. Peter founded the Catholic Church not 1,700 btw). There certainly has been a long history of anti-semitism in the Church and periods when the Church did evil things to Jews. But it is wrong to say that this was true for the entire history of the Church- actually the Jesuits who you seem to despise (I'm waiting to hear what you think is so spooky about them) stand out as an example of people who were particulary favorable towards Jews. And the Catholic Church of today has changed ALOT from the anti-semitism of the past. John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI especially have tried to do alot to change the Church and repent for the sins of the past. To try and claim that the Church today is anti-semitic and the Vatican is evil is just ridiculous.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2008, 07:48:47 PM »
yes i am... or as i prefer to say... paying attention to the jesuit general who runs the pope... they are planning another holocaust of my people and i don't give a damn who i offend while attempting to save jewish lives... so if you don't mind... i've got work to do... nik.
JTF seeks to create a coalition of Jews and righteous gentiles to save Israel and America. Righteous Catholics are a part of that coalition and JTF has an official policy against Catholic bashing. If anyone doesn't belong it is you and your insane nazi like Vatican conspiracies!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2008, 07:52:27 PM »
The Phelps book is basically just assuming that all alleged "Jewish conspiracies", are in fact a cover for Jesuit activities.

newman

« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2008, 08:03:12 PM »
Would you like to shun the Catholics from this movement?  You are basically going after an entire religion over millions for what the vatican does..  Many Catholics don't even pay attention to the pope.. but you are?

Thankyou MW, that's just my point.

Most catholics have little regard for the anti-semites and hard-liners in the vatican. It's not like 400 years ago when blind obedience was the norm. I've been at mass where fellow catholics were openly critical of vatican policy and not too polite about that criticism.

Is it not obvious then that criticism of the vatican (for anti-semitism-not theology)  does not amount to bashing rank & file catholics.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2008, 08:29:32 PM »

Most catholics have little regard for the anti-semites and hard-liners in the vatican. It's not like 400 years ago when blind obedience was the norm. I've been at mass where fellow catholics were openly critical of vatican policy and not too polite about that criticism.

Is it not obvious then that criticism of the vatican (for anti-semitism-not theology)  does not amount to bashing rank & file catholics.
HAHAHA most Catholics have little regard for the Vatican? You can't be serious. There is a word for Catholics who don't like the Vatican: Anglicans. John Paul II was the most popular Pope in history. Do you have any idea of the millions and millions of people that go to see the Pope during World Youth Days? Of course Catholics are critical of certain positions of the Vatican but not the institution of the Vatican itself. We are allowed to question, debate, and to think freely, but we are supposed to follow the Church's teachings.

How can you claim the Church today is anti-semitic? Name for me a single thing that Pope Benedict XVI has said or done that could be considered anti-semitic. Pope Benedict has done alot to try and reconcile with the Jewish people. He has repeatidly denouced the evils of nazism, he has stressed the Jewish roots of Catholicism in his writings, attends passover ceremonies at synagoges and calls the Jewish people "brothers" and "the people of the covenant."

« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 08:59:58 PM by dhimmi_pride »

newman

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2008, 10:28:35 PM »

HAHAHA most Catholics have little regard for the Vatican? You can't be serious. There is a word for Catholics who don't like the Vatican: Anglicans. John Paul II was the most popular Pope in history. Do you have any idea of the millions and millions of people that go to see the Pope during World Youth Days? Of course Catholics are critical of certain positions of the Vatican but not the institution of the Vatican itself. We are allowed to question, debate, and to think freely, but we are supposed to follow the Church's teachings.

How can you claim the Church today is anti-semitic? Name for me a single thing that Pope Benedict XVI has said or done that could be considered anti-semitic. Pope Benedict has done alot to try and reconcile with the Jewish people. He has repeatidly denouced the evils of nazism, he has stressed the Jewish roots of Catholicism in his writings, attends passover ceremonies at synagoges and calls the Jewish people "brothers" and "the people of the covenant."

Since you asked..........

No recognition of the State of Israel until 1994.

Constant demands for the surrender of Judea & Samaria.

Demands for the internationalisation of Jerusalem.

And that's just on JP ll's watch.

As for benny's criticism of nazism................he's a kraut AND a former hitler(Y'S) youth!

Disclaimer:

The above is an answer to a question and NOT an attack on righteous rank & file catholics.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2008, 10:46:41 PM »
all i'm saying is the religion is not really what it pretends to be... i do not mean to demean or slight any sincere believing catholics who believe what they think catholicism teaches them... i would never want to disparage good and decent people of any creed or walk of life... or their clergymen either... assuming that they do not know or are not aware of the truth about their faith... which unfortunately all of them including protestantism and reform, conservative and reconstructionist judaism are mistaken and not teaching the real story and truth about G-d and His ways... and therefore all have at least a little bit of idolatry mixed in and interwoven into their religion and beliefs... some more than others... nik. out...
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 12:57:41 AM by nikmatdam »

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2008, 12:13:08 AM »

Since you asked..........

No recognition of the State of Israel until 1994.
Diplomatic relations is not the same as recognition. The Vatican always recognized Israel and Popes and high ranking clergy have met with Israeli leaders and PMs since Israel was founded. And you are right to criticize them for not establishing relations with them sooner. But I don't think their lack of recognition was rooted in anti-semitism. Alot of it had to do with the considerations of Catholics living in the Arab world. Having a the Catholic Church establish close ties with Israel could be death, literally, for many of those people.  Alot of the hostility towards relations also involved control over Christian holy sites and favortism, real or perceived, towards the Orthodox Church by Israel. The Vatican also took many many years to establish formal diplomatic ties with the US, Mexico, Poland, Italy ect. Why did they do that? Given your logic I guess you would argue that the Vatican is anti-Catholic.

Constant demands for the surrender of Judea & Samaria.
I think you greatly exagerate the Vaticans enthusiasm. I am against the Vaticans position in regards to Judea and Samaria. But that is not an official Church teaching or an article of faith. And it is also the position of possibly most Israelis and is the official policy of the US, all Western nations and most of the world. To scapgoat the Vatican for this situation is ridiculous. The Vatican is wrong but that does not make it anti-semitic.

Demands for the internationalisation of Jerusalem.
The Vatican wanted an International Jerusalem in 1947 but has withdrawn that position.

And that's just on JP ll's watch.

Oh yeah. That great anti-semite and foe of Israel John Paul II  ::)

"one must understand that the Jews, who were dispersed throughout the world for two thousand years, had decided to return to the land of their forefathers. They have this right."~ John Paul II

"you are our brothers and, in a certain way, our dearly beloved older brothers." ~ John Paul II

"the Jews have a right to nationhood, as do all other peoples, according to international law." ~ John Paul II

"the Jewish people, after the tragic experiences linked to the slaughter of many of its sons and daughters, motivated by a desire for security, established the State of Israel." ~ John Paul II

On Israel 1984: "the desired security and tranquillity that are the prerogative of every nation, as well as required conditions for the life and progress of every society." ~ John Paul II

"Never again anti-Semitism, never again genocide," ~ John Paul II at the ceremony marking the 50th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz

"Then came World War II, with the concentration camps and the planned extermination. First it was precisely the Jewish people who suffered this, solely because they were Jews. Anyone living in Poland at that time had contact with that reality, even if only indirectly....This was therefore my own experience, too; an experience that I carry within me to this day....Auschwitz, perhaps the most eloquent symbol of the Holocaust of the Jewish people, shows how far a system built on premises of racial hatred or a passion to dominate can lead a nation. Auschwitz continues to sound its warning to this day, reminding us that anti-Semitism is a grave sin against humanity; that every racial hatred inevitably leads to the infringement of human dignity.

There is no doubt that the Shoah still stands at the center of the Jewish people's agenda and should continue to stand at the center of the international community's agenda, especially in an effort to uproot any possibility of its repetition in the future. It is important to be aware of the sensitivity of the Jewish people: the wounds and scars of the Shoah are still fresh and painful in its body." ~ John Paul II

As for benny's criticism of nazism................he's a kraut AND a former hitler(Y'S) youth!

The current Pope is from Germany and at age 14, along with every other boy in Germany at the time, was compelled to join the Hitler Youth. Ratzingers family hated the Nazi's, his father was a vocal critic of the Nazi's because he believed, like John Paul II and many many others, that it conflicted with Catholic teachings. The family also hated the Nazi's because Ratzinger's 14 year old cousin who had downs syndrome had been murdered during the Nazi's eugenics campaign. Ratzinger refused to attend Hitler Youth meetings because they were held on Sundays and they conflicted with Church services- which was done deliberately by the Nazi's in order to get the youth to loose their Christian faith in favor of Nazi mysticism/paganism. Two years later he was drafted into the German air force, he saw no combat due to health reasons and as soon as the allies were near him abandoned his unit and soon became a priest. He is not now and never was a Nazi in any way, shape, or form. His only crime was being born in Germany in 1927.

Try reading what Benedict XVI has actually said about Judaism, Israel, and the Holocaust, as seen below, before calling him a Nazi. He was also the person behind the Vatican establishing formal relations with Israel.

Quote from: Cardinal Ratzinger(Pope Benedict XVI)
Abraham, father of the people of Israel, father of faith, thus become the source of blessing, for in him all the families of the earth shall call themselves blessed. The task of the Chosen People is, therefore, to make a gift of their G-d � the one true G-d � to every other people; in reality, as Christians we are the inheritors of their faith in the one G-d. Our gratitude, therefore, must be extended to our Jewish brothers and sisters who, despite the hardships of their own history, have held on to faith in this G-d right up to the present, and who witness to it in the sight of those peoples who, lacking knowledge of the one G-d, dwell in darkness and in the shadow of death.

Down through the history of Christianity, already-strained relations deteriorated further, even giving birth in many cases to anti-Jewish attitudes, which throughout history have led to deplorable acts of violence. Even if the most recent, loathsome experience of the Shoah was perpetrated in the name of an anti-Christian ideology, which tried to strike the Christian faith at its Abrahamic roots in the people of Israel it cannot be denied that a certain insufficient resistance to its atrocity on the part of Christians can be explained by an inherited anti-Judaism present in the hearts of not a few Christians.

Perhaps it is precisely because of this latest tragedy that a new vision of the relationship between the Church and Israel has been born: a sincere willingness to overcome every kind of anti-Judaism, and to initiate a constructive dialogue based on knowledge of each other, and on reconciliation. If such a dialogue is to be fruitful, it must begin with a prayer to our G-d, first of all that he might grant to us Christians a greater esteem and love for that people � the people of Israel � to whom belong the adoption as sons, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises; theirs are the patriarchs, and from them comes Christ according to the flesh, he who is over all, G-d, blessed forever. Amen. And this not only in the past, but still today, for the gifts and the call of G-d are irrevocable. In the same way, let us pray that he may grant also to the children of Israel a deeper knowledge of Jesus of Nazareth, who is their son, and the gift they have made to us. Since we are both awaiting the final redemption, let us pray that the paths we follow may converge.

It is evident that, as Christians, our dialogue with the Jews is situated on a different level than that in which we engage with other religions. The faith witnessed to by the Jewish Bible (The Tanach for Christians) is not merely another religion to us, but is the foundation of our own faith. Therefore, Christians � and today increasingly in collaboration with their Jewish sisters and brothers � read and attentively study these books of Sacred Scripture, as a part of their common heritage.

I'm still waiting to hear about those spooky Jesuits. And for you to give me one anti-semitic statement by Benedict XVI
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 12:18:08 AM by dhimmi_pride »