Author Topic: Arab countries are not so backwards -Music  (Read 19383 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Arab countries are not so backwards -Music
« on: February 18, 2008, 05:15:09 AM »
A lot of you i'm sure picture all arab countries to be Sharia focused, executing whomever steps out of line.
There is a lot of Arab music though that nearly everybody listens too......they don't ban everything. Even if it is slightly crazy.......it is only really Saudi Arabia and Iran that are the extremists.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Iu5IcycUd4&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7zinomr1rrw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e7EJ9wBxA8E

I cannot argue that these videos or the music is considered Islamic but the people are not as backwards as you think they are. Most of it has reformed.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Arab countries are not so backwards -Music
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 05:21:12 AM »
Sarah,

I consider the 3 samples of music you gave, as backward.

But that's just my, West-European-Arab-music-hating opinion.

I much prefer authentic non-vocal Arab music on a solo instrument such as the oud,
without any of the arab or other muslim languages, or texts.

I want a law , that forbids loud music like this in cars.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 05:27:29 AM »
I understand what you mean, though the majority of arabs wouldn't listen to just an instrument. Just like most of the West wouldn't listen to it either, and these songs are comparable to those of the wests especially with the words.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 05:30:28 AM »
I understand what you mean, though the majority of arabs wouldn't listen to just an instrument. Just like most of the West wouldn't listen to it either, and these songs are comparable to those of the wests especially with the words.
That's correct.
That's why I dislike this pop-arab music ,a lot more then traditional arab music.

I hate the NWO globalist destruction of the European or any other culture.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 07:43:37 AM »
That's correct.
That's why I dislike this pop-arab music ,a lot more then traditional arab music.

But this proves that the Arab countries and their people are not merely turbaned nomads killing people everyday of their lives. The arab world is becoming more westernized, which although you may hate you can tolerate.

newman

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 07:46:33 AM »
That's correct.

But this proves that the Arab countries and their people are not merely turbaned nomads killing people everyday of their lives. The arab world is becoming more westernized, which although you may hate you can tolerate.

Music proves nothing. Cannibals make bongo music and nazi-germany had fine orchestras.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 06:35:03 PM »
That's correct.

no. We must not encourage JTF members to listen to liberal satanic stuff.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 06:43:43 PM »
That's correct.

I know. Though many people say that if Islam went through the same renaissance period as did Christianity, they would tolerate it. If you look at the Arab world it is going through this period quite significantly, reflected by it's music and other factors.......

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 06:46:53 PM »
That's correct.

I know. Though many people say that if Islam went through the same renaissance period as did Christianity, they would tolerate it. If you look at the Arab world it is going through this period quite significantly, reflected by it's music and other factors.......
the Renaissance was a product of intelligent people. this"music" is hardly the product of 90+ IQ people.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 06:51:40 PM »
They are making money out of it and can sing.

Forget even the music Ambiorix, the culture itself is changing as shown through the lax behaviour in the videos.......you don't get whipped for wearing a T-shirt if you're a woman....you can work freely etc.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 07:13:01 PM »

Forget even the music Ambiorix, the culture itself is changing as shown through the lax behaviour in the videos.......you don't get whipped for wearing a T-shirt if you're a woman....you can work freely etc.
Is a liberal self-hating Arab world better than a theocratic Arab world ?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 07:15:43 PM »

The west is leading to destruction because it is too liberal yet you hate the arab world because of Islam and live in the west. If the Arab world also leads to a liberal destruction would you hate it less then an Islamic arab world?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 07:17:06 PM »

The west is leading to destruction because it is too liberal yet you hate the arab world because of Islam and live in the west. If the Arab world also leads to a liberal destruction would you hate it less then an Islamic arab world?
I  don't know if liberalism-atheism in Arabia would destroy islam

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 07:18:41 PM »

It already is. Look at the music.....that isn't Islamic, if that continues and spreads to every home Islam will disintergrate but also because of other less islamic things in Arab society that are being encouraged.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 07:23:17 PM »

It already is. Look at the music.....that isn't Islamic, if that continues and spreads to every home Islam will disintergrate but also because of other less islamic things in Arab society that are being encouraged.
Sarah, please, don't underestimate muslims. A moderate "liberal" islam, is more dangerous , and taqiah is their tactic.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 04:12:07 AM »
I don't then understand what you realistically want in regards to Islam, either making it change or what?

You cannot eliminate all the muslims in the world because that isn't realistic......so what else? You just want to keep fighting until the end of time?

newman

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 04:20:12 AM »

You cannot eliminate all the muslims in the world because that isn't realistic......so what else?

THE NEWMAN MIDEAST PEACE PLAN:

It has become most apparent that moslems cannot live with anybody. Look around the world and you'll see that there are huge proplems anywhere that these head-banging loons hang out: Phillipines, India, Eastern Europe , Western Europe, Mid East, North america, Australasia .........you name the place, there's towell-head trouble.

As some whimps and girlie-men are squeemish about a final sollution to the islamic question, a more acceptable way of dealing with the problem would be containment.

The first step is to get the Beit Din to nominate what exactly is Greater Israel. Once we establish the boundaries of greater Israel, we can hand control of this real estate to the chosen people as G_d intended.The rest of the Mid East (minus oil fields) we wall up as a combined moslem reserve/ bombing range/toxic waste dump.

This will be a double wall system where the walls have a ten mile killing zone between them patrolled by AC-130 gunships and complete with mines, automated mini-guns, death rays and whatever wonders of technology the Israel/USA/ (post-enema)Europe alliance can come up with. This massive engeneering project will be financed by the (previously arab-owned) oil wells with abundent (cheap) labour provided by the more benign , non-moslem turd world masses.( U$25 /month plus tent accomodation and all the navy beans they can eat)

In this new, escape proof moslem paradise would be placed all the moslems from all parts of the world without exception. Here they can merrily bang their heads on the rug, howl at the moon and engage in an endless cycle of civil war, pack-rape, slave trading, murder and mutilation and all the other things they love to get up to.....all without bothering the rest of humanity.

Now, this is the final and most important part..............
As we all know these people have proven to be completely incapable of fullfilling even their most basic needs and no doubt the few bleeding hearts left amongst us (that we havn't used as target practice) will demand we send some basic aid. Well, we can use this to advantage.

The afore mentioned aid will be dropped in by a fleet of yellow painted c-130 hercules cargo planes. Occasionally we can use the same planes to drop a fuel-air bomb or two.After about 100 to 150 years, they will begin to worship the "big yellow bird" who gives food and occasionally "divine" wrath. When the new big yellow bird religion has replaced islam, we get some unemployed liberal Hollywood actor to don the Big Bird costume from Sesame Street to go in,become the new Prophet and tell the bone heads how it all works....... Fool proof.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 04:23:28 AM »
How would you get the world to support you? Every single muslim country will wage war upon Israel before anything is even begun.

newman

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2008, 04:29:40 AM »
How would you get the world to support you? Every single muslim country will wage war upon Israel before anything is even begun.

Gutless, nutless europe will do as it's told. They appeased hitler, communism and iSSlam so they'll appease America too if America gets nasty enough. China may arc up but for a garanteed piece of the oil, they'll play ball. Third world countries will shut up too if they know what's good for them.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2008, 04:33:37 AM »

Gutless, nutless europe will do as it's told. They appeased hitler, communism and iSSlam so they'll appease America too if America gets nasty enough. China may arc up but for a garanteed piece of the oil, they'll play ball. Third world countries will shut up too if they know what's good for them.

America won't sustain it's power for that long.

newman

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2008, 04:36:25 AM »

America won't sustain it's power for that long.

But for long enough. Besides......without an American market for it's goods, China starves. Nobody but China can come close to threatening America's might and even they can't do it for another 20+ years.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2008, 08:48:43 AM »

You cannot eliminate all the muslims in the world because that isn't realistic......so what else?

It has become most apparent that moslems cannot live with anybody. Look around the world and you'll see that there are huge proplems anywhere that these head-banging loons hang out: Phillipines, India, Eastern Europe , Western Europe, Mid East, North america, Australasia .........you name the place, there's towell-head trouble.

As some whimps and girlie-men are squeemish about a final sollution to the islamic question, a more acceptable way of dealing with the problem would be containment.

The first step is to get the Beit Din to nominate what exactly is Greater Israel. Once we establish the boundaries of greater Israel, we can hand control of this real estate to the chosen people as G_d intended.The rest of the Mid East (minus oil fields) we wall up as a combined moslem reserve/ bombing range/toxic waste dump.

This will be a double wall system where the walls have a ten mile killing zone between them patrolled by AC-130 gunships and complete with mines, automated mini-guns, death rays and whatever wonders of technology the Israel/USA/ (post-enema)Europe alliance can come up with. This massive engeneering project will be financed by the (previously arab-owned) oil wells with abundent (cheap) labour provided by the more benign , non-moslem turd world masses.( U$25 /month plus tent accomodation and all the navy beans they can eat)

In this new, escape proof moslem paradise would be placed all the moslems from all parts of the world without exception. Here they can merrily bang their heads on the rug, howl at the moon and engage in an endless cycle of civil war, pack-rape, slave trading, murder and mutilation and all the other things they love to get up to.....all without bothering the rest of humanity.

As we all know these people have proven to be completely incapable of fullfilling even their most basic needs and no doubt the few bleeding hearts left amongst us (that we havn't used as target practice) will demand we send some basic aid. Well, we can use this to advantage.

The afore mentioned aid will be dropped in by a fleet of yellow painted c-130 hercules cargo planes. Occasionally we can use the same planes to drop a fuel-air bomb or two.After about 100 to 150 years, they will begin to worship the "big yellow bird" who gives food and occasionally "divine" wrath. When the new big yellow bird religion has replaced islam, we get some unemployed liberal Hollywood actor to don the Big Bird costume from Sesame Street to go in,become the new Prophet and tell the bone heads how it all works....... Fool proof.

Now there's a plan I could support !  O0

In all seriousness, Newman's plan (although delivered in a comic vein) does incorporate many effective strategies that should be employed to eradicate Islam.

I prefer to think of any 'plan' for dealing with Islam and moooozies as a war plan, rather than a peace plan. Unlike Sarah, who apparently believes that it's unrealistic to wage continual war against the Islamic world, and that eradicating mooozies and Islam is an impossibility--I believe that continuous war with Islam is mandatory and inevitable, and that every civilized nation on Earth should strive to eradicate this evil, retrograde, abomination that masquerades as a religion.

How can this best be achieved ?

Surely, as Newman so adroitly points out, containing the Koranimals should be the first step in ending the existence of Islam.

But containment isn't enough.

Containment must be followed by isolation, and then annihilation.

To accomplish this several tactics should be employed.

First and foremost, the West must stop doing any business with mooozies. This requires a crash energy program which JTF has long advocated. Once the mooozie oil weapon has been neutralized, the Koranimals will be stripped of their economic and political power.

Next, Western nations must impose a total embargo on the delivery of food to the Islamic enemy. The food weapon is an extremely powerful one and should be used to bring the mooozies to their knees.

In addition to stopping the delivery of food, a total embargo of all Western technologies and medicines should be advented.

A starving, bankrupt, Islamic world devoid of Western technologies would soon be precariously teetering on the precipice of extinction. All that would be needed is a small shove to send them over the edge, and finally rid the planet of this cancer.

So there you have it. A blueprint for the eradication of Islam.

It can't happen soon enough.

Offline Abdul-Azim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2008, 11:16:29 AM »

In all seriousness, Newman's plan (although delivered in a comic vein) does incorporate many effective strategies that should be employed to eradicate Islam.

I prefer to think of any 'plan' for dealing with Islam and moooozies as a war plan, rather than a peace plan. Unlike Sarah, who apparently believes that it's unrealistic to wage continual war against the Islamic world, and that eradicating mooozies and Islam is an impossibility--I believe that continuous war with Islam is mandatory and inevitable, and that every civilized nation on Earth should strive to eradicate this evil, retrograde, abomination that masquerades as a religion.

Surely, as Newman so adroitly points out, containing the Koranimals should be the first step in ending the existence of Islam.

First and foremost, the West must stop doing any business with mooozies. This requires a crash energy program which JTF has long advocated. Once the mooozie oil weapon has been neutralized, the Koranimals will be stripped of their economic and political power.

Next, Western nations must impose a total embargo on the delivery of food to the Islamic enemy. The food weapon is an extremely powerful one and should be used to bring the mooozies to their knees.

In addition to stopping the delivery of food, a total embargo of all Western technologies and medicines should be advented.

A starving, bankrupt, Islamic world devoid of Western technologies would soon be precariously teetering on the precipice of extinction. All that would be needed is a small shove to send them over the edge, and finally rid the planet of this cancer.

you are nothing but a disgusting nazi.

newman

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2008, 11:45:44 AM »

you are nothing but a disgusting nazi.

muSSlims started it.

Offline Abdul-Azim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2008, 12:22:22 PM »
A lot of you i'm sure picture all arab countries to be Sharia focused, executing whomever steps out of line.
There is a lot of Arab music though that nearly everybody listens too......they don't ban everything. Even if it is slightly crazy.......it is only really Saudi Arabia and Iran that are the extremists.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Iu5IcycUd4&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7zinomr1rrw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e7EJ9wBxA8E

I cannot argue that these videos or the music is considered Islamic but the people are not as backwards as you think they are. Most of it has reformed.

nonono, all those guys in those videos think about nothing else besides killing jews, and taking their women as slaves ;)