Author Topic: ZT - Black guy teaches how to pronounce words like ask  (Read 8766 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: ZT - Black guy teaches how to pronounce words like ask
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 04:09:56 PM »
I think it's wonderful that he's doing this to help his own community to rise to higher levels of competency. This will truly have the potential to help these young people to live better lives if they use the language skills that he is teaching them.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 01:37:33 AM »
I'm took Ebonics in college, and I believe I still remember how to conjugate ask.

He Axes me a question.
I Axes you a question.
we Axes him a question.
Ya'll Axes him a question.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 01:58:42 AM »
 :::D

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 02:55:14 AM »
 :) :D ;D :o 8) ??? ::) :laugh: ^-^ 8;) O0 :::D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 10:04:28 AM »
These blacks will indeed remain the lower class, unless, they learn to imitate our language, behaviour, attitude and so on.
That teacher's eddy murphy english, isn't what I call English. For me there is 1 kind of English, and that the variaties of English spoken in England.
Most English people are unable to speak English correctly.
Only the higher middle class and upper class speak correct "Queen English".

What US people made of it is a different language.
I wouldn't call the use of language by the Fox-news-speaker "English" neither.

But the main point is that blacks apparently learn "slang" more verbally, and that it is not corrected.

My question is : wouldn't the best thing be to deport the afro-americans to some part of Africa, so that they can create their own state and language?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Just Erica

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 10:23:22 AM »
These blacks will indeed remain the lower class, unless, they learn to imitate our language, behaviour, attitude and so on.
That teacher's eddy murphy english, isn't what I call English. For me there is 1 kind of English, and that the variaties of English spoken in England.

But the main point is that blacks apparently learn "slang" more verbally, and that it is not corrected.

My question is : wouldn't the best thing be to deport the afro-americans to some part of Africa, so that they can create their own state and language?
That's a crazy question, and you know it. Your only solution to this problem is to sent blacks to Africa? Are you going back to where your ancestors came from?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 10:32:41 AM »

You can't really deport them because unlike some other groups, they do have a legitimate claim to live here at this point (if Lincoln had not been assassinated, then more would have lived in Liberia).

I am concerned about the demographic shift in America toward being nonwhite, and I'd like to combat that however.

I think many blacks would go to Africa if they were offered money to start their own businesses there and to be able to afford a good lifestyle there. Things are generally cheaper in Africa so it wouldn't take a lot of money.

It would save more money in the long run.

A lot of white Americans retire to other countries because while they might be lower middle class here, they can take their retirement savings and live in the upper class in another country, even being able to hire maids, etc.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 11:12:58 AM »

That's a crazy question, and you know it. Your only solution to this problem is to sent blacks to Africa? Are you going back to where your ancestors came from?
The only solution is indeed to build a wall between black and whites, or the send all the blacks in the world back to Africa.
The Whites should stay wherever they can be a absolute majority.

I live less then 200 km from the place where my ancestres lived since 1300.

Whites, should retreat to Europe in case their countries are invaded, and in case they are being ethically cleansed.
I can imagine some South-american countries, that are too instable for whites to live.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 11:14:44 AM »

You can't really deport them because unlike some other groups, they do have a legitimate claim to live here at this point (if Lincoln had not been assassinated, then more would have lived in Liberia).

I am concerned about the demographic shift in America toward being nonwhite, and I'd like to combat that however.

I think many blacks would go to Africa if they were offered money to start their own businesses there and to be able to afford a good lifestyle there. Things are generally cheaper in Africa so it wouldn't take a lot of money.

It would save more money in the long run.

A lot of white Americans retire to other countries because while they might be lower middle class here, they can take their retirement savings and live in the upper class in another country, even being able to hire maids, etc.
I think that it would be a good idea not to leave your country to become upper class somewhere else.
A better idea, is as a grand parent, to help raise your grandchildren here.

Just Erica

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 11:16:03 AM »

The only solution is indeed to build a wall between black and whites, or the send all the blacks in the world back to Africa.The Whites should stay wherever they can be a absolute majority.

Whites, should retreat to Europe in case their countries are invaded, and in case they are being ethically cleansed.
I can imagine some South-american countries, that are too instable for whites to live.

How can we go back to a place we've never been? And when did this become a race to become bigger than the other? Why is it important for whites to outnumber everyone? You're afraid of 17% of blacks in America, while whites ARE the majority?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 11:22:26 AM »
Good for him.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2008, 11:37:55 AM »

The only solution is indeed to build a wall between black and whites, or the send all the blacks in the world back to Africa.The Whites should stay wherever they can be a absolute majority.

How can we go back to a place we've never been? And when did this become a race to become bigger than the other? Why is it important for whites to outnumber everyone? You're afraid of 17% of blacks in America, while whites ARE the majority?
Your genes and forefathers are african.
The USA will never treat all blacks well.
The 17 % blacks and other non-whites are growing in a tempo, that will make whites a minority in the USA, Europe, Russia, Australia in less than 100 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2008, 12:01:13 PM »
I think that it would be a good idea not to leave your country to become upper class somewhere else.

So many blacks, like those in Obama's church, like to talk about their "African" pride, and "African" values. In Africa, they would no longer have whitey to blame for keeping them down either.

Segregation is the only way I can see whites being protected from black crime here in America, and sending as many to Africa as possible with ample compensation seems to be a good idea to me.

As for whites moving to other countries, I'd rather have them stay and mentor the younger ones if they have anyone to mentor.

Just Erica

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2008, 12:04:10 PM »

The 17 % blacks and other non-whites are growing in a tempo, that will make whites a minority in the USA, Europe, Russia, Australia in less than 100 years

[/quote]How can we go back to a place we've never been? And when did this become a race to become bigger than the other? Why is it important for whites to outnumber everyone? You're afraid of 17% of blacks in America, while whites ARE the majority?
[/quote]Your genes and forefathers are african.
[/quote]Blacks have lived (legally) in America for 400 years, man. Just because we have lineage in Africa doesn't mean that we know where we come from. Do you know how many different tribes are represented by the 17 percent of Africans in America?

LOL Somewhere, hidden in my gene pool is a map of how to get 'Back To Africa". When I find it, I'll let you know when I'm leaving...  ::)

Just Erica

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 12:05:19 PM »

[/quote]How can we go back to a place we've never been? And when did this become a race to become bigger than the other? Why is it important for whites to outnumber everyone? You're afraid of 17% of blacks in America, while whites ARE the majority?
[/quote]Blacks have lived (legally) in America for 400 years, man. Just because we have lineage in Africa doesn't mean that we know where we come from. Do you know how many different tribes are represented by the 17 percent of Africans in America?

LOL Somewhere, hidden in my gene pool is a map of how to get 'Back To Africa". When I find it, I'll let you know when I'm leaving...  ::)

Just Erica

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 12:07:39 PM »

So many blacks, like those in Obama's church, like to talk about their "African" pride, and "African" values. In Africa, they would no longer have whitey to blame for keeping them down either.

Segregation is the only way I can see whites being protected from black crime here in America, and sending as many to Africa as possible with ample compensation seems to be a good idea to me.

As for whites moving to other countries, I'd rather have them stay and mentor the younger ones if they have anyone to mentor.
Wait, am I getting mixed messages here? Are you happy when some blacks say things like "The white man's got me down?" Or are you angry when other blacks don't say it and they want to do for themselves? WHich one is it? Do you want blacks dependent on white people or do you want them to have their own (IN THE SAME COUNTRY) we can't go back to 1958, Ruby.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 12:43:20 PM »

Wait, am I getting mixed messages here? Are you happy when some blacks say things like "The white man's got me down?" Or are you angry when other blacks don't say it and they want to do for themselves? WHich one is it? Do you want blacks dependent on white people or do you want them to have their own (IN THE SAME COUNTRY) we can't go back to 1958, Ruby.
I want blacks to be free, and live appart from whites. That avoids a lot of misery.
If Africa will be allowing all those black brothers from the USA, is another question.
Perhaps, they will refuse, because, the blacks from the USA, don't share the same cultural identity anymore.

USA will never go back to segregation, because the white majority are not racist enough for that.
On the contrary, they are self-hating , and think that blacks are equal.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 12:46:38 PM »

[/quote]It was wrong of the lazy whites to take black slaves.
They should never have done it.
Now it comes back as a boomerang in their face.

Just Erica

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 12:48:51 PM »

I want blacks to be free, and live appart from whites. That avoids a lot of misery.
If Africa will be allowing all those black brothers from the USA, is another question.
Perhaps, they will refuse, because, the blacks from the USA, don't share the same cultural identity anymore.

USA will never go back to segregation, because the white majority are not racist enough for that.
On the contrary, they are self-hating , and think that blacks are equal.
You're not interested in blacks being free from anything (besides I AM FREE!) and for you to say that makes it seem as though you believe whites are blacks downfall. But it's all a ploy to get blacks to move out of your space on the world. That's just mean...again.

And so you want the white majority to be MORE racist, so that they can run Blacks into Africa?

Just Erica

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 12:51:16 PM »

[/quote]It was wrong of the lazy whites to take black slaves.
They should never have done it.
Now it comes back as a boomerang in their face.
[/quote]I'm not blaming even them at this point. I'm blaming our generation of people acting as if these are the slavery times and someone is actually holding them back. It's them holding back themselves, not the other way around in the year 2008. And for you to present sending blacks BACK to africa as a plan to get them out of your space... it's really weird.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 12:59:20 PM »
Erica : <<I'm not blaming even them at this point. I'm blaming our generation of people acting as if these are the slavery times and someone is actually holding them back. It's them holding back themselves, not the other way around in the year 2008. And for you to present sending blacks BACK to africa as a plan to get them out of your space... it's really weird.>>

But the fact is , blacks will never forget the slavery, so they will never totally trust whites.
USA is a heterogene empire.
You cannot build a succesful Nation on a heterogene society.
I see now, that the USA hegemony will be finished in 3 generations.
And then what?

Just Erica

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 01:38:52 PM »
Erica : <<I'm not blaming even them at this point. I'm blaming our generation of people acting as if these are the slavery times and someone is actually holding them back. It's them holding back themselves, not the other way around in the year 2008. And for you to present sending blacks BACK to africa as a plan to get them out of your space... it's really weird.>>

But the fact is , blacks will never forget the slavery, so they will never totally trust whites.
And then what?
You're projecting when in reality you don't know what's going to happen in 3 generations. All  you know is that you hate blacks, you want them to go to another part of the world to get out of your space. Blacks will never forget slavery like Jews will never forget the holocaust. But that doesn't mean that we both get to blame each other for crap we didn't do to each other.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 02:12:06 PM »

And then what?
You're projecting when in reality you don't know what's going to happen in 3 generations. All  you know is that you hate blacks, you want them to go to another part of the world to get out of your space. Blacks will never forget slavery like Jews will never forget the holocaust. But that doesn't mean that we both get to blame each other for crap we didn't do to each other.
With all respect Erica, but when i see, what level of english these boys and girls in the video speak at the end, ...
That is not normal. How does it comes they swap "I ask", with "I aks"?
Is that the normal language at home "I aks"?
Or is the general english they learn in school , to much different from their language at home? So they should better properly learn to spaek and write their afro-USA variant of English?

I feel ashamed in their place. How do they score on maths??
I did not even know they were so backward.
Do these people have a place in the Western World? They will end as sheap labor slaves, or as aff. action welfare consumers.

Maybe some people like this man can help them, but his level of English is also very bad. you see, if this is a professional teacher...
he speaks with a horrible accent. I mean, nobody is perfect, but his level was also not too sophisticated.

But OK, the biggest danger for the USA are not the blacks baby boom, (will not happen) but he mexican invasion.

USA is finished, unless the borders with mexico are closed Now...

Aff.action needs to be abolished.
But i think you agree with the abolishment of "positive discrimination"

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 05:20:29 PM »

This sounds very much like what Malcolm X expressed early on in his speaking career? So do you agree with his early views then?