Author Topic: Russia to cancel visas for Serbians  (Read 27773 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Russia to cancel visas for Serbians
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2008, 03:29:36 PM »
If you're this powerful with words Ambiorix, I don't want to know how you are with an AK:P
Our country forbid guns, and since 1990, Belgians are not required to join the army anymore.
 I'll definitely need some extensive training before I can make a chance in the battlefield.
But I would love to eradicate albania O0 O0 O0 O0 and drive out the Nato whores.
Anyway, for me it seems more patriotic at this point to join the Russians and the Serbs, than joining the EU/NATO/US forces in case of WWIII.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 03:39:08 PM »
If you're this powerful with words Ambiorix, I don't want to know how you are with an AK:P
Our country forbid guns, and since 1990, Belgians are not required to join the army anymore.
 I'll definitely need some extensive training before I can make a chance in the battlefield.
But I would love to eradicate albania O0 O0 O0 O0 and drive out the Nato whores.
Anyway, for me it seems more patriotic at this point to join the Russians and the Serbs, than joining the EU/NATO/US forces in case of WWIII.

At least I see some willingness amongst Russians to reverse the colonisation of our lands by aliens. Here in the west, men are not radical enough. Russia is better. The best we can do, if all of Europe would fall in third worlders hands, is to flee to the land of the Cossacks or the Serbs, ask permission to stay there and help to fight until the bitter end.
Cossacks, throughout the history,  are as brutal as possible can get, so they'll probably have the best change of surviving a IslamiJihadiHolocaust.
I know for sure Eu will capitulate in case of a major Intifada.
They haven't done anything else the last 10 years, so it must be a policy, to unite EU and North-africa-Turkey-Arabia.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 04:10:40 PM »
My compliments and respect toward Ambiorix

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2008, 07:22:45 PM »
Same here:D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2008, 04:05:36 AM »
Thanks! I get by with a little help from my friends. ;) ;)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2008, 12:48:20 PM »
At present Russia should be considered on the positive side of the screen, at least limited to the context of Kosovo, Serbia and Albanian Slamics.

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2008, 01:57:54 PM »
I'm going to clarify AGAIN, I said I support Serbia and what it is doing, I support Serbia because know as many russian Jewish people know they fought the nazis.

MY allegiance is with America and I am interested in helping my country in keeping from making become worse.

Friend, you are not being resemble or realistic towards Russia.

You claim that Russia is an anti Semitic nation?
That is not true. Anti Semitism has it's roots coming from sources out side the Orthodox Church. If you clam that Orthodox Russia is anti Semitic than you are also saying that Orthodox Serbia is also involved with anti Semitism. The Serbs and the Russians have the same religion. You can not separate the Orthodox Church of Russia with Serbia’s.

Do not be naive.
Orthodoxism never tolerated anti Semitism.
Our church fathers always told us that anti Semitism has its roots outside the church!
We had a topic about this and you should read it and inform your self about the real relationship between Orthodoxism and anti Semitism.

I am going to tell you this as a Orthodox Christian and Serb:

The Orthodox Christian Church of Russia, Greece, Serbia and of others who kept the purity of the Christianity never compromised with theories from third parties.
The Christian religion is perfect because it is made by G-d but the Human who must obey it's teachings is not perfect! This means that the imperfect human must not modify or change something that is perfectly made! It is a shame and a crime to put changes into the Christian religion because it will be losing it’s perfection.

We the Serbs ( it counts also for the Russians) never compromised with the theory which teaches that the white “Christian” race is the chosen nation and that the Jews are evil.
This theory is accept by some protestant communities in America.

We say the role of the Jews still counts because G-d did not completely eliminate The Tanach. The new testament is more important for us Christian than The Tanach but The Tanach is not completely removed. 

The Vatican has also a dark history from inquisitions, to genocide and anti Semitism.

You must know how to separate the values and the history of the Orthodox church from the one of the Vatican and of other “churches” which separated their selves from the Apostolic church of Jesus Christ which is today known as the Orthodox Church.   

« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 02:00:35 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2008, 11:21:48 PM »
I never liked Russia because i am half Ukrainian >:( they need to kill the Chechen's
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 04:01:15 PM by Americanhero »

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2008, 11:27:52 PM »
I support Serbia but I have real concerns about Russia!
Russia are too friendly with Iran, and I do believe that Russia is moving towards a dictatorship again!
I am not saying that their friendliness to Serbia is not a good thing, it is good for Serbia, however Russia is guilty of anti-semitism and their friendly stance towards Iran is very concerning!

To add to that, the Romanians were some of the most vicious fascists hence my need for clarification.

I dont have a problem with taking the side of the good.  My concern is how much of a squeeze will I be when
the $hit hits the fan and I'm caught in the middle because I'm Jewish.

I really dont think that many people understand what the complications are in being Jewish.  Everytime we stick our necks out it gets sliced.  We've stuck our necks out before and will in all likeliness continue in the future.

Anyway, I'm glad that atleast the question of Serbia seeking to be truly independent is being considered on some level.  I support Serbia in its plight, I dont support russia and dont support Romania.
America made a terrible mistake that it didnt let Serbia handle its business to that I can agree without any hesitation.  I am an American whose family fled the soviet union and every russian Jewish person I know can attest to the fact that the Serbians fought the nazis.  That might not be saying much but I can give it the best I can.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2008, 11:32:37 PM »
Serbs were not the only people to fight the Nazis

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2008, 11:33:16 PM »
I never liked russia  >:( they need to kill the russian muslims

You mean the chechens?  They've been trying to but America keeps sticking its nose in other peoples business.

Blame this policy mostly on Clinton, just like it was when he bombed Serbia.  Clinton is garbage.

Clinton is the first democrat President since Carter and that was another disaster.

Two democrats in a row screwed things up.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2008, 11:34:41 PM »
yes those people but that is not why i don't like Russians

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2008, 11:42:21 PM »

Sigh, such has been explained to me from first hand accounts.
I will not argue your point of view, I understand what you are saying and cannot dispute that
because I do not have enough evidence to do so.

The Vatican has also a dark history from inquisitions, to genocide and anti Semitism.

I would go far as to say that the Vatican does not want Israel to exist in any form because if Israel comes to exist the world will realize the truth.  The Vatican has never spoken out against terrorism, at all, as far as I know and has never outright supported the existence of Israel.

I understand what you are saying and I appreciate the respect you have showed me by explained to me the context of the situation.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2008, 11:43:38 PM »
Who is that directed towards?

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2008, 11:46:00 PM »
In any event, I certainly appreciate the respect you have showed me and definitely appreciate you helping me understand the difference between the Orthodox Church and the Vatican.

A lot of this interestingly seems to be making more and more sense.

So what church was Clinton in?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2008, 11:48:09 PM »
I don't know what church they belong to ???

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2008, 11:56:28 PM »
My response to you was the remark about Chechens.

The other post with bold letters is to DALMACIJA

I hope this clarifies?

And yes I saw your post and am aware that there are some Croatians who fought the nazis too.

This just demonstrates how dirty and diseased the nazis were because of them europe had neighbors fighting neighbors, neighbors surrendering neighbors to the nazis.  Ad-hoc executions by the side of roads, shallow graves for the executed.

The nazis absolutely disgust me for so many reasons and one more reason was because of the chaos they created.

Now if America can only get its head out of its collective @$$ and start to pick its battles more carefully.

I've read there are descendent of nazi-germans who live in Minnessota and follow shitlers teachings for crying out loud.
The only reason those people are still breathing is because people like me value our freedom more than I value their life.  The only thing keeping them alive is my respect for the law.The fact that they recognize facism as a viable solution makes them a dangerous enemy that must be executed.Its not that they havent learned anything from history, its that they learned history selectively and still choose to stick with the losing side.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 12:00:11 AM by ThunderAppeal »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2008, 11:58:38 PM »
That helps but i still don't like Russia no offence

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2008, 12:10:06 AM »
That helps but i still don't like Russia no offence

Dont worry about offending me about russia.

But I understand the context of how it falls together now with Serbia.

Clinton that idiot had it inside out.  I find it remarkable how utterly stupid Clinton was.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2008, 12:11:19 AM »
it has nothing to do with Serbia i don't like Russia because i am half Ukrainian and half Croat

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2008, 02:43:58 AM »
it has nothing to do with Serbia i don't like Russia because i am half Ukrainian and half Croat

Europeans need to unite, not to fight each-other for some nationalistic agendas. The muslim enemy is within our borders and is multiplying fast, we have no time, nor resources to fight each-other.

As far as I know, Chechens were having semi-independence under the Tsars as well.
The war was difficult only because Russia was politically weak. Now these muzzies are back under control, their muslimnazi leader is payed by Putin to control the region, and that's going well.
Lots of other muzz-regions are not going to rebell against Russia . because, they are totally dependant on Moscow and the Kremlin.
The Caucasus at the other hand is getting more problematic now.

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2008, 06:55:18 AM »

Europeans need to unite, not to fight each-other for some nationalistic agendas. The muslim enemy is within our borders and is multiplying fast, we have no time, nor resources to fight each-other.

As far as I know, Chechens were having semi-independence under the Tsars as well.
The war was difficult only because Russia was politically weak. Now these muzzies are back under control, their muslimnazi leader is payed by Putin to control the region, and that's going well.
Lots of other muzz-regions are not going to rebell against Russia . because, they are totally dependant on Moscow and the Kremlin.
The Caucasus at the other hand is getting more problematic now.

I'm not fighting with you guys, I now understand what your saying and what was explained to me.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2008, 01:02:42 PM »
My response to you was the remark about Chechens.

The other post with bold letters is to DALMACIJA

I hope this clarifies?

And yes I saw your post and am aware that there are some Croatians who fought the nazis too.

Friend, believe me 90% of the Croatian people supported the Croatian Nazi Ustasha government. The today's state of Croatia which is established on the principles of the Ustashi movement is still allied with Nazism.

The so called Croatian anti fascist movement was started and found by the Serbs.
The Serbian population of todays Croatia was fighting the Nazis and the Croatian Nazi government in 1941. The high majority of the Croatian people supported fanatically the Germans and their Nazi government which conducted genocide against the Serbs and the Jews.

German Nazis welcomed by the Croatian people in the Croatian capital Zagreb.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2008, 01:45:22 PM »
In any event, I certainly appreciate the respect you have showed me and definitely appreciate you helping me understand the difference between the Orthodox Church and the Vatican.

A lot of this interestingly seems to be making more and more sense.

So what church was Clinton in?

Good my Jewish comrade.
Know that you can trust real Orthodox Christians!

Please stay here with us and we will together like brothers solve all the misunderstandings.

Clinton was an atheist I think...

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2008, 10:21:39 PM »
I'm going to clarify AGAIN, I said I support Serbia and what it is doing, I support Serbia because know as many russian Jewish people know they fought the nazis.

MY allegiance is with America and I am interested in helping my country in keeping from making become worse.

That is not true. Anti Semitism has it's roots coming from sources out side the Orthodox Church. If you clam that Orthodox Russia is anti Semitic than you are also saying that Orthodox Serbia is also involved with anti Semitism. The Serbs and the Russians have the same religion. You can not separate the Orthodox Church of Russia with Serbia’s.

Do not be naive.
Orthodoxism never tolerated anti Semitism.
Our church fathers always told us that anti Semitism has its roots outside the church!
We had a topic about this and you should read it and inform your self about the real relationship between Orthodoxism and anti Semitism.

I am going to tell you this as a Orthodox Christian and Serb:

The Orthodox Christian Church of Russia, Greece, Serbia and of others who kept the purity of the Christianity never compromised with theories from third parties.
The Christian religion is perfect because it is made by G-d but the Human who must obey it's teachings is not perfect! This means that the imperfect human must not modify or change something that is perfectly made! It is a shame and a crime to put changes into the Christian religion because it will be losing it’s perfection.

We the Serbs ( it counts also for the Russians) never compromised with the theory which teaches that the white “Christian” race is the chosen nation and that the Jews are evil.
This theory is accept by some protestant communities in America.

We say the role of the Jews still counts because G-d did not completely eliminate The Tanach. The new testament is more important for us Christian than The Tanach but The Tanach is not completely removed. 

You must know how to separate the values and the history of the Orthodox church from the one of the Vatican and of other “churches” which separated their selves from the Apostolic church of Jesus Christ which is today known as the Orthodox Church.   

Orthodox church never tolerated anti-semitism?  What about the blood libels, the persecutions of the Jews in villages, by orthodox christian members.  The constant label of Christ-killer and Communist?  Who is being naive?   Look, I respect Serbians for fighting nazis and their helping Jews in time of need, but do not turn a blind eye to the oppression of Jewish people by Orthodox Christians.  Please don't blame the Catholics alone in this, as Orthodox, Protestant along with Catholics have been responsible for the suffering and torture of Jews in Europe.  Don't say that Orthodox Russia did not play a great role in persecuting  Jewish people.  Many of the knights of the Czar who would attack villages in Russia, were also devoted Orthodox Christians, who belived attacking the Jews was justified, since it is a common view in Orthodox and Catholic religions that Jews are the killers of Christ.  Now, I know there is many Orthodox, even Catholic people, who do not hold the contemporary view that Jews are Christ killers, some believe they are Chosen people, or that not one race is to be blamed for this; but you cannot deny the treatment that Jews went from the church in those days.  Even today, many Russian Orthodox I meet are highly anti-semitic and believe the Jews are responsible for all suffering in the world.  I think some people need to wake up.. Even though I don't like Albanian Muslims, there is also many Orthodox Christians in Albania, and the Jews never had experienced the horrible treatment living in Albania that they did in Orthodox Russia.  A good deal of Albanians in the mountains and highlands are also Christian.  Albania is a 30%-40% Christian country and they are seperated from Muslims.

Does this mean I support the stripping of Kosovo from Serbia and giving to Albanians?  No, not at all..  As, any muslim state can harbor terrorism and people like Iranians, Pakistanis and Arabs will take advantage of having a new Islamic state to settle.