Author Topic: Russia to cancel visas for Serbians  (Read 27770 times)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Russia to cancel visas for Serbians
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2008, 04:56:19 AM »
This is good news, Serbs deserve to get visas for any country.
SERBS = HEROES.
TO HELL WITH ALBANIAN NAZI INVADING PIGS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism

YOu may want to note that there is more neo nazi groups in Serbia today than Albania.  Once again, I just don't think we should praise one country until we learn more about them.  Why do Serbians embrace groups of peopel that butchered them in the past?  And as I recall, there is no where in history that shows Albanians as Nazis.. It was the Croats and Bosnians who were part of the nazi party.  Grand Mufti was a Bosnian, not an Albanian, like most people think.

Grand mufti was palestinian not bosnian, and he raised two SS divisions for shitler one bosnian, one albanian. I agree with you about Russia. 
http://www.sullivan-county.com/immigration/nazi_arab.htm
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2008, 05:08:17 AM »
JelenaSrb, I respect your opinion but cannot agree with this. You cannot possibly think that you as an Orthodox Christian are the only Christians! That is simply ridiculous!

I NEVER said the Bible is a "simple" book in that it is to be taken lightly or not respected as the Holy scriptures and truly the word of G-d! The Bible is to be honoured and treated as Holy, but believe me I did not say it can be interpreted in any way you want!
I am an ordained minister and I have studied Theology, I do not take the scriptures lightly - never would I do that, but people who claim to be Christians MUST read and study the Bible, it is not just for a Priest to read, all Christians must read and know the Bible. It Speaks to you, it was written as the message from G-d to ALL his people not just a Priest.

Sure, those who have reached THEOSIS could be considered "experts" and in a sense guardians of scripture, they give guidance and teaching to make sure scripture is understood correctly by their guidance. PLEASE read the scriptures it is SO IMPORTANT that Christians know the scriptures. It is G-d's manual for how He requires us to live and please Him!

I'm not saying christians should not read the Bible or study theology! Where did I say that? I'm talikng about the INTERPRETATION of God's words which are not so easy to understand in the right way! Unfortunately, everyone interprets the way he or she wants and that is why there are so many sects!

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2008, 05:12:41 AM »
You are absolutely right! There are so many sects and cults due to incorrect interpretation. I think you and I are then on the same page.
What we Christians need most is to stand in unity against the enemies of G-d and His people!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2008, 05:18:04 AM »
 Yeah, then we should fight against satan and demons! :)

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2008, 05:27:22 AM »
Yes! We shall win!

Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2008, 05:45:35 AM »
SERBS = HEROES.

YOu may want to note that there is more neo nazi groups in Serbia today than Albania.  Once again, I just don't think we should praise one country until we learn more about them.  Why do Serbians embrace groups of peopel that butchered them in the past?  And as I recall, there is no where in history that shows Albanians as Nazis.. It was the Croats and Bosnians who were part of the nazi party.  Grand Mufti was a Bosnian, not an Albanian, like most people think.

This comments shows your ignorance!! You can't judge all Serbs because of some neo nazi cockroaches!!! By the way Western betrayal of Serbs is the result of such groups!!!!!!
I will support Serb people until their territory is returned and people like you can't stop me.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2008, 10:18:45 AM »

It's not because you have "blood and Honnour" existing in Serbia that they are Serbs. For info, Belgrade and all towns in todays Serbia still is very multiethnic, even if it is not that obvious as it is in most of the western European towns. However, those are very small minorities, mostly result of the betrayal of Serbs by western countries for which they felt humiliated. In this betrayal predominated ugly people such as Madelaine Albright, Bernard Kouchner, etc... who appeared to be Jews. Those people identified them as Jews, and hating those awful individuals in power, they transfered their hate on all the people.
This is of course a wrong, nasty policy, but what can you expect from individuals who need psychiatric help more than anything else? Anyway, I of course condemn anyone, whoever he might be including a Serb, who expresses racism or hurts on any non-Serb, as I condemn also the neonazi behaviour of neo-oustachi and nazi albanians on Serbs and other minorities. The difference is in tradition: croatians, albanians bosnian muslim have a history of hate wht is different of them: Serbs, Jews, Roms, anyone who might be a different neighbour.

At last, let me cure your misinformation about albanian nazi past:

Falsifying History: The Holocaust and Greater Albania
By Carl K. Savich

History is in many ways a myth we create for ourselves. History is constantly falsified to justify wars and territorial claims. Albanian apologists have falsified the role Albania played in the Holocaust to justify an illegal US/NATO war against Serbia and to allow for the creation of a Greater Albania that would include the Serbian province of Kosovo-Metohija.

The Jewish victims of the Holocaust in Albania are estimated at 591 from 1941 to 1944, when a Greater Albania was sponsored by Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini. There were 33 known families of Albanian Jews living in pre-war Albania. The largest Jewish community consisted of 15 Jewish families living in Vlora. According to the 1930 census, there were 204 Jews living in Albania. At the Wannsee Conference in 1942, when the Final Solution was organized, the total Jewish population of Albania was listed as 200 Jews. By 1939 there were Jewish refugees from Germany and Austria.

The two factors that explain why more Jews in Albania were not killed are that Albania was under Italian control and Albania had a very small Jewish population. Italian forces in Albania rejected the Final Solution as "the German disease" and did not enforce anti-Jewish measures. This is why Albanian Jews were "rescued" in Albania, not because of anything the Albanians did themselves. There was no history of ideological anti-Semitism in Albania. But this was true of every country in the Balkans. A history of anti-Semitism did not exist in Greece, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Hungary, or Romania. So Albania was not unique in this regard in any way. The small number of Jews in Albania also played a key role in why they were not killed. During the Italian occupation, they were able to disperse and blend in the general population. When Germany occupied Albania in 1943, the Jewish population was already beyond reach.

What role did Albania play in the Holocaust? Albanian apologists maintain that no Jews were killed in Albania during the Holocaust. Is this accurate? What is the context of this statement? Albanian apologists have consciously and methodically falsified the Albanian role in the Holocaust. The way this was done was to totally suppress the fact that Kosovo-Metohija was a part of Albania from 1941 to 1944. Also left out is the fact that a Greater Albania was in fact created that included not only Kosovo-Metohija, Kosova in the Greater Albania ideology, but southern Serbian territory, territory in southern Montenegro, and western Macedonia, or Illirida. Albanian apologists distort history by implying that it was Albanians that rescued Jews. But in fact it was the Italian occupation forces that opposed the Final Solution and who rescued Jews. Another falsification is the omission of the role played by Xhafer Deva, a Kosovar Albanian Muslim, in the Greater Albanian state and in the Holocaust.

Albanian apologists falsify the history of the Holocaust by suppressing the fact that it was Adolf Hitler who first created a Greater Albania that included the Serbian province of Kosovo-Metohija. They assiduously cover-up the fact that it was Adolf Hitler who set the precedent for an "independent" Kosova, an ethnically pure Albanian Kosova. Albanian apologists have carefully suppressed and deleted this fact.

Rescue in Albania by Harvey Sarner was published in book form in 1997 just in time for the Kosovo conflict and the start of the KLA terrorism campaign sponsored by the US/EU/NATO. It began being used as a propaganda tract immediately. The book was to pave the way for US military intervention in Serbia. It was first published as a booklet in 1992 as "The Jews of Albania". It was released following the aliyah or emigration of the entire Jewish population out of Albania. They settled in Tel Aviv and other towns and cities in Israel. Little is revealed about the author. This throws up red flags. But Sarner did play a major role in the emigration of Albanian Jews to Israel. So the publication initially was payback or a goodwill gesture from Sarner for the emigration out of Albania to Israel. Israel got 300 new citizens and Albania got the pamphlet "The Jews of Albania", a thank you note.

Who is Harvey Sarner? He is a third generation American of Jewish-Polish descent. Sarner is a retired American attorney. He is not a historian. The book is essentially a hack job. Sarner has paid or "subsidized" visits to Israel of "Righteous Gentiles". He has written another book, General Anders and the Soldiers of the Second Polish Corps in 1997. He is the chairman of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) Jewish Foundation for Christian Rescuers. He has worked with Jews in Poland, Ukraine, and Albania. His primary focus is on Jewish emigration to Israel and in documenting those non-Jews who have "rescued" Jews during the Holocaust.

Rescue in Albania is nothing more than a thinly-veiled propaganda tract. His subtitle is: "One Hundred Percent of Jews in Albania Rescued from Holocaust." The book features an Albanian and Israeli flag on the cover. Van Christo, the Albanian president of the Frosina Foundation, has used the book for "fund raising purposes" to obtain money for the separatist campaign in Kosovo. Lobby money can buy you a lot of lies. That is the American way. And Sarner knows that.

In this propaganda tract, Sarner says nothing about the 21st SS Division "Skanderbeg", made up primarily of Kosovar Muslim recruits, nothing about the genocide committed by Albanians against the Serbian and Jewish populations of Kosovo and Bosnia-Hercegovina, and Croatia. He says nothing about the destruction of Serbian Orthodox churches and cathedrals in Kosovo. He says nothing about the murder of Serbian Orthodox priests. Is it ignorance? It is willful ignorance. He suppresses and deletes anything negative about Albania and Albanians. A fundamental aspect of propaganda is that it is one-sided, subjective, and tells only half the story. Under this definition, Rescue in Albania is pure propaganda.

In October, 1997, the Albanian American Civic League (AACL, Lobbi Shqiptar), headed by Joe DioGuardi, began a systematic campaign to use the book by Sarner as a propaganda tool in the upcoming Kosovo separatist/terrorist war. The AACL had been founded in 1989 by DioGuardi to revive the Greater Albania ideology established by the 1878 First League of Prizren. In 1943, Nazi Germany re-established the dormant Greater Albania ideology or program by establishing the Second League of Prizren under Xhafer Deva.
Continued on: http://www.pogledi.co.yu/english/hga.php

Also:
Kosovo's Nazi Past: The Untold Story

By Carl Savich

1. Introduction: Genocide in Kosovo

During World War II and the Holocaust, Kosovar Albanians killed 10,000 Kosovo Serbs and expelled 100,000. Kosovo-Metohija was made a part of a Greater Albania by Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini. Hitler and Mussolini realized the Greater Albania ideology established by the 1878 League of Prizren. Albanian-settled areas of the Balkans---Kosovo-Metohija, western Macedonia, southern Montenegro---were incorporated in a Greater Albania. The Greater Albania Kosovar Albanian nationalist movement murdered Kosovo Serb civilians and took over their lands and houses. Kosovo Serb women were raped. Kosovo Serb Orthodox priests were arrested, tortured, and murdered. Serbian Orthodox churches and monasteries were attacked and destroyed. Serbian monuments, cemeteries, and gravestones were desecrated and demolished. The Greater Albania nationalist movement formed the Balli Kombetar, the Albanian Kosovo Committee, and the Skanderbeg Nazi SS Division, two-thirds of whose members were Kosovar Albanian Muslims. Kosovar Albanian Muslims played a major role in the Holocaust, the murder of European Jews. Kosovar Albanian Nazi SS troops participated in the roundup of Kosovo Jews who were later killed at Bergen-Belsen. What occurred in Kosovo during World War II was genocide. The mainstream accounts of World War II have censored and covered up the Kosovar Albanian role in the genocide against Kosovo Serbs and the role of Kosovar Albanians in the Holocaust. The Nazi past of Kosovo remains an untold story.

2. Fascist Italy and Kosovo

Albania was peremptorily and hurriedly recognized as an independent nation by the Great Powers in 1912 as a reaction to the First Balkan War to prevent Serbia from acquiring access to the Adriatic Sea and to prevent Montenegro from annexing Albanian territory settled by Montenegrins. Albania had never existed as a united and independent nation before.
The London Peace Conference of July 29, 1913 established international recognition of Kosovo as part of Serbia and also recognized the borders of Albania as an independent state. Under the April 26, 1915 Treaty of London, the Allied Powers sought to induce Italy under prime minister Antonio Salandra to enter World War I on the side of the Allies by granting Italy Albanian territory as well as German-settled territory from Austria, the Southern Tyrol, and the Dalmatian coast. Under the Treaty, Italy was granted "sovereignty" over the major Albanian port of Valona, the island of Saseno, and the surrounding territory.
Italy thus had expansionist goals in Albania and the Dalmatian coast of Yugoslavia. On October 31, 1922, King Victor Emmanuel III asked fascist political leader Benito Mussolini to come to Rome to form a new government after fascist leaders marched on Rome demanding that power be given to them. Mussolini became prime minister of a coalition government and established a fascist regime in Italy. In May, 1925, the new fascist Italian government signed a treaty with Albania that granted Italy the right to exploit the mineral resources in Albania, established the Albanian National Bank under Italian control, and gave Italian shipping companies a monopoly.
On December 13, 1924, Ahmed Beg Zogu, who was backed by Yugoslavia, seized power in Albania by overthrowing the regime of Fan Noli. On January 31, 1925, Zogu was elected president of Albania for a seven year term. In 1928, Zogu established a monarchy and emerged as King Zog I, "the King of the Albanians".
Benito Mussolini's fascist regime in Italy sought economic and political control of Albania and to establish a sphere of influence in the Adriatic Sea region throughout the 1920s and 1930s.
By 1937, Count Galeazzo Ciano, the Italian foreign minister, sought to bring Albania under direct Italian control. Ciano orchestrated the Italian foreign policy with regard to Albania in particular and the Balkans in general.
Following World War I, Italy and Albania supported Albanian terrorist activity against Yugoslavia, particularly the kachak guerrillas who were based in Albania but operated in Kosovo and Metohija. The kachak guerrillas engaged in a terrorist war against Yugoslavia to make Kosovo a part of Albania. The kachak movement was thus a secessionist conflict, a conflict to change the borders of Yugoslavia and Serbia and Montenegro. The Serbian-Albanian conflict in Kosovo-Metohija was always motivated by secession, about making Kosovo a part of Albania. This was the Greater Albania nationalist ideology established by the 1878 League of Prizren. Because Albania itself was politically, economically, and militarily weak and powerless, however, this nationalist ideology meant, in practical terms, not the takeover of Kosovo by Tirana by military force, but the takeover of Kosovo by Kosovar Albanians who would make Kosovo an Albanian land. Whether Kosova was formally or legally united to Albania proper was moot and irrelevant. What was foremost was to establish ethnic Albanian control of the Kosovo region. When all the Orthodox Serbs had been killed or expelled from Kosovo and their Orthodox churches and cemeteries destroyed, the practical realization of a Greater Albania would result, whether legally recognized or not. In other words, what Albanian nationalists sought was a Kosovo taken over by ethnic Albanian Muslims who would expel the Serbian Orthodox and other non-Albanian populations and eradicate any non-Albanian cultural or religious monuments or symbols. It entailed the total and complete extermination and eradication of any non-Albanian population or culture or religion in Kosovo. The Greater Albania nationalist ideology presupposed genocide, biological and cultural and religious.
Continued on: http://www.pogledi.co.yu/english/cs1.php

Genocide in Kosovo. Albanian Skenderbeg Division

by Carl K. Savich

The historical and political precedents for the creation of a greater Sqiperia or Greater Albania was set during World War II when the Kosovo and Metohija regions along with territory Southwest of lake Skutari from Montenegro and the western region of Southern Serbia, or Juzna Srbija (now part of Macedonija), were annexed to Albania by the Axis powers led by Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany, under a plan devised by Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler to dismember and to destroy the Serbian Nation and people, which the Germans and Italians perceived as the main threat to the axis powers and to the Third Reich in the Balkan.

On April 7, 1939, Italian troops invaded and occupied Albania forcing the Albanian ruler King Zog I Ahmed Bey Zogu, to flee to Greece. Italy formally annexed into the Kingdom of Italy under the Italian king Victor Immanuel and established a military government and viceroy. The Italian began a program to colonize the country when thousands of settlers emigrated to Albania. An Albanian Fascist Party was established with Albanian Black skirts based on Italian models. The Albanian Army consisted of three infantry brigades of 12 000 men.

On October 28 1940, Italy invaded Greece from Albania with 10 Italian divisions and the Albanian Army but were driven back.

Germany sought to assist the Italian-Albanian offensive by operation Alpine Violet, a plan to move a corps of tree German mountain divisions to Albania by air and sea. Instead German built up a heavy concentration of the German Twelfth Army on the northwest Greek Border with Bulgaria, from where the German invasion was launched.

On April 6, 1941, Nazi Germany and the axis powers invaded Yugoslavia, Operation Punishment, and Greece forcing the capitulation of Yugoslavia on the 17th, and Greece on the 23rd. Yugoslavia was subsequently occupied and dismembered. The Axis powers established a greater Albania or greater Shqiperia at the expense of Serbia and Montenegro. Territory from Montenegro was annexed to Greater Albania. From Serbia, the Kosovo and Metohija were ceded to greater Albania, along with the western part of Southern Serbia (Juzna Srbija), now part of Macedonia, an area which was part of Stara Srbija (Ancient Old Serbia). This Kosovo-metohija region and the surrounding territory annexed to Greater Albania was called "New Albania".

To create an ethnically pure Shqiptar Kosovo, which Albanian called "Kosova", the Shqiptari (Albanians) launched a widescale campaigns of ethnic cleansing and genocide. Ethnic Serbs in the Kosovo-Metohija regions were massacred, and their homes were burned, and survivors were brutally driven out and expelled in policy of ethnic cleansing and genocide.

The Balli Kombetar (BK or National Union) was an Albanian nationalist group led by Midhat Fresheri and Ali Klissura whose political objective was to in incorporate Kosovo-Metohija into a Greater Albania and to ethnically cleanse the region of Orthodox Serbs

The Abanian Committee of Kosovo organized massive campaigns of ethnic cleansing and genocide against the Orthodox Serbian inhabitants of Kosovo- Metohuja. A contemporary report described the ethnic cleansing and genocide of Serbs as follows:

Armed with material supplied by the Italians, the Albanians hurled themselves against helpless settlers in their homes and villages. According to the most reliable sources, the Albanian burned many Serbian settlements, killing some of the people and driving out others who escaped to the mountains. At present other Serbian settlement are being attacked and the property of individuals and of communities is either being confiscated or destroyed. It is not possible to ascertain at the present time the exact number of victims of those atrocities, but it may be estimated that at least between 30.000 and 40.000 perished.

Bedri Pejani, the Muslim leader of the Albanian National committee, called for the extermination of Ortodox Serbian Cristians in Kosovo Metohija and for a union of a Greater Albania with Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Rashka (Sandzak) region of Serbia, into a great Islamic state. The grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin El Husseini was presented to Pejani a plan which he approved as a being in the interest of Islam. The Germans however rejected the plan.

On September 3, 1943, Italy capitulated by signing an armistice with the Allies. The German were now forced to occupy Albania with the collapse of the Italian forces. The Germans sent the 100th Jaeger Division from Greece and the 297th Infantry Division from Serbia and the German 1st Mountain Division to occupy Albania. These troops were organized into the XXI Mountain Corps which was under the command of General Paul Bader.
Continued on: http://www.pogledi.co.yu/english/asd1.php

And also some pictures:

Skanderbeg SS Division arm patch showingthe Albanian national flag, the same arm patch of the KLA 50 yers later.

Skanderbeg cuff title.

Skanderbeg band.

Albanian Muslims murder Kosovo Serbian civilians in streets in 1941 after Adolf Hitler granted them "independence".

Muslim Albanian Nazi slaying a priest in Kosovo with dull knife during WWII.

Kosovo Albanians welcome Nazi occupation with Nazi swastika flags and Albanian flags.

Armed Albanian gendarmes or police under fascist-Nazi control walk in front of Nazi swastikas on walls above the fascist "V" symbol with a mosque in the background.

An Albanian fascist-Nazi Ushtar or gendarme escorting a group of Albanian Muslim hodzas or clerics. He is wearing the goat's head Skanderbeg symbol on his cap, the emblem of the fascist-Nazi security forces in Greater Albania.

Gunther Hausding, the Gestapo chief in Kosovska Mitrovica.   

Inmates in the Preza internment camp in Albania where Kosovo Jews were interned, 1942.

Solution in Kosovo

The Skanderbeg Division also contributed to the Final Solution, playing an important role in the genocide of Kosovo Jews. There was a Jewish presence in Kosovo. Based on 1931 population statistics for Yugoslavia, there were a total of 488 Jews in Kosovo-Metohija: 373 in Pristina, 109 in Kosovska Mitrovica, and 6 in Djakovica. In Pristina, the Beth Israel synagogue had been built in 1897. In Kosovo, the Skanderbeg Division rounded up the 281 Jews who were sent to the camp at Pristina and later to Bergen Belsen where they were killed.

The first operation of the Skanderbeg Nazi SS Division was to round-up 400 Kosovo Jews in Pristina on May 14, 1944. From May to June, 1944, Skanderbeg rounded-up 519 Kosovo Serbs and Jews. Haim Solomon, a Kosovo Jew from Lipljan, described how he was apprehended by the Skanderbeg SS Division:

I was captured on May 14, 1944 by troops of the SS division “Skanderbeg” which was made up of Albanian soldiers, but whose officers were German. All of us in Lipljan were captured only after a few hours after the Jews of Pristina were rounded up. From Pristina we were transported to the prison in Kosovska Mitrovica where we stayed for three weeks.

Solomon was sent to the Bergen Belsen concentration camp. On April 23, 1945 he was freed by advancing Soviet troops when prisoners from the camp were transported by rail to Czechoslovakia.

Josip Levi, a Kosovo Jew from Pristina, recalled how he was captured by the Skanderbeg division:

They captured us on the night between May 13 and 14. The round-up of us Jews in 1944 in Pristina began in the night, exactly at midnight, and lasted until eight the next day…Our round-up was conducted by the SS division “Skanderbeg” which consisted of Albanians from Kosovo and Metohija, particularly from Drenica, but the officers were German. We were captured based on addresses which the Germans had received from the Albanian fascist civil administration. In Pristina we were put in a “G” wagon, a cattle wagon, and sent to the “Sajmisate” prison in Zemun, which was under the control of “SD” police, but where the Ustasha was in charge of the administration and security.

Levi was sent to Bergen Belsen. He survived and was able return to Pristina.

Genocide against Kosovo Serbs

The ethnic cleansing and genocide committed against the Kosovo Serbs is described by Bernd Fischer as follows:

The wholesale expulsion of Serbs by the Albanians created special problems for the occupation, however, since the Serbs had performed important functions in Kosova. The Serbs had run most of the businesses, the mills, the tanneries, and the public utilities. Once the Serbs had gone, there were no pharmacists in Kosova. Serbian peasants, somewhat more technologically progressive than their Albanian counterparts, were responsible for much of the surplus agricultural production for which Kosova was so useful.

Bedri Pejani, the president of the Nazi-created Second League of Prizren, a revival of the ideology of Greater Albania, wanted 150,000 weapons from the German forces to be used to kill and drive out the remaining Serbian population in Kosovo-Metohija. The expulsion of Serbs is described as follows by Fischer:

By April 1944, German documents tell us, 40,000 Serbs had been forced to leave, and Neubacher anticipated that the Germans might have to deal with as many as 150,000 Serbs leaving Kosovo.

The policy of genocide against the Kosovo Serbian population had been officially announced in June, 1942, by Albanian Muslim Mustafa Kruja, the fascist Prime Minister of Greater Albania:

The Serbian population of Kosovo should be removed as soon as possible. Serbian settlers should be killed.

Albanian Gendarmerie under Nazi Germany

In August, the DGA office and its command were integrated into the Higher SS and Police Leader “Albania” under the command of SS Gruppenfuehrer und Generalleutnant der Waffen SS Josef Fitzhum or Fitzthum. SS Oberfuehrer Karl Gstottenbauer of the German Consular Office in Tirana was also to be attached to the HSSPF command. Fitzthum reorganized the Albanian Gendarmerie and the Army. By April, 1944, the total Albanian forces raised were two Jaeger light infantry regiments and four militia battalions.

The Albanian Order of Battle was as follows:

1. Albanian Jaeger Regiment 1
2. Albanian Jaeger Regiment 4
3. Albanian Militia Battalion “Pec”
4. Albanian Militia Battalion “Pristina”
5. Albanian Militia Battalion “Prizren”
6. Albanian Militia Battalion “Tetovo”

Three of the battalions were set up in Kosovo-Metohija, while the fourth was set up in Macedonia, known as Illirida in the Greater Albania ideology. According to German military sources, these formations were under the German Order Police or Orpo and were fighting the guerrillas. These four militia battalions were made up of 2,000 men and were under the command of Hauptmann der Schutzpolizei Spruny.

The Skanderbeg Waffen SS Division was also being formed with recruits from Kosovo and central and northern Albania. The Balli Kombetar (Shqip, National Front) also provided men for this Nazi SS Division. Between July 14 and 30, 1944, the 1st and 2nd Battalion/1st Regiment and its 1st battalion/ 2nd Regiment performed field maneuvers south of Berane in Montenegro and near Gusinje. The four militia battalions also participated in these maneuvers as did the 14th Mountain Regiment of the Prinz Eugen Division.

General Gustav von Myrdacz (1874-1945), a former Austrian officer who commanded the pre-World War II Albanian Army under Zog, was put in charge of the reorganized Albanian security police, but was captured by Communist guerrillas. Myrdacz was the liaison officer between the Albanian Army and the XXI Army Corps. He joined the Albanian Army in 1921 and became chief of staff by 1925. He had been an engineer-officer on the staff of the Austrian Army. He was a highly decorated military officer. He was awarded four Austrian orders, one Turkish war decoration, and a Grand Cordon of Skanderbeg Order from the Albanian government. During World War I, he had been the chief of staff of the XIVth division and had commanded a regiment at Tonale. He had been the chief of staff of the military commander in Sarajevo. He was involved in the engagements at Isonzo and Piave in 1917. After Myrdacz was captured, Albanian General Prenk Previsi was put in his place.

Once it became clear that Nazi Germany would lose the war, the Albanian Gendarmerie and militia battalions began deserting and switching sides.

The German occupation forces were better able to use the Albanian security and military forces than the Italians. German occupation forces were able to integrate Albanian forces into their security and military forces. Moreover, German policy was able to fully exploit the Albanian nationalist and political objective to achieve a Greater or Ethnic Albania first envisioned and enunciated by the 1878 League of Prizren. Nazi Germany revived the League of Prizren in 1943. The key to the Nazi occupation was to maintain the collaboration of the Balli Kombetar and the Albanian population by advocating a Greater Albania that would include Kosovo-Metohija. This was the crux to Nazi policy. Kosovo was the key.

The leaders of the Nazi-fascist collaborationist Balli Kombetar (BK): From left, Ekrem Peshkopi, Vasil Andoni, Midhat Frasheri, Ali Klissura, Koco Muca.

Greater Albania Realized

There was widespread Albanian popular support for the Nazi occupation regime. Nazi Germany and Adolf Hitler allowed Albanian nationalists to create a Greater or Ethnic Albania. This had been an unrealized goal of Albanian nationalism since the League of Prizren in 1878. Greater Albania was realized by Nazi Germany. Kosovo was thus crucial in Nazi policy. Making Kosovo a part of Greater Albania was crucial to maintain the Nazi German occupation.

The Nazi realization of Greater Albania had implications and political repercussions for the future status of Kosovo. Albanian ultra-nationalists had a precedent and a model for Greater Albania. Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler showed them how to realize a Greater Albania. The history of a Greater Albania from 1941 to 1945 under Nazi Germany is covered-up and censored in the US and the so-called West. Consequently, it is not known that Kosovo was “independent” under Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler. Kosovo was annexed to a Greater Albania from 1941 to 1945.

Albanian popular support for fascism and Nazism was widespread. Nazi Germany exploited the Greater Albania nationalist ideology to gain popular support for the Nazi German occupation of Kosovo. Bernd Fischer noted that “numerous Allied sources give evidence of widespread support for the Germans and their government. In the north and northeast support was widespread.” The Nazi creation of a Greater Albania that incorporated Kosovo-Metohija would have future political repercussions and implications.

Bibliography

Fischer, Bernd Jurgen. Albania at War, 1939-1945. West Lafayette, IN: Purdue University Press, 1999.

Ivanov, Pavle Dzeletovic. Jevreji Kosova i Metohije. Beograd: Panpublik, 1988.

Kane, Steve. “The 21st SS Mountain Division”. Siegrunen. Volume 36. October-December 1984.

Munoz, Antonio, ed. The East Came West. NY: Axis Europa Books, 2001.

Trye, Rex. Mussolini’s Soldiers. Shrewsbury, UK: Airlife, 1995.

The entire text on: http://www.serbianna.com/columns/savich/071.shtml

I now hope that you're better informed.

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2008, 10:31:01 AM »
SERBS = HEROES.

Like someone said earlier, the small group of nazi-fascists in Serbia does not reflect the overall sentiment of Serbia.  You have to keep in mind the fallout that occured as a result of Clintons action in the Balkans.

The minority fascists in Serbia is more a symbolic, the albanians are the ones who are vehemently and subversively nazi-facsists.  If anything the albanians, kosovars, croatians are antagonizers trying to push the West into a greater war.  This is a classic muzlim tactic, create a lie of mythical porportions, antagonize your enemy, play the vicitm until a more powerful 'saviour' comes along, relay the so-called atrocities and blow them out of porportion too, provoke your enemy when no one is looking.  The bigger power attacks, repeat until chaos ensues.

Is it any surprised that adolfo shitler, may his name be erased was in bed with the muzlimz and the catholic church?  His mom was a devout catholic.  His philosophy for starting wars bear a striking resemblence to the muzlimz

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2008, 03:02:04 PM »

Did you read anything about Serbian history and history in general?
You know very good to judge a situation without being enough informed!

First of all let me remind you that we Serbs said no to Hitler in 1941!
That is in contradiction to the policy of the Croatians, Bosnians and the Albanians because those animals started to fanatically support Hitler and participate in the genocide against the Serbs and the Jews.

You want to say that a so called skinhead organization which has a very small number of following in Serbia is connected with the Serbian state or nation?
May I remind you that some Jews from the Clinton administration were organizing and conducting genocide alongside with the fascists from Croatia, Bosnia and Albania against the Serbs who defendant them during WW2?
Is it reasonable to put all the Jews in the same context together with those scum? I do not think so.

If you are claiming that Albanians were not and today are not Nazi oriented then please read very well the article which is provided by "saintSava"!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 03:24:24 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2008, 03:17:20 PM »
Just remember that Christianity in its truth and purity is NEVER anti-semitic!
There could Never have been Christianity without the Jewish nation! Everything we have as Christians is because of the Jewish nation!

Look, we all know that anti Semitism is not accepted in Christianity.
All serious Christians know that.

I will repeat again the church fathers always learned us that anti Semitism has it's roots coming from sources outside the church.
But I see post from your side that Orthodoxism was just like the Vatican involved with anti Semitism. That is a lie. That is in struggle with historical facts and a insult toward every Serb.
You can not say that the heads of the Orthodox church had the same attitude towards the Jews as the Vatican's.
That is a anti Serbian statement.
Through that lie, which was also used by Nazis in 1941 and by the today's neo Nazis like the NATO and the EU, the anti Orthodox block wants to equal the dark history of the Vatican with the history of the Orthodox church. I am repeating again! The heads of the Orthodox church and the Orthodox church in general did not commit anti Semitism!

The individuals who were Orthodox on paper do not represent the whole Orthodox civilization.
I hope that we can solve this (Orthodoxism & Roman Catholicsm = equal) together like civilized people with out attacking each others!

I understand that the members of the Catholic church have a complex towards the Orthodox church which in contradiction to the Roman church did not prepared genocide, participated in inquisitions and forsly converted people to their religion.
Hating eastern Orthodox Christian civilization will not solve anything!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 03:20:00 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2008, 08:13:58 AM »
Everything we have as Christians is because of the Jewish nation!

I disagree with your statement.
Christianity has Jewish roots, and roots in the old European pagan religions.
It is in fact a religion that has a strong influence from the Roman Empire, (that split up in two parts; Rome & Constantinopel/Byzantium; hence the division between the Catholic and Orthodox Churches) that incorporated German/Slavic/Celtic elements.
Here in Flanders, the Church has incorporated all the traditions of the Druids. That's the reason we make the best beers in the world.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2008, 04:54:02 PM »
Saint Sava, thank you for all that info, I feel for your people.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2008, 03:42:35 AM »
Everything we have as Christians is because of the Jewish nation!

I disagree with your statement.
Christianity has Jewish roots, and roots in the old European pagan religions.
It is in fact a religion that has a strong influence from the Roman Empire, (that split up in two parts; Rome & Constantinopel/Byzantium; hence the division between the Catholic and Orthodox Churches) that incorporated German/Slavic/Celtic elements.
Here in Flanders, the Church has incorporated all the traditions of the Druids. That's the reason we make the best beers in the world.

Well said, Ambiorix O0

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2008, 09:22:05 AM »
May those texts and pictures spread the World :'(

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: April 07, 2008, 02:30:21 PM »
May those texts and pictures spread the World :'(

Don't cry my Serb friend, you need to stay focused.
Islam still exists in Serbia, in Serb territory there are muslims going to mosques practising Islam like nothing happened.
Ship muslims off to Albania, and take your people back to Serbia, treat your refugees with respect and stay united. Don't let this EU suicidal moronic propaganda change your minds, the EU is on the side of the turds, they want turds in the EU. You join the EU your nation dies.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2008, 02:35:25 PM »
Islam still exists in Serbia, in Serb territory there are muslims going to mosques practising Islam like nothing happened.
Ship muslims off to Albania, and take your people back to Serbia, treat your refugees with respect and stay united. Don't let this EU suicidal moronic propaganda change your minds, the EU is on the side of the turds, they want turds in the EU. You join the EU your nation dies.

What about the Vatican international who wants to expand it's domination towards the east?
Aren't they the real enemy of Serbia?

« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 03:09:36 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2008, 04:41:13 AM »

What about the Vatican international who wants to expand it's domination towards the east?

I don't know what the hell you're trying to say on every thread but I hope you aren't hired by ragheaded albanian dreck.
You said that I encourage genocide, HOW? I don't, all I said that muslims of Serbia must leave Serbia because if they don't Serbs will lose more territory is that what you want YES??????? YES OR NO???
If it wasn't for people like you Serbs wouldn't have this problem now.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2008, 05:09:49 AM »

I don't know what the hell you're trying to say on every thread but I hope you aren't hired by ragheaded albanian dreck.
You said that I encourage genocide, HOW? I don't, all I said that muslims of Serbia must leave Serbia because if they don't Serbs will lose more territory is that what you want YES??????? YES OR NO???
If it wasn't for people like you Serbs wouldn't have this problem now.

IslamIsCancer,
I think we have a misunderstanding here,
Dalmacija is saying Orthodox churches didn't encourage in inquisitions or pogroms or genocides.
He surely does not want any muslim to live in the Balkans, or in Europe.
We all want them dead, don't we?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2008, 05:23:00 AM »
Ambiorix, look:

Quote from: IslamIsCancer on March 31, 2008, 04:56:28 PM
BALKAN MUSLIMS MUST GO, THEY ARE THE ILLEGAL REMNANTS OF THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE,
like the excrement stains that sticks on the toilet after you flush.
Screw America and Nato, every Nato soldier who took part in killing Serbs must be executed.

****** Then he replies *******

Serbs do not agree with policy of ethnic cleansing, genocide or other Nazi methods!

They are the minority of Serbia!
If the Serbs are fatithfull to their tradition, culture and religion nobody can harm them. As soon as the Serbs start to live outside the principles of the Orthodox Church than will the surrounding nations of Serbia gain control over us!

We must take firts a look at us before we start to attack others.

The Muslims are not the only surrounding nation of Serbia.
I am shure that you know that we have more of them!

On the one hand he says Serbs should not surrender and other the other hand he accuses me of encouraging genocide which I'm not. If the muslims are invading your territory and you decide to defend yourself it's not a genocide it's a prevention of genocide because muslims will commit genocide against your people.
Killing the invading enemy is never a genocide it's patriotism.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2008, 05:41:54 AM »
Ambiorix, look:

Quote from: IslamIsCancer on March 31, 2008, 04:56:28 PM
BALKAN MUSLIMS MUST GO, THEY ARE THE ILLEGAL REMNANTS OF THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE,
like the excrement stains that sticks on the toilet after you flush.
Screw America and Nato, every Nato soldier who took part in killing Serbs must be executed.

****** Then he replies *******

Serbs do not agree with policy of ethnic cleansing, genocide or other Nazi methods!

They are the minority of Serbia!
If the Serbs are fatithfull to their tradition, culture and religion nobody can harm them. As soon as the Serbs start to live outside the principles of the Orthodox Church than will the surrounding nations of Serbia gain control over us!

We must take firts a look at us before we start to attack others.

The Muslims are not the only surrounding nation of Serbia.
I am shure that you know that we have more of them!

On the one hand he says Serbs should not surrender and other the other hand he accuses me of encouraging genocide which I'm not. If the muslims are invading your territory and you decide to defend yourself it's not a genocide it's a prevention of genocide because muslims will commit genocide against your people.
Killing the invading enemy is never a genocide it's patriotism.

I asked Chaim (ask JTF) about using the same methods that the nazis used against the Jews in the WWII, against muslims in Europe today.
He agreed that there is no problem in destroying evil.

I support a genocide on all muslims in Europe, Israel, USA, Canada, Australia, Russia, (eventually after an 24 h ultimatum for them to leave; although a surprise attack is preferable.)

I disagree with Dalmacija that "ethnical cleansing" is a nazi method in case that Serbs or Israeli use it against muslims, I call it "self-defense".
I disagree with Dalmacije that muslims are a minority in Serbia.
They stole your KOSOVO, parts of Bosnia, together with the Croats.

THEY WILL BE THE MAJORITY IN SERBIA ALSO, BECAUSE SE.RBS REPRODUCE AT A RATE 4 TIMES LOWER THEN MUZZIES.
Therefore, driving out or genociding muslims in the Balkans, taking back KOSOVO, and BYZANTINE, is a religious duty of ALL real Christians, regardless if they happen to be baptized by a Greek, a Russian, a Roman, or a German Church.

NATO (OTAN in French) must be considered SA-TAN

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #95 on: April 09, 2008, 09:20:50 AM »
I 100% agree.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2008, 10:14:38 AM »
I 100% agree.
Thank you.
I know it is possible for Christians of all kinds to form a front against their collaborating leaders and the muzzies.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2008, 10:39:20 AM »
I asked Chaim (ask JTF) about using the same methods that the nazis used against the Jews in the WWII, against muslims in Europe today.
He agreed that there is no problem in destroying evil.

I support a genocide on all muslims in Europe, Israel, USA, Canada, Australia, Russia, (eventually after an 24 h ultimatum for them to leave; although a surprise attack is preferable.)

I disagree with Dalmacija that "ethnical cleansing" is a nazi method in case that Serbs or Israeli use it against muslims, I call it "self-defense".
I disagree with Dalmacije that muslims are a minority in Serbia.
They stole your KOSOVO, parts of Bosnia, together with the Croats.

THEY WILL BE THE MAJORITY IN SERBIA ALSO, BECAUSE SE.RBS REPRODUCE AT A RATE 4 TIMES LOWER THEN MUZZIES.
Therefore, driving out or genociding muslims in the Balkans, taking back KOSOVO, and BYZANTINE, is a religious duty of ALL real Christians, regardless if they happen to be baptized by a Greek, a Russian, a Roman, or a German Church.

NATO (OTAN in French) must be considered SA-TAN

I strongly disagree, it is absolutely forbidden to commit genocide against civilians living under the jurisdiction of a moral nation. They must be provided with safe and free one-way passage.

The Jewish law provides protection and civil rights for the "Ger" - a gentile living in Israel, however a ger is not allowed to interfere with the politics in Israel. Since it is clear that Arabs will never agree to live peacefully under a Jewish state they must leave.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2008, 03:09:05 PM »
I am not marionette of anybody.
I listen to my people to the elders of my nation.
We Serbs have our own heads and we should thing with our own mind.
Believe me I am not going to take anything from others what is in contradiction to our believes. I hope to continue to reject all the influences coming from non Orthodox sources.

I am not going to worry much about this.

All I know is that when you hate others and when you want to do evil things against other people you will become a victim of yourself. You will develop your dark side.
Every human been has two sides a good side and a dark side!
When you hate and when you do evil things you are developing your evil side!
I speak from experience. When I am involved with evil things I am getting guilty conciens and if you are not clean from inside than even the smallest things can disable you in life.

I know what I am saying.
Aggression and hate is not the same as courage and heroic deeds.
You must know to separate aggression and power.

This means that genocide can not be considered as a heroic deed!!

Those people who want to order us the Serbs to commit genocide do not know anything about us! We Serbs are on a higher lever we know better. Our forefathers showed us what means being a person of faith and honor. I know almost perfectly to say this but I must also learn to control these values. I do belong to the Serbian orthodox Church but I do not deserve to declare myself a confessed Orthodox Christian
I understand the non Serbs they are able to kill innocent people.
But we Serbs must know better.

We Serbs have Saint Sava, Saint Car Lazar, Saint Nikolaj Velimirovic those people were not killers.
Your only enemy is your self.
In this life you must fight your self you must learn to say no to your self!
If every body would gain control over their selves than this world would be a much easier and better place.
This does not count only for you it counts also for me!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 03:18:45 PM by DALMACIJA »