Author Topic: Russia to cancel visas for Serbians  (Read 27766 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Russia to cancel visas for Serbians
« on: March 09, 2008, 07:31:44 PM »
MOSCOW -- Russia is undertaking procedures to allow for a state agreement on the abolishment of visas with Serbia.

Daily Večernje Novosti reports today that Serbians will soon be able to travel to the Russian Federation only with an original invitation or a tourist voucher.

"Russia will maximally ease conditions for entry of Serbian citizens," the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman Mikhail Kamynin told journalists in Moscow.

He added that the dropping of the visa regime will influence the development of the traditionally friendly relations between the two countries.

"Many possibilities for trade, economic, scientific, sports and youth cooperation will open up," Kamynin said.

According to him, cultural and spiritual ties will also strengthen, improving communication between Russians and Serbians.

Belgrade is preparing reciprocal measures for the citizens of Russia.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Re: Russia to cancel visas for Serbians
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 08:07:15 PM »
Awesome:D this could be the start of a Slavic/Orthodox Union:D

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 08:15:53 PM »
 very Good!! now it's time for Romania, Spain and Greece to abolish visas for Serbia!
Did you know that one of the reason why Serbs want to give up on Kosovo and enter in European Union is because they want to travel around Europe without visa?!?!
I even met Serbs who wanted to marry Romanian girls and get the Romanian citizenship, so they could travel much easier?!?!
Can you believe that? Thank G-d there are not many like those who want to sell their country just for their own egos!!!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 10:33:02 PM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 04:13:09 AM »
Awesome:D this could be the start of a Slavic/Orthodox Union:D

Yes, but I would like Serbia to be Serbia and still righteous Orthodox O0

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 05:18:53 AM »
Serbia has always been strong no matter in what union. In Byzantium Serbia was strong and in Yugoslavia, even though Titos efforts to weaken Serbia.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 01:40:20 PM »
very Good!! now it's time for Romania, Spain and Greece to abolish visas for Serbia!
Did you know that one of the reason why Serbs want to give up on Kosovo and enter in European Union is because they want to travel around Europe without visa?!?!
I even met Serbs who wanted to marry Romanian girls and get the Romanian citizenship, so they could travel much easier?!?!
Can you believe that? Thank G-d there are not many like those who want to sell their country just for their own egos!!!

You abstracted that very good.
I can understand their frustrations!

I hope that the future will bring them better solutions/ opportunities!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 12:46:03 AM »

You abstracted that very good.
I can understand their frustrations!

I hope that the future will bring them better solutions/ opportunities!

same here

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 09:11:08 AM »
One thing I don't understand is why everyone on this site is so pro-Christian orthodox...  Orthodox Christians have been persecuting our people for years even worse than Muslims.. Look at what Russian orthodox did to Jews for so many years.. The only reason Russia is befriending Serbia is to find an ally who is against the USA.. This is the same reason that Russia is funding Iran in its pursuit of nuclear weapons as well as all the other enemies of Israel and USA.  Seriously, I wonder how well Jews lived under Serbian Orthodox religion.  Has anyone studied in depth, was it as good as living under the oppressive regimes of Russian and Greek Orthodox religions?  Most Orthodox people I talk to say I am a "Christ killer".  I wonder if Serbian Orthodox have a similar or different view...

Anyhow, I don't support Muslim state of Albania.. I just don't know why everyone is waving their flags for anti-semitic Orthodox Christian countries.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 10:12:52 AM »
Serbs sheltered Jews in the following situations:

1) The Crusades
2) The Crusades again
3) WW2
4) War in Yugoslavia

Serbia is the only country I know of that has ever collectively sheltered Jews.

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 05:52:06 PM »

1) The Crusades
2) The Crusades again
3) WW2
4) War in Yugoslavia

Don't you think now with Russia opening its arms to Serbia, it will teach the Serbs to hate Israel, like the Russians do?  That is my concern, it seeems all people who align with the red beast end up being an adversary of Israel.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 07:55:32 PM »

1) The Crusades
2) The Crusades again
3) WW2
4) War in Yugoslavia

Don't you think now with Russia opening its arms to Serbia, it will teach the Serbs to hate Israel, like the Russians do?  That is my concern, it seeems all people who align with the red beast end up being an adversary of Israel.
What a logic is this ??  Russia is going to turn Serbs  into anti-semites? How does it come that this didn't happen some centuries ago then?
The alliance between Russia and Serbia is not exactly since yesterday, but dates centuries back.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 12:33:20 PM »

Our Russian brothers are the best allies! We thank all other nations that support us but Russia is special to every Serb! It is probably hard for you to understand since we ( Orthodox Christians)  are the One in Christ! Since you don't understand Christ well...:)  we cannot expect non-orthodox to understand our world-view, which is based on the New Testament ( and Orthodox interpretation of Holy Bible, which is the most important thing). 

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 12:38:09 PM »

Our Russian brothers are the best allies! We thank all other nations that support us but Russia is special to every Serb! It is probably hard for you to understand since we ( Orthodox Christians)  are the One in Christ! Since you don't understand Christ well...:)  we cannot expect non-orthodox to understand our world-view, which is based on the New Testament ( and Orthodox interpretation of Holy Bible, which is the most important thing). 

Jelena welcome to our forum!

Yes, it are only the Russians who are our brothers by blood and by religion!
Well said!  :)

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2008, 04:13:49 PM »
Амин! Слава Богу!

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2008, 11:58:29 AM »
Romanians were brutal nazis.  Russia blames all of its failings and problems on Jewish people and on Israel.

Russia has a history of siding with the islamofacist.

I support Serbia because I know that Serbians saved Jewish people during WW2.

But I will not support russia and I will not support romanians.

I am grateful that the Serbians saved Jewish people during WW2 but make no mistake I do not support marxism, fascists, islamofascists or communism.

I support Serbians only to the extent that they form an independent country and government.

But if you guys want to support russia then my support ends there.

Call me a backstabbing Jew all you want, but my gratefulness is not based on ignorance.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 01:04:55 PM »
Romanians were brutal nazis.  Russia blames all of its failings and problems on Jewish people and on Israel.

I am grateful that the Serbians saved Jewish people during WW2 but make no mistake I do not support marxism, fascists, islamofascists or communism.

I support Serbians only to the extent that they form an independent country and government.

Call me a backstabbing Jew all you want, but my gratefulness is not based on ignorance.

Talk about backstabbing the Orthodox people who lost Kosovo to the USA Nato muzzies!
Kosovo is equally important to Russian people, as to Serbs.
Without the 24 million death Soviets, D-day would have been a lot later ... in the 50 ties.

We are all Europeans, in West or East Europe, or in America.

We must support each-other, before the whole 3d world invades us.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2008, 01:05:12 PM »

1) The Crusades
2) The Crusades again
3) WW2
4) War in Yugoslavia

What a logic is this ??  Russia is going to turn Serbs  into anti-semites? How does it come that this didn't happen some centuries ago then?
The alliance between Russia and Serbia is not exactly since yesterday, but dates centuries back.

Its the logic of self-preservation.  Jewish people are not muslims.  We do not follow the philosophy that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  We have learned that Jewish people dont really have friends, not that we really care.  But what we are asking is what kind of assurance do Jewish people have for the future that sovietsky politiks wont unduly influence Serbia to become anti-Jewish.

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 01:13:16 PM »

Talk about backstabbing the Orthodox people who lost Kosovo to the USA Nato muzzies!
Kosovo is equally important to Russian people, as to Serbs.
Without the 24 million death Soviets, D-day would have been a lot later ... in the 50 ties.

We are all Europeans, in West or East Europe, or in America.

We must support each-other, before the whole 3d world invades us.

Excuse me partner.  I am an American and I'm Jewish and I have no allegiance to russia my family fled russia for plenty of good reasons.  My allegiance is to AMERICA ONLY!!  and I am only interested in trying to prevent MY COUNTRY from continuing in making a bad mistake worse.
I no longer have to live under an oppression where someone elses religious beliefs are DICTATED TO ME!!

Now, what I am trying to do is I am trying to be civil and I am trying to gain some kind of assurance that sovietsky politiks do not taint Serbian nationality.  I am no fool and I dont have to live in fear of the czarist regime of Putin.

So I can ask a legitimate question that address my safety and the safety of the future of the Jewish people.

I was not being disrespectful to you and I expect that you will not be disrespectful to me.

I am not condeming Serbia and I have already stated that I support Serbia.
But I DO NOT OWE YOU ANYTHING BECAUSE MY FAMILY KILLED NAZIS.
They were also slaughtered by the romanians and opressed by the russians.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 01:32:13 PM »

1) The Crusades
2) The Crusades again
3) WW2
4) War in Yugoslavia

Its the logic of self-preservation.  Jewish people are not muslims.  We do not follow the philosophy that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.  We have learned that Jewish people dont really have friends, not that we really care.  But what we are asking is what kind of assurance do Jewish people have for the future that sovietsky politiks wont unduly influence Serbia to become anti-Jewish.

Maybe it would help if liberal self-hating Jews and Gentiles worldwide should stop supporting the USA and its attempt to colonize the Kosovo, and to destroy Serbia and Russia as well.

I am Flemish, but I know I'll side with Russian and Serbian Patriots the day WWIII breaks out.
It is obvious that these people in Russia are the victims of communism, and that the same ex-communist elites still rule Russia.

This regime indeed uses anti-semitism as a tool to consolidate its power.

Lenin should never have given access to Russia by the Germans in 1907.
Many Russians regard communism of the early days as a Jewish-controlled government. That is what makes them hate you.
We all know , that in the end a Jew is always blamed for everything everywhere.
That's why Israel needs a real right wing government that can save all the Jews from destruction.
That's why we Europeans need real right wing governments, to save us as well from one-worldistan.
As long as some American Jews support the annexation of Kosovo, Russians will hate USA and Jews for this.

If Nato would pull out its troops from Orthodox soil, and EU USA would get their hands off Serbia's Holy Ground,
and Chaim would be in charge in Israel,
I think anti-semitism would drop significantly in the world.

Right now we are all fooled by our governments.

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 01:47:54 PM »

1) The Crusades
2) The Crusades again
3) WW2
4) War in Yugoslavia

Maybe it would help if liberal self-hating Jews and Gentiles worldwide should stop supporting the USA and its attempt to colonize the Kosovo, and to destroy Serbia and Russia as well.

I am Flemish, but I know I'll side with Russian and Serbian Patriots the day WWIII breaks out.
It is obvious that these people in Russia are the victims of communism, and that the same ex-communist elites still rule Russia.

This regime indeed uses anti-semitism as a tool to consolidate its power.

Lenin should never have given access to Russia by the Germans in 1907.
Many Russians regard communism of the early days as a Jewish-controlled government. That is what makes them hate you.
We all know , that in the end a Jew is always blamed for everything everywhere.
That's why Israel needs a real right wing government that can save all the Jews from destruction.
That's why we Europeans need real right wing governments, to save us as well from one-worldistan.
As long as some American Jews support the annexation of Kosovo, Russians will hate USA and Jews for this.

If Nato would pull out its troops from Orthodox soil, and EU USA would get their hands off Serbia's Holy Ground,
and Chaim would be in charge in Israel,
I think anti-semitism would drop significantly in the world.

Right now we are all fooled by our governments.

That some audacity you display on a Jewish website.  You dont know me well enough to imply hat I'm a 'self-hating liberal Jew' do you assert this claim based on the fact that I dont see myself as a european?
Furthermore it would behoove you to stick to YOUR side of the story and dont be a typical european by trying to tell me who I am.
That is the problem with most europeans today, you guys think Jewish people owe you something.

I'm going to clarify AGAIN, I said I support Serbia and what it is doing, I support Serbia because know as many russian Jewish people know they fought the nazis.

MY allegiance is with America and I am interested in helping my country in keeping from making become worse.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 02:40:05 PM »
With out Russia, their won't be Serbia...

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2008, 03:02:13 PM »
I support Serbia but I have real concerns about Russia!
Russia are too friendly with Iran, and I do believe that Russia is moving towards a dictatorship again!
I am not saying that their friendliness to Serbia is not a good thing, it is good for Serbia, however Russia is guilty of anti-semitism and their friendly stance towards Iran is very concerning!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2008, 03:11:23 PM »

That some audacity you display on a Jewish website.  You dont know me well enough to imply hat I'm a 'self-hating liberal Jew' do you assert this claim based on the fact that I dont see myself as a european?

Hallo? I didn't even refer to you. And of course I can't possibly know you after reading 7 of your posts. 

I refer to self-hating "Jewish" and Gentile politicians in the USA, that support the destruction of Israel, of Europe, of the Western World, and thus should be put to death for treason.

They adhere to the imperial "Roman" imperial style of government.

Furthermore it would behoove you to stick to YOUR side of the story and dont be a typical european by trying to tell me who I am.

What typical European?  West-European, East-European and American/Australian/South-African people of European descent are in essence the same. 

If you are a Jew - defend Israel and go live there.
If you are of European descent, defend unity between all countries made by Europeans.

That is the problem with most europeans today, you guys think Jewish people owe you something.

I do not know any people stating the Jews "owe us something" ?
What exactly , according to you , do Europeans say that Jews owe us?

I'm going to clarify AGAIN, I said I support Serbia and what it is doing, I support Serbia because know as many russian Jewish people know they fought the nazis.

They defended their nation, and they will do it again against the NATO-USA-EU if neccessary, and I will join them. As will hundreds of Russian volunteers, as in the 90-ties. Albanian and Bosnian muslims must be eradicated at all cost, and the US military base in Kosovo must be abandoned.

MY allegiance is with America and I am interested in helping my country in keeping from making become worse.

Jews should not be loyal to America, or any other country, except Israel.
That, is the view of Kahane.

But OK go defend the USA, and steal our European Orthodox KOSOVO.

By supporting the USA current foreign policy, you support the destruction of Israel and Europe and Russia.
We don't need your US troops here. So get out of Europe.
And defend your own mexican border.
The troops and military might of the USA will not prevent the USA to disintegrate from the alien invasion.

Israel should be far better off, without US aid, and should be given carte blanche to expel the Arabs on Israeli soil.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2008, 03:18:48 PM »
If you're this powerful with words Ambiorix, I don't want to know how you are with an AK:P

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2008, 03:21:59 PM »
I support Serbia but I have real concerns about Russia!
Russia are too friendly with Iran, and I do believe that Russia is moving towards a dictatorship again!
I am not saying that their friendliness to Serbia is not a good thing, it is good for Serbia, however Russia is guilty of anti-semitism and their friendly stance towards Iran is very concerning!

First: NATO is trying to occupy as much territory as it can in the Eurasian continent.
The biggest part of that continent is Russia.
So it is normal Russia fights back.
We Europeans would do ourselves a big favour to get rid of Nato, EU, and so on.

Second : no Western country really cares about Jews nor anti-semitism.
In WWII the allied forces refused to bombed the railroads to the concentration camps.
that proves enough, the the USA or England doesn't give a **** about the Jews.

The support of Russia to Iran or any Arabs is a geo-political strategy that the Soviets also used.
The USA and EU are as guilty as Russia by defending the Saudis, the Quwaitis, the Fakestinians, the Qatars, etc,...

It is a game of Chess, between Nato, and Russia, and in reality, Poetin is not at all so nationalistic as his propagandamachine tells the Russians.

The KGB guys all filled their pockets, put that money in a Swiss bank, and this maffia holds power in Russia. Those billionaires that disagree with the party-line, are eliminated.

Meanwhile, they use ultranationalist propaganda to fool the Russians.