Author Topic: Russia to cancel visas for Serbians  (Read 27771 times)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Russia to cancel visas for Serbians
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2008, 11:45:56 PM »
  How many Jews lived or live in Albania?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2008, 05:55:39 AM »
Many of the knights of the Czar who would attack villages in Russia, were also devoted Orthodox Christians, who belived attacking the Jews was justified, since it is a common view in Orthodox and Catholic religions that Jews are the killers of Christ

In Orthodox Christianity killing other people is never justified except if it is  a war when you have to defend yourself! Some Jews did kill Christos but Christos did resurrect! :) Lord knew they would kill Him but He also knew about resurrection! it was all  planned long long ago ! ( Не знам да ли знате да су * у Вечном Савету Отац и Дух Свети одобрили Сину стварање светова за љубав Сина јер је Он у бескрајној љубави према Оцу хтео да Му угоди тиме што би му створио више синова,а себи више браће!! )   :) Glory to God! It was their choice not to accept the Messiah who kept talking about Heavenly Kingdom! Jews want earthly kingdom and God respects their choice! So do we!

Furthermore, we don't justify killing Jews because their ancestors crucified Lord Christ! There is always a possibility for Jews to convert willingly , of course. And it happens! So you never know who might  be your brother ( in Christ)! :)  People have the choice till the very end of their earthly lives of whether to except Christ or not. Therefore, do not worry, Christians are patient and we love you all! :) God bless!

* this is an extract from the book " Kasiana" by Saint Nikolai! :)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2008, 11:23:28 AM »
Many of the knights of the Czar who would attack villages in Russia, were also devoted Orthodox Christians, who belived attacking the Jews was justified, since it is a common view in Orthodox and Catholic religions that Jews are the killers of Christ

In Orthodox Christianity killing other people is never justified except if it is  a war when you have to defend yourself! Some Jews did kill Christos but Christos did resurrect! :)
Be that as it may, the Russian Orthodox Church in czarist era was extremely antisemitic, Czarist Russia has d state sponsored antisemitism and persecutions. And The thing is that Russia had been antisemitic even before it acquired large population of jews (by conquering Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine and Belarus), the reason for that being the church.

I am not attacking your religion, but I must condemn the Russian Church as an antisemitic establishment.

Furthermore, we don't justify killing Jews because their ancestors crucified Lord Christ! There is always a possibility for Jews to convert willingly , of course. And it happens! So you never know who might  be your brother ( in Christ)! :)  People have the choice till the very end of their earthly lives of whether to except Christ or not. Therefore, do not worry, Christians are patient and we love you all! :) G-d bless!

So you do see all jews as responsible for slaying jesus unless they convert?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 11:51:22 AM by zelhar »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2008, 11:26:06 AM »

This is a lie.
This is also a wrong way of thinking and talking.

You are mixing lies with the truth. Half truths and lies can easily be considered as the truth..

///////////////////////////////////////////////

- It is a lie that the Orthodox Church had the same additude towards the Jews as the Roman Church of the Vatican had.

Were there anti semitic person among the Orthodox Church?

This is a lie.
This is also a wrong way of thinking and talking.

You are mixing lies with the truth. Half truths and lies can easily be considered as the truth..

Absolutely yes! Among every communities you have conceptions.
Where you have people you will always have trouble.

In contradiction to the Vatican the anti Semites among the Orthodox nation were always the minority. You can not judge the whole Orthodox Church for the crimes of it's minority.

The heads of the Vatican were involved with anti Semitism. That is a fact.
But the anti Semites of the Orthodox nations were just a minority and not the leaders of the church. Which Patriarch supported anti Semitism? Which church father propagated that anti Semitism was something good?

The former popes (4 example Hitler’s pope) and the other members of the Catholic Church were involved with anti Semitic activities.

To claim that the Orthodox Church or the Russian state had prepared, organized and conducted genocide against the Jews in the same way as the Vatican or Nazi Germany had done is considered as an anti Orthodox speech and as an serious attack against the whole Orthodox civilizations.

I am being very diplomatically right now and I am trying to give a serious answer with out emotions. Please people stop attacking the Orthodox Church and do not compare the history of the Vatican with the one of the Orthodox Church. Because that is Nazism!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2008, 11:30:38 AM »

In Orthodox Christianity killing other people is never justified except if it is  a war when you have to defend yourself! Some Jews did kill Christos but Christos did resurrect! :) Lord knew they would kill Him but He also knew about resurrection! it was all  planned long long ago ! ( Не знам да ли знате да су * у Вечном Савету Отац и Дух Свети одобрили Сину стварање светова за љубав Сина јер је Он у бескрајној љубави према Оцу хтео да Му угоди тиме што би му створио више синова,а себи више браће!! )   :) Glory to G-d! It was their choice not to accept the Messiah who kept talking about Heavenly Kingdom! Jews want earthly kingdom and G-d respects their choice! So do we!

Furthermore, we don't justify killing Jews because their ancestors crucified Lord Christ! There is always a possibility for Jews to convert willingly , of course. And it happens! So you never know who might  be your brother ( in Christ)! :)  People have the choice till the very end of their earthly lives of whether to except Christ or not. Therefore, do not worry, Christians are patient and we love you all! :) G-d bless!

Hello sister,

Jews should do what they thing it's the right thing.

Nobody should try to convert anyone to the Orthodox religion.
I have no problem with Jews who only respect the authority the Tanach.

The Jews still have an important role because they are the chosen people  in the days of the Tanach. The new testament is highest authority of the Christians, but the Tanach is not completely removed.

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2008, 01:46:27 PM »

I always talk about individual people! So when I say that there is a possibility that Jews convert to Orthodoxy, it means certain Jews who want that! I see every human being as unique and special! So even when I talk with Jews,Muslims there is a possibility that one day they might be my brothers and sisters in Christ so I don't reject anybody or hate! Even if they don't convert I respect them as human beings and brothers by Adam. I respect their choice! Thank God, we all have free will and freedom to choose how to live and what to believe in!
I think that they are not chosen people anymore since we know that chosen are those who follow Christ and are part of His mystical Body ( Church) ! However, I do believe that Jews have an extremely important role to play in the not-too-distant future!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2008, 02:15:35 PM »
I think that they are not chosen people anymore since we know that chosen are those who follow Christ and are part of His mystical Body ( Church) ! However, I do believe that Jews have an extremely important role to play in the not-too-distant future!

The role of the Jews today is not exactly the same as it was during the days of the Tanach. But it is not completely eliminated since the old testamentt is not totally
removed.

But God made an agreement/ promise to the Jewish people.
God's is still respecting that promise even if the Jewish people are not listening to God.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2008, 02:23:01 PM »

Yes, but G-d chose the Jews with purpose to bring the Messiah to the world.
It is a fact that through the Jews Jesus entered this world. A Jewish woman gave birth to Christ.

G-d made a promise to the Jewish people inwhich he said I will curse those who curse you and bless those who bless you. G-d always respects his promises.

About the Jews being the chosen people well they were it in the days of The Tanach and The Tanach is not totally removed. That means that their role is not also totally eliminated.

We non Jews can today also be connected with the G-d of Abraham, Jacob and Isac.
That is the difference between the days of the olld Tesstanment and today.

Today there is no difference anymore between a Greek and a Jew.
Because of the works of Jesus Christ we non Jews can also become one of the descants of Abraham.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 04:05:56 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2008, 10:28:24 PM »
In any event, I certainly appreciate the respect you have showed me and definitely appreciate you helping me understand the difference between the Orthodox Church and the Vatican.

A lot of this interestingly seems to be making more and more sense.

So what church was Clinton in?

Good my Jewish comrade.
Know that you can trust real Orthodox Christians!

Please stay here with us and we will together like brothers solve all the misunderstandings.

Clinton was an atheist I think...

Clinton may have started out as an atheist but I think when he went on national TV and asked J.C. for forgiveness my guess is he got in bed with the Vatican at that point.  From there he got it into his head to bomb Serbia, or more precisely assist kosovo.  I feel that his interest lay more in weakening the Orthodox Church more than defending the kosovars.

I remember thinking in the 90's how unstylish it was to make distinctions between fascists and people who want to defend their own country.  The way that whole thing was portrayed here was that we were battling russian imperialism, however vague it was.  Clinton really put a spin on it.  The more I think about it the more my head spins.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2008, 10:45:38 PM »
I think it has more to do with geopolitical interests of the USA , than with the Vatican.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2008, 12:26:59 AM »
  Can you become a US president as an Atheist? I thought Clinton is Protestant Christian?!?!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2008, 01:03:21 AM »
  Can you become a US president as an Atheist? I thought Clinton is Protestant Christian?!?!
No idea.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2008, 01:37:00 AM »

Yes, it doesn't matter

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2008, 12:49:58 PM »
I THINK EVIL KLINTON IS A BAPTIST ,MANY BAPTISTS DON'NT LIKE KKKLINTON EVEN THOUGH HE'S A BAPTIST.HILLARY IS A METHODIST
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2008, 03:48:10 AM »
 Protestantism has nothing to do with true Christianity nor catholicism!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2008, 04:03:58 AM »
Do you know anything of  the history of protestantism and it's relation the catholicism??? Have you ever talked with a Protestant Christians?
How can you know your Church is more true than others? Isn't a bit strange that every major branch of the Church claims this?

As far as I know the Schismas of the Church have much more to do with contemporary politics and national interests than with true believing in God.
Compare with Islam, it's just the same.

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2008, 10:10:39 AM »
Do you know anything of  the history of protestantism and it's relation the catholicism??? Have you ever talked with a Protestant Christians?
How can you know your Church is more true than others? Isn't a bit strange that every major branch of the Church claims this?

As far as I know the Schismas of the Church have much more to do with contemporary politics and national interests than with true believing in G-d.

Hi Ambiorix!
On one hand, this is a very complicated issue! It would take hours of discussion and fill many volumes! Yet on the other hand Christianity is very simple to understand!

If one was to stick to the writings of Christianity - The New Testament, in The Bible in conjunction with the Hebrew scriptures, The Tanach - you will see Christianity is easy to understand!
The Gospels - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John - are a record of Jesus time on earth and what he taught. The Epistles (or letters), the remaining books of the New Testament (excluding the book of Acts and the book of Revelation), are usually letters of teaching and instruction to the Church or Christians of the day. These are all still very relevant to Christians now!

Church history is complicated, but true Christianity is not! No individual Church or Church movement (such as Catholicism or Protestantism) is the authority on what Christianity or the Church should "look like". The Bible - both New Testament and Tanach  - is the authority and instruction manual on what the Church/Christianity should "look like!"

Many things taught in Church movements cannot even be found in the Christian scriptures!
I have spent most of my life studying Christianity (and many other religions, cults and sects).
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 10:27:00 AM by arisesouthafrica »
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2008, 12:50:48 PM »
This is good news, Serbs deserve to get visas for any country.
SERBS = HEROES.
TO HELL WITH ALBANIAN NAZI INVADING PIGS.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2008, 02:54:39 PM »

As far as I know the Schismas of the Church have much more to do with contemporary politics and national interests than with true believing in G-d.

Hi Ambiorix!
On one hand, this is a very complicated issue! It would take hours of discussion and fill many volumes! Yet on the other hand Christianity is very simple to understand!

If one was to stick to the writings of Christianity - The New Testament, in The Bible in conjunction with the Hebrew scriptures, The Tanach - you will see Christianity is easy to understand!
The Gospels - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John - are a record of Jesus time on earth and what he taught. The Epistles (or letters), the remaining books of the New Testament (excluding the book of Acts and the book of Revelation), are usually letters of teaching and instruction to the Church or Christians of the day. These are all still very relevant to Christians now!

Church history is complicated, but true Christianity is not! No individual Church or Church movement (such as Catholicism or Protestantism) is the authority on what Christianity or the Church should "look like". The Bible - both New Testament and Tanach  - is the authority and instruction manual on what the Church/Christianity should "look like!"

Many things taught in Church movements cannot even be found in the Christian scriptures!
I have spent most of my life studying Christianity (and many other religions, cults and sects).

That's the best post I read in all this thread;  I'm with you on christianity I don't like Russia's rulers, but germans, british and french goverments and ukrainian nationalists too; I  don't have vatican mania and know that Ortodoxy can be as antisemitic as other becouse Jews were always presecuted just like non comformist christians were. Jews must be loyal to Israel only as other havens for them like Spain, Prussia and Poland turned to be deathtaps for them so the'll be prosecuted in USA in future. I'm pro Serbian becouse they're slavic, christian and fought against german nazis in WWII as they're fighting muslim nazis now.

BTW I'm christian first, Polish second, Slavic third and lastly European which is artificial term. I'm closer to Americans or Brazilians or even Israelis than Turks living in Europe even if they're white. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 02:59:28 PM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2008, 03:39:14 PM »
Ortodoxy can be as antisemitic as other

Serbs what do you think about this one?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 03:51:26 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2008, 03:45:21 PM »
Quote from: Ultra Requete

That's the best post I read in all this thread;  I'm with you on christianity I don't like Russia's rulers, but germans, british and french goverments and ukrainian nationalists too; I  don't have vatican mania and know that Ortodoxy can be as antisemitic as other becouse Jews were always presecuted just like non comformist christians were. Jews must be loyal to Israel only as other havens for them like Spain, Prussia and Poland turned to be deathtaps for them so the'll be prosecuted in USA in future. I'm pro Serbian becouse they're slavic, christian and fought against german nazis in WWII as they're fighting muslim nazis now.

BTW I'm christian first, Polish second, Slavic third and lastly European which is artificial term. I'm closer to Americans or Brazilians or even Israelis than Turks living in Europe even if they're white. 

Thank you Ultra Requete!
I believe that our first calling is our relationship with and worship of G-d!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2008, 04:11:12 PM »
Ortodoxy can be as antisemitic as other

Serbs what do you think of this one?

Guys, lets got get precious or petty over statements like this one!
We have to admit to ourselves that there have been many incidents in history and Church history where people calling themselves "Christians" have been guilty of being anti-semites! - It's true!!

Certain groupings of "Christians" during WWII were guilty of anti-semite acts, also during the crusades!
Martin Luther of the Lutheran denomination (seen as the father of Protestantism) was an anti-semite!

Just remember that Christianity in its truth and purity is NEVER anti-semitic!
There could Never have been Christianity without the Jewish nation! Everything we have as Christians is because of the Jewish nation!

Jesus is Jewish, the disciples were Jewish, the Apostle Paul who wrote 2 thirds of the New Testament was Jewish!
Without Judaism there is no Christianity!
Anyone who claims to be a Christian but is an anti-semite is NOT a Christian!

All who serve, worship and fear G-d,accept Jesus as the son and accept the Holy scriptures - New Testament And Tanach and seek to live by the scriptures is a Christian no matter which Christian denomination they are a part of or not a part of!

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2008, 04:31:27 PM »

To cut a long story short...Orthodox Church teaches us and ALL  Holy Fathers of Eastern Orthodox Church that THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE CHURCH AND ONLY ONE TRUE CHRISTIANITY!

You can study Christianity from all possible aspects but  ONLY   those people who reached THEOSIS  can interpret the Bible and Christ's teachings! For God's sake, Bible is not just an ordinary book, you cannot interpret the way you want! and it is NOT SIMPLE!  :o

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2008, 05:31:44 PM »
JelenaSrb, I respect your opinion but cannot agree with this. You cannot possibly think that you as an Orthodox Christian are the only Christians! That is simply ridiculous!

I NEVER said the Bible is a "simple" book in that it is to be taken lightly or not respected as the Holy scriptures and truly the word of G-d! The Bible is to be honoured and treated as Holy, but believe me I did not say it can be interpreted in any way you want!
I am an ordained minister and I have studied Theology, I do not take the scriptures lightly - never would I do that, but people who claim to be Christians MUST read and study the Bible, it is not just for a Priest to read, all Christians must read and know the Bible. It Speaks to you, it was written as the message from G-d to ALL his people not just a Priest.

Sure, those who have reached THEOSIS could be considered "experts" and in a sense guardians of scripture, they give guidance and teaching to make sure scripture is understood correctly by their guidance. PLEASE read the scriptures it is SO IMPORTANT that Christians know the scriptures. It is G-d's manual for how He requires us to live and please Him!

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2008, 03:53:09 AM »
This is good news, Serbs deserve to get visas for any country.
SERBS = HEROES.
TO HELL WITH ALBANIAN NAZI INVADING PIGS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism

YOu may want to note that there is more neo nazi groups in Serbia today than Albania.  Once again, I just don't think we should praise one country until we learn more about them.  Why do Serbians embrace groups of peopel that butchered them in the past?  And as I recall, there is no where in history that shows Albanians as Nazis.. It was the Croats and Bosnians who were part of the nazi party.  Grand Mufti was a Bosnian, not an Albanian, like most people think.