Author Topic: Paulette does a POWERFUL program for JTF!  (Read 10103 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Paulette does a POWERFUL program for JTF!
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2008, 04:37:26 PM »
I disagree with this woman that women should get out of the way, she wants an Islamic caliphate??
Women are part of everything including politics.

It is ok to disagree, but please understand where I am coming from.... for 40 yrs, the liberal leftist agenda (which is a female agenda) has screwed this nation up- I by NO MEANS am into islam AT ALL, nor am I into treating women terrible. Women are going to have NO choice in the USA BUT to get out of the way- see- I am in Calif.. They are letting rapists and murderers go FREE.. Do you now understand what I am talking about?? This is NO longer a 'womans world' here in USA..it is a violent place now- womane are going to HAVE to come under the protection of good men.. women and childrens lives are now in terrible danger. Paulette Anne  PS- LOOK at the message as a WHOLE, not a 'part' ~I have gotten many emails from WOMEN that 100% AGREE WITH ME.

Paulette, you are G-d-sent.  This is what I have been saying on this forum for the past two years.  

No one listens to me.

Scriabin,  ;)
~It must NOT have fallen on deaf ears- if I am really sent by G-d..  it is not a 'popular' thing to say nowadays, is it? there is NOTHING that I love more than uplifting excellent men.. I remember when I was young, my mother was a "Vashti" she was so dishonorable to my father- BUT, my father had me, and the sun rose and set on my father as far as I was concerned.. A woman is BEAUTIFUL and at her level BEST when standing WITH her mate/man.. I am 100% SERIOUS about this.. I have seen the evils of women that get in 'power' they are incredibly cutthroat, and will think NOTHING of ruining a man altogether.. I am not discounting that there are bad men, because there are.. BUT liberalism that is a feminine thing, has really taken a GRAVE toll on the USA.. because of feelings and emotions, we now have so many weak minded men- and it breaks my heart- I LOVE when I go into chat rooms and EXPOSE the female liberal lefty agenda- they think men are nothing.. just NOTHING.. I expose this, and liberal men get very saddened, and THAT makes ME HAPPY. NO REAL MAN will EVER follow this liberal agenda, and when men WAKE UP to this- perhaps America CAN be taken back.  It does take a STRONG woman to humble herself though, in this time, when women are so cruel and vicious..So- that is a HUGE part of what I am, because when it comes time for me, to 'bow out' I WILL DO IT gracefully, and let men fight this battle that is coming.. Shalom- Paulette Anne

G-d bless you.  You're a Lady.

Sir, THAT is a GREAT COMPLIMENT. My grandmother- she always told me: Paulette, a lady can walk into the worst place in town, and remain... A Lady. A girl can become a woman.. but it takes a FABULOUS grandmother to make a Lady. Thank you very much- this is actually what I was hoping to hear. Shalom & HUGS.- Paulette Anne
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2008, 11:06:08 PM »
Paulette I just now got to listen to your program. It's very good! Thank you for explaining how those of us in the areas of the USA that are invaded by illegals get treated by them. Thank you for explaining about how those who don't have insurance are "sent home to die" while illegals are given everything free.

I agree with most of what you said, however I do disagree strongly about women getting out of the way.

Personally I'd love to vote for a female president if she were a moral person and would put the right policies in. I will not get out of the way, I will fight the liberals and Muslims and third world invaders. We can't pick and choose which conservatives stand up and fight. We have to fight together alongside the men. We make up more than half of the nation, we are the majority of the population, we have a RIGHT to have a voice in what happens.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 11:34:34 PM by Rubystars »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2008, 07:57:02 AM »
very well put. good show. pleased we have Chaim doing a show as well as Paulette, Judea Non Capta and now...me!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2008, 12:13:23 PM »
Paulette I just now got to listen to your program. It's very good! Thank you for explaining how those of us in the areas of the USA that are invaded by illegals get treated by them. Thank you for explaining about how those who don't have insurance are "sent home to die" while illegals are given everything free.

I agree with most of what you said, however I do disagree strongly about women getting out of the way.

Personally I'd love to vote for a female president if she were a moral person and would put the right policies in. I will not get out of the way, I will fight the liberals and Muslims and third world invaders. We can't pick and choose which conservatives stand up and fight. We have to fight together alongside the men. We make up more than half of the nation, we are the majority of the population, we have a RIGHT to have a voice in what happens.

> We have to fight together alongside the men< AGREE.
Women have the most important role that there is in this life- to fight and stand ALONGSIDE.  ~It has been made known to me that Prisoners will be set free in CALIF. which is precisely my point.. women and childrens lives are now in danger.. this is no longer a world that is 'as usual' there have been excellent women in powerful positions in history- but not that many.. I have to stick with how I was brought up- a Woman is at her LEVEL BEST when standing along side of her mate/man.. (That is ME)- I am NO politician, AT ALL. I am no great orator- given the chance to run for some type office, I would have to say, at this time, I would relinquish, because of the violence that is now evident- However, if it was 15 years ago- say- and I knew what I know now- I would run for a state office. At this time, I would think more of getting behind strong male that is conservative, just my opinion- BUT I appreciate yours- takes ALL kinds to make the world go round  O0  Shalom. Paulette Anne   PS- I will fight the liberals and the mussies as long as I LIVE.. phsically too if needs be- TODAY: I benched 105 lbs.  ;D NO KIDDING. Ask David ben Moshe  ;)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2008, 01:44:54 PM »
Women have the most important role that there is in this life- to fight and stand ALONGSIDE.  ~It has been made known to me that Prisoners will be set free in CALIF. which is precisely my point.. women and childrens lives are now in danger..

I would agree that it is part of a man's role to protect his wife and his children from dangers like that. A woman should also be fierce enough to protect her children if necessary. Neither wife nor husband should openly contradict their spouse in public as a matter of respect unless what the spouse says is so morally abhorrent that they have no choice.

this is no longer a world that is 'as usual' there have been excellent women in powerful positions in history- but not that many..

Most women in history weren't allowed to get the education or other things they needed to be good leaders. One of the things that makes me the angriest is that many women weren't allowed into scientific institutions for a very long time simply because of their gender. Why should being female have precluded someone from making scientific discoveries and performing experiments and making measurements? Even in recent times and sometimes even today, girls are discouraged from being part of sports. They were told "Oh dear you probably don't want to do that, you could break something." Of course most people today recognize that sports achievements can boost physical health and self esteem for girls as well as boys.

Also decades ago women who were beaten and abused by their husbands were asked what they did to deserve it. Rape within marriage wasn't considered criminal, and there were no women's shelters. Even regular rape victims were often made to feel as if it were their fault somehow, as is done in Muslim countries today.

What I'm trying to say is that although I think that feminism has brought some true horrors, there are also parts of it that I find to be good. I don't think we should ever be told to be less than we are and if told that we should certainly never lie down and take it. We are full-fledged human beings and should be treated as such and settle for nothing less.

I have to stick with how I was brought up- a Woman is at her LEVEL BEST when standing along side of her mate/man.. (That is ME)

I'm not a big fan of country music but one song I've heard a couple of times has a line that says "I want a man that stands beside me, not in front of or behind me". I like that line. Both genders should be shown respect and be encouraged to be all that they can be and go as far as they can go. If they're married, their spouse (either husband or wife) should encourage them to achieve great things.

- I am NO politician, AT ALL. I am no great orator- given the chance to run for some type office, I would have to say, at this time, I would relinquish, because of the violence that is now evident- However, if it was 15 years ago- say- and I knew what I know now- I would run for a state office. At this time, I would think more of getting behind strong male that is conservative, just my opinion- BUT I appreciate yours- takes ALL kinds to make the world go round  O0  Shalom. Paulette Anne   PS- I will fight the liberals and the mussies as long as I LIVE.. phsically too if needs be- TODAY: I benched 105 lbs.  ;D NO KIDDING. Ask David ben Moshe  ;)

I'm glad you're willing to fight. Personally I'm not ready to behave like a maiden in distress and call out for a man to fight on my behalf if I see an enemy and I have the means to defeat them myself. I would always appreciate allies, either male or female, to fight alongside however. I'm a single woman and I am planning on staying that way for the forseeable future.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2008, 02:30:06 PM »
Women have the most important role that there is in this life- to fight and stand ALONGSIDE.  ~It has been made known to me that Prisoners will be set free in CALIF. which is precisely my point.. women and childrens lives are now in danger..

I would agree that it is part of a man's role to protect his wife and his children from dangers like that. A woman should also be fierce enough to protect her children if necessary. Neither wife nor husband should openly contradict their spouse in public as a matter of respect unless what the spouse says is so morally abhorrent that they have no choice.

this is no longer a world that is 'as usual' there have been excellent women in powerful positions in history- but not that many..

Most women in history weren't allowed to get the education or other things they needed to be good leaders. One of the things that makes me the angriest is that many women weren't allowed into scientific institutions for a very long time simply because of their gender. Why should being female have precluded someone from making scientific discoveries and performing experiments and making measurements? Even in recent times and sometimes even today, girls are discouraged from being part of sports. They were told "Oh dear you probably don't want to do that, you could break something." Of course most people today recognize that sports achievements can boost physical health and self esteem for girls as well as boys.

Also decades ago women who were beaten and abused by their husbands were asked what they did to deserve it. Rape within marriage wasn't considered criminal, and there were no women's shelters. Even regular rape victims were often made to feel as if it were their fault somehow, as is done in Muslim countries today.

What I'm trying to say is that although I think that feminism has brought some true horrors, there are also parts of it that I find to be good. I don't think we should ever be told to be less than we are and if told that we should certainly never lie down and take it. We are full-fledged human beings and should be treated as such and settle for nothing less.

I have to stick with how I was brought up- a Woman is at her LEVEL BEST when standing along side of her mate/man.. (That is ME)

I'm not a big fan of country music but one song I've heard a couple of times has a line that says "I want a man that stands beside me, not in front of or behind me". I like that line. Both genders should be shown respect and be encouraged to be all that they can be and go as far as they can go. If they're married, their spouse (either husband or wife) should encourage them to achieve great things.

- I am NO politician, AT ALL. I am no great orator- given the chance to run for some type office, I would have to say, at this time, I would relinquish, because of the violence that is now evident- However, if it was 15 years ago- say- and I knew what I know now- I would run for a state office. At this time, I would think more of getting behind strong male that is conservative, just my opinion- BUT I appreciate yours- takes ALL kinds to make the world go round  O0  Shalom. Paulette Anne   PS- I will fight the liberals and the mussies as long as I LIVE.. phsically too if needs be- TODAY: I benched 105 lbs.  ;D NO KIDDING. Ask David ben Moshe  ;)

I'm glad you're willing to fight. Personally I'm not ready to behave like a maiden in distress and call out for a man to fight on my behalf if I see an enemy and I have the means to defeat them myself. I would always appreciate allies, either male or female, to fight alongside however. I'm a single woman and I am planning on staying that way for the forseeable future.

I am a tough gal- I have had to stand in battle before- at gunpoint, and knife as well, I have been in situations that I had NO idea what why it was even happening, except probably the wrong place at wrong time...  I signed up for the MARINES when I was 17- and my gr-mother disallowed it.. Before my surgery, I went and signed up for the National Guard.  Please dont mis understand me, I have had to defend myself, and still will- but I cannot stand against a prisoner (who they let get stronger, with weights in prison- they ARE LETTING PRISONERS GO FREE IN CA), which is WHY I am leaving Calif.  I do not believe that this is a 'maiden in distress' issue- it is the issue that this world is becoming violent, and I will NOT get murdered or killed for no good reason, by some thug.  I AGREE that men must stand with women and the vice versa.  I don't 'not' believe that there are no more powerful women, quite the contrary- they have made a place in history, (some) in present day as well, BUT the ONLY ones that we see REALLY make it are the ones that have bought into the feminine liberal agenda- which is WHY I REFUSE to run for any state office, as here in Calif.. now I am going to NY- which is just the same.. So, myself, I shall just use my voice, hopefully if it 'inspires' people- because I am enraged, perhaps they will get enraged- they will be inspired and do something.. If, G-d willing, a station (radio) or something to this effect is on the same page as I, and asks me to do some sort of show- I would have a HARD TIME NOT doing it..  I will tell you though, there are many a time, where I wish that I HAD cried out as a maiden in distress (because I was), it would have saved me from unnecessary dangers- but was stuck on my pride- and nothing wrong with that (at the time) but being older, I don't have the same 'youthful security'- Bottom Line here- is if CA is letting prisoners go free, Woman and children in USA WILL have to look to men, whether it is a neighbor- or whatever the case may be.. men are just stronger- physically- than women.  These men that they are letting go ARE DANGEROUS men/animals/beasts. They COULD get raped, murdered or the children kidnapped- this is WHY I almost just about BEG conservative men to PLEASE RISE UP... So- I WILL chose my battles much wiser now, then when I was younger. I am NOT looking to 'offend'- however, I AM in FACT, surrounded by danger- there are illegals ALL over my neighborhood, and IT IS very frightening, arms or no arms.      I have seen many women disrespect their spouse in public- I hate it. I hate the vice/versa as well though. Scientific decisions- When in college, the ones that were the MOST fascinating- were WOMEN.  Rape- in ANY case- I am very GLAD today that this does not exist anymore- I realize that some women are scared and afraid- Understandable, and It takes time for women many times to break free- my sister- she was like that.. Muslim countries treat their women disgusting, a woman is the single MOST valuable asset, that G-d EVER gave man.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2008, 05:37:24 PM »
I think I understand your position a lot better now Paulette. I think men should protect women physically if they see them in danger or if the woman needs the help. There is also no shame in calling for help if you need it or think you will need it. There was an incident at my college where a black guy looked like he wanted to hurt me so I found a white man to stand next to. In one of my classes a man was having a seizure and I called 911 for him and relayed the directions the operator was giving me to others in the room, so I'm willing to help others when I can as well.

I guess what I was trying to get at with my "maiden in distress" comment, is that this is our fight too, so I will never feel that anyone should "step aside" "bow out" or "get out of the way" and leave it all up to the men. I think we can help the fight, both directly and in a supportive role.

I am becoming more frightened by the day because third worlders are destroying Texas in much the same way they're destroying California. I think I may have to flee. I was thinking of eventually moving to the Northwest U.S. where I hear it's still relatively safe. It will be very hard to leave my home state though, but safety has to come first.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2008, 11:19:55 AM »
I think I understand your position a lot better now Paulette. I think men should protect women physically if they see them in danger or if the woman needs the help. There is also no shame in calling for help if you need it or think you will need it. There was an incident at my college where a black guy looked like he wanted to hurt me so I found a white man to stand next to. In one of my classes a man was having a seizure and I called 911 for him and relayed the directions the operator was giving me to others in the room, so I'm willing to help others when I can as well.

I guess what I was trying to get at with my "maiden in distress" comment, is that this is our fight too, so I will never feel that anyone should "step aside" "bow out" or "get out of the way" and leave it all up to the men. I think we can help the fight, both directly and in a supportive role.

I am becoming more frightened by the day because third worlders are destroying Texas in much the same way they're destroying California. I think I may have to flee. I was thinking of eventually moving to the Northwest U.S. where I hear it's still relatively safe. It will be very hard to leave my home state though, but safety has to come first.

~Not too long ago, where I live, there were 6 gang members, beating on some kid.. it was in my condo. complex..as USUAL, being me.. I just HAD to get involved in the fight.. I grabbed the kid out of the fight, and threw him on the stairs.. I did NOT 'bow out' nor 'get out of the way' and this ended up in trouble for me.. my very closest friend, who REFUSES to let me live alone (because of the way I am) came out, and had to take matters into his hands, which then put him in danger.. So, he being smart called the police.. the police came, and I got a stern rebuke, which I accepted.. Ruby, I cannot stand injustices, AT ALL.. it is almost darned near impossible for me to get out of the way- which is why I am saying now- I MUST, for my own protection.. I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR COMMENT better than you know, I see you are a Texan, so it is EASY for me to understand where you are coming from, We NY women are VERY MUCH the SAME as Texan women- we ARE fighters... I just see the danger now, which is WHY I say what I am saying (good thing I LOVE to write..lol) 
~Ruby, what is happening to TX is SO SAD, it makes me want to cry, I have seen what these invaders have done to TX, I am well-traveled, and TX is slammed pretty badly with these criminals.. to say the LEAST.. I am leaving CA because of this problem, plus G-d has a call on my life, and NY is my home, and it is INFESTED with this problem as well. I do these audio programs here- and Ruby- I am so at a loss as to how to take this nation back- I HAVE ZERO IDEA where to start, NONE at all. I pray, and I feel I am not even being heard at times- I talk about the problems, but I see no solution in sight. HOW DO WE TAKE THIS NATION BACK?? How? Every day, I go through this turmoil in my head.. I just wish I could see a solution, all that I can offer at this time, is rage- perhaps I am not suppose to see the solution, and only here to say: LOOK AT THIS!!!! JUST LOOK AT THIS!!! I KNOW that people are scared to say anything anymore, so perhaps the programs I feel compelled to do will make men and women of stronger minds (to FIX things, will rise up) I don't know!!!!! I just PRAY that SOMEBODY has the answer.  I am SO sorry for what has happened in TX, TRULY I am. I pray G-d gives you the strength to battle any evil that comes your way.   :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2008, 01:03:54 PM »
It takes great 'strength' to be a woman.
I don't think many men could do it  ;)
We can do most anything...except for being a man.
In the natural way that is.
I think it is important that men and women work together, to get things done, or else it doesn't work.
If we are constantly trying to out be each other...we are just wasting time.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2008, 01:14:50 PM »
At least you bought some time until someone more physically able could help out. As for what we should do I think there are several steps that both men and women should be taking. One of the most important is what you've done in your broadcast, which is to speak out. Our voices must be heard by at the very least, family and friends, and it would be better if we could all, as you did, speak to a wider audience.

Another way of being heard is to hold open demonstrations, protests, and rallies.

Another way of being heard is to have massive call in campaigns like what happened when McCain tried to pass the amnesty bill.

We need to also prepare ourselves by arming ourselves and trying to be as physically fit as possible.

It's frustrating when both parties are controlled by people who hate America and hate morality. This election has been the most blatant example, but you notice we only get three globalists to choose from? We need to get to the root of why this is happening and who is screwing with our election system.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2008, 01:20:42 PM »
It takes great 'strength' to be a woman.
I don't think many men could do it  ;)
We can do most anything...except for being a man.
In the natural way that is.
I think it is important that men and women work together, to get things done, or else it doesn't work.
If we are constantly trying to out be each other...we are just wasting time.

Bullcat- IF I was a man, I would be very strong, and lead this nation in battle against tyranny, I would gather every man, from the North, South, East and West.. I am a woman, though, SO- I can nag and yell, and at some point everything WILL get done :::D NOBODY is going to WANT to hear my voice without doing something and fast. We Women, WE HAVE WAYS... <tee hee> I WILL USE all of my influence that I can- to inspire and enrage people to STOP THE MADNESS!!!!  I believe if MORE women would come out enraged like myself, men and women from all over will RISE UP and take this nation back ASAP.  Women have it in them, unfortunately THIS society tries to 'protect' us (eyeroll) from having too many 'feelings' Well- GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH- And I will NEVER say that in a hush hush voice- EVER~ I expect EVERY American Woman to be THE SAME. We need to go to DC, and YELL like Wallace in BRAVEHEART- liberals get FLABBERGHASTED when American Conservative women say THEIR piece.. actually it is quite a thing- I believe that angering an American Conservative woman is NOT GOOD, NOT A FORCE to be trifled with, and THAT is what these fem-nazi's are doing- they are toying with STRONG REAL women- LOOK OUT, I BELIEVE that a woman will actually be the ONE that WILL enrage a whole nation to unite against these tyrants in office- I BELIEVE it is YOU, and I BELIEVE it is ME- and all of the other fascinating women that I have been posting with on this forum. We ARE the Molly Pitcher's of THIS generation.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2008, 01:36:08 PM »
Excellent post - Paulette!
I agree that it will be women like you, Rubystars and even myself who will help us rise up and return to the great nation we once were.
Especially - If the women of JTF are any indication.
You have made the point precisely.  8;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2008, 01:38:47 PM »
Good!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2008, 02:10:12 PM »
Excellent post - Paulette!
I agree that it will be women like you, Rubystars and even myself who will help us rise up and return to the great nation we once were.
Especially - If the women of JTF are any indication.
You have made the point precisely.  8;)

~I believe if we do this AND DRESS Gorgeous, it will be TWICE as Effective. You ever see those fem-nazi's protest?? ~they look like $#!*.
I am 100% FOR using our WITS, and beauty..  It is all about strategy..  Nobody would EVER expect a "LADY" to come out to battle- but this gal WILL.  Like Hamish in Braveheart said to Wallace: "Well, we didnt get dressed up for nothing"
~American Conservatives hardly EVER go out and do a 'demonstration' but these liberal women DO- and I am 100% SERIOUS when I am telling you, they look AWFUL.  I would like to see a TOTAL CONTRADICTION. This has SERIOUSLY been on my heart for quite some time. But then again, for some reason, G-d made me a strategist. Esther from the O.T. saved a WHOLE nation of Jews while in captivity and she was suppose to have been VERY BEAUTIFUL you know..
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2008, 02:42:40 PM »
Interesting thoughts.
It is ok to have feminine qualities, appreciate men and yet be a 'strong woman'.
I think you might give half the feminists a heart attack by implementing that plan.
I'm in... :)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 09:22:03 PM by bullcat3 »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2008, 03:37:19 PM »
Interesting thoughts.
It is ok to have feminine qualities, appreciate men and yet be 'strong woman'.
I think you might give half the feminists a heart attack by implementing that plan.
I'm in... :)

Bullcat: I BELIEVE it is an EXCELLENT idea..there is NOTHING that fem-nazis HATE more, than a well dressed STRONG conservative woman that is totally feminine.. it will be great when they hear our shouting voice though----- FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!  You are SO right- they WILL have heart attacks. "WE ARE THE u.s. AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE WOMAN, MOVE ASIDE WHILE THE LADIES PASS THROUGH!" think on this: If EVER we were to have to do a 'demonstration' and men move aside to let us pass through- there will be NO violence- NONE at all. NO MAN- can shout at a lady like this- it is a POWERFUL statement. I HIGHLY recommend that all good American Conservative women, get in the fight, and GET DRESSED FOR IT.  O0 Bullcat- I have just HAD ENOUGH with this disgusting feminist female creep agenda.. I LOVE looking gorgeous.. AND being strong, it blows people away, truly, I have ALWAYS done this, and people ALWAYS get flabberghasted- it is a TOTAL contradiction....UNLIKE feminist les. women that ALWAYS look like men, and ACT like men, and do NOT embrace their femininity AT ALL. Bottom Line- G-d made me beautiful AND strong, I embrace BOTH qualities. SO they had BETTER just beware- I am TIRED of this she-beast ugly fem. & I am TOTALLY revolting against it- and..............I AM LOUDER. Yep- Yep- it will set a GREAT example and- lets "JUST DO IT"  when they stage this obama war event (jtf)- I am IN, and I WILL look like a million bucks while doing it- it will actually serve as my protective guard- I will wear a great hat, as well, considering I cant wear great shoes, we would be on our feet too long.. whatever the case may be- I AM REVOLTING AGAINST THESE FREAK SHE BEASTS.  >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2008, 04:21:51 PM »
Here! Here!

Offline ZooSolo

• New JTFer
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2008, 01:29:56 PM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2008, 05:33:58 PM »

That guy was/is a Jew?  :o

That's very odd.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2008, 06:31:51 PM »
Rubystars:  "...That's very odd..."

It's so odd that he's either the sickest, most disgusting, and vile person to be born into civilization, or he's a long term black ops operative in intelligence gathering.

In either case, it wouldn't be the first time!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2008, 01:37:34 AM »
Paulette, why is Salinas so dangerous?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2008, 05:11:27 AM »
What a fantastic LADY!!!!!!  O0 O0 O0

Shalom from a South African Boer  :)

Yes, I like you and most of JTF, get soo bloody frustrated and angry every day!!!  >:( >:( >:(
Ive even been exiled by our enemies!  >:( >:( >:(
And today I live in an excrement of a country  >:( >:( >:( >:(
sigh.

But your audio's are filled with passion...hope...

G-D bless you, and Chaim, and JTF and it's members, and Eretz Yisrael, the Boer nation, Serbia, America etc etc

We await your call to arms

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2008, 12:59:54 PM »
Why is this taken off sticky?  Wouldn't it get lost down the list if it isn't?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!