Author Topic: I had a confrontation with Osama supporters at my university today.  (Read 4443 times)

admin

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=18977.0

Osama came to do a live MSNBC show at my university today. So I printed out a JTF Anti-Osama flyer and handed them out to people at my university. I also argued with the Osama supporters there. There were self-hating whites and affirmative action blacks. The schvartzas were yelling "Obama, Obama (UMM HMM!)".

There were also Ron Paul supporters there and they agreed with me on Osama but they didn't' believe that Ron Paul is a Nazi. They said they would check out our website. A girl that was with them said that I'm her hero or something like that. There were also people exposing Planned Parenthood and how it was originally founded to kill black babies as part of eugenics and that it is hypocritical that a black like Osama supports them. The Osama supporters aid I'm scaring their kids so I said your people would want to kill your kids because they support abortion. A Right Wing person told me to stick a flyer in the baby's stroller so the self-hating woman took it and shoved it into my face so I told the police officer that she hit me and the police officer just said to back away. Then I hung one up at the bus stop and put them in the window of free newspaper machines. Then when I took the bus home, I left the last two on bus seats. I saw a schvartza pick one up and he was talking to a schvartza woman about Jews Against Obama. When I got off the bus I saw that one was still on the seat so someone will see it later!  ;D

« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 11:55:03 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: I had a confrontation with Osama supporters at my university today.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 09:00:51 PM »
Tell them about the argument you have with the woman who said you were scaring her child.  And tell them about how the anti-abortion group was there as well.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 10:21:41 PM »
Good for you, Yacov.   O0

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 10:33:11 PM »
Hey Yacov,

If every JTF member did what you have done today, we would become a mass movement very rapidly.

Great job buddy....it starts from this point .- Hats off 2 u.

Dibbz.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 10:47:33 PM »
Kol hakavod!

Reminds me of what happened to me about half a year ago.
I was hanging up "No nukes for Iran" posters, and some arab guy wanted to fight me.
Long story short he said "oh wait, I should probably be going"
so the next day when I looked at that same poster, there was a giant X sharpied on.
Speaks to that guy's character haha...

and about those Obama supporters.... the truth hurts. bad.  ;D
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 11:10:33 PM »
Pennsylvania is in the spotlight until the primaries. Great job handing out flyers.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 11:23:54 PM »
There should be a special page with short, concise summaries of the most important facts about Hussein Obama.

This way any member can go print it and hand it out.

I think it could all be fit on to one page, and this way everyone can promote this by giving out flyers themselves.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 11:28:07 PM »
Very good, Yacov.

Offline pastor edward

• New JTFer

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 11:32:16 PM »
Heroic act! Bravo!
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline pastor edward

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 11:34:08 PM »
Article.email on [email protected]

Mayhem in Malaysia – The World's Greatest Masquerade

"Malaysia Truly Asia" as its ad campaign for its tourism industry has indeed captured a lot of investors and tourists to come visit this marvelous country with great prestige. But behind this beautiful façade lies a dark secret that no one has ever told, a secret that once soon known to the world will bring Malaysia to its downfall.

Malaysia is one of the fastest growing countries in Asia. According to the recent reports, much of its success stems from the new Prime Minister, Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, who vowed to clamp down corruption by giving authority to anti-corruption agencies. The future of economy of Malaysia looked set to gather momentum while, according to OSK Investment Research, its GDP increased from 5.9% in 2006 to 6.2% in 2007. Currently, the United States ranks number one in foreign direct investment (FDI) in Malaysia, while Malaysia ranks tenth in FDI in the United States, which is more than countries like Brazil. Malaysia even attracted western companies and expatriates to seek their own fortune.

But little did these western companies, expatriates, and the international community know that Malaysia is a country in a grip of a brutal system of acute racism at the hands of Islamic extremists whose hidden agenda is to destroy Israel and its Zionist leaders with the backing of other extremist nations and groups. Malaysia's hidden agenda is backed up with other radical Islam groups with strong associations with Iran, Palestine, Hezbollah, Chechen terrorist from Soviet Union, Syria. Malaysia is the chair country for the organization for the Islamic countries.

One person who claims to have personally suffered at the hands of the Muslim extremists is Arthur Samuel. Eurasians and Christians are constantly being victimized and brutally suppressed. Huey Tan and Kenny Cheung, the corporate attorneys of Microsoft's Law and Corporate Affairs Department based in their attempts in eradicating counterfeit software's in South East Asia as a devious NEO-Nazi and pro-communist hidden agenda in elimination of minority races like Arthur, who is a Eurasian and a Christian. He tried to assist them with their eradication of the counterfeit software program but instead he was subjected to their cruel intentions in trying to run him over with their cars, paying of the police to detain him in the police cell.

On March 3, 2008, there was an attempted murder on the life of Arthur Samuel. He was left injured in the hospital by a Muslim/Malay assassination attempt. "I was beaten up so badly that now I suffer from amnesia and blurred vision, headaches and dizziness", he said. Samuel believes it is because he is a Eurasian, one of the minority races which resulted from the mixed marriages between the many people who settled in Malaysia 400 years ago and approximately there 10,000 Eurasians in the country.

Arthur Samuel's stay has been perilous in extreme. He is constantly forced to watch his back from the further attacks from the public officials or racial extremists. According to Samuel, there is no hope for his country and he intends to escape before he is murdered by the coalition parties. Even the local Kosmo newspaper, which is affiliated to UMNO, the ruling national party in Malaysia, has injured Arthur Samuel, causing his blurred vision and a fractured skull.

It is the purpose of this article to expose that the Prime Minister as head of an illegal organization along with the rest of his cabinet members. During his investigation, Samuel claims he was assaulted by a Malay newspaper cameraman and two Indian men who were determined to silence him once and for all. He firmly believes Malaysia is now a place of intense discrimination and political conspiracies which the world has yet to realize. This is what the authors, Johan from the Philippines and Jon from the US call the "The World's Greatest Masquerade".

The seeds of hatred for Christians and Jews were planted early and often in the minds of the Muslims, Hindus, and pro-communist Chinese. A verse from the bible, "not long before the second coming of Christ, the 'kings from the east' will play a prophetic role in the world", which is referred to the Muslim and Chinese, as stated on the London Times article dated August 6, 2007.

The pro-communist Malaysian Chinese with triads, drugs counterfeit goods, illegal activities aspect and the unholy alliance with the Malay/Muslim and with the 'barbarity' behavior by the Indian thuggish with drunkard illustration, wife beater, treating their children as animals and prostitute and profoundly display with the same manner by Astro and Airasia as a testimonial by a British administrator Sir W H Sleeman in the petition and the article because  the readers has to understand that Bible and well-known publication clearly stated this concern .

The unholy opposition alliance with the pro-centric Chinese communist DAP party with forging synergy alliance with Jihards PAS party and former de facto gay and fraud Vice Prime minister Anwar Ibrabhim in his PKR party in winning 55% votes in the recent general elections in Malaysia and forming a defunct Taliban/communist regime country making the region unstable in their persuade in informing the next Fidel Castro and Taliban nation, the Kuala Lumpur stock exchange plugged to a 12 years low.

The 9/11 bombing in the world trade towers, the Madrid train bombing and the London bombing was plan and care out from Malaysia by the fundamentalist leaders.

For other news pertaining to Malaysia and terrorism here are some news links for reference:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorism_in_Malaysia 
 http://www.time.com/time/asia/features/malay_terror/cover4.html
 http://www.tkb.org/Group.jsp?groupID=4401
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/2116032.stm 
http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/8361?tstart=0
http://www.worldpress.org/2298.cfm#down

These are the different scenarios where cruelty is being shown in Malaysia. Malay, Chinese and Indian communities are in unity to spread evil and cruelty in Malaysia and soon to the world.

The Christian Eurasians, a great minority in Malaysia, are increasingly under threat from a violet regime that has a main intent of annihilating all non-Muslims from the Malaysian society. A worrying example of the escalating tightening of human rights is the recent redeployment in December 2007 of the Internal Security Act (ISA) to potentially detain protesters indefinitely.

Alongside with the racial discrimination and attacks against Christian Eurasians is the fact that Malaysia has been transformed as a main transit point for human trafficking to the USA and Europe, and the "middleman" in the global nuclear black market where Pakistan's top nuclear scientist, Abdul Qadeer Khan, sold nuclear technology to countries that has supplied Iran, Libya, and North Korea with the technology to build a nuclear bomb. Malaysia is, in the words of one US official, "a perfect place for terrorists 'R' and 'R' where Islamic radicals from around the region and their al-Qaeda backers can meet.

These are the many faces of Malaysia of which have not been discovered by the world. But one has emerged to be brave enough to voice out what was really happening within the borders of Malaysia. Arthur Samuel's relentless efforts to expose anti-Semitism and anti-Christian policies in Malaysia and accepts the fact that his life is at is risk.

Samuel knows that he and other minorities will continue to be persecuted due to the ingrained prejudice and discrimination that exists in Malaysia. More than 60% of Malaysia's population is Muslim. Christians are constantly being discriminated against by their religious counterpart and many are forced to convert to Islam.

Comments made by Deputy Prime Minister Najib Razak asserting the country has "never been a secular state', have upset many non-Muslims. "Islam is the official religion and we are an Islamic state, and chairman country for the Organization of Islamic nations', state news agency Bernama quoted Najib statement. Malaysia's constitution does not explicitly say it is a secular state, although it says Islam is the official language.

Having this statement stir up the minds of the minority groups who are non-Muslim and some were been the subject of assaults, threats and the movement for slowly eradicating these minorities in Malaysia.

Arthur Samuel's mission is to expose the abuse and discrimination suffered by him and his fellow minorities at the hands of the Islamic extremists who run the government. He wishes to call on all who are appalled by a country that allows the systematic exploitation and neglect of its own citizens because of their race or religion. Please help him and his fellow countrymen flee from the imminent danger they face daily.
All Arthur Samuel wants to bring his message to the world. By doing so, he has revealed his exceptional courage and fortitude. Sadly without your urgent assistance, this gritted determination will end in his martyrdom.
Those are just a few, of the countless reasons, Arthur Samuel, seeks solace. He is determined to tell the truth, yet he fears, there are stories; he may not live to tell. What he needs is to be taken under the wing of a strong, stable nation. To be able to live, work and study freely, in a government that will grant him political asylum or a scholarship. He believes his humble request, will help him cope with the atrocities he has faced, and live life, anew, in the free world.
He desperately needs your help to secure his release and that of fellow freedom fighters, so they can bring this message and warning to the world. What he needs is to find sanctuary within the borders of a strong, stable nation. To be able to live, work and study freely, under the auspices of a government that will grant him political asylum. Arthur Samuel's hope of being granted a education scholarship to the US ,or UK and a citizenship that sustains him and if granted, will help him more effectively cope with the atrocities he has faced, and live life, anew, in the free world.
Please find the generosity to help support the fight against religious oppression and expose the radicalization of Malaysian Muslims before it is too late. Please help Arthur Samuel reveal the truth about what is going on in Malaysia. Sponsor his request for asylum and education in a place where he can continue the fight for racial and religious justice.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 11:51:10 PM »
Yacov you make us proud!wayne jude O0

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 12:07:10 AM »
You are a JTF Hero I only wish I was in a public place like a University to do what you are doing.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 12:21:45 AM »
We'll fight them one at a time.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2008, 12:33:38 AM »
Hooah!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 01:11:59 AM »
haha, Yacov that is some excellent work out in the field.  If only I had found JTF while I was still in college, I would have been doing similar stuff.  Kol Hakavod!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 01:18:23 AM »
Good Job Yacov!  Bill Clinton came to my school today to rally support for Hillary.  I was going to attend but I didn't want to skip class.  I wouldn't have protested if I went because I want Clinton to win. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2008, 01:40:38 AM »
yaacov...you're the best!!! where would we be without you?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2008, 01:50:26 AM »
Dr dan, we would not be here!Smile!

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 11:42:37 AM »
A girl that was with them said that I'm her hero

;D :P ;D :P

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2008, 12:05:40 PM »
Great job Yacov!

newman

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2008, 12:16:48 PM »

Casey said Obama supports family planning as a way to reduce the number of abortions.

(NBC/NJ's ASWINI ANBURAJAN)

I wish his muSSlim-nazi pig of a father and self-hating whore of a mother had practiced 'family planning'.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2008, 02:15:02 PM »

Casey said Obama supports family planning as a way to reduce the number of abortions.

(NBC/NJ's ASWINI ANBURAJAN)

I wish his muSSlim-nazi pig of a father and self-hating whore of a mother had practiced 'family planning'.

Yes, well said O0

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2008, 05:03:50 PM »
  Yacov,   thanks for going the extra mile in trying to help defeat Barack Hussein Obama.    And thanks for all of your efforts with the forum.    O0
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2008, 05:01:36 AM »
Ditto!This election is showing white America how racist 99.9 %of blacks really are.They never fooled me! O0
I know there are exceptions but please. :::D