Author Topic: This is the final straw. Look at guzzies account of jtf history  (Read 14199 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: This is the final straw. Look at guzzies account of jtf history
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 12:28:11 AM »
Downwithislam, you are acting like an angry 5 year old boy who can't control himself whenever you post anything.  You are only motivated by hatred and not love for your brothers.  The disrespect you show to people like Yekutiel who you aren't worthy of looking at is unbelievable.  You obviously have never read Kahane's book "The History of the JDL" and post nonsense.  In the 1970's thousands of Russian Jews were set free due to the JDL's work.  What Yekutiel wrote was correct and honest.  I think Chaim was appointed by the Rav to lead the JDL as a last resort since he could find no one qualified for the position and he desperately wanted Pecter out of the picture and knew Chaim could do it so he chose Chaim since he was the best choice available at the time.  The extent to which the Rav liked or did not like Chaim is a matter of dispute as we have several witnesses on the Kahane.org forum arguing with Chaim's account of events.  Also in the interview with R' Kahane's wife recently, she didn't say anything about Chaim when his name came up other than she heard of his name and didn't know anything about the bombing.  If the Rav was so fond of Chaim, she would have said a lot of positive remarks about Chaim which she did not. Whatever the case, the bombing of the Lincoln Center concert was a great thing and was the final step that caused the Russians to finally release the Jews.  No one argues with that.

You are a sick puppy. To deny the fact that Chaim is the greatest jewish leader since rabbi kahane and certainly the greatest jewish leader alive today is like denying that hashem created the world. When we see what is happening today with all the splinter groups trying to sabotage the true successful movement lead by Chaim, their is no reason to doubt the same exact thing happened in the past. Is the fact that their are tons of articles written by Robert friedman in the village voice about chaim being the jdl leader and doing all the bombing enough proof for you saboteurs? Did you want Chaim to have gotten the death penalty for his actions(chas vishalom) for you to accept the fact that he was the one true kahanist leader that accomplished great things for the jews. I have yet to see one concrete written piece of evidence that guzzy ever did a damn thing. So what if you have a few frauds on yhour forum who all testify against chaim. It is clear they are just a pack of thugs. I want to see old articles  about guzzy for me to believe anything. I have read old ny nazi times articles and have seen friedmans work about chaim. Why is guzzy never mentioned by anyone other than you wolves on your hateful  forum? Besides, if yekutiel was really the greatest leader than what all of a sudden happened? Why cant he attract any suport today. The pieces of your story fit as well as the relation between two homosexuals. Your version just makes no sense.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 12:30:28 AM »

Maybe I should stay out of this entirely but I don't get it. Even if they believe their own version of history how does it help Israel or the Jewish people now to attack Chaim? It seems like they could do more trying to be a complementary organization to JTF rather than fighting agaisnt JTF.
Ruby, kahane.org is a cult of Judaism. Their core belief is not redeeming the world or saving Israel, but hating all Gentiles. They hate Chaim because he is not like that. That is how the big split developed--that, and that Yekutiel has always been jealous of what Chaim accomplished and is accomplishing now.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 12:31:05 AM »
If no one is arguing with the fact that Chaim's actions led to Soviet Jews being freed then why is there a conflict here?
GAYdl4ever is a troll who fights with all of us because we don't recognize The Almighty Yekutiel to be the head of the JDL and author of all that is good in the world. If you ask me, he's like the Jewish Anus-T.  ::)

I agree. He just sits their wiping guzzies tuchis and picking the dirt from his toenails. He is so quick in yekutiels defense while he minimizes the actions of the greatest jew alive today, Chaim Ben pesach.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 12:31:24 AM »

You are a sick puppy. To deny the fact that Chaim is the greatest jewish leader since rabbi kahane and certainly the greatest jewish leader alive today is like denying that hashem created the world. When we see what is happening today with all the splinter groups trying to sabotage the true successful movement lead by Chaim, their is no reason to doubt the same exact thing happened in the past. Is the fact that their are tons of articles written by Robert friedman in the village voice about chaim being the jdl leader and doing all the bombing enough proof for you saboteurs? Did you want Chaim to have gotten the death penalty for his actions(chas vishalom) for you to accept the fact that he was the one true kahanist leader that accomplished great things for the jews. I have yet to see one concrete written piece of evidence that guzzy ever did a damn thing. So what if you have a few frauds on yhour forum who all testify against chaim. It is clear they are just a pack of thugs. I want to see old articles  about guzzy for me to believe anything. I have read old ny nazi times articles and have seen friedmans work about chaim. Why is guzzy never mentioned by anyone other than you wolves on your hateful  forum? Besides, if yekutiel was really the greatest leader than what all of a sudden happened? Why cant he attract any suport today. The pieces of your story fit as well as the relation between two homosexuals. Your version just makes no sense.
Did you see what Guzzy4ever posted a little bit above?  ;)  :::D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 12:34:08 AM »
I think I have read what he wrote. He is just a joke with his support of that fat looser who feeds his chickens on that forum by always hinting that chaim did nothing.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 12:37:37 AM »
Here is guzzy completely distorting the facts and ignoring the heroism of Chaim. I guess a million russian jews rescued isn't enough for this fat animal. Guzzy the liar is now exposed and anyone who joins his movement is nuts. I feel bad bringing this up constantly but I cannot ignore this. When I see slander like this, I am obligated to inform people about it.
http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,2691.0.html

Yekutiel said this: 
At that time, the Rabbi did discuss with me the lack of leadership in the US and we did discuss some common names of people we knew as far as who could accept the mantle of leadership in the states. Three names were discussed and Chaim was not one of them.

I have a question.  Why does Yekutiel think that it matters whether or not the Rav told him personally about the Rav's decision to appoint Chaim as chairman?  We have the story documented in a printed periodical, posted on the forum a few days ago, where a journalist REPORTED the story that the Rav appointed Chaim as head of JDL.    I have to know whether or not Yekutiel and Rabbi Kahane had breakfast together the day before or spoke to one another that week?  It is documented fact that it happened.  No matter how much Yekutiel says "well I wasn't aware" or "I don't remember that"....... So the question is why does he keep repeating this line to discredit Chaim?

I agree with you totally. You make great points here. I was wondering the same thing about guzzy.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2008, 12:37:50 AM »

Maybe I should stay out of this entirely but I don't get it. Even if they believe their own version of history how does it help Israel or the Jewish people now to attack Chaim? It seems like they could do more trying to be a complementary organization to JTF rather than fighting agaisnt JTF.
Ruby, kahane.org is a cult of Judaism. Their core belief is not redeeming the world or saving Israel, but hating all Gentiles. They hate Chaim because he is not like that. That is how the big split developed--that, and that Yekutiel has always been jealous of what Chaim accomplished and is accomplishing now.

I've run into Jews who hate Gentiles or see us all as animals before and you know what, I don't respect those kinds of people because they have such a nasty attitude. As far as I'm concerned respect has to be mutual. I can't work with someone who I know looks down at me for who I am. The great thing about Chaim is that he does point out bad things that Gentile groups are doing, but he also points out areas where some Jews could improve. I think that shows that he sees us all as human beings even as he deeply loves his own people and I think he's a great person.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2008, 12:42:08 AM »

I've run into Jews who hate Gentiles or see us all as animals before and you know what, I don't respect those kinds of people because they have such a nasty attitude. As far as I'm concerned respect has to be mutual. I can't work with someone who I know looks down at me for who I am. The great thing about Chaim is that he does point out bad things that Gentile groups are doing, but he also points out areas where some Jews could improve. I think that shows that he sees us all as human beings even as he deeply loves his own people and I think he's a great person.

I agree and that is the reason why people love to join Chaims movements and why the splinter groups are just a thorn in our side.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 12:50:47 AM »
I agree and that is the reason why people love to join Chaims movements and why the splinter groups are just a thorn in our side.

I've never seen such hatred as can be found at that other forum.

They treat gentiles like child molesters.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 12:52:36 AM »

I've never seen such hatred as can be found at that other forum.

They treat gentiles like child molesters.

Scriabin, I was wondering if you saw the latest post by guzzy on his so called forum? He basically states that he doesn't want America to be saved. I would tell you to go check it out but I don't want them to get any extra views.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 01:27:42 AM »
We Jews are a contentious people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 02:53:07 AM »
DownwithIslam, I meant for you to see what he really wrote (go back to the first page)...  ;)

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 09:12:42 PM »
If no one is arguing with the fact that Chaim's actions led to Soviet Jews being freed then why is there a conflict here?
GAYdl4ever is a troll who fights with all of us because we don't recognize The Almighty Yekutiel to be the head of the JDL and author of all that is good in the world. If you ask me, he's like the Jewish Anus-T.  ::)
I didn't think someone could be worse than DWI, but this forum never ceases to amaze me ::)

Then again, here is some blasphemy to save the day:
Quote from: DownWithislam
To deny the fact that Chaim is the greatest jewish leader since rabbi kahane and certainly the greatest jewish leader alive today is like denying that hashem created the world.
Oh look, now you strayed into heresy. Congradulations on violating the most basic Jewish laws.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 09:15:25 PM by doom777 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2008, 09:16:28 PM »
I didn't think someone could be worse than DWI, but this forum never ceases to amaze me ::)

Then again, here is some blasphemy to save the day:
Quote from: DownWithislam
To deny the fact that Chaim is the greatest jewish leader since rabbi kahane and certainly the greatest jewish leader alive today is like denying that hashem created the world.
Oh look, now you strayed into heresy. Congradulations on violating the most basic Jewish laws.

It pains me that we call others names..that goes for our side as well as the other...i say ENOUGH!!!! ENOUGH!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2008, 09:17:06 PM »
It really amazes me that the sewer mouth DWI actually has a dozen followers who see nothing wrong about slandering a righteous individual and lying by claiming things were said about Chaim that he never even said.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2008, 09:19:56 PM »
It really amazes me that the sewer mouth DWI actually has a dozen followers who see nothing wrong about slandering a righteous individual and lying by claiming things were said about Chaim that he never even said.

IT WAS ALREADY ESTABLISHED BY CHAIM THAT ACCURATE CRITICISM OF GUZOFSKY IS NOT SLANDER SO STOP THE DOUBLETALK.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2008, 09:21:07 PM »
DownwithIslam, I meant for you to see what he really wrote (go back to the first page)...  ;)

I saw what he wrote Chaimfan. His relationship with guzofsky is the same type of relationship that bill clinton had with monica lewinsky. Totally immoral and repulsive.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2008, 09:22:06 PM »
Accurate criticism of Yekutiel is not calling him a pathetic loser who does absolutely nothing useful and a fat man who only stuffs his mouth with peanuts.  I have to disagree with Chaim in calling this an accurate criticism.  It is clear cut Loshon Harah or personal slander.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2008, 09:22:41 PM »
What amazed ME, is that DWI is a model member of JTF, and his behavior is greatly encouraged.

I used to think that DWI and his like were just over-zealous followers of Chaim, and that Chaim wasn't really supporting their destructive actions, and insulting speech. Turned out I was wrong, and that Chaim really does want people to blindly follow him and look at him as just one step below a Navi.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 09:24:31 PM by doom777 »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2008, 09:23:43 PM »
Well, Chaim himself encourages DWI's behavior so that should tell you something about Chaim.  I wanted to ban DWI for giving JTF a bad name, but in fact DWI has the ideal behavior that Chaim approves of. 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 09:26:50 PM by jdl4ever »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2008, 09:25:53 PM »
What amazed ME, is that DWI is a model member of JTF, and his behavior is greatly encouraged.
Well, Chaim himself encourages DWI's behavior so that should tell you something about Chaim. 

Stop attacking Chaim on his own forum!!! Chaim is a tzaddik!!!!
I am not a model member but I sure won't allow Chaims good name to be attacked by a bunch guzzites.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2008, 09:28:34 PM »

I used to think that DWI and his like were just over-zealous followers of Chaim, and that Chaim wasn't really supporting their destructive actions, and insulting speech. Turned out I was wrong, and that Chaim really does want people to blindly follow him and look at him as just one step below a Navi.

Doom777, di zalst vaksen vi a tziblen mit dayn kap in drert. Di bist a yena vilde ying

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2008, 09:29:24 PM »
What I write is valid criticism, not personal attacks.  As I stated before I never even insulted Chaim even as to call him by his English name.  All you write is slanderous attacks on people.  I only attacked Chaim once when I reprinted the argument I had with Chaim on the other forum where Chaim personally insulted Yekutiel; which was permitted for me to do as a response to him slandering a Tzaddik; and even that was mostly deleted as soon as I posted it by the other forum. 

Da Shlog Hat G'trafin
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 09:32:00 PM by jdl4ever »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2008, 09:33:42 PM »
What I write is valid criticism, not personal attacks.  As I stated before I never even insulted Chaim even as to call him by his English name.  All you write is slanderous attacks on people.  I only attacked Chaim once when I reprinted the argument I had with Chaim on the other forum where Chaim personally insulted Yekutiel; which was permitted for me to do as a response to him slandering a Tzaddik; and even that was mostly deleted as soon as I posted it by the other forum. 

Da Shlog Hat G'trafin

I find it amusing that you come to our forum for your fun. I guess their is nobody on the splinter forum right now.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2008, 10:18:13 PM »
I only attacked Chaim once when I reprinted the argument I had with Chaim on the other forum where Chaim personally insulted Yekutiel; which was permitted for me to do as a response to him slandering a Tzaddik;

No. It was not permitted. Snitching in not permitted in Judaism.

Say you are sorry or go play somewhere else.

Sure, You have the right to express your opinions on this forum, but by now, I hope you understand that your childish attitude is starting to get on people nerves...