Author Topic: This is the final straw. Look at guzzies account of jtf history  (Read 14211 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: This is the final straw. Look at guzzies account of jtf history
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2008, 10:20:31 PM »
Informing means informing on your brother to the government so that he will be harmed.  Reprinting an argument is not considered informing. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2008, 10:25:19 PM »
Informing means informing on your brother to the government so that he will be harmed.  Reprinting an argument is not considered informing. 

I didn't say informing. I said snitching. What you did was snitching. You had an intention. You wanted to start trouble.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2008, 10:27:30 PM »
Listen, you are an innocent bystander in this and have no clue what went on.  For your information DWI started the entire thing by going on that forum a week ago posting unprovoked personal slander against it's leader.  Chaim also posted personal slander about that person several times before in both his audio programs and on this forum.  Chaim and DWI started this rift, not me. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2008, 10:30:31 PM »
Listen, you are an innocent bystander in this and have no clue what went on.  For your information DWI started the entire thing by going on that forum a week ago posting unprovoked personal slander against it's leader.  Chaim also posted personal slander about that person several times before in both his audio programs and on this forum.  Chaim and DWI started this rift, not me. 

What are you, one of his paid cyber-bodyguard?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2008, 10:31:55 PM »

What are you, one of his paid cyber-bodyguard?

I simply defend innocent righteous individuals who are unfairly slandered because I am a decent guy. 

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2008, 10:43:19 PM »

I simply defend innocent righteous individuals who are unfairly slandered because I am a decent guy. 
[/quote]

A decent guy?

You think I don't know about that time on ask jtf when Chaim was so furious at you that he warned you that you had to excuse yourself for what you said about him, otherwise he could never forgive you?

Even back then I knew that you are hostile, and not to be trusted.

Chaim has a big heart, and he gave you a second chance + a trusted position in the movement. You BLEW IT!

You are totally useless. You don't bring anything positive to the forum.

Even Yekutiel should not trust you.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 10:47:58 PM by Archie »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2008, 10:49:42 PM »
That incident in ancient history and is out of context since I just was unsure and needed clarification.  I was quite serious and sincere about the question and asked it with an open mind, since I really wasn't sure and wanted Chaim to give me a good answer and didn't mean to insult Chaim by the question as he took it to be.  I made a mistake back then by posting my doubts before I asked the question on some forums a few times so Chaim thought I was slandering him which wasn't really the case but I merely was unsure and everyone is entitled to one mistake, and I repented to Chaim for it and Chaim's answer cleared up the doubts I had on that area.  At that time I was also unsure about Rubin and the JDL since there was a lot I didn't know at that time. 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 10:52:13 PM by jdl4ever »

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2008, 11:02:02 PM »
  At that time I was also unsure about Rubin and the JDL since there was a lot I didn't know at that time. 

Not sure about Rubin...Let me tell you a fact of life about Rubin: IRV RUBIN never did a thing except saying that the New York chapter was in a slump, and that HE was in charge. That's it.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 11:04:00 PM by Archie »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2008, 11:24:26 PM »
It really amazes me that the sewer mouth DWI actually has a dozen followers who see nothing wrong about slandering a righteous individual and lying by claiming things were said about Chaim that he never even said.
What amazed ME, is that DWI is a model member of JTF, and his behavior is greatly encouraged.

I used to think that DWI and his like were just over-zealous followers of Chaim, and that Chaim wasn't really supporting their destructive actions, and insulting speech. Turned out I was wrong, and that Chaim really does want people to blindly follow him and look at him as just one step below a Navi.

naaa..that's not true...the vast majority of us think for ourselves...even when i have seen my fellow members go overboard...even Chaim, I sit back, cringe, take a deep breath, and tell myself, "this is how they express themselves..right or wrong..it might actually work."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2008, 01:52:47 AM »

You lying shmuck. I had every right to go on that splinter forum and say whatever the hell I wanted. If they wanted to ban me so be it. YOU started this rift by banning me on THIS forum for something I said on THAT forum.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2008, 02:16:09 AM »
Nobody buys a word you say, you lying sodomite. You and your g-d have long had a personal agenda  against anyone who utters a syllable critical of his cult. Need I remind everyone of the time two months ago when you nearly had a stroke when I posted a thread listing the various reasons I oppose your g-d?

Your g-d Guzzy is nothing more than a typical David Koresh or Sun Myung Moon. You practice a cult of Judaism--a tiny sect of it with no more than a dozen devout members at most. The vast majority of Hebrews know that G-d (and that's HaShem, not your g-d Guzzy) loves Gentiles and wants them to come to him, and you can't deal with that, so you turn inward unto your supremacist, Nazi-like selves and worship the leader who says what your itching ears want to hear.

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2008, 02:26:18 AM »
  At that time I was also unsure about Rubin and the JDL since there was a lot I didn't know at that time. 

Not sure about Rubin...Let me tell you a fact of life about Rubin: IRV RUBIN never did a thing except saying that the New York chapter was in a slump, and that HE was in charge. That's it.

Yes, because you personally knew Irv Rubin.

People have told me great stories about Irv Rubin that they personally witnessed. And I believe them.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2008, 02:27:06 AM »
Nobody buys a word you say, you lying sodomite. You and your g-d have long had a personal agenda  against anyone who utters a syllable critical of his cult. Need I remind everyone of the time two months ago when you nearly had a stroke when I posted a thread listing the various reasons I oppose your g-d?

Your g-d Guzzy is nothing more than a typical David Koresh or Sun Myung Moon. You practice a cult of Judaism--a tiny sect of it with no more than a dozen devout members at most. The vast majority of Hebrews know that G-d (and that's HaShem, not your g-d Guzzy) loves Gentiles and wants them to come to him, and you can't deal with that, so you turn inward unto your supremacist, Nazi-like selves and worship the leader who says what your itching ears want to hear.

Well said Chaimfan. I was going to say that guzzy sits and slanders chaim to his cult followers but that wouldn't be accurate because he only has two members in his splinter group so hes really not talking to very many people. Even his right hand man jdl4ever is bored at the splinter group forum and spends most of is time here.

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2008, 02:28:48 AM »

Final warning. One more mention of Yekutiel as "guzzy" and I will start talking about Chaim as "fancy vancy". And you do not want that.

As for the rest of the post, if yuo replace jdl4ever with DWI or CP and replace Yekutiel with Chaim ben Pesach, it becomes very true.

And by the way, calling people with views you do not like "sodomites" shows that your age is far below legal in almost every country.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 02:30:21 AM by doom777 »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2008, 02:29:57 AM »

People have told me great stories about Irv Rubin that they personally witnessed. And I believe them.

Irving Rubin Yimach shmo vezichro was 100 percent evil. He stole about 90,000 dollars from chaim and said that he wouldn't sit shiva for rabbi kahane. he said that chaim should be locked away  for good which was informing on anoher jew. He also said jonothan polard should get the death penalty. Doom777, go back to your splinter forum and talk to the wall there. I know their is nobody in the splinter group but you have chosen to attack chaim so get lost.

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2008, 02:31:09 AM »
"chaim should be locked away  for good which was informing on anoher jew"

Why don't you learn some halachot about "informing" and then come back and retract that stupid statement.\
Saying someone should be locked away (assuming he DID do that) is not informing, informing is going to some unkosher authority and telling them of something that good guys are doing. If he went to cops and said "Chaim ben Pesach is planning a bombing in a theater" that would be informing. But saying "this guy deserves prison" is not informing, even if he DID do that.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 02:33:01 AM by doom777 »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2008, 02:31:58 AM »

Irving Rubin Yimach shmo vezichro was 100 percent evil. He stole about 90,000 dollars from chaim and said jonothan polard should get the death penalty.

Yeah.  Doom, why should Pollard get the death penalty?

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2008, 02:33:28 AM »
He shouldn't and Rubin later retracted that statement.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2008, 02:34:22 AM »
Doom777, is saying on the merv griffin show that jonothan pollard should get the death penalty informing. I guess in your heretical thinking, its not. Go tell guzzy to stuff some more kugel and fleish in his mouth and stop pushing our buttons here.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2008, 02:34:59 AM »
He shouldn't and Rubin later retracted that statement.

And you claimed that rubin was a good guy. You are talking out of your tuchis.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2008, 02:35:11 AM »
Rubin later retracted that statement.

He retracted it after taking a lot of heat.

Those feelings were clearly in his heart.

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2008, 02:36:02 AM »
Doom777, is saying on the merv griffin show that jonothan pollard should get the death penalty informing. I guess in your heretical thinking, its not. Go tell guzzy to stuff some more kugel and fleish in his mouth and stop pushing our buttons here.
Nope, it is not. It is wrong, but it is not informing, just like it is not idol worship, or violation of Shabbat. refer to my previous post to get a summary of informing.

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2008, 02:37:37 AM »
Rubin later retracted that statement.

He retracted it after taking a lot of heat.

Those feelings were clearly in his heart.
We can't for sure say his teshuva was invalid. And being that he is a Jew, and was previously not known for such things, we should give him benefit of the doubt.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2008, 02:38:08 AM »
Nope, it is not. It is wrong, but it is not informing, just like it is not idol worship, or violation of Shabbat. refer to my previous post to get a summary of informing.

Informing or not, it reveals a lot about his character.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2008, 02:39:29 AM »

Stop coming on here and kvetching. Go enjoy your splinter group.