Author Topic: No Islamic sharia law in Denmark  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
No Islamic sharia law in Denmark
« on: April 27, 2008, 09:49:30 PM »
http://sioe.wordpress.com/2008/04/20/sioe-demonstration-in-copenhagen/

Like this……………………………..or like this???

The demonstration’s themes:

No Islamic veils in our Danish Parliament and courtrooms!

The veil represents misogyny and stands for patriarchally jealous and totalitarian Islamic male societies. The Koran sura 33.59: “O Prophet, tell your wives, your daughters and the believing women to draw their veils close to them, so it is likelier they will be known [as clean], and not hurt.”

No Islamic sharia law in Denmark

Slogans: -

- Stop new fascism (the new fascists are the ones that practise self-censorship and will stop other peoples freedom of speech and freedom to talk, draw and paint whatever one wishes.) -

- No sharia banking here

- Forbid halal-killing here

- No women’s discrimination here

- No racism here

- No discrimination of homosexuals here

- No discrimination of other religions here

- We’ll have our freedom back

Temporary list of speakers:

Stephen Gash, SIOE England

Eirik Devold, SIOE Norway

Anders Gravers, SIOE Denmark

You can still register to speak if you wish until May 16th

Future Denmark….

Permitted:

National flags, banners and signs etc. with the demonstration’s slogans.

Banned:

All totalitarian or racist signs, symbols, banners and signs

Interesting question : do we defend homosexuals against nazimuslims yes or no?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: No Islamic sharia law in Denmark
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 10:13:29 PM »
Ambiorix:  "...Interesting question : do we defend homosexuals against nazimuslims yes or no?..."

Hmmm!....

They wouldn't dare to be openly homosexual, were there no freedom.

I say NaziMuzzies are to be opposed without exception.

Homos are a societal problem, most certainly, but they don't threaten the immediate,  imminent, and murderous destruction of Western civilization, as does Islam.

Queers normally don't cut the throats of Christians and Jews, and they don't reproduce sexually.

Can't say the same about MuzzNazis, they breed out of control and murder, rape, and torture all non-Moslimes.

Defending queers against MuzzieNazis doesn't mean that you condone their practices; it simply means that they're your country's queers, and entitled to the same protection from murderous Muslimes as are all of your countrymen.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 10:24:57 PM »
Ambiorix:  "...Interesting question : do we defend homosexuals against nazimuslims yes or no?..."

Hmmm!....

Homos are a societal problem, most certainly, but they don't threaten the immediate,  imminent, and murderous destruction of Western civilization, as does Islam.

Queers normally don't cut the throats of Christians and Jews, and they don't reproduce sexually.

Can't say the same about MuzzNazis, they breed out of control and murder, rape, and torture all non-Moslimes.

Defending queers against MuzzieNazis doesn't mean that you condone their practices; it simply means that they're your country's queers, and entitled to the same protection from murderous Muslimes as are all of your countrymen.

I would have to agree. To me, no doubt, muslims and nazis are much more dangerous than homosexuals. Homosexuals, to me, although I do not condone their practices, do not threaten me. I am really not worried about being forcibly converted to  homosexuality or being killed by them.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 03:07:29 PM »

Hmmm!....

I would have to agree. To me, no doubt, muslims and nazis are much more dangerous than homosexuals. Homosexuals, to me, although I do not condone their practices, do not threaten me. I am really not worried about being forcibly converted to  homosexuality or being killed by them.

This is a different question. In Europe homosexuals sue religious people in order to press them to change their religious teachings. In the public schools has the homosexual-lobby a lot of influence.

In addition to that a lot of Muzzies are homosexuals.

Muzzies say openly, that they hate homosexuals, but privatly, they practice this abnomination.

Arab countries are for European homosexuals like the Pattaya for heterosexual immoral people.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 05:43:39 PM »

Hmmm!....

This is a different question. In Europe homosexuals sue religious people in order to press them to change their religious teachings. In the public schools has the homosexual-lobby a lot of influence.

Muzzies say openly, that they hate homosexuals, but privatly, they practice this abnomination.

Arab countries are for European homosexuals like the Pattaya for heterosexual immoral people.
Golden Pheasant makes a very clear statement.
Muzzies publicly declare they hate homos, but are the worst fags in the world.
Talk about takkkiah....
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 06:02:52 PM »

Hmmm!....

Golden Pheasant makes a very clear statement.
Muzzies publicly declare they hate homos, but are the worst fags in the world.
Talk about takkkiah....

True :)

In addition to that Chaim mentioned in the last ask-JTF that he saw during his prison-time some Muzzies who appeared on the first view very religious. But after a time they were infected by Aids.

There are two possibilities:

1. They consumed Heroine by injection

2. "Abnomination"

Chaim said it was the second one. Pfui - Muzzies are filthy! ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani