Author Topic: What a curse this is.  (Read 2438 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
What a curse this is.
« on: June 05, 2008, 12:35:29 PM »
Israel is having its anual gay pride parade on june 6th. Look at the disgusting article haaretz put out. They mayor is dedicating a new facility in tel aviv for the homos. This is a cancer which is killing us.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/989361.html
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What a curse this is.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 01:13:49 PM »
I thought the 'Homo' society was only <5% of the population, this makes them look as though their the majority...  What type of rule is this, where the lowest common demoninator gets their way.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 01:48:20 PM »
And they plan to march on Jerusalem, again.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 02:17:55 PM »
I thought the 'Homo' society was only <5% of the population, this makes them look as though their the majority...  What type of rule is this, where the lowest common demoninator gets their way.

They are actually the smallest minority in Israel but the evil regime caters to them anyways. Its really incredible.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 03:54:58 PM »
G-d forbid when the Jewish nation is invloved in sexual sins, G-d punishes them and takes away the Holy Land from them and gives it to their enemies, G-d forbid. Not only that but all the rockets, and bombs will only increase because of the sexual sins, that are unfortunatly allowed today.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 04:11:22 PM »
The Perverts are taking over
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 05:01:09 PM »
G-d forbid when the Jewish nation is invloved in sexual sins, G-d punishes them and takes away the Holy Land from them and gives it to their enemies, G-d forbid. Not only that but all the rockets, and bombs will only increase because of the sexual sins, that are unfortunatly allowed today.

Tzvi, the sodomites are a fringe group in Israel. We can say that the rockets are happening because of the fact that Shas stays in the coalition which is enabling this evil govt to both allow the homo stuff and allow rockets to fall. We cant know for sure why things happen. I am not trying to start an argument, I just feel I have to point this out.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 05:10:46 PM »

Tzvi, the sodomites are a fringe group in Israel. We can say that the rockets are happening because of the fact that Shas stays in the coalition which is enabling this evil govt to both allow the homo stuff and allow rockets to fall. We cant know for sure why things happen. I am not trying to start an argument, I just feel I have to point this out.

By the Torah, sexual sins are the cause of loosing the land, and the Mitzva of Brit Milah is the reward for recievig the Holy land. Listin to "Less Than One Percent of the World" - Towards the end of part one.  http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/index.html
- I think in the end the Rav explains it.
 Shas being in the gov. or not will not change G-d's plan in giving the land to the Jews or not. And either way even in "this world" they want to give away the land anyway and Shas wouldn't be able to do much, anyway.
   And its not only the gay people. It refers to the sexual sins in general and whats allowed in todays society (clubs, parties, prostitution, etc.).
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 05:16:15 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 07:00:34 PM »
nice haha
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 09:02:57 PM »

By the Torah, sexual sins are the cause of loosing the land, and the Mitzva of Brit Milah is the reward for recievig the Holy land. Listin to "Less Than One Percent of the World" - Towards the end of part one.  http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/index.html
 Shas being in the gov. or not will not change G-d's plan in giving the land to the Jews or not. And either way even in "this world" they want to give away the land anyway and Shas wouldn't be able to do much, anyway.
   And its not only the gay people. It refers to the sexual sins in general and whats allowed in todays society (clubs, parties, prostitution, etc.).

"another" cause for losing land is making an agreement with the enemy to give it to them.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 10:01:44 PM »

"another" cause for losing land is making an agreement with the enemy to give it to them.

True, and not killing them when it is appropriate, but its also connected with sexual sins- why? Because the sins themselves cause a hugg lack of Emuna, lack of Emuna is lack of confidence in G-d. Lack of Confidence in G-d, causes us to flee from the enemy and be afraid of them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 10:11:58 PM »
Tzvi, I also believe that rampant sexual sin and other great sins (such as abortion) can lead to a nation (any nation) being punished by God.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 02:33:21 AM »
Well when I went to public school, they said that 10% of people were homos. Now, I hear they "teach" that 30% of people are homos. ROFL!

And this is only the beginning. Once people with one perversion get the same rights that people who raise families do, people with other perversion will get such rights too. In fact, just recently, on World Net Daily, there was an article about some homosexual leader who is supporting the beastiality movement. That's right, soon, marrying camels will become legal here, which will of course make the Muslim "immigrants" very happy.

This is madness.

somebody told me a joke, that if you have 5 children. One will be tall, one will be short, one will be thin, one will be fat, and one will be gay.   I said "it's lucky your mum only had 4 children then!"

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 04:10:23 AM »
I actually think Tzvi is at least somewhat correct here. G-d does judge people for being relativistic and tolerating abominable sins.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 06:08:46 AM »
I actually think Tzvi is at least somewhat correct here. G-d does judge people for being relativistic and tolerating abominable sins.

well obviously.   Though he mentioned an interesting thing about sexual sins being punishes by taking away land. I hadn't heard that one.

The thing is though..

How about G-d punishing the sins of Shas? I suppose we all get punished.
All jews are in the same boat.

extract from web, about rabbi ovadia yosef's son - a right winger apparently - criticising his father for "selling jerusalem" for 478 million shekels.

"
From the Aruzsheva website: Aaron Klein, Jerusalem Bureau Chief for WorldNetDaily, reports that the son of Shas party head Rabbi Ovadia Yosef blasted his father for remaining in a government which is seeking to divide Jeruslalem. Rabbi Jacob Yosef accused the ultra-Orthodox Shas party of "selling Jerusalem" for 478 million Israeli shekels, or $138 million. Earlier this month, the Knesset's Finance Committee approved $138 million in government funds to Shas' educational institutions as part of the party's coalition agreement with Olmert.
"