Author Topic: No more personal attacks on this forum!  (Read 14856 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: No more personal attacks on this forum!
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2008, 06:30:04 PM »
Nikmatdam you should realize that your posts were an arrogant provocation and could be interpreted as personal insult, and you repeated and recycled the same subject. Personal attacks are not justified but you were not a talith of purity either, Nik.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2008, 06:43:01 PM »
Sarah:  "whoever cannot "handle" it, is a baby."

I totally agree.

I also believe it a good thing that our forum was reduced to a shambles.

It was long overdue.

It would seem that some here take others' posts or threads as "personal affronts", when the correct thing to do would be to simply ignore them, or to engage the poster with facts countering their statements.

With some posts, it is clearly best to laugh quietly to oneself, and continue on to others.

Lastly, there is no more childish behavior than to find "allies" among other members, for the explicit purpose of public calls for the banishment of another member of long standing.

Not only is this a violation of Torah prohibition against public humiliation, but is in fact the actual cause of division and turmoil.

A questionable or ridiculous post does not in and of itself destroy this forum.

Of course my views do not apply to a common opposition to Nazis or others with a truly nefarious purpose for joing the forum.

If this forum and JTF is to serve only as a "mutual admiration society", then it serves no purpose, and our stated goals and vision will be of no more importance than is a junior high school "slam book".

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2008, 07:03:29 PM »

I totally agree.

It was long overdue.

It would seem that some here take others' posts or threads as "personal affronts", when the correct thing to do would be to simply ignore them, or to engage the poster with facts countering their statements.

Coming from a member who told 4 members to 'DIE'  repeatedly.. this means nothing.   

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2008, 07:06:16 PM »

I totally agree.

It was long overdue.

With some posts, it is clearly best to laugh quietly to oneself, and continue on to others.

Lastly, there is no more childish behavior than to find "allies" among other members, for the explicit purpose of public calls for the banishment of another member of long standing.

Not only is this a violation of Torah prohibition against public humiliation, but is in fact the actual cause of division and turmoil.

Of course my views do not apply to a common opposition to Nazis or others with a truly nefarious purpose for joing the forum.

If this forum and JTF is to serve only as a "mutual admiration society", then it serves no purpose, and our stated goals and vision will be of no more importance than is a junior high school "slam book".

You are very arrogant, confrontational, rude, antisocial and counterproductive.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2008, 07:24:11 PM »

I totally agree.

It was long overdue.

That by itself isnt why I think he should be removed from the forum.   

He should be removed because he has made horrifically violent statements against the good senior members of the JTF.

What he (Massuh) said was 1000x worse than anything I have ever seen by an active JTF member.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 07:28:20 PM by briann »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2008, 10:40:41 PM »
I'll be honest with you. This embarrasses me. I'm embarrassed by this. You are all adults and this is a religious forum.

Please stop this pettiness. The Torah tells us that we have to control our anger and we are supposed to be kind to one another. This isn't the splinter forum. We are supposed to be working together with unity. Unity is the one thing that can make or break any company, organization, or team. Is the cause or ego more important?

I don't want to see another fight. I'm not going to allow this. May Hashem forgive us all.

-Shlomo
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2008, 10:47:19 PM »
I agree with Shlomo. 

I hate to see all this in-fighting when we really should be working together. 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2008, 10:48:42 PM »
<snip>
You are all adults
<snip>

you can't really assume that!

but even children should know better

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2008, 10:48:49 PM »
Allies!! O0
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2008, 10:55:07 PM »
well zel... i know in my heart i was not trying to provoke but attempting to educate toward, awaken to and warn of serious danger from what should have been a well-known source of usual suspects by all of us here by now but unfortunately is no longer so... that was and still is my one and only... single, solitary goal... if my intention had been only an arrogant flaunting of personal weaknesses and the exploitation of sore spots of people... i would not have so easily forgiven and forgotten the abuse i received... i truly am only in it for the cause i serve and not for personal accolades, gain or kavod... and cert. i do not seek revenge or bear a grudge for my personal insult here... i just want to serve Hashem and this is what i perceive He has given me to do... that is all... take my word on it or not... i really do not care... be well... nik.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 11:36:07 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2008, 01:19:28 AM »
Amen.....
I'll be honest with you. This embarrasses me. I'm embarrassed by this. You are all adults and this is a religious forum.

Please stop this pettiness. The Torah tells us that we have to control our anger and we are supposed to be kind to one another. This isn't the splinter forum. We are supposed to be working together with unity. Unity is the one thing that can make or break any company, organization, or team. Is the cause or ego more important?

I don't want to see another fight. I'm not going to allow this. May Hashem forgive us all.

-Shlomo
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2008, 03:30:41 AM »

I totally agree.

It was long overdue.

Coming from a member who told 4 members to 'DIE'  repeatedly.. this means nothing.   

Well its not like you're going to drop down dead because Massuh said that.

Hating each others guts won't defeat Obama.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2008, 03:44:02 AM »
Amen.....

-Shlomo

Simply let us all be non-erosive and non-corrosive to our own brothers and friends and allies, or whatever otherwise you rightly consider them to be.

As the situation stands today, notwithstanding the persisting mutual contemporary and historical differences, "myuslamics" are our only correctly diagnosed common enemies.

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2008, 08:58:46 AM »
Can't we all just get along?  ;)

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2008, 09:20:43 AM »
Can't we all just get along?  ;)

YES WE CAN !

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2008, 10:05:13 AM »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2008, 11:21:12 AM »
ALLIES!!!   O0
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2008, 11:44:40 AM »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2008, 12:23:24 PM »

I totally agree.

It was long overdue.

Zelhar,  you don't know what you're talking about. 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 12:25:04 PM by RationalThought110 »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2008, 12:36:43 PM »

I totally agree.

It was long overdue.

Zelhar,  you don't know what you're talking about. 

May be, but I think I do. I didn't call for Massue to be banned, that's up to the admins. I really Don't want to reignite another discussion turned into flame war nor did I try to offend Massouh.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2008, 01:01:36 PM »
I look at it this way. Massa says a lot of inflammatory stuff, but every now and then he has a very good and very valid piece of wisdom/insight that was worth listening to all the rest of the dialogue. Unless it is just outright spamming, I don't think banning should be a tool that is very, very rarely used.

I actually like when the muzzies and the nazzis get on as I learn what thier talking points are and get to practice my response to them. You also get to practice on what really ticks them off.

Sham out...  ;)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2008, 01:04:59 PM »
I look at it this way. Massa says a lot of inflammatory stuff, but every now and then he has a very good and very valid piece of wisdom/insight that was worth listening to all the rest of the dialogue. Unless it is just outright spamming, I don't think banning should be a tool that is very, very rarely used.

I actually like when the muzzies and the nazzis get on as I learn what thier talking points are and get to practice my response to them. You also get to practice on what really ticks them off.

Sham out...  ;)

1) Massuh's been around since the beginning.

2) He is the most brilliant member of the forum, bar none.

3) He has moments of rage, yes, but at least he's honest.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2008, 02:17:44 PM »
And incredibly funny too. :)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2008, 03:33:42 PM »

Sham out...  ;)

Scriabin- and DEF. someone you would want in a battle with you. I have a nazi on my email thread, and she would NOT stop- so I found pictures of lots of punches, and emailed them to her, and CC'd all of the other members, after about a half hour of having to punch her in the cyber world, she just stopped, now we send songs of peoples voices we like to hear. CLEARLY she learned a 'respect'. We dont hear anymore of how she hates Jews- AT ALL. And AGREE, Massuh DEF. is VERY brilliant. I LOVE his spirit as well.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2008, 06:13:09 PM »

Sham out...  ;)

well... number 1 is certainly true.

His moments of rage were against some of our best contributors... and they involved hate filled wishes of DEATH!!! 
The only thing I care about and focus on, are his comments that were ridiculously over the top.... absurdly hateful and violent... to the point of psychotic.