Author Topic: 8 Nagging Questions About 9-11  (Read 49645 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: 8 Nagging Questions About 9-11
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 03:29:06 AM »
Oh please.

Why don't you make it 10 nagging questions and include:

9. Why were Israeli Mossad agents photographed celebrating the WTC collapse and why was explosives residue found in their moving van ?

10. Why did the Jews who worked at the WTC fail to show up on 9/11 ?

With all due respect Lubab, your 'nagging questions' have been dealt with-- and the suppositions and innuendo they're based on-- thoroughly debunked a million times by a variety of reliable sources.

These questions only 'nag' at those silly enough to put credence in absurd conspiracy theories, when the simple truth is that a bunch of Islamonazis attacked America and murdered 3,000 Americans.

Well, all Jews except for my brother... Im sorry to say...

muman613

Sorry to hear that

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 03:30:21 AM »
Oh please.

9. Why were Israeli Mossad agents photographed celebrating the WTC collapse and why was explosives residue found in their moving van ?

With all due respect Lubab, your 'nagging questions' have been dealt with-- and the suppositions and innuendo they're based on-- thoroughly debunked a million times by a variety of reliable sources.

These questions only 'nag' at those silly enough to put credence in absurd conspiracy theories, when the simple truth is that a bunch of Islamonazis attacked America and murdered 3,000 Americans.

If they were answered so many times then why don't you just answer for them for me right here and I'll close the thread and even delete it just as soon as I see your logical response to all of these 8 questions.

Because my time is far too valuable to waste to rehash the answers to your supposedly 'nagging' questions when they're readily available on the internet to anyone that was sincerely trying to ascertain the truth.

I'm sure you've heard of Google and other search engines. Do yourself a favor and do some research using the 'key' words pertaining to your nagging questions.
Some posters have already directed you to an excellent Popular Mechanics article.

Get off your butt and do the research yourself if these questions are really 'nagging' at you. They're not nagging at me. 

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 03:32:59 AM »
Also, you can see how the US government bungled Katrina, loses your mail and can't even catch employees going to strip clubs on government credit cards.  One of the US warships in the Pacific caught fire because the whole crew was drunk and not paying attention and had to abandon ship when the fire engulfed the entire ship which never should have happened.  They also let two nuclear warheads fly over the US because of massive oversight.  There is a ton of incompetence and stupidity in government because often there is little accountability.  Also, the airports before 9/11 were a joke.  I took a flight through Ohare and they found a knife that I had on me.  The security guard told me, "I won't tell if you won't tell" and gave me back the knife. 

Also, if Bush was involved with  a conspiracy, wouldn't he have had himself doing something presidential; instead of bumbling in front of a bunch of schoolchildren?

First of all I  think the mail system is pretty darn reliable.

Second of all, there is a lot of incompetence in government, but one alternate view of these events is that not everyone in government needed to be in on the operation..just a few people at the top who give the orders...

I agree with you it's weird that Bush would be doing that if he was doing a conspiracy, but isn't it even weirder if it isn't?
Maybe Bush is dumb and Cheney and others were running things at the time and they specifically sent Bush off to do something dumb  with the kids so he wouldn't muck it up? I don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out there.

I do believe there were a host of new generals that took over that day and they weren't the usual crew. Cheney I think took charge of military operations which was unusual. I'd have to look that up and double check.

There are countless stories of lost mail and stupidity throughout government all the time.  You hear all this criticism about Bush's lousy government making stupid mistakes and then that his Administration was behind a massive, complicated plot from the same people.  Regarding Cheney, no one in positions of power want attention like this if they're up to something.  If they keep things quiet and people are entertained and distracted, then they can get away with anything.  You kind of draw attention to yourself if you create a massive, life changing event that involves televised mass death and destruction. You will rarely hear about the real conspiracies regarding health care, Wall Street and the oil crisis. People like Bush's press secretary and others couldn't keep their mouths shut about minor matters so you think that hundreds of people would never break their silence about a conspiracy like this?

Well some people have broken their silence. You do have government officials that have come forward and questioned  what really went on that day but they're usually fired shortly after that.

For historical support for the idea that governments do do such things you might look into Hitler's self inflicted bombing of the Reinshtad Building   which he used to scare the people and take away a lot of rights from Germans eventually making Germany into the dictatorship it became.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2008, 03:37:48 AM »
I'm just taking a shot in the dark here but maybe the impact of both towers coming down was so strong that it knocked down the building right across the street.  The power of that debris coming down could easily rival an earthquake.  That combined with the debris hitting the face of the building from across the street could do that. 

Well the government claims the fire melted the steel foundation of #7. #7 came down many hours after WTC1 and 2 fell. So if that was the case why didn't it fall in the morning instead of later that afternoon. And why the sudden collapse? And why didn't we see a similar thing happen to other buildings which were much closer to the impact of the 1 and 2's collapse?

I'm sorry but that answer for me just raises more question.

Uncanny that the only buildings which fell were all owned by the same guy though.

Buildings collapse all the time, sometime with people in them because of a number of reasons. Bad construction, a minor earthquake and poor materials. Also, the government told everyone to get out of #7 because it was unstable, I remember the news reports.  Why would they evacuate one building but not evacuate the first two.  They had more time to act on the latter one so that's why they evacuated it.  When a large truck drives by my house I can hear the whole building creek and bend so a giant collapse like that could easily have an affect of collapse.  I experienced the Seattle earthquake and some building collapsed right next to others that had 0 damage.  Also, if this happened in another neighborhood then it could have all been Donald Trump buildings and they would have connected him to Bush and 9-11.  

South Park is on and they just said, "What's better than telling a story and having everyone believe you?  Getting paid for a story that everyone believes."  

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2008, 03:39:11 AM »
Oh please.

If they were answered so many times then why don't you just answer for them for me right here and I'll close the thread and even delete it just as soon as I see your logical response to all of these 8 questions.

Because my time is far too valuable to waste to rehash the answers to your supposedly 'nagging' questions when they're readily available on the internet to anyone that was sincerely trying to ascertain the truth.

I'm sure you've heard of Google and other search engines. Do yourself a favor and do some research using the 'key' words pertaining to your nagging questions.
Some posters have already directed you to an excellent Popular Mechanics article.

Get off your butt and do the research yourself if these questions are really 'nagging' at you. They're not nagging at me. 

Dude. I have litrerally spent countless hours of research on Google before I came to these questions. How do you think I got to these questions in the first place? How much research have you done?

I already stated that the Popular Mechanics article only addresses 2 of my questions and their responses rely heavily on governmental findings of the NIST. How can you rely on the findings of the organization that you are investigating?

Therefore I think that article is fundamentally flawed. So you're back to needing to just provide a logical explanation for this stuff which you seem unable or unwilling to do.

It's just sheer laziness to say..."there's an article about that..don't worry about it". When governments throughout history have been so corrupt I think we ought to do a bit more investigation and thinking ourselves about what really happened.

You and  I know the media including Popular Mechanics is owned by a very small group of corrupt multi-national corporations...so please don't tell me it's Tanach. Read the article yourself and assume for a moment we can't rely on the fact that something happened the way it did just because NIST says so...you'll see the article becomes very weak at that point.

And please...if you can't respect another's opinion just stay off the thread. I'm looking for a respectful, logical discussion not a shouting match. If you want to insult, you can take that to some other thread.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 03:41:28 AM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 03:43:31 AM »
I'm just taking a shot in the dark here but maybe the impact of both towers coming down was so strong that it knocked down the building right across the street.  The power of that debris coming down could easily rival an earthquake.  That combined with the debris hitting the face of the building from across the street could do that. 

Well the government claims the fire melted the steel foundation of #7. #7 came down many hours after WTC1 and 2 fell. So if that was the case why didn't it fall in the morning instead of later that afternoon. And why the sudden collapse? And why didn't we see a similar thing happen to other buildings which were much closer to the impact of the 1 and 2's collapse?

Uncanny that the only buildings which fell were all owned by the same guy though.

Buildings collapse all the time, sometime with people in them because of a number of reasons. Bad construction, a minor earthquake and poor materials. Also, the government told everyone to get out of #7 because it was unstable, I remember the news reports.  Why would they evacuate one building but not evacuate the first two.  They had more time to act on the latter one so that's why they evacuated it.  When a large truck drives by my house I can hear the whole building creek and bend so a giant collapse like that could easily have an affect of collapse.  I experienced the Seattle earthquake and some building collapsed right next to others that had 0 damage.  Also, if this happened in another neighborhood then it could have all been Donald Trump buildings and they would have connected him to Bush and 9-11. 

South Park is on and they just said, "What's better than telling a story and having everyone believe you?  Getting paid for a story that everyone believes." 

But they don't collapse that way. They collapse into a big mess, not into a neat pile in  it's own footprint.

You can also see "squids" which are little tufts of smoke consistently going up through the side of Building #7 before the collapse which is a sign of controlled demolition.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 03:46:53 AM »
If they're not nagging you it's because you are relying on an article that may or may not be true instead of doing the research yourself.

These questions don't bother you because you never really spent the time to think about them and research. That's why they are not nagging you Muck. But I don't mind if they don't bother  you I'm just wondering what you have to contribute to this thread, in that case?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 03:47:10 AM »
Lubab,

I dont buy for a second that our government or anyone in it would allow 3000 innocent people to be murdered for any purpose. Simply stated that is how I feel.

I have been a loyal American citizen my entire 43 years of life. This country has been good to me and my family. I have no reason to suspect anyone would have my brother killed so that they could make some money, no matter how evil you think they are.

Im beginning to think you are as nutty as nik was appearing to be the other night. Im sorry I have resorted to this but this is how I feel. I came here to get away from the america haters out there.

America is a great country and I am proud to be an American!

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 03:48:29 AM »
Also, you can see how the US government bungled Katrina, loses your mail and can't even catch employees going to strip clubs on government credit cards.  One of the US warships in the Pacific caught fire because the whole crew was drunk and not paying attention and had to abandon ship when the fire engulfed the entire ship which never should have happened.  They also let two nuclear warheads fly over the US because of massive oversight.  There is a ton of incompetence and stupidity in government because often there is little accountability.  Also, the airports before 9/11 were a joke.  I took a flight through Ohare and they found a knife that I had on me.  The security guard told me, "I won't tell if you won't tell" and gave me back the knife. 

Also, if Bush was involved with  a conspiracy, wouldn't he have had himself doing something presidential; instead of bumbling in front of a bunch of schoolchildren?

Second of all, there is a lot of incompetence in government, but one alternate view of these events is that not everyone in government needed to be in on the operation..just a few people at the top who give the orders...

I agree with you it's weird that Bush would be doing that if he was doing a conspiracy, but isn't it even weirder if it isn't?
Maybe Bush is dumb and Cheney and others were running things at the time and they specifically sent Bush off to do something dumb  with the kids so he wouldn't muck it up? I don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out there.

I do believe there were a host of new generals that took over that day and they weren't the usual crew. Cheney I think took charge of military operations which was unusual. I'd have to look that up and double check.

There are countless stories of lost mail and stupidity throughout government all the time.  You hear all this criticism about Bush's lousy government making stupid mistakes and then that his Administration was behind a massive, complicated plot from the same people.  Regarding Cheney, no one in positions of power want attention like this if they're up to something.  If they keep things quiet and people are entertained and distracted, then they can get away with anything.  You kind of draw attention to yourself if you create a massive, life changing event that involves televised mass death and destruction. You will rarely hear about the real conspiracies regarding health care, Wall Street and the oil crisis. People like Bush's press secretary and others couldn't keep their mouths shut about minor matters so you think that hundreds of people would never break their silence about a conspiracy like this?

Well some people have broken their silence. You do have government officials that have come forward and questioned what really went on that day but they're usually fired shortly after that.

For historical support for the idea that governments do do such things you might look into Hitler's self inflicted bombing of the Reinshtad Building   which he used to scare the people and take away a lot of rights from Germans eventually making Germany into the dictatorship it became.

They may have raised questions but they never said, "I helped Mohamed Atta get on the plane."  There would have had to be a lot of people involved in this because of the massive operation and one person breaking their silence would be an instant millionaire hero, so why would someone not become that if they're willing to kill thousands of Americans for a government policy? They have no morals to kill thousands of Americans and create a war but they morally refusing to come forward when it would work massively in their favor??  Anyways, Osama has admitted pridefully that he did this!  Al Qaeda uses this as a recruiting tool to show the world that they finally got egg on the face of America.  

The point about Hitler is good but didn't they soon after find out he was involved in the attack on the Reinstahd?  I don't know enough about this part of history to comment.  Anyways, Bush didn't rise to power politically as Hitler did.  Hitler talked of war during the elections and Bush talked of non intervention.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 03:50:18 AM »
You know, I really like this forum. I like what it stands for. I like the JTF and what it stands for.

I'm willing to overlook some of the insanity that goes on here, and I've seen quite a bit of it.

There are posters here that supported Ron Paul. There's someone here that thinks the Vatican was behind 9/11.

Now I guess I'll just have to overlook a respected member comparing the events of 9/11 with the burning of the Reichstag. I guess I'll have to overlook posters putting credence in or being what's mockingly known as  9/11 'troofers'.

Oh well.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 03:55:32 AM »

Well some people have broken their silence. You do have government officials that have come forward and questioned what really went on that day but they're usually fired shortly after that.

They may have raised questions but they never said, "I helped Mohamed Atta get on the plane."  There would have had to be a lot of people involved in this because of the massive operation and one person breaking their silence would be an instant millionaire hero, so why would someone not become that if they're willing to kill thousands of Americans for a government policy? They have no morals to kill thousands of Americans and create a war but they morally refusing to come forward when it would work massively in their favor??  Anyways, Osama has admitted pridefully that he did this!  Al Qaeda uses this as a recruiting tool to show the world that they finally got egg on the face of America. 

The point about Hitler is good but didn't they soon after find out he was involved in the attack on the Reinstahd?  I don't know enough about this part of history to comment.  Anyways, Bush didn't rise to power politically as Hitler did.  Hitler talked of war during the elections and Bush talked of non intervention.

I know Osama admitted this, but you are aware that Osama in the past has been working for us...the CIA. We trained him. We armed him. He was always are man for a long time.

They could've used him for this they same way used him in Afghanistan to fight the Russians.

You'd be surprised to learn about the cushy relationship between the Bush and Bin Ladin families which you should research. They did do business together in the past.

And we all know about Bush's traitorous defense of the Saudi Government even inviting them for BBQ soon after the events...Bush is in bed with the Saudis.  Why weren't the Saudis included in the Axis of Evil when the money came from them and most of the hijackers came from them?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 03:57:06 AM »

Buildings collapse all the time, sometime with people in them because of a number of reasons. Bad construction, a minor earthquake and poor materials. Also, the government told everyone to get out of #7 because it was unstable, I remember the news reports.  Why would they evacuate one building but not evacuate the first two.  They had more time to act on the latter one so that's why they evacuated it.  When a large truck drives by my house I can hear the whole building creek and bend so a giant collapse like that could easily have an affect of collapse.  I experienced the Seattle earthquake and some building collapsed right next to others that had 0 damage.  Also, if this happened in another neighborhood then it could have all been Donald Trump buildings and they would have connected him to Bush and 9-11. 

South Park is on and they just said, "What's better than telling a story and having everyone believe you?  Getting paid for a story that everyone believes." 

But they don't collapse that way. They collapse into a big mess, not into a neat pile in  it's own footprint.

You can also see "squids" which are little tufts of smoke consistently going up through the side of Building #7 before the collapse which is a sign of controlled demolition.

Honestly, neither of us are in construction and demolition so when we start talking about this, neither of us really know what we're talking about.  I've seen countless interviews from construction and demolition experts who say the government explanation makes sense.  Also, if you can't believe PM magazine because of some of the sources, then how can you accept the conspiracy sources which are way less reliable. I think it's good to look at why both sides would do this.  While Bush could grab power from this situation, he also could create a very volatile situation where people could turn against him from this.  The conspiracy theorist also could have a motive.  9-11 destroyed the view that America was just an imperialist, colonialist power going around hurting other countries.  Islam, the third world and illegal immigrants were all cast into the light like never before and liberalism was almost destroyed by this.  How could they fight their way out of this one?  By saying it all never happened and it just isn't so.  Many others just want to blame Jews, or Republicans for their problems.  

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 03:58:52 AM »
Good point NWJTF

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 04:01:00 AM »
If only the Jews were not in Israel, then 9/11 would not have occured... Ive heard this one...

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2008, 04:02:08 AM »

Honestly, neither of us are in construction and demolition so when we start talking about this, neither of us really know what we're talking about.  I've seen countless interviews from construction and demolition experts who say the government explanation makes sense.  Also, if you can't believe PM magazine because of some of the sources, then how can you accept the conspiracy sources which are way less reliable. I think it's good to look at why both sides would do this.  While Bush could grab power from this situation, he also could create a very volatile situation where people could turn against him from this.  The conspiracy theorist also could have a motive.  9-11 destroyed the view that America was just an imperialist, colonialist power going around hurting other countries.  Islam, the third world and illegal immigrants were all cast into the light like never before and liberalism was almost destroyed by this.  How could they fight their way out of this one?  By saying it all never happened and it just isn't so.  Many others just want to blame Jews, or Republicans for their problems. 

I'm really not accepting the sources of conspiracy theorists or Popular Mechanics. I'm just asking 8 questions from my own brain based on the evidence I've seen. If people have answers that seem logical-great! But just referring me to an article is not an answer.

No question this would bring a lot of heat on Bush...if they were caught. But politicians historically seem to think they will never get caught.
They are drunk with power.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2008, 04:05:16 AM »
Lubab,

I dont buy for a second that our government or anyone in it would allow 3000 innocent people to be murdered for any purpose. Simply stated that is how I feel.

I have been a loyal American citizen my entire 43 years of life. This country has been good to me and my family. I have no reason to suspect anyone would have my brother killed so that they could make some money, no matter how evil you think they are.

Im beginning to think you are as nutty as nik was appearing to be the other night. Im sorry I have resorted to this but this is how I feel. I came here to get away from the america haters out there.

America is a great country and I am proud to be an American!

muman613

Me too muman. But if we study history we find that goverments turning on their own people is the rule not the exception. I think somehow people were led to believe that USA is somehow different from any other government throughout history but that is really hard  to believe.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it they say...if we get too trusting of government we invite some serious problems because then they can pretty much do whatever they want and convince us of anything.

So I think questioning government is a healthy thing to do. We do it here at JTF all the time. We love America and Israel but we know that their governments often betray what's best for the people. We can still love the country and point that out. It's not a contradiction.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2008, 04:07:07 AM »

A video where you can see footage of the Building #7. Speaks much louder than words...it's a freefall, not a pancake. Just watch and use your brains.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2008, 04:10:16 AM »
Well for me it is more than that. I want Justice for my brothers blood. I will see Osama Bin Laden executed. I would like his head on a pike. I hate all Islamic Terrorists and my blood boils when I think people are trying to muddy the water.

The blame is on OBL and his terrorist network. They want to kill us. That is all there is.

You go on your mystery tour of conspiracy theory. You will never prove anything either way. As was said earlier, once you accept any aspect of the conspiracy, you will believe it completely. I reject the premise and know the facts. Our enemy tried to kill us, Amalek in the flesh. You think he works for the CIA.

Shalom
muman613

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2008, 04:12:20 AM »
Osama comes from a construction family so right off the bat he knows how to engineer an attack on buildings, bridges, dams etc because he knows how they are put into place. 

Yes, the CIA worked with Saddam, Noriega, Bin Laden, etc.  As Rabbi Kahane said, "Nations have no permanent friends, just permanent intersts."  We've all had people we used to be friends with and now can't stand. Osama has engineered attacks on his fellow Saudis so there is certainly a rift there.  Osama had a falling out with America when we replaced his mujaheddin fighters to fight Saddam and landed in Saudi Arabia. Americans, according to Osama, defiled the Saudi peninsula by stepping foot there.  That's when he became an enemy of the US.  We couldn't see beyond the Cold War and never thought a bunch of terrorist idiots would be a serious threat to national security like a nuclear armed Soviet Union was. 

Every president since FDR has said that oil is critical to our survival and that the Saudis must be worked with to protect our security.  Why would they then endanger that security by using Saudi and UAE pilots to conduct the attack? 

The Saudis never declared war on the US officially and they know that the way to defeat the West is through immigration, resource purchases and $$$.  Also, no administration has the cahonas to bomb Mecca.  Unless we get MasterWolf or somebody like that in the White House, it's not going to happen.  American leaders are too chicken and too ignorant to make that decision.  The Saudis say they're America's Friend and the Americans have never heard of takia.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2008, 04:17:15 AM »
Well for me it is more than that. I want Justice for my brothers blood. I will see Osama Bin Laden executed. I would like his head on a pike. I hate all Islamic Terrorists and my blood boils when I think people are trying to muddy the water.

The blame is on OBL and his terrorist network. They want to kill us. That is all there is.

You go on your mystery tour of conspiracy theory. You will never prove anything either way. As was said earlier, once you accept any aspect of the conspiracy, you will believe it completely. I reject the premise and know the facts. Our enemy tried to kill us, Amalek in the flesh. You think he works for the CIA.

Shalom
muman613

Well he was trained by the CIA and did many operations for them. That is undisputed.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2008, 04:17:57 AM »
If they're not nagging you it's because you are relying on an article that may or may not be true instead of doing the research yourself.

These questions don't bother you because you never really spent the time to think about them and research. That's why they are not nagging you Muck. But I don't mind if they don't bother  you I'm just wondering what you have to contribute to this thread, in that case?

I don't want you to wonder what I have to contribute to this thread.
So I'll be very clear (once again) for those who might be a little reading comprehension challenged, Lubab.

I'll clearly state that your 'nagging' questions don't nag at me because I've seen them all answered and debunked about a zillion times.

I'll clearly advise you to do your own research and come to your own conclusions regarding the events of 9/11. Except you really don't want answers because when you're given a source with answers you say "If people have answers that seem logical-great! But just referring me to an article is not an answer." Sorry, but referring you to an article that adresses your questions is an answer. It's not my problem that you're either too stubborn, lazy or stupid to read the article that can answer some of your questions, is it ?

I'll clearly advise you to tell this forum what you've concluded after you've done your research. If you want to conclude that 9/11 was a set-up akin to the Reichstag fire, that WTC building 7 was a controlled explosion, that the towers themselves were a controlled explosion....that's fine with me. If after you've rationally analyzed the evidence you still choose to conclude that 19 mooozies were hypnotized into hijacking 3 flights that day and crashing them into the WTC and Pentagon as part of some elaborate conspiracy, that's fine with me too.

One more thing:

I'll make a final contribution to this thread by clearly stating that the 9/11 troofers are out of their freaking minds !!!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2008, 04:18:36 AM »
This is another weird thing.

When did Bush know about the attacks. He has two versions of the story one of which is impossible. Why the lies about this?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2008, 04:19:47 AM »
I didn't get any true facts from that video. If they start talking logictics then I want to hear from the experts.  The reason no construction experts would support that theory is that they have supported the government theory and it ends the conspiracy.  

Also, if someone truly believes (and Lubab I'm not saying you do) that the government actually acted like Hitler and killed its own citizens for some maniacal plot, then you should not pay your taxes and should take up arms against the government.  The reason people don't do this is because they are just coming up with theories and don't really believe this.  

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2008, 04:23:42 AM »

I don't want you to wonder what I have to contribute to this thread.
So I'll be very clear (once again) for those who might be a little reading comprehension challenged, Lubab.

I'll clearly state that your 'nagging' questions don't nag at me because I've seen them all answered and debunked about a zillion times.

I'll clearly advise you to do your own research and come to your own conclusions regarding the events of 9/11. Except you really don't want answers because when you're given a source with answers you say "If people have answers that seem logical-great! But just referring me to an article is not an answer." Sorry, but referring you to an article that adresses your questions is an answer. It's not my problem that you're either too stubborn, lazy or stupid to read the article that can answer some of your questions, is it ?

I'll clearly advise you to tell this forum what you've concluded after you've done your research. If you want to conclude that 9/11 was a set-up akin to the Reichstag fire, that WTC building 7 was a controlled explosion, that the towers themselves were a controlled explosion....that's fine with me. If after you've rationally analyzed the evidence you still choose to conclude that 19 mooozies were hypnotized into hijacking 3 flights that day and crashing them into the WTC and Pentagon as part of some elaborate conspiracy, that's fine with me too.

One more thing:

I'll make a final contribution to this thread by clearly stating that the 9/11 troofers are out of their freaking minds !!!

I read the article Muck. I even saw an hour long debate between the Popular Mechanics guys and the Loose Change Guys.  You should watch it. It's pretty interesting. I think in many ways the Loose Change guys put them to shame.

I'm not the lazy one here.

I don't think they were hypnotized. I think they hate America and this was something that they wanted to do. But Muzzies are pretty dumb, as you and I know, and they pulled off this operation pretty darn well, and for some odd reason our military didn't do one effective thing to stop it...so logic leads me to believe these Moozies had some help.

I don't known for sure. But that's what seems logical to me.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2008, 04:26:56 AM »
Bush making a verbal mistake....come on, that's not news!