Author Topic: What is your opinion about the new war in South Ossetia?  (Read 56364 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: What is your opinion about the new war in South Ossetia?
« Reply #200 on: August 11, 2008, 05:44:38 PM »
The war should not move beyond Georgia, otherwise it may start turning in to WW3 and Muzzies may be the immediate beneficiaries of it in the short run.
The Muzzies will have a feild day if WW3 broke loose, that is their DREAM!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #201 on: August 11, 2008, 05:50:30 PM »
I just found out that Sahakashvili is half Armenian on his father's side, may he die of AIDS.
This is just obscene.

I think Sahakashvili's descendent is not important in this whole issue. So far I agree.

Althrough he brought great suffering to his people and the Ossetians.

Imo Sahakashvili's tv-statements are the real obscenety.

Let us hope, that this insane war is finished as soon as possible. The best would be if all is like before the war.

Let us hope, that Russia don't will take over Georgia and that the Georgians will not suffer, because of their insane leader.  :'(

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #202 on: August 11, 2008, 06:01:14 PM »

What are you talking about?

The Ossetians are a nation of Marxist terrorists. For over a decade they have been committing atrocities against the Georgians. They deserve everything they have gotten, and a lot more.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #203 on: August 11, 2008, 06:10:51 PM »
The timing of all this seems more than coincidental.  Russia has desperately been building up its war machine above cold war levels, and they saw 2 things happening.

1) The majority of US troops will be most likely leaving Iraq in the next 18 to 24 months.
2) The price of Oil looks like it had peaked (Russia gets most of its wealth to build its war-machine from oil)

This is the window for them... now!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #204 on: August 11, 2008, 06:16:55 PM »

The Ossetians are a nation of Marxist terrorists. For over a decade they have been committing atrocities against the Georgians. They deserve everything they have gotten, and a lot more.

I doubt this.

His TV statements are twisted and they are telling a lot about his believes and ideology. He does everything to rope the USA and the EU in this conflict.

The dead of thousands of people (Georgians and Ossetians) he is responsible for will not come to life again.

And Sahakashvili is nuts. If he would have been developed his country in a righteous way, he would have reached his goals in a long term.

He is a cynical political leader of the worst kind.

P.S.: I am no fan of Russia of today.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #205 on: August 11, 2008, 06:22:25 PM »
I just found out that Sahakashvili is half Armenian on his father's side, may he die of AIDS.
This is just obscene.

I think Sahakashvili's descendent is not important in this whole issue. So far I agree.

Let us hope, that this insane war is finished as soon as possible. The best would be if all is like before the war.

Let us hope, that Russia don't will take over Georgia and that the Georgians will not suffer, because of their insane leader.  :'(

YUGOSLAVIA YUGOSLAVIA YUGOSLAVIA!!!
Georgia will be divided into many many small countries FREE JAVAKH AND OSSETIA
DEATH TO STALINIST SAHAKASHVILI AMERICA'S PUPPET SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS GOOD NEWS, WE DON'T NEED TURK NATO IN OUR BACKYARD!!!
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #206 on: August 11, 2008, 06:34:00 PM »
Why do you hate America so much?

Don't tell me it is all because of the Serbs, because I don't buy that.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #207 on: August 11, 2008, 06:35:52 PM »
Even ww3 will end on a good day but a puzzle will always remain unsolved, as to who suggested Sakashvilli to go for action on such a murky occasion?  :-\

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #208 on: August 11, 2008, 06:53:27 PM »

I doubt this.

His TV statements are twisted and they are telling a lot about his believes and ideology. He does everything to rope the USA and the EU in this conflict.

The dead of thousands of people (Georgians and Ossetians) he is responsible for will not come to life again.

And Sahakashvili is nuts. If he would have been developed his country in a righteous way, he would have reached his goals in a long term.

THere is simply no comparison between Saakashvili and Putin. Although Misha may be un-righteous and clumsy, he's still pro-democracy and pro-west, and Putin is a despot who has built up a war-machine and propogating, in the same was that Iran is, that the US is the true evil empire. 

Focusing on Georgia as the bad guys, is like focusing/blaming Poland's leadership in October of 1939. 

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #209 on: August 11, 2008, 07:03:22 PM »
Why do you hate America so much?

Don't tell me it is all because of the Serbs, because I don't buy that.

I don't hate America I hate the turks and America is in bed with them.
Georgia occupies Javakh and that territory will be independent sooner or later.
That turk pipeline has to go BOMB BOMB BOMB THE PIPELINE!!!
STALINIST SCUMBAG MUST DIE DEATH TO THAT MONGREL!
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2008, 07:47:23 PM »
"And ye shall hear of wars & rumors of wars...For nation shall rise against nation, & kingdom against kingdom:"
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2008, 07:52:01 PM »

I doubt this.

THere is simply no comparison between Saakashvili and Putin. Although Misha may be un-righteous and clumsy, he's still pro-democracy and pro-west, and Putin is a despot who has built up a war-machine and propogating, in the same was that Iran is, that the US is the true evil empire. 

Focusing on Georgia as the bad guys, is like focusing/blaming Poland's leadership in October of 1939. 

I disagree. Saakashvili is the prototype of a real western politician. He has learned a lot during his studies in the USA and Europe. Obviously from the wrong people.  :(

Why are you defending this evil person?

It will take years for the USA to put things straight in Georgia.

By supporting him, you don't help the USA or Israel.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #212 on: August 11, 2008, 07:56:17 PM »
Ok people stop arguing there is no point.Islamiscancer is not alone in this one.All Serbs support Russia just like you all support what US is doing.We all have our differences but we all have same believes too.Like some of you think that NATO is not nazi organization but i do think.Why?Germans have always support Croats,Bosnian muslims and Albanians just like NATO is now!And for Bush to go to Croatia and say:"We and you are same.We have struggled through history to be independent just like you."What a moron!Doesn't he know that there are with the nazis in ww2 and killed 1.8 million Serbs,90.000 Jews!So not everyone loves America(i personally hated it too but i change my mind when i got over here and heard American people who are on our side like my biggest fan Michael Savage and so on)just like there is people that hate Russia.Lets just get with our lives on and focus on bigger things like Obama and Democrats and Israel,Serbia,Armenia... issues,ok!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #213 on: August 11, 2008, 08:04:47 PM »
So being on America's side and standing up to a monstrous empire makes him evil?

SerbChicago, I obviously hate what the West has done to Serbia just as much as you do, but how is this Georgia's fault? Do you think all Americans are evil because of what America's treasonous leaders have done?

Average American citizens do not care about Serbia one way or another. The Nazi Clinton's attacks were not their fault.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #214 on: August 11, 2008, 08:14:17 PM »
So being on America's side and standing up to a monstrous empire makes him evil?

SerbChicago, I obviously hate what the West has done to Serbia just as much as you do, but how is this Georgia's fault? Do you think all Americans are evil because of what America's treasonous leaders have done?

Average American citizens do not care about Serbia one way or another. The Nazi Clinton's attacks were not their fault.
That is persisly my point!I have realized that not all Americans hate Serbs and support what Clinton and Bush did to my country but as much as i support Russia that is exactly how much you support America.We will always bias when it comes to America or Russia.In your opinion US is right but in my it's Russia so can we just get of this subject because i really don't want you all to think that i what ever...Thought your eyes you are right but thought my it's me.Let's just respect each others differences,that is my point.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #215 on: August 11, 2008, 08:17:54 PM »
So you think nothing of the fact that Russia built North Korea's nuclear facilities, is building Iran's, is supplying Iran with the most modern ICBMs on the planet, and has provided Hezbollah with all of its tank and antiaircraft missiles?

You still didn't tell me what Russia did to save Serbia in 1999.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #216 on: August 11, 2008, 08:25:33 PM »
The tragic irony and hypocrisy is that the United States and NATO betrayed and bombed Serbia, because we had a President who created a "wag the dog" war to save his image and get his sexual scandals out of the headlines. Clinton collaborated with Iran to secretly supplied Bosnia's mujahidin, including al-Qa'ida, by funneling millions of dollars of weapons and supplies. If you don't believe me, I suggest you read this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Unholy-Terror-Bosnia-Al-Qaida-Global/dp/product-description/0760330034

Russia, the so-called defender of Pan-Slavism now openly helps Iran, the same country that helped train the Bosnian mujahidin, in which Arab Muslims joined Bosnian Muslims in the Balkans with the sole purpose of slaugthering Serbs and creating a Muslim nation in the heart of Europe. Russia is solely concerned with it's own interests, pure and simple.
And I would like to see what our Serb friends here have to say to this.

I can understand Serbs being outraged at American politicians, who committed a holocaust against their nation. But that is not the American public. During Clinton's blitzkrieg in 1999, most Americans didn't even know or care what Kosovo was. No Americans died (because Clinton carpet-bombed Serbia into submission, something no president would ever do to a Muslim nation), so Serbia stayed off our radar. We had nothing to do with what our evil president committed our military to in that war.

And I still haven't heard from the Serbs what Russia did to protect you when you were being butchered by NATO and the U.S. Air Force. Yeltsin and Primakov barked and whined, but, like Bush with Georgia, did absolutely nothing. For that matter, what did Putin do when Kosovo declared independence this year with full Western backing? Is that really the kind of ally that you want to have?

I wish that all the Serbs here would wake up and see that despite the similar language/ethnicity/religion, Russia is not their friend.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #217 on: August 11, 2008, 08:31:34 PM »
So you think nothing of the fact that Russia built North Korea's nuclear facilities, is building Iran's, is supplying Iran with the most modern ICBMs on the planet, and has provided Hezbollah with all of its tank and antiaircraft missiles?

No i don't support what they do with Korea and Iran but i do support them on this issue.Why?When Kosovo wanted to separated Russians did say that will create presedan for all separatistic movement and they also sad that Ossetia if wanted to separated they will supported if other support Kosovo.What  exactly you wanted Russians to do when it came to Kosovo?To start ww3!They will have to crush half of Europe to help us!That is not what the answer.And they have oppose all rulings against Kosovo that is what they did for us.I think that is good inuf from them.Just like you don't support every thing that US is doing i don't support every thing that Russia is doing too.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #218 on: August 11, 2008, 08:38:01 PM »
The tragic irony and hypocrisy is that the United States and NATO betrayed and bombed Serbia, because we had a President who created a "wag the dog" war to save his image and get his sexual scandals out of the headlines. Clinton collaborated with Iran to secretly supplied Bosnia's mujahidin, including al-Qa'ida, by funneling millions of dollars of weapons and supplies. If you don't believe me, I suggest you read this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Unholy-Terror-Bosnia-Al-Qaida-Global/dp/product-description/0760330034

Russia, the so-called defender of Pan-Slavism now openly helps Iran, the same country that helped train the Bosnian mujahidin, in which Arab Muslims joined Bosnian Muslims in the Balkans with the sole purpose of slaugthering Serbs and creating a Muslim nation in the heart of Europe. Russia is solely concerned with it's own interests, pure and simple.
And I would like to see what our Serb friends here have to say to this.

I can understand Serbs being outraged at American politicians, who committed a holocaust against their nation. But that is not the American public. During Clinton's blitzkrieg in 1999, most Americans didn't even know or care what Kosovo was. No Americans died (because Clinton carpet-bombed Serbia into submission, something no president would ever do to a Muslim nation), so Serbia stayed off our radar. We had nothing to do with what our evil president committed our military to in that war.

And I still haven't heard from the Serbs what Russia did to protect you when you were being butchered by NATO and the U.S. Air Force. Yeltsin and Primakov barked and whined, but, like Bush with Georgia, did absolutely nothing. For that matter, what did Putin do when Kosovo declared independence this year with full Western backing? Is that really the kind of ally that you want to have?

I wish that all the Serbs here would wake up and see that despite the similar language/ethnicity/religion, Russia is not their friend.
It's easy to say it's the president not the people who bombed us!I can say it's president of Russia who is bombing Georgia not the Russian people!But who elected that president?Didn't senate approved the bombing?Doesn't they all represent majority of people?I am sorry my friend is like me saying to you America is not your friend.As i sad we all have our differences so lets just respect each other.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #219 on: August 11, 2008, 08:38:26 PM »
When Kosovo wanted to separated Russians did say that will create presedan for all separatistic movement and they also sad that Ossetia if wanted to separated they will supported if other support Kosovo.What  exactly you wanted Russians to do when it came to Kosovo?To start ww3!They will have to crush half of Europe to help us!
The Russians didn't lift a finger to help you. One or two NATO planes shot down by Russian fighters would have ended the war really quick. Clinton didn't have the balls to take Russia. He would have slinked away with his tail between his legs.

So you are admitting that even now while it is crushing a tiny nation very similar to Serbia, at risk of war with the West, Russia didn't stand up to the West to help Serbia when it needed it the most?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #220 on: August 11, 2008, 08:41:22 PM »
You do realize that it would be WW3.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #221 on: August 11, 2008, 08:42:58 PM »
It's easy to say it's the president not the people who bombed us!I can say it's president of Russia who is bombing Georgia not the Russian people!But who elected that president?Didn't senate approved the bombing?Doesn't they all represent majority of people?I am sorry my friend is like me saying to you America is not your friend.As i sad we all have our differences so lets just respect each other.
The vast majority of the Russian public is nationalistic, pro-Putin, and anti-Georgia. This is fact. Georgians are hated throughout Russia for "defying" it.

BTW the Senate did not approve the bombing as I recall. It was a unilateral declaration made by Clinton.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #222 on: August 11, 2008, 08:45:33 PM »
And for Russians to shoot down plain they would have to fly through half of Europe and violate air space of those nations.(Try not to get shoot down while doing it)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #223 on: August 11, 2008, 08:45:43 PM »

uhm, what ICBMs is russia supplying Iran with?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2008, 08:46:28 PM »
Ever heard of the Shahab system? All based on Russian designs with modern technology.