Author Topic: Anyone ever watched WWE? WWE stars that died under the age 50, roids or accident  (Read 9906 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
The only actual documented video was the day after on Raw for his tribute.  It sucks cause guys like him and Pillman and Eddie and Benoit are gone and the WWE still has Cena employed.

But never the less some say its fake for the most it is, but people really do get hurt or now with this even worst

Yes Cena sucks but what does he have to do with anything

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
The only actual documented video was the day after on Raw for his tribute.  It sucks cause guys like him and Pillman and Eddie and Benoit are gone and the WWE still has Cena employed.

But never the less some say its fake for the most it is, but people really do get hurt or now with this even worst

It's not so much that it's fake (as people do take bumps and get hurt) but that it's scripted/predetermined. Guys like Bret Hart, Benoit, Jericho, Angle, Own hart were all great technical wrestlers.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

It's not so much that it's fake (as people do take bumps and get hurt) but that it's scripted/predetermined. Guys like Bret Hart, Benoit, Jericho, Angle, Own hart were all great technical wrestlers.

Three of the 5 people mentioned were trained by Stu Hart

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
This series was the Raw show day after and it is the only tribute available to the public

They even edited.

And not just deaths, if you remember a wrestler his stage name was Droz he performed a stunt and landed on his head snapping his neck and now he is in a chair for the rest of his life, same with the Dynamoite Kid.

Ironic, D.K. Davey Both Smith, Hart, Benoit all came from the Dungeon, and it is like the the luck of the Von Erichs everyone of them

here is the only one available to the public the day after Over the Edge.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
This series was the Raw show day after and it is the only tribute available to the public

They even edited.

And not just deaths, if you remember a wrestler his stage name was Droz he performed a stunt and landed on his head snapping his neck and now he is in a chair for the rest of his life, same with the Dynamite Kid.

Ironic, D.K. Davey Both Smith, Hart, Benoit all came from the Dungeon, and it is like the the luck of the Von Erichs everyone of them

The Dynamite kid is in a wheelchair because of what wrestling did to his body

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

They even edited.

And not just deaths, if you remember a wrestler his stage name was Droz he performed a stunt and landed on his head snapping his neck and now he is in a chair for the rest of his life, same with the Dynamoite Kid.

I thought D-lo brown bouched his sit down powerbomb on droz which caused his paralysis?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

They even edited.

I thought D-lo brown bouched his sit down powerbomb on droz which caused his paralysis?
Yes he did he went for a running powerbomb and he dropped Droz on his head

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

They even edited.

Yea thats the stunt that went wrong, if you ever seen a movie think it is called beyond the ring it shows the backstage and the insights what goes on.  They give a performance every show but guys like Foley for example he had his body just mangled up.  Tazz is now doing commintating cause his career was cut short from a severe neck injury he tried to come back but never was the same.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

They even edited.

Yea thats the stunt that went wrong, if you ever seen a movie think it is called beyond the ring it shows the backstage and the insights what goes on.  They give a performance every show but guys like Foley for example he had his body just mangled up.  Tazz is now doing commintating cause his career was cut short from a severe neck injury he tried to come back but never was the same.

It is called beyond the mat
Tazz keeps putting off neck surgery

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Yes! thats the title

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Yes! thats the title

Beyond the ring is a movie about a guy who wife dies and he teaches BJJ and Taekwondo

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I remember seeing beyond the mat at the theatres, my mother took us at the time and was disgusted how evil Vince Mcmahon is in real life when he had droz puke in a bucket. Mcmahon definitely isn't a moral person, and ever since he bought WCW, things have been pretty crappy.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I remember seeing beyond the mat at the theatres, my mother took us at the time and was disgusted how evil Vince Mcmahon is in real life when he had droz puke in a bucket. Mcmahon definitely isn't a moral person, and ever since he bought WCW, things have been pretty crappy.

It has been crappy since he stop having era's in the wwe
Like the invasion

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
As I said love or hate Vince, he and his family for years and years provided entertainment for example our military.  And I remember the 911 tribute he made.  Oh and Ric Flare was a major Huckabee supporter

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
As I said love or hate Vince, he and his family for years and years provided entertainment for example our military.  And I remember the 911 tribute he made.  Oh and Ric Flare was a major Huckabee supporter

Yeah they preform for the troops on Christmas

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
While it's true Vince Mcmahon has done some good things (especially with last wish foundation for kids with cancer), some of the things he's done are rather ....uneeded, like in his dvd he wanted to do a incest angle with his daughter where he was the father of her baby, the hot lesbian action stuff wasn't necessary and some of the gay characters (like Chuck & Billy, Rico) were just plain stupid. I did like DX though (the original)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
While it's true Vince Mcmahon has done some good things (especially with last wish foundation for kids with cancer), some of the things he's done are rather ....uneeded, like in his dvd he wanted to do a incest angle with his daughter where he was the father of her baby, the hot lesbian action stuff wasn't necessary and some of the gay characters (like Chuck & Billy, Rico) were just plain stupid. I did like DX though (the original)
HLA was great

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
What does [censored] me off is he not just once but twice faked his death.  The first one was exactly a week or 2 before Benoit's death which I even wrote to the WWE that it was disgusting.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
alot of the injuries are

As the million dollar man's avatar said in this game (anybody remember it)  WWF Superstars I, for the gameboy.
http://www.consoleclassix.com/info_img/WWF_Super_Stars_GBC_ScreenShot1.jpg

"You're(your ego's?) writing cheques your body can't cash " (well, that was the jist of the sentence anyway)

They used to take alot of cocaine and push themselves to the limit..

There have also been some heart attacks, probably because those wrestlers are SO big, and they are working their heart too hard.   You know running , though it can be healthy, can also be a big risk to the heart, if not done gradually..

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Got to remember many of them took Steroids which is the worst garbage anyone can put in their body,, Thats what cause Eddie's death

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
I used to be a fan. Not so much anymore. Stone Cold Steve Austin O0
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

Austin had to stop cause of the wear and tears on his knees as well, his real name was Steve Williams, but he couldn't use it cause there was another wrestler named Dr. Death Steve Williams.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, a lot of the wrestlers I watched when I was little were on that list!
  Not surprising though... when you combine steroids, drugs and immorality Bad things happen

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Austin had to stop cause of the wear and tears on his knees as well, his real name was Steve Williams, but he couldn't use it cause there was another wrestler named Dr. Death Steve Williams.

Not only that his neck has gotten worse

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I do urge all of you, if you do work out, please do not touch steroids or any growth inhancements they do so much damage just for that few minutes of wanting to bulk up