Author Topic: Anyone ever watched WWE? WWE stars that died under the age 50, roids or accident  (Read 9905 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I do urge all of you, if you do work out, please do not touch steroids or any growth inhancements they do so much damage just for that few minutes of wanting to bulk up

Now you tell me

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Well I work out all the time and seen in the gyms these bulky guys and many you can tell it was inhancement and they dont see all the horror they will get later in life,  it will explode your heart, kill your brain cells and also your swimmers down there they die
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Well I work out all the time and seen in the gyms these bulky guys and many you can tell it was inhancement and they dont see all the horror they will get later in life,  it will explode your heart, kill your brain cells and also your swimmers down there they die

My boys oh no
I know it is bad

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
And it leads to death it isn't worth it.  I tell young people that if they start its at 15 and do it naturally work out eat right.  Don't put things in your body that it is only good for a few but in the long run it will damage plus the rages
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

My boys oh no
I know it is bad

bodybuilders have a way around that one. Steroids are an artificial thing that causes shrinkage. I vaguely recall that they take testosterone too, that makes them grow again and produce alot and go crazy.  

I did also see a program that said the extra testosterone reduces a man's life expectancy. And I think in the case of women, it gave them a zest for life, a new strength, made them horny, a bit hairy, and extended the length of their "clitoris", I think they meant their "clitoral shaft".     Scary thing was I saw a health shop stocking huge tubs of testosterone cream near the huge tubs of protein powder! A guy on the program claimed that some women in the houses of parliament take injections of testosterone. The houses of parliament is a british institution where parliamentarians debate.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
And they shown women taking it.  That black runner in the last olympis that had to give up her medals it showed her turning up possitive for roids, for women it does damage to their reproductive system too.  If you want to work out I have no prboelm in that i am a major endorser in training to keep yourself fit, but to put this in your body no that is not only cheating but dangerous.  All those baseball players and football players in years to come will see the nightmare downfall from roids.  It will kill and it has killed

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
I doubt anybody here is a professional athlete, or stupid enough to take steroids.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I am not a pro athlete, but I like David Ben Mosche are into body building but we are in to it in the natural way of doing it.  I dont want to compete I do it for my own health and strength cause over weight was a delema to many of my family members.  But as I said urge people especially our youth to stay away from that stuff

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I used to lift weights but I stopped :'(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
you can lift or bike or swim or whatever if you do it the right way then nothing will happen, if you do work out make sure you stretch out first so no muscle injuries

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
you can lift or bike or swim or whatever if you do it the right way then nothing will happen, if you do work out make sure you stretch out first so no muscle injuries

I would only lift and do a little boxing that was it

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
I am not a pro athlete, but I like David Ben Mosche are into body building but we are in to it in the natural way of doing it.  I dont want to compete I do it for my own health and strength cause over weight was a delema to many of my family members.  But as I said urge people especially our youth to stay away from that stuff

I lifted weights for a brief period at one time, it was fun and seemed healthy. 

There is a difference between weightlifting and bodybuilding.  I seriously doubt that you do the latter! 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
it is funny I've found this thread as only the other evening a friend and I were speaking of this and looking up and reading about many of these former wrestlers...  Amazing...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
alot of the injuries are

As the million dollar man's avatar said in this game (anybody remember it)  WWF Superstars I, for the gameboy.
http://www.consoleclassix.com/info_img/WWF_Super_Stars_GBC_ScreenShot1.jpg

"You're(your ego's?) writing cheques your body can't cash " (well, that was the jist of the sentence anyway)

They used to take alot of cocaine and push themselves to the limit..

There have also been some heart attacks, probably because those wrestlers are SO big, and they are working their heart too hard.   You know running , though it can be healthy, can also be a big risk to the heart, if not done gradually..

Ah I remember that game, WWF superstars was great, I also had king of the ring for gameboy.

I loved WWF RAW and Royal Rumble for Sega Genesis/super NES, good times.

One of the best games I ever played though was Fire Pro Wrestling D, that is an amazing game. I have it for dreamcast and it's amazing what you can do in that game, here is video.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I remember seeing beyond the mat at the theatres, my mother took us at the time and was disgusted how evil Vince Mcmahon is in real life when he had droz puke in a bucket. Mcmahon definitely isn't a moral person, and ever since he bought WCW, things have been pretty crappy.

He bought both WCW and ECW and turned ECW into watered down.  As far as WCW goes, its start of falling apart was when Bischoff fired at the time the 2 Hollywood Blondes, one of them was the late Brian Pillman, the other was Steve Austin, which was the worst thing WCW did cause that boosted Austin to what he is now, also WCW shaddy deals cost them Malenko, Perry Saturn, Benoit, Eddie, Rey Mysterio.  And Vince Ruzzo took over and just self destruct WCW and Vince just pwned all he pwned Paul Heyman and ECW couldn't compete with Vince's bank account

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Curt Henning (Mr. Perfect) he use to sing on WCW rap is crap ( had to agree there but) he was a major whoa when he was found dead in Minn. and the autopsy showed it was a combination of coke, pain pills and alcohol.  It caused him massive heart failure. It is not just a tough business to get in, in fact the ones that are lucky to go on Raw for example is one in a trillion but whats harder is for them to keep going.   

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
I used to like him; Mr. Perfect.  He was one of my favorite wrestlers. I also like Ravishing Rick Rude, Hercules Hernendez, Magnificent Muraco and a number of others.  After reading further very few are still alive... :'(  They were good entertainers...imo
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
They were, they gave fans what they wanted, entertainment.  Just too bad their outcome has tainted a legacy.  The Von Erichs maybe next to the Harts as the most legendary names in the business and both families were plagued

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I like the Undertaker.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
They were, they gave fans what they wanted, entertainment.  Just too bad their outcome has tainted a legacy.  The Von Erichs maybe next to the Harts as the most legendary names in the business and both families were plagued

weren't the von erichs almost all suicides?

I only really saw Kerry(the texas tornado) - WWF, but read about the rest in the more serious wrestling magazines like PWI(pro wresting illustrated).

According to the Warrior, the TT kept a secret even from him, that he was wrestling on a wooden leg( or foot?)..

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Yes I believe there were 4 deaths in the family 3 were suicides and the forth was undisclosed...probably suicide as well...  Yes Kerry Von Eric had wrestled for a short while prior to his suicide with a wooden foot which he received after a motorcycle accident I believe..

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I remember seeing beyond the mat at the theatres, my mother took us at the time and was disgusted how evil Vince Mcmahon is in real life when he had droz puke in a bucket. Mcmahon definitely isn't a moral person, and ever since he bought WCW, things have been pretty crappy.

He bought both WCW and ECW and turned ECW into watered down.  As far as WCW goes, its start of falling apart was when Bischoff fired at the time the 2 Hollywood Blondes, one of them was the late Brian Pillman, the other was Steve Austin, which was the worst thing WCW did cause that boosted Austin to what he is now, also WCW shaddy deals cost them Malenko, Perry Saturn, Benoit, Eddie, Rey Mysterio.  And Vince Ruzzo took over and just self destruct WCW and Vince just pwned all he pwned Paul Heyman and ECW couldn't compete with Vince's bank account

I can't say I ever really liked WCW, I switched during the monday night wars to segments when the NWO first came in, used to watch lucha libre, and went to a live Nitro at rosemont in Illinois around 1996. Other than that, the wrestling was always kind of "stiff" with their heavyweights, it looked very fake and I hated the announcers. Also the entrance music was horrendous with their generic fast beats.

I watched WWF even when it was doing piss poor in 96 and 97.

WCW turned into a joke around 99-2000. By 2001, after DDP left with no explanation after his match with Scott Steiner,  knew the company was already dead and WWF was way ahead in ratings with the whole stephanie mcmahon-helmsley thing. I remember when Vince bought WCW and he showed up on Monday Nitro on TNT, I was like WTF? They aired their last show right in Panama city (right near where I live) and Vince Mcmahon saying it was "suitable" for WCW to air their last show in some redneck joint on the panhandle of Florida (Thanks Vince  ::) ). WCW was the southern company, WWF was the northern company.

ECW didn't last much longer, they cancelled their payperview March 11th but they still had a few more shows (not on tv) that were filmed by fancam, the company was in such bad shape that they went from airing their shows in a bingo hall to very small warehouses with chairs setup and some disco balls to make up the special effects.

After that, we all know about the invasion storyline which sucked more than anything, it was exciting to see Lance Storm invade, but after I found out that Vince Mcmahon wasn't going to copromote two brands, that was the start of the downfall right there. When Hogan came in with the NWO storyline at Wrestlemania X-8, I thought we would finally see some improvement but after that, WWE became like a lightbulb, sometimes the light was on, most of the time it was off.

When TNA started up, I was hoping for some competition, when Christian Cage and Kurt Angle jumped over, I thought maybe we'd see another monday night war, nope, TNA is still the small company it is and doesn't look like fans want anything to do with it, niche market.

Personally I can't even get into wrestling anymore, there's virtually no competition, it's like Windows vs MAC, yes theres other OS'es (like Linux) but Windows dominates the majority of the home market. The same applies for wrestling which is why we get stale garbage on tv, because Vince knows it's the only option to the average wrestling fan.

Of course it doesn't help either that Vince Mcmahon launched Tough Enough and publically stated "I'm not in the rassling business, i'm in the entertainment business", this is probably why so many former wrestling fans are starting to watch UFC/MMA because wrestling isn't using the old formulas that worked, but UFC is using the formulas wrestling used (like the promos/etc to get people interested in a fight) and it's working for them.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 01:46:50 PM by White Israelite »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
And it leads to death it isn't worth it.  I tell young people that if they start its at 15 and do it naturally work out eat right.  Don't put things in your body that it is only good for a few but in the long run it will damage plus the rages

And that's the bottom line, 'cause MasterWolf said so!

Great points MW :)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

weren't the von erichs almost all suicides?

I only really saw Kerry(the texas tornado) - WWF, but read about the rest in the more serious wrestling magazines like PWI(pro wresting illustrated).

According to the Warrior, the TT kept a secret even from him, that he was wrestling on a wooden leg( or foot?)..

Chris, David and Kerry Von Erich suicide,  and Mike Von Erich was cancer.

The sad part about it is that everyone had a promising career but Kerry's was cut short cause of the accident.  And now Randy Orton a 3rd generation blue chipper son of Cowboy Bob Orton had a motorcycle accident he was already injured a few months back but got on a bike it was ill advised and he crashed.