Author Topic: Anyone ever watched WWE? WWE stars that died under the age 50, roids or accident  (Read 9904 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Or cancer, none died through natrual causes

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I watched WWF/WWE for about 13 years. I stopped watching after the Benoit murder thing, bad taste in my mouth so to speak.

Sucked badly when Brian Pillman died, my favorite wrestler.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 07:43:30 PM by White Israelite »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Yes some have died of natural causes Russ Haas died because of a blood clot in the heart

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Well Candito died due to post surgery bloodclot
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

Sad but true. Most wrestlers do die because of suicide or drug related deaths.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Owen hart died in the ring

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Marianna Komlos died of breast cancer

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

Staph infection if I recall

Anyways, anyone watching summerslam tonite? Watching it for free on paltalk.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
the last one to be documented passing is Scotty Bigalow he past last January from pain killer mixed with coke o.d.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Bruiser Brody was murdered

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
EarthQuake had cancer

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
This is the truth about Owen Hart, till this day there has never been any video document I think thats the resquest of the Hart family.  So if you see anyone showing a video claiming it is not true... there is only still photos of him landing available.

And here is the only truth available about Owen

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
This is the truth about Owen Hart, till this day there has never been any video document I think thats the resquest of the Hart family.  So if you see anyone showing a video claiming it is not true... there is only still photos of him landing available.

There will never be a tape of what happened

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

I know, there is some noob sending out videos of some guy falling to the mat which it isn't Owen Hart yet he is claiming.  There were no tables in the ring, and he didn't fall from an elevated scafold

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

I know, there is some noob sending out videos of some guy falling to the mat which it isn't Owen Hart yet he is claiming.  There were no tables in the ring, and he didn't fall from an elevated scafold

the "fake" video your referring to is from XPW, that was New Jack throwing Vic Grimes off a scaffold. New Jack legitimately hated Grimes for giving him brain damage.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

the "fake" video your referring to is from XPW, that was New Jack throwing Vic Grimes off a scaffold. New Jack legitimately hated Grimes for giving him brain damage.
New Jack is a scumbag

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
But people keep showing that as Owens tragedy and it is not.  Here was the only video of that night with Owen and video cameras didn't focus on the ring itself while Owen was being attendent. But you know whether you love wrestling or don't these guys do punish their bodies to entertain so many.  And Vince has once a year with the USO entertainment in Iraq for soldiers.

This is the only available video camera of Owen's lastnight, by the way the name of this PPV is no longer since his death.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
The PPV was Over The Edge why do you think the name is not used anymore

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Well since his death they don't use it as the name of the ppv,, would you believe next year will make 10 years already?  I was shocked when I heard about Curt Henning

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
But people keep showing that as Owens tragedy and it is not.  Here was the only video of that night with Owen and video cameras didn't focus on the ring itself while Owen was being attendent. But you know whether you love wrestling or don't these guys do punish their bodies to entertain so many.  And Vince has once a year with the USO entertainment in Iraq for soldiers.

This is the only available video camera of Owen's lastnight, by the way the name of this PPV is no longer since his death.

The PPV was one of the only never offered on VHS/DVD or reaired as well.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Well since his death they don't use it as the name of the ppv,, would you believe next year will make 10 years already?  I was shocked when I heard about Curt Henning
Look at the irony of the name and what happened

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

I taped the PPV

The PPV was one of the only never offered on VHS/DVD or reaired as well.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
I like Andre the Giant and Gorgeous George.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I like Andre the Giant and Gorgeous George.
The man or the woman?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The only actual documented video was the day after on Raw for his tribute.  It sucks cause guys like him and Pillman and Eddie and Benoit are gone and the WWE still has Cena employed.

But never the less some say its fake for the most it is, but people really do get hurt or now with this even worst