Author Topic: In Response To The Troll Blaise Pascal  (Read 21404 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: In Response To The Troll Blaise Pascal
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2008, 12:30:44 PM »
Wow. Just wow. I don't even know where to start. Blaise Pascal you are an ignoramus of enormous proportions.

Can't you stick with one point and debate that? Why do you have to set up all of these ridiculous straw man arguments?

All of your premises are either wrong, completely evil or half-truths (therefore being a complete lie).

You mentioned that the "prophet" Muhammed of cursed memory, may piss be upon him, copied Judaism. Yes, he did take stories from the Oral Law, but he twisted them and corrupted them to serve his interests. That was the extent of his "copying". Judaism and Islam are completely different religions. They're literally night and day. Jews value life, Muslims love death. Muslims are commanded to murder all non-Muslims, Jews are prohibited from murdering innocent people as stated clearly in the sixth commandment.

Lie: The Jews in the media are staunch Zionists that work to undermine America.

Fact: The Jews in the media are the most self-hating, assimilated, disgusting worms imaginable. These are people who couldn't care less about Israel or even being Jewish.

Lie: Ashkenazi Jews are not the original Hebrews and therefore have no right to the land of Israel.

Fact: DNA studies have linked the origin of Ashkenazi Jews to the Middle East.

Lie: Zionists have a plan to acquire "Greater Israel" through stealing Lebanon, parts of Syria and Iraq.

Fact: God has a plan for a "Greater Israel". That's in the Bible. Real Zionists merely have a plan for survival, which involves removing all hostile enemies of the Jewish people out of the country from within Israel's current borders.

Lie: Zionists are willing to collaborate with Muslims and "dark races".

Fact: :::D

This fellow is clearly a Nazi. Kahanists should never, ever debate Nazis. They are worthless to both God and man.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2008, 12:31:21 PM »
As for white nationalists cooperating with the "dark races" to harm Jews, it's absolutely true.  I run an anti-Obama blog, and I've had w.n.'s tell me flat out that they're supporting Obama since he'll be bad for the Jews and Israel.  Your friends also believe that by having an Obama presidency, complacent whites will "wake up" and take their country back by force, if need be.

As for Jews advocating for lenient immigration policies, I say it's because they don't want a repeat of what happened during the Holocaust when a boat full of refugees trying to escape Nazi Germany was turned away by the U.S., at the behest of that depraved senior Kennedy.   

This is so funny. WNs want Obama to be president to harm Jews? Obama is a moron who wants unlimited welfare for his gorilla race. He hates Whites and doesn't care about Jews and he isn't a Muslim either. No WNs would vote for him because he'll harm Jews because he won't. WNs think he might wake Whites up but no one will go as far as pulling the lever for this ape. The Jews have cooperated with the dark masses to harm whites and they've been doing this since ancient times. You have nursed a grudge against us ever since our Roman forbearers took over your scraggy patch of land which was anything but holy. Regarding StørmFrønt, there is an opposing view section where you can argue with WNs and they wouldn't ban you unless you really go out of line.

Bottom line: Why should the innocent Palestinians pay for the Holocaust?

aww, you called blacks a gorilla race...akh...such a perfect bigot racist who judges people by the color of their skin and their genes...perfect for the Hitler youth.. Perfect for the genocidal maniacs who murdered millions of innocents because of what they called "genetic inferiority."

You go down in history along with all o fthe other numbnuts of our world..Goodbye! time to ban a true admitted nazi!!! Exit to the left..

oh and by the way, you are just as bad as what you claim as the gorilla race...you are just as evil as those black supremecists...just as evil...just as bad...we hate you equally to Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakahn and Sheik nasrallah...you are just as bad as them...we hate all of your brains and all of your hearts...we curse you...you will live a terrible life and die a terrible death along with those animals and you and your friends and the likes of those black supremecists will be stuck with each other eating one another for meat because there will be nothing for you any of you to eat..you'll be forced to eat a Jessie Jackson's liver when you are all stuck in a cage together....
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 12:33:06 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2008, 12:34:04 PM »
As for white nationalists cooperating with the "dark races" to harm Jews, it's absolutely true.  I run an anti-Obama blog, and I've had w.n.'s tell me flat out that they're supporting Obama since he'll be bad for the Jews and Israel.  Your friends also believe that by having an Obama presidency, complacent whites will "wake up" and take their country back by force, if need be.

As for Jews advocating for lenient immigration policies, I say it's because they don't want a repeat of what happened during the Holocaust when a boat full of refugees trying to escape Nazi Germany was turned away by the U.S., at the behest of that depraved senior Kennedy.   

This is so funny. WNs want Obama to be president to harm Jews? Obama is a moron who wants unlimited welfare for his gorilla race. He hates Whites and doesn't care about Jews and he isn't a Muslim either. No WNs would vote for him because he'll harm Jews because he won't. WNs think he might wake Whites up but no one will go as far as pulling the lever for this ape. The Jews have cooperated with the dark masses to harm whites and they've been doing this since ancient times. You have nursed a grudge against us ever since our Roman forbearers took over your scraggy patch of land which was anything but holy. Regarding StørmFrønt, there is an opposing view section where you can argue with WNs and they wouldn't ban you unless you really go out of line.

Hey Blaise Pascal, Why do you care about a non-white mans "scraggy patch of land which was anything but holy".

Are Palestinians Whites, that need our European mankind's solidarity?

That seems not really logical of you.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2008, 12:38:46 PM »
The innocent and brave Palestinians are fighting Zionist supremacist occupiers who also have influence in our government and media. We have common interests. They are enemies of Western civilization but are nevertheless opposed to you as we are, so we can use the innocent oppressed Palestinians as good examples of vile hate mongering Zionists.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2008, 12:42:26 PM »
The innocent and brave Palestinians are fighting Zionist supremacist occupiers who also have influence in our government and media. We have common interests. They are enemies of Western civilization but are nevertheless opposed to you as we are, so we can use the innocent oppressed Palestinians as good examples of vile hate mongering Zionists.

You are no enemy of the western civilization?  :::D

Actually you are a traitor. And you deserve at least to be deported to your Muzzie friends  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2008, 12:45:31 PM »
Lie: Ashkenazi Jews are not the original Hebrews and therefore have no right to the land of Israel.

Lie: Zionists have a plan to acquire "Greater Israel" through stealing Lebanon, parts of Syria and Iraq.

Fact: G-d has a plan for a "Greater Israel". That's in the Bible. Real Zionists merely have a plan for survival, which involves removing all hostile enemies of the Jewish people out of the country from within Israel's current borders.

This fellow is clearly a Nazi. Kahanists should never, ever debate Nazis. They are worthless to both G-d and man.

I think you're lying. Ashkenazi Jews are barely related to the original Hebrews. Anyone can be linked to a people. A real DNA test will reveal that you are in fact mostly European. Most Ashkenazi are White and not Semitic racially.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2008, 12:49:14 PM »
We agree that Jews in the Usa media are a problem. JTF would like to fight these people too .
I'm a European, and I know some Palestinians refugees personally.

I can tell you, they and all other muslims and blacks are wating for their numbers to grow sufficiently, untill the time is ripe to overthrow the Native Whites here. Your support of Palestine, is exactly what they need!

Do you think I don't care about the future of European Mankind? 

I tell you, you choose the wrong enemy.

The media everywhere in the world are controlled by certain elites, but these are not Zionists, that want to mix the white race with blcks in order to gain power. That theory, is a joke, comes from the "protocols of zion" and stuff like that.

As a matter of fact we at JTF want the Jews to return to Israel, not to be invoved in other countries politics, and we are heavily against Jews "self-hating" in the US media, movie industries, etc,..
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2008, 12:49:31 PM »

Fact: G-d has a plan for a "Greater Israel". That's in the Bible. Real Zionists merely have a plan for survival, which involves removing all hostile enemies of the Jewish people out of the country from within Israel's current borders.

This fellow is clearly a Nazi. Kahanists should never, ever debate Nazis. They are worthless to both G-d and man.

I think you're lying. Ashkenazi Jews are barely related to the original Hebrews. Anyone can be linked to a people. A real DNA test will reveal that you are in fact mostly European. Most Ashkenazi are White and not Semitic racially.

Damn you! I'm running out of curses here!! I'm thinking of the most vile stuff to say to you...but man!!!

I hope that one day you'll breed with a fellow white nazi and have black kids...and i hope that one day, if you have children, they breed with Jews and end up letting you die on your death bed!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2008, 12:50:27 PM »
We agree that Jews in the Usa media are a problem. JTF would like to fight these people too .

I can tell you, they and all other muslims and blacks are wating for their numbers to grow sufficiently, untill the time is ripe to overthrow the Native Whites here. Your support of Palestine, is exactly what they need!

The media everywhere in the world are controlled by certain elites, but these are not Zionists, that want to mix the white race with blcks in order to gain power. That theory, is a joke, comes from the "protocols of zion" and stuff like that.

As a matter of fact we at JTF want the Jews to return to Israel, not to be invoved in other countries politics, and we are heavily against Jews "self-hating" in the US media, movie industries, etc,..

He hates Jews more than blacks...why bother apolozing and reasoning with him?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2008, 12:51:09 PM »
OK Blaise... time to go...

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2008, 12:51:30 PM »

Damn you! I'm running out of curses here!! I'm thinking of the most vile stuff to say to you...but man!!!

I hope that one day you'll breed with a fellow white nazi and have black kids...and i hope that one day, if you have children, they breed with Jews and end up letting you die on your death bed!

Why should this animal or his kids/grandkids breed with Jews? Why should he have the pleasure?  Also why should we be given that disease, we have enough problem without this sewer rat?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 12:54:15 PM by nopeaceforland »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2008, 12:56:29 PM »

The so called "Palestinians" are the most repulsive people on the face of the planet. They're the most cowardly, most ignorant, most primitive, most laziest people that I know of. There was never a country called "Palestine" and there was never a "Palestinian" people. The so called "Palestinians" are really Egyptian, Syrian and Bedouin Arabs. A region was errantly called "Palestine" because of the Roman Emporer Hadrian's renaming of Judea, but there never was a country called "Palestine". Get that clear.

Returning to your homeland and merely surviving is not the equivalent of being a "vile hate mongerer". Desiring to finish Hitler's job of mass genocide would be a more appropriate description of "vile hate mongerers". And that is what the so called "Palestinians" and all of the other scum bag Muslims and Nazis, like yourself, are. Goodbye!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2008, 12:58:28 PM »

Why should this animal or his kids/grandkids breed with Jews? Why should he have the pleasure?  Also why should we be given that disease, we have enough problem without this sewer rat?
Let me elaborate..i realized it and have to say...Jews who are a part of Peace Now who are not for the best interest of Israel and love muslims and hate iSrael and Jews.....this nazi's kids if he has any are deserving of Jewish traitors of the worst kind who hate Jews and hate Judaism and hate Israel...

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2008, 12:59:12 PM »

You, Lisa and Kahane was right are the only intelligent people here. I didn't think I'd meet your likes. I don't believe in the protocols of Zion it is a clear forgery. I think Vancier is much smarter than most Zionists. He has discovered Blacks and Hispanics are more anti-Jewish than Whites which is why he opposes them. The point is that what if they weren't anti-Jewish? Would he and the rest support Blacks and Hispanics? Is their being anti-Jewish the only reason he opposes them? The selfishness is disturbing. If there were no Jews in America from the start I don't think America would be suffering with liberalism to this extent. I think the only reason why JTF opposes the dark creatures is because they're anti-Jewish. If they were anti-White but not anti-Jewish he would support them. It's always about gods chosen people. I want him and all of you to admit this.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2008, 12:59:49 PM »
You have nursed a grudge against us ever since our Roman forbearers took over your scraggy patch of land which was anything but holy.

That's right.  We will nurse a grudge against, and fight any barbarian that harms Jews just for being Jews, regardless of the color of their skin.  We're not your average self-hating Jews here at JTF.  

Blaise you're too stupid to even be a good bigot!  Your beloved fakestinians have a better standard of living in Israel than in any other moose-limb country.  There are Arab Muslim members of Israel's Knesset (Parliament) and Arab Muslim members of her Supreme Court.  Furthermore, a few years ago, Miss Israel was an Arab Muslim.  So it doesn't sound to me like they're "paying" for the Holocaust.  

Considering that Jews are about 1 or 2 percent of the population in America, you're giving us an awful lot of power.  What's wrong with Jews working in the media?  The last time I checked the media outlets in America are equal opportunity employers.  So no one is stopping you from trying to get a job there if that's what you really want.  

Furthermore, George Bush Senior and Junior are not Jewish.  Neither is Dick Cheney or Donald Rumsfeld or John Ashcroft, to name a few people.  

The fact that Jews are successful in the media, as well as other professions, is just due to their hard work.  They don't go whining about how all the non-Jews have all the power.  And the fact that you people keep complaining about the all powerful Jew just goes to show how stupid and incompetent you really are.  

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2008, 01:01:04 PM »

You, Lisa and Kahane was right are the only intelligent people here. I didn't think I'd meet your likes. I don't believe in the protocols of Zion it is a clear forgery. I think Vancier is much smarter than most Zionists. He has discovered Blacks and Hispanics are more anti-Jewish than Whites which is why he opposes them. The point is that what if they weren't anti-Jewish? Would he and the rest support Blacks and Hispanics? Is their being anti-Jewish the only reason he opposes them? The selfishness is disturbing. If there were no Jews in America from the start I don't think America would be suffering with liberalism to this extent. I think the only reason why JTF opposes the dark creatures is because they're anti-Jewish. If they were anti-White but not anti-Jewish he would support them. It's always about gods chosen people. I want him and all of you to admit this.

Which mental hospital are you nearby...you need a psychiatrist!!!

cookoo cookoo cookoo!!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2008, 01:01:44 PM »
I wasted thirty minutes reading this filth! Blaise Pascal has been banned! Good riddance!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2008, 01:04:13 PM »
I wasted thirty minutes reading this filth! Blaise Pascal has been banned! Good riddance!

thank you..

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2008, 01:05:42 PM »

How dare YOU point out intelligence?! You're basically spouting off various anti-Semitic websites and literature (the latter is if you can actually read). Lisa: I suggest you ban this anti-White anti-Semitic waste of sperm, he's polluting the world with his existence!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2008, 01:06:25 PM »

Way to go!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #120 on: August 24, 2008, 01:07:25 PM »
Mishmaat banned him, for which I'm grateful.

Offline Blaise .Pascal

• New JTFer
« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2008, 01:33:21 PM »
I knew you k.ikes would ban me. You control the media and censor anti-Zionists. I just want you hideous miscreant k.ikes to know that my grand father was a German Nazi who literally massacred baby k.ikes with his bare hands. The Holocaust never happened though. Thats just an excuse to steal Palestinian land and oppress them. You genetically inferior hook nosed revolting bastard liars and son of satan will be exterminated once and for all. You are the most universally hated s.hits in the world and a real genocide against you snakes will soon take place.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #122 on: August 24, 2008, 01:35:35 PM »
I knew you k.ikes would ban me. You control the media and censor anti-Zionists. I just want you hideous miscreant k.ikes to know that my grand father was a German Nazi who literally massacred baby k.ikes with his bare hands. The Holocaust never happened though. Thats just an excuse to steal Palestinian land and oppress them. You genetically inferior hook nosed revolting bastard liars and son of satan will be exterminated once and for all. You are the most universally hated s.hits in the world and a real genocide against you snakes will soon take place.

Oh thank you so much...we love you too...and we know that your grandfather secretly loved it up his butt..and liked to do it with donkeys..that's how they made your mom AND your dad who are brother and sister and made you...be proud be proud that you are an abomination!!!

ban this a-hole!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #123 on: August 24, 2008, 01:38:54 PM »

WOW! Frank Weltner at his best. You're lower than white trash if that's possible. BURN IN HELL!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #124 on: August 24, 2008, 01:42:34 PM »
Hey genius: Don't look now, but you've just posted documentation of the Holocaust.

The "master race" at it's best! :::D