Author Topic: In Response To The Troll Blaise Pascal  (Read 21271 times)

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
Re: In Response To The Troll Blaise Pascal
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2008, 11:42:46 AM »
Furthermore Black and Hispanics hate Jews and you even cooperate with them.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2008, 11:44:42 AM »
Listen Troll, Jews do not go around bombing civilian men women and children just for the sake of killing as many people as possible.  We don't encourage our children to kill themselves.  And when we fight in self defense, we do not use our women and children as human shields.  Why is that so hard to understand?  

Also, why is it that Muslims and Arabs, who have at least 22 countries of their own won't even let Jews have one sliver of land in the Middle East?  And why is it that stupid white nationalists get all bent out of shape when Jews kill a few terrorists in self defense, along with their (willing human shields), when they have no problem with Hitler invading all of Europe and killing millions of people?  

Go back to StørmFrønt!

Everyone has their own style of fighting that's irrelevant. What you can't understand is that you believe G-d gave you Israel and the Palestinians believe G-d gave them Palestine. They are fighting for your reasons and anyone would. If you were in Korea and you wanted their land because G-d gave it to you I guarantee you they'd fight you. Maybe not suicide bombing but they'd fight and kill. So again my question: Do you expect them to say you're Gods chosen people and leave?

YES.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2008, 11:45:33 AM »

you are obviously a white supremecist..you don't belong here..you are incapable of debating logically...you exit from here...you hate Jews and non whites...and really there is no point in any of us talking or fighting or debating..you'll never change your mind...you should just go and leave here...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2008, 11:47:25 AM »
What are we exactly doing?  Are we going around to Mosques and killing Muslims left and right?  Are we planting road side bombs or planning to take a Saudi Arabian airline and hijack it and crash it into Mecca?

Listen..do us a favor..If you are on their side, please move and live with them become a Muslim.  Marry a Muslim. Please..do us all that favor.  We will rue the day when we hear your daughters are mistreated and raped and you can do nothing about it because of the Shari'a law.  SO please...go there..join up with them...we don't need you on our side pointing out what you feel are hipocracies.

JTF has never killed anyone...has never murdered anyone innocent. We frown upon those things.  So you complain about us being so called hipocrats. You know? the smart thing for you to do is that if yo udont' like this so called extremism and so called hipocracy, is not to bother a small tiny number of us...you should be taking on the billions of muslims out there telling them what hipocrits they are for their extremism..adn if you think those who outnumber us are justified in their hate, then go join them please...pleeeese i beg you to live with them and marry your daughters to them too...please i beg you!!!

This is such a typical response from Zionists. Just criticize your enemies as stupid savages who are inferior to you and ignore the fact that they are resisting you just like anyone would. You're liars. You have a plan to go from the nile to euphrates. You have the nerve to deny this when I've heard Vancier call for the genocide of all Arabs. You want to steal Lebanon, parts of Syria and Iraq and are outraged that these people fight back. Then you wonder why the Iranians want nuclear weapons. They'd have to be crazy to not want them. How can you pay millions of Lebanese, Syrians and Iraqis to leave? I think you're liars and would exterminate them. The Iranians are justified in getting nukes. You have 200-400 why shouldn't they have any? Israel will never strike Iran anyway because they would've done it by now if it were possible. It's impossible you can't stop them. There are too many sites dispersed throughout the country and if you were to attempt it they could start again with minimal damage. Live with it. do you believe you have the right to kill anyone that disagrees with Zionism?

Helo there.
I think that the Israeli should whipe out the whole area you described above.
Indeed these muslims cannot stay "pasive" about this... So their reaction is indeed logical, and a normal one.
The Jews should fight them out of that area, and ensure that all muslims that live today inside "tiny little Israel"
are deported to Saudi-Arabia.
Of course it is normal for the enemy to seek ways to obtain nuclear weapons.
It would be very easy to destroy tiny Israel with some a-bombs.

The only way to deal with this problem , is as , "Vancier" said to military force them out, or to kill them.
I don't think any Kahanist is serious about "paying them" to leave.

BTW tell us something about yourself: what do you think about gays, obama, communists, [censored], alien immigration, etc,..
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2008, 11:50:18 AM »

When? Here at the JTF? I DONT THINK SO.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2008, 11:52:07 AM »

When? Here at the JTF? I DONT THINK SO.

JTF does not cooperate with any blacks of hispanics, except the very few exceptions, that as a matter of fact do excist (the so-called "righteous" blacks&hispanics")
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2008, 11:52:10 AM »
you are obviously a white supremecist..you don't belong here..you are incapable of debating logically...you exit from here...you hate Jews and non whites...and really there is no point in any of us talking or fighting or debating..you'll never change your mind...you should just go and leave here...

Yes how dare I try to take back my media from Zionists Supremacists who openly state their genocidal intentions. I should just let you run Americas foreign policy and drop dead. You can't debate. Why do Jews support third world immigration to the United States to harm European Americans and are even willing to collaborate with Muslims while accusing whites of uniting with the dark masses to harm Jews? Can your hypocrisy be any greater? And since when did White Nationalists support Obama?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2008, 11:55:20 AM »

Yes how dare I try to take back my media from Zionists Supremacists who openly state their genocidal intentions. I should just let you run Americas foreign policy and drop dead. You can't debate. Why do Jews support third world immigration to the United States to harm European Americans and are even willing to collaborate with Muslims while accusing whites of uniting with the dark masses to harm Jews? Can your hypocrisy be any greater? And since when did White Nationalists support Obama?

Blaise...you should leave here...you don't belong here. Nazis and White Supremecists are not welcome on this forum...there is no point in any debate or fight because we will disagree and not listen to each other and keep accusing each other and defaming each other..beacause quite simply we HATE people like you..and you HATE people like us..there is nothing I can say nor anyone else here to love you and be friends and there is nothing you can say to make us feel that we like you or agree with you or antying like that...You are wasting your precious time living...if you can't stand it that we don't want to give you anymore attention, you should just take a gun or knife and stab yourself to death....Don't worry, we'll celebrate your death like we did Haman on Purim.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2008, 11:58:13 AM »
You tell me, Adolf--why are you supporting Obama? And why did you support the Mufti of Jerusalem and the Bosnians and Albanians?

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2008, 11:58:49 AM »

YES.

So it's not about the Muslims. It's about anyone who opposes your Zionist supremacy. Those that disagree with you being gods chosen people and aren't willing to give up land they've lived in for thousands of years are "Nazis." Why then criticize Islam? No people in the world would let you take over. Not the innocent Palestinians, Tibetians, Koreans, etc. Admit that you have a plan to attack Arabs and go from the Nile to Euphrates and even beyond. Admit that you control American foreign policy and don't care how many American Soldiers die in Iraq for a war that you started. Admit the Goyim is inferior in every way to the Jew and that you have Gods DNA and that Goyim is the slave of race of Jews.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2008, 12:00:35 PM »
Why do you care about "palesti-nians"?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2008, 12:01:26 PM »
Admit that you have a plan to attack Arabs and go from the Nile to Euphrates and even beyond. Admit that you control American foreign policy and don't care how many American Soldiers die in Iraq for a war that you started. Admit the Goyim is inferior in every way to the Jew and that you have Gods DNA and that Goyim is the slave of race of Jews.
How about when you admit that we are all untermensch and that you consider everything between Lisbon and the Urals to be lebensraum for your race?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2008, 12:01:37 PM »

Well, pardon YOURSELF for perpetrating atrocious breaches of social etiquette... it seems that you are having quite an affliction with biggotry.. We are NOT THOSE 'kind of Jews'.
WHERE do YOU SEE that we are LEFTIST Jews here?
WHERE?
Name a thread, I would like to see it.
You are accusatory, of things you know NOTHING OF, you have pre-judged.
 Furthermore, the WORD "Zionist/Zionism" has been hijacked by the Wolflowitz's, Feinsteins, Boxers of this world, YOU DONT EVEN know what you are saying, AT ALL, it is so completely EVIDENT, that I can HARDLY believe people waste their time on YOU, you SHOULD be listening to mine or Davids audios at the top of the forum, ESPECIALLY when you only have like 26 posts.
YOU DO NOT KNOW what you are talking about AT all, my suggestion is LISTEN TO SOME VIDEOS and audios here FIRST before action like a COMPLETE JACKA&&..
Ta Ta.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2008, 12:04:05 PM »
Banning me won't do anything ma'am. You people are obsessed with censoring people like me. Why would your own forum be any different? Why are you afraid of debate and your hypocrisy being exposed? I don't care about Arabs or Jews or your conflict. I am outraged at your hypocrisy and Vancier has stated his desire to exterminate all Arab Muslims. He called those that want to pay the Arabs to leave "kikes". It was a statement I heard on QPTV and don't have the patience to prove this to you. Believe what you want. He now changed his mind for whatever reason. When people have power they show their dark side. Regarding flooding America with Mexicans to kill Jews is ridiculous. The Jews and Irish democrats are responsible for the Muslim immigration problem of America not White Nationalists. So my question to you: Why flood America with Muslims who hate you to turn America into a majority non-White nation?

Oh now you're playing the victim of censorship?  

Let me ask you something, Blaise.  How long do you think any of us would last on your beloved StørmFrønt, if we put up posts about how white nationalists are bad people because they want to commit genocide against other races?  We would be banned so quickly, it would make your head spin.  

You don't even know what the real definition of censorship is, so I'll explain it to you.  All free speech really means is that government can't come and lock or close down our news outlets for saying we dislike certain politicians or presidential candidates, or anything else, for that matter.  It has nothing to do with individuals.  

This is Chaim's online home.  He pays for the hosting and related costs.  So he has every right to kick out a boor, just as you would be justified in removing any offensive person from your home.  

As for white nationalists cooperating with the "dark races" to harm Jews, it's absolutely true.  I run an anti-Obama blog, and I've had w.n.'s tell me flat out that they're supporting Obama since he'll be bad for the Jews and Israel.  Your friends also believe that by having an Obama presidency, complacent whites will "wake up" and take their country back by force, if need be.

As for Jews advocating for lenient immigration policies, I say it's because they don't want a repeat of what happened during the Holocaust when a boat full of refugees trying to escape Nazi Germany was turned away by the U.S., at the behest of that depraved senior Kennedy.  

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2008, 12:07:47 PM »
Admit that you have a plan to attack Arabs and go from the Nile to Euphrates and even beyond. Admit that you control American foreign policy and don't care how many American Soldiers die in Iraq for a war that you started. Admit the Goyim is inferior in every way to the Jew and that you have Gods DNA and that Goyim is the slave of race of Jews.
How about when you admit that we are all untermensch and that you consider everything between Lisbon and the Urals to be lebensraum for your race?

CF, Blaise is a Nazi..bottom line..we dont' debate wtih nazis...

I mean some people are misguided, we need to explain to them our point of view what we are about..but no matter what we say how we say it, this guy will hate us anyway. So rather than reason or use logic, curse his life and death..because we hate Nazis and white supremecists and racists...we hope they all burn in life and in hell...

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2008, 12:08:04 PM »

Well, pardon YOURSELF for perpetrating atrocious breaches of social etiquette... it seems that you are having quite an affliction with biggotry.. We are NOT THOSE 'kind of Jews'.
WHERE?
 Furthermore, the WORD "Zionist/Zionism" has been hijacked by the Wolflowitz's, Feinsteins, Boxers of this world, YOU DONT EVEN know what you are saying, AT ALL, it is so completely EVIDENT, that I can HARDLY believe people waste their time on YOU, you SHOULD be listening to mine or Davids audios at the top of the forum, ESPECIALLY when you only have like 26 posts.
YOU DO NOT KNOW what you are talking about AT all, my suggestion is LISTEN TO SOME VIDEOS and audios here FIRST before action like a COMPLETE JACKA&&..
Ta Ta.

You oppose the dark races because they hate you more than Whites hate you. You supported them in every imaginable way even before WWII but now oppose them because you've discovered multiculturalism is bad for you. Most Jews still support this anyway. If the dark savages were opposed to Whites and not Jews you'd support them.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2008, 12:08:41 PM »

YES.

So it's not about the Muslims. It's about anyone who opposes your Zionist supremacy. Those that disagree with you being gods chosen people and aren't willing to give up land they've lived in for thousands of years are "Nazis." Why then criticize Islam? No people in the world would let you take over. Not the innocent Palestinians, Tibetians, Koreans, etc. Admit that you have a plan to attack Arabs and go from the Nile to Euphrates and even beyond. Admit that you control American foreign policy and don't care how many American Soldiers die in Iraq for a war that you started. Admit the Goyim is inferior in every way to the Jew and that you have Gods DNA and that Goyim is the slave of race of Jews.

No, I wont admit to something such as this.
MY WHOLE FAMILY has been in the Military, so you are SADLY MISTAKEN.  We have a COVENENT with G-d that people HERE, believe, WHY do YOU have a problem with THAT?
  "WE" control foriegn Policy- EXCUSE ME?? Does anyone here know HOW MANY TIMES that Chaim, the National Chairman has said: NO MORE US $$ TO Israel??
  "We" started the Iraq war? HUH? EXCUSE YOURSELF... www.google.com  DECEMBER 16, 1998 and GO LOOK WHO STARTED THAT.  The Mossad said NO WMDS, we, JTF- BACKED THAT UP.
  Your ATTACKS ARE against the WRONG people.  AND, If you SUPPORT Palestinians, then you ARE SLAPPING the FACE of the vistims of the WTC, AND SUPPORTING those, who were in Queens, and ROOTING FOR BIN LADEN....THEY WERE PALESTINIANS.
   DUH
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2008, 12:10:57 PM »

So it's not about the Muslims. It's about anyone who opposes your Zionist supremacy.
Ok let's assume it is indeed about everybody who opposes the interest of the Jewish state

Those that disagree with you being gods chosen people and aren't willing to give up land they've lived in for thousands of years are "Nazis."
That is true.  Have you read the Koran? It clearly states that a muslim should fight war against the non-muslims, especially the poly-theists, and after a brief introduction to islam, also the Jews and Christians that refuse to convert....

Why then criticize Islam? No people in the world would let you take over. Not the innocent Palestinians, Tibetians, Koreans, etc.
The Thora does not preach to occopy the whole world and to slaughter all non-Jews...
The land of Israel was Jewish, and the Jews are an exceptional people, that kept their tradition, and thus retuned home ... the Arabs have no right to this ground... according to JTF and Kahane...

Admit that you have a plan to attack Arabs and go from the Nile to Euphrates and even beyond.

Read or listen to the shows of Kahane or Chaim.... Of course it is true that Israel will become a bigger country!

Admit that you control American foreign policy and don't care how many American Soldiers die in Iraq for a war that you started.
Chaim calls all Jews to return to Israel, and repeatedly said no Jews should live outside Israel!

Admit the Goyim is inferior in every way to the Jew and that you have Gods DNA and that Goyim is the slave of race of Jews.

That is pure nazi-talk. Jews are indeed nationists, and they see humans as Jews and non-Jews.
But their religion does not teach them to feel superior to others. 
At the other hand Jews are indeed smart people. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2008, 12:11:18 PM »

WHERE?
Ta Ta.

You oppose the dark races because they hate you more than Whites hate you. You supported them in every imaginable way even before WWII but now oppose them because you've discovered multiculturalism is bad for you. Most Jews still support this anyway. If the dark savages were opposed to Whites and not Jews you'd support them.

NO- HOWEVER, we DO NOT SUPPORT StørmFrønt.

You REALLY have NOT listened to ONE video here, HAVE YOU? You are TOTALLY 100% JUDGING, and UNRIGHTEOUS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2008, 12:11:29 PM »

WHERE?
Ta Ta.

hehhe, you poor, sap...nobody loves you...only fellow nazis like you because your white...one day your skin will burn adn you'll be black and even those who think are your friends will hate you because you're black...and you hve nothing inside of you that's decent...hahaha....you're cursed....oh boy!  listen..if it makes you feel better, there are a lot of stray animals running around your home in Idaho...im' sure you'll love to make babies with those animals..

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2008, 12:12:33 PM »

WHERE?
Ta Ta.

You REALLY have NOT listened to ONE video here, HAVE YOU? You are TOTALLY 100% JUDGING, and UNRIGHTEOUS.

Paulette since when do Nazis use logic and proper judgement..really....he's a white supremecist skin head...lol...he's a joke on this planet...lolololol...he hates jews no matter what we say...

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2008, 12:14:49 PM »

WHERE?
Ta Ta.

I, personally ONLY SUPPORT RIGHTEOUS people.
I dont CARE WHAT color, OR religion.. tell ME, does AMERICA DESERVE to have AMERICA, 'just because they say so, and you have forefathers, descendents and fathers?'
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2008, 12:16:24 PM »
BLAISE,  I STILL WANT TO SEE A LEFTIST THREAD HERE that SUPPORTS YOUR judgements.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2008, 12:21:02 PM »

WHERE?
Ta Ta.

Paulette since when do Nazis use logic and proper judgement..really....he's a white supremecist skin head...lol...he's a joke on this planet...lolololol...he hates jews no matter what we say...

You know, Dr Dan you are so right, it does NOT matter- justifying to these type people that hate America, Hate Israel, Hate people who support Righteous Jews----WASTE OF MY TIME...  I will take YOUR advice Dr Dan, and GET off the computer. (You gave me this advice a couple mos back) I KNOW WHAT I AM, and I am good, I never seek harm of ANYBODY. I KNOW I love my nation- USA. I dont need to PROVE to someone who will twist this every which way but loose,
Bye Blaise.... I Bless you, b/c to live in this type hatred, will make me ugly like YOU.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Blaise Pascal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2008, 12:26:44 PM »
As for white nationalists cooperating with the "dark races" to harm Jews, it's absolutely true.  I run an anti-Obama blog, and I've had w.n.'s tell me flat out that they're supporting Obama since he'll be bad for the Jews and Israel.  Your friends also believe that by having an Obama presidency, complacent whites will "wake up" and take their country back by force, if need be.

As for Jews advocating for lenient immigration policies, I say it's because they don't want a repeat of what happened during the Holocaust when a boat full of refugees trying to escape Nazi Germany was turned away by the U.S., at the behest of that depraved senior Kennedy.   

This is so funny. WNs want Obama to be president to harm Jews? Obama is a moron who wants unlimited welfare for his gorilla race. He hates Whites and doesn't care about Jews and he isn't a Muslim either. No WNs would vote for him because he'll harm Jews because he won't. WNs think he might wake Whites up but no one will go as far as pulling the lever for this ape. The Jews have cooperated with the dark masses to harm whites and they've been doing this since ancient times. You have nursed a grudge against us ever since our Roman forbearers took over your scraggy patch of land which was anything but holy. Regarding StørmFrønt, there is an opposing view section where you can argue with WNs and they wouldn't ban you unless you really go out of line.

Bottom line: Why should the innocent Palestinians pay for the Holocaust?