Author Topic: Quitters 2008  (Read 971 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Quitters 2008
« on: October 20, 2008, 08:56:59 PM »
Shalom JTF,

Words such as "impossible", "It's Over", "finished", "He cant do it", "WHEN Obama wins", have been disturbingly thrown around too frequently on the forum. May I remind you that George Bush was behind by 10 pts at this point in the election in 2000, and that doesn't even include the Bradley effect. Anything can happen in this election. I incourage anyone that is of age to pull the lever for John McCain on NOV 4th. May I remind you that quitting and just saying it is over is not the attitude of a JTFer. So, we cant stop fighting the Obama presidency until that FINAL vote is cast. ITS NOT OVER UNTIL ITS OVER
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Quitters 2008
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 09:14:18 PM »
Agreed!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 09:23:11 PM »
Shalom JTF,

Words such as "impossible", "It's Over", "finished", "He cant do it", "WHEN Obama wins", have been disturbingly thrown around too frequently on the forum. May I remind you that George Bush was behind by 10 pts at this point in the election in 2000, and that doesn't even include the Bradley effect. Anything can happen in this election. I incourage anyone that is of age to pull the lever for John McCain on NOV 4th. May I remind you that quitting and just saying it is over is not the attitude of a JTFer. So, we cant stop fighting the Obama presidency until that FINAL vote is cast. ITS NOT OVER UNTIL ITS OVER

My thoughts, exactly.....

This is something else I had been thinking about the past few days....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 09:30:27 PM »
Darn right!!!!  :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 09:28:27 PM »
AP presidential poll: Race tightens in final weeks

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081023/ap_on_el_pr/ap_poll_presidential_race

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 09:29:53 PM »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 09:31:58 PM »
Well Obama has to attend his typical white sick grandmother..  I wonder who he had poison her to time this event.  ANyhow, no matter what McCain does it is bad, what Obama does it is good.  I really think the whole polling might be a sham .  Obama is behaving like a typical african dictator with high level american connections and rigging election polls, same as in Africa.  Soon USA will stand for : United States of Africa.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 11:11:51 PM »
Great post  ;) ProJewCatholic!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2008, 11:17:45 PM »
Correct. I admit I have been guilty of seeing a bleak finish. But the recent polls in the last couple days really made me think. I think the counrty see's Hussein for who he really is
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2008, 11:25:44 PM »
*snip* Soon USA will stand for : United States of Africa.

Soon?  Blacks have good jobs, nice cars, stability, no chance of ever getting fired, no matter how poor their performance is, like the rest of us.  When they don't feel like working, they go home.  The rest of us have to break our necks to hang onto jobs, go to work sick, can't buy new cars, don't have pristine credit like blacks do.....everything, and I mean everything, has been handed to them on a silver platter.  There is no USA anymore, in name only.   Louse Obama has attempted to change everything about the USA because he hates it here.  He's attempted to change the constitution.  His pals are thugs.  He has run his campaign in an underhanded way.  On the other hand, John McCain has been honest.  Look at the beating he's taken.  Still, to this day, they are saying Sarah Palin is not qualified to be VP or G-d forbid, President.  There is no way they will win the election.  The media hates them.  All this money that Obama has managed to obtain, from unknown sources, much of it, should be investigated by following the money trail, and just maybe, some of that money has been given to the mainstream media.  David Axelrod got the first black governor elected in Massachusetts.  That state is now bankrupt.  I grew up there and although it was always a democratic state, it wasn't bankrupt.  Axelrod, as long as he gets paid, has no conscious.  He knows Biden and Obama are screw ups.  Since he has no conscious, he has no trouble shoving these 2 morons down our throats and putting the USA in jeapordy, as far as safety, bankrupting it, changing it's culture, traditions, telling us we are not patriotic unless we go along w/getting our taxes raised so the crooks in Washington can steal our tax dollars for their opulent lifestyles. :thumbsdown:

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2008, 11:58:56 PM »
Great Post!

Let's Keep the Fight Going!  :soldier:

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 12:16:09 AM »
It's all about the swing states.   Let's try to influence them!