Author Topic: Noam Federman and Family arrested  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Noam Federman and Family arrested
« on: October 25, 2008, 11:45:05 PM »
(IsraelNN.com) Police and soldiers destroyed a farm belonging to the Federman family of Hevron on Saturday night. Tractors demolished the family home. The incident took place in the middle of the night.

Noam Federman and his wife and children were arrested and taken from the scene. Noam Federman remained under arrest following the completion of the destruction of his home. Residents of Hevron and Kiryat Arba harshly criticized police for carrying out the destruction “like thieves in the night.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/154729

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Noam Federman and Family arrested
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 12:35:31 AM »
Sickening, but not surprising. This is what happens when self-hating Jews are in charge. People wonder why the IDF has sucked so badly in warfare lately. The answer is they've gotten soft from fighting nothing but devout Jewish women and children for the past five years.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 01:24:12 AM »
Is there anything Hayamin can do to help him legally, or in other ways, in terms of funds or lawyers?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 07:23:57 AM »
Distressing!! It seems like the situation is really out of control when people are pulled from their home and it is leveled to the ground. Where is the outcry?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 07:32:17 AM »
At least he broke one of the Bas..ds arms    

Rightists say all IDF soldiers 'should become Gilad Shalit'

Hebron's Jewish residents call for revenge against army following evacuation of Federman outpost Saturday night. 'We hope they are all defeated by their enemies, killed and slaughtered because that's what they deserve,' one of them tells Army Radio. Olmert: Inciters belong in jail

Efrat Weiss Latest Update:  10.26.08, 12:58 / Israel News 

Jewish residents of the West Bank city of Hebron called Sunday for revenge against the Israel Defense Forces following Saturday night's evacuation of the home of extreme right-wing activist Noam Federman.

"We hope they are defeated by their enemies, we hope that they all become (kidnapped soldier) Gilad Shalit, that they are all killed and that they are all slaughtered, because that's what they deserve," one of the residents told Army Radio.

Outpost Evacuation

3 arrested as security forces evacuate illegal Hebron outpost  / Efrat Weiss

Border Guard, police and IDF forces raid home of extreme right-wing activist Noam Federman in West Bank city. Federman, two girls taken into custody on suspicion of assaulting policeman, attempting to damage police car
Full story

The residents said that a terrorist attack must be launched against the defense establishment in revenge.

"Damn the defense army's forces," one of them said.

Four suspects were arrested during the outpost evacuation, including Noam Federman.

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert addressed the remarks at the start of Sunday's cabinet meeting, saying that "those who talk this way belong in jail and should be prosecuted".

"This morning we heard in Hebron calls to harm security officials. I instructed the defense minister and the internal security minister to act against the incitement remarks.

"We have had enough of all this violence, the verbal violence which leads to physical violence, and we won't lend a hand to it. I expect the internal security minister and justice minister to let me know what has been done against these people."

Vice Premier Haim Ramon called on Internal Security Minister Avi Dichter to instruct the police commissioner to arrest all inciters immediately.

Speaking at a Kadima ministers' meeting, Ramon said that "had an Arab called for a terror attack on the radio, he would have been arrested a long time ago. The settlers must be treated the same way."

Defense Minister Ehud Barak also addressed the issue at the cabinet meeting. "I stress the seriousness of the statements and activity of the extreme Right in the territories. I believe the punishments are too soft and that the punishment and legal systems should focus on this."

Addressing the reinforcement of Palestinian police forces in Hebron, he said that "this is an extension of our existing activity to maintain law and order. The final security responsibility belongs to our security forces."

Justice Minister Daniel Friedmann said that the law enforcement authorities must act. He expressed his "disgust in light of the inciting remarks voiced today by radical elements in the territories against IDF soldiers and the security forces.

"The Israeli government will act firmly to uproot this phenomenon. I call on the attorney general and Israel police to take all measures needed to deal with this matter."

Knesset Member Rabbi Michael Melchior (Labor-Meimad) said in response to the harsh remarks, "The outposts in the hills of Judea and Samaria create a poisonous conservatory for dangerous and unrestrained groups trying to erase any humanism from the existence of the Jewish people in the State of Israel.

"I support the security forces and urge them to continue fighting the wild crops growing on the hills."

Yesha Council Chairman Danny Dayan told Ynet on Sunday that the threats made "by a number of hooligans" to hurt IDF soldiers following the evacuation of a Hebron outpost "should be harshly condemned".

"I have many claims against the security forces and the Israeli government over the activity in Hebron over the weekend, but there are no attenuating circumstances relieving the severity of the remarks made," Dayan added.

Extreme right-wing activists said following the outpost evacuation, "We set a price tag for the evacuation. We caused damage to nine Palestinian graves in the Hebron cemetery, we cut the tires of Palestinian vehicles and hurled stones at the security forces and at Palestinians in the region."

'Arab graves vandalized'
A Palestinian eyewitness told Ynet that he saw four cars whose tired were cut by the settlers. He added that several houses were stoned and their windows were smashed. In addition, a number of graves were vandalized and spray-painted with slogans against Arabs and Muslims.

Following settlers' calls for revenge against the IDF, the Judea and Samaria District Police announced they had begun gathering all relevant material and would decide on a way to deal with these threats.

The Hebron police continue to search for suspects who slashed the tires of 12 Palestinian cars in the city. An investigation into to vandalism of Muslim graves in the city's cemetery has also been opened, however no suspects have been arrested.

A Palestinian source in Hebron expressed his fear that due to the reinforcement of the Palestinian security organizations over the weekend, settlers would boost their attacks against Palestinians and their property in a bid to heat up the tensions in the city.

Shortly after 1:30 am on Saturday night, massive police, Border Guard and IDF forces arrived near the Federman home. Noam Federman was arrested for assaulting a policeman and breaking his hand, and two young girls were taken into custody after reportedly attempting to set fire to a police car. Another person was detained for questioning.

Federman's wife, Elisheva, recounted the events in a conversation with Ynet.

Advertisement   

"It was a regular Saturday evening. We were cleaning after Shabbat. Our nine children went to sleep. I finished working on a paper for school, Noam was on the computer, when we suddenly heard dogs barking.

"We received a phone call that massive forces were headed towards us. Noam went out to see what was happening, and then Yasamniks ((Israel Police special patrol unit) jumped on him. I haven't seen him since."

Ali Waked, Roni Sofer and Aviad Glickman contributed to this report

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3613051,00.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 09:44:49 AM »
"verbal violence?"   What is this orwellian term, did Olmert invent this?   

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 09:48:46 AM »
Wait, it's illegal to build in Hebron?!  The whole concept of "Palestine" is illegal!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 01:02:00 PM »
"had an Arab called for a terror attack on the radio, he would have been arrested a long time ago. The settlers must be treated the same way."
Yeah, right. Arabs call for terror attacks every day on the radio, on television, from the loudspeakers of their devil-worship houses, and from the Knesset. Somehow they're protected by "freedom of speech".

And yeah, I second what the Israeli rightists are saying--I hope that the soldiers involved in this savage pogrom do all become like Regev and Goldwasser. I think the reason the IDF has done so poorly on the battlefield recently is because of this very reason--G-d is judging it. Yeah, not all soldiers took part in the Gush Katif expulsion, but of those assigned to it, 99% did (only like 60 refused to take part in it). If that is representative of the entire IDF, there's no wonder it is being cursed.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 01:05:00 PM »
We must get these moron leftists out, and put a far right government in now! A Jewish theocracy wouldn't be such a bad idea either! Then we can  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: ALL NIGHT!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2008, 01:25:47 PM »
We must get these moron leftists out, and put a far right government in now! A Jewish theocracy wouldn't be such a bad idea either! Then we can  ALL NIGHT!

A load of dancing chassidim is not entirely appropriate given the subject of the thread.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2008, 01:29:39 PM »
We must get these moron leftists out, and put a far right government in now! A Jewish theocracy wouldn't be such a bad idea either! Then we can  ALL NIGHT!

A load of dancing chassidim is not entirely appropriate given the subject of the thread.

Did you read my post? Please read it again, they are very appropriate! Mr. Federman and his family are very righteous people! I just told you above, how to bring peace to Eretz Yisrael! That's all. No offense intended, but please read my posts before you comment. Thanks!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2008, 01:32:21 PM »

Did you read my post? Please read it again, they are very appropriate! Mr. Federman and his family are very righteous people! I just told you above, how to bring peace to Eretz Yisrael! That's all. No offense intended, but please read my posts before you comment. Thanks!

I did read it.

And it's still a bit premature to be talking about dancing all night, and with those fun images, when Noam and his family are suffering like this.
And this thread serves as news of this.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2008, 02:34:04 PM »
One issue I have with what some rightists are doing is making threats to the IDF...I believe that most IDF soldiers are right wing sufficiently, but may not be as right wing as certain groups of settlers.  If the IDF had the chance and choices without the govt telling them what to do, Im' sure most wouldn't mind being trigger happy if they had the chance to be with Israel's real enemies.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2008, 02:45:13 PM »
One issue I have with what some rightists are doing is making threats to the IDF...I believe that most IDF soldiers are right wing sufficiently, but may not be as right wing as certain groups of settlers.  If the IDF had the chance and choices without the govt telling them what to do, Im' sure most wouldn't mind being trigger happy if they had the chance to be with Israel's real enemies.

It has reached a stage though where one cannot really bless all the work the IDF does, because we don't know what they're going to do.  If they are throwing jews out then we don't want to bless that. We want that to fail.  It's a serious problem when it comes to the prayer for the state of israel in shul.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2008, 05:24:04 PM »
Is there anything Hayamin can do to help him legally, or in other ways, in terms of funds or lawyers?
I believe Hayamin has been helping Federman on a regular basis.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 05:37:05 PM »
The latest I heard is that he has been released and fellow settlers are helping to rebulid the farm.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 11:13:04 AM »
I believe Hayamin has been helping Federman on a regular basis.

I haven't seen this in the media here, surprise surprise.  Maybe it would be a good idea to get this out there.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2008, 11:23:30 AM »
The latest I heard is that he has been released and fellow settlers are helping to rebulid the farm.

:dance::dance::dance:               :dance::dance::dance:

:dance::dance::dance:               :dance::dance::dance:

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2008, 11:43:49 AM »

Once an Israeli soldier OF ANY KIND crosses the line and begins destroying Jewish homes, expelling Jewish people, beating Jewish men women and children, or worse, he is no longer considered anything but a self-hating far leftist traitor.   You can't say "I'm rightwing moderate" and then throw Jews out of their homes.   That's acting in a way that is completely different from meaningless labels.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2008, 12:46:34 PM »
They don't do this to the Arab swines who don't belong there.. SICK
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2008, 03:26:38 PM »

It has reached a stage though where one cannot really bless all the work the IDF does, because we don't know what they're going to do.  If they are throwing jews out then we don't want to bless that. We want that to fail.  It's a serious problem when it comes to the prayer for the state of israel in shul.

without the IDF, only a miracle of Gd can save Israel...WE are not supposed to rely on miracles. The IDF is a tool to protect Israel...Once again, I'm not suggestion to pray for or to pray against the IDF...I'm simply saying cursing them as a group is not a smart choice.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2008, 03:28:21 PM »

Once an Israeli soldier OF ANY KIND crosses the line and begins destroying Jewish homes, expelling Jewish people, beating Jewish men women and children, or worse, he is no longer considered anything but a self-hating far leftist traitor.   You can't say "I'm rightwing moderate" and then throw Jews out of their homes.   That's acting in a way that is completely different from meaningless labels.

One can curse a specific IDF soldier that acts on orders to kick jews out of their homes.  But to curse the whole IDF is wrong.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Good News!
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2008, 03:41:23 PM »
Finally, some good news!! You know, they also arrested his wife and children (and injured them), killed all of his animals, and bulldozed his house. Chaim just told me that hundreds of righteous Jews have showed up to rebuild his home bigger and better than before! BARUCH HASHEM!!

I am so motivated by this because the news was such a shock and was so horrible to me. I hope Chaim can do a video on this and maybe it it's in Hebrew, the wonderful Dan Ben Noah could translate?

It's about time they started standing up and defying these evil beasts in power. I wish I could have seen the looks on their faces. Of course, they are condemning this.

As Chaim said to me "They are so brave and heroic. The IDF and police fled Lebanon and backed down to the arab nazis in the riots, but now they have arrested and hurt Jewish children and killed their animals. They should be commended for their amazing bravery."
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2008, 04:00:22 PM »
...another update. These beasts are scared because they want to stay in power and they are seeing that the Jews are tired of their "extremist elements" of wanting to give up the Holy Land to a bunch of violent nazi animals.

Barak Calls for 'Iron Fist' Against Judea, Samaria Protesters
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128105
by Maayana Miskin

Defense Minister Ehud Barak said Monday that the government would crack down on Jewish residents of Judea and Samaria accused of fighting police and soldiers while the latter destroy Jewish towns. “We're going to punish extremist elements [the arab nazi beasts aren't extremists? It's not extreme to want to give up Jerusalem to terrorists? What a joke... extremists for believing that Jews belong in Israel!] more harshly,” Barak told Yaron Dekel of government-controlled Kol Yisrael (Voice of Israel) Radio.

Barak discussed the destruction of the Federman family farm near Hevron that took place late on Saturday night. As soldiers destroyed the home, hitting the mother and young children and ruining the family's belongings, a bystander angrily said he wished the soldiers destroying the home would be captured in battle. Barak chose to focus on the bystander's statement, saying, “The things that were said are very serious, and we're already working to reign in these phenomena and to stop them with an iron fist if necessary.”

Barak said he would act harshly “because it's not just statements. There, it was statements, in other places it's actions, it's violence against soldiers and policemen.”

Not all Jewish residents of Judea and Samaria are a threat to law and order, Barak said. However, when it comes to those who fight soldiers and police, he continued, such as those who protested the destruction of the Federman farm, “that's clearly an attempt to undermine the state's authority over its civilians, and requires harsh action with no compromises.”

The first step in punishing Jews who protest the destruction of communities lacking government approval will involve using existing punishments more frequently, Barak said. “We'll need to find a way to convince our judges that we're not talking about just another case of interfering with a public official as he performs his duty to national security, but rather an attempt to undermine the state's authority, and therefore these people must be put behind bars,” he explained.

The second step, Barak said, would involve using laws reserved for use in emergency situations; laws which allow the government to take steps that would otherwise be considered undemocratic. “If there won't be a choice, we'll need to consider using the emergency regulations,” he said. The regulations in question “are a remnant of the British Mandate.”

The “emergency regulations” would allow security forces to arrest suspects without charges and without a warrant. “They allow a different course of action, that allows us to [immediately] arrest people who otherwise would not be arrested for another six months, if at all,” he explained. The regulations would only be used if necessary, he added, “in order to secure the state's authority over its citizens.”

Barak did not say whether or not the new, harsher punishments would be used against Israeli leftists who stone border police in protests against the separation barrier as well, or only against “nationalist extremists.”
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2008, 04:22:44 PM »
Just sick. It was Netanyahu who gave back 75% of Hevron to the Arab Muslim Nazi who live there now. And he is the lesser of the evils that we are dealing with. I hope he has changed since then
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh