Author Topic: Biden on guns  (Read 939 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Biden on guns
« on: October 27, 2008, 10:05:12 PM »
don't take his baretta

joe biden on guns - not a positive response.

One america once said..
The situation in america is that if you ban guns, then only the bad guys will have them, and they'll run around and use them. People are safer if they are available to the good guys too.

Another point, is the holocaust makes a good argument against gun control.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Biden on guns
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 10:18:13 PM »
you are so right.  i intend on getting myself a nice gun before the big jerk takes office.  thanks for the info :)

he's got a lot of nerve talking to, was that Richardson? like that (tape ran too fast for me to tell.)  Biden is the one who is mentally unbalanced.  He's a hypocrite too.  In the first video he says, "no one's taking my 2 guns away from me," then in the 2nd, he says "only law enforcement should have guns."  that is crap.  what if you get a 911 operator who messes up.  it's happened repeatedly.  what if the cops never show up at the scene you are reporting or show up 3 hours later?  IT'S IN THE CONSITUTION THAT ALL MEN SHALL BEAR ARMS, STUPID >:(  these 2 want to rewrite the constitution and change everything about this country.  as far as i'm concerned, they are both dangerous and traitors.  they are dying to get control of this country so they can steal the taxpayers money, line their pockets, are power mongors and are intent on bankrupting the country.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 10:31:55 PM by jaime »

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 10:33:57 PM »
don't miss these videos.  shows what a lying, hypocrite Biden is  :beast:

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 10:41:56 PM »
Biden and Obama are perfectly aware that Gore lost the elections because of his stance on guns, now they are trying to pretend to be friends of gun owners and deceiving people because they know the guns issue is a big issue to get the votes, don't be fooled by these liars, wolves in sheeps clothing is what they are.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 11:00:30 PM »
Biden and Obama are perfectly aware that Gore lost the elections because of his stance on guns, now they are trying to pretend to be friends of gun owners and deceiving people because they know the guns issue is a big issue to get the votes, don't be fooled by these liars, wolves in sheeps clothing is what they are.

I'm not fooled, believe me.  There is a prominent Latino business man, very charming and smart.  His name is Miguel (I forgot his last name and I'm the one that posted the thread ??? ??? ???) who stated, "He (Obama) wants the Latino vote.  All of a sudden he loves Latinos."  There is a pattern.  He wants the Jewish votes so all of a sudden he is in Florida all too frequently as of late.  Someone posted a Holocaust survivor's video on here (whether it is authentic or not, it doesn't matter,) because he is after the Holocaust vote.....this guy will stop at nothing to get votes.  He wants to give drivers' licenses to illegal aliens.  If they have driver's licenses, they will go to polling offices, if they aren't already voting, and show the licenses and cast their votes.  He wants open borders.  He wants to turn the USA into the $hithouse of America. 

He will say anything, do anything, as well all know, his association w/Ayers, et al. to get what he wants and that is POWER.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 12:30:15 AM »
you are so right.  i intend on getting myself a nice gun before the big jerk takes office.  thanks for the info :)

he's got a lot of nerve talking to, was that Richardson? like that (tape ran too fast for me to tell.)  Biden is the one who is mentally unbalanced.  He's a hypocrite too.  In the first video he says, "no one's taking my 2 guns away from me," then in the 2nd, he says "only law enforcement should have guns."  that is crap.  what if you get a 911 operator who messes up.  it's happened repeatedly.  what if the cops never show up at the scene you are reporting or show up 3 hours later?  IT'S IN THE CONSITUTION THAT ALL MEN SHALL BEAR ARMS, STUPID >:(  these 2 want to rewrite the constitution and change everything about this country.  as far as i'm concerned, they are both dangerous and traitors.  they are dying to get control of this country so they can steal the taxpayers money, line their pockets, are power mongors and are intent on bankrupting the country.

are you sure he said only law enforcement should have guns?

here is a version of the second video, cutting out the speaker before biden. So it's quicker, 1min 22. But has the guy's question and biden's answer.

He certainly wants assault rifles (automatics, I suppose) banned.

He clearly thinks the person asking the question shouldn't be owning a gun..! He obviously doesn't identify with him.  It is possible that he is against all gun owners..
Or would make it necessary and difficult to get a license to own one.
But that is not for sure.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 12:35:55 AM »
Biden is sick but what is scary is that Obama is more anti gun then Biden
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 12:43:29 AM »

are you sure he said only law enforcement should have guns?

here is a version of the second video, cutting out the speaker before biden. So it's quicker, 1min 22. But has the guy's question and biden's answer.

He certainly wants assault rifles (automatics, I suppose) banned.

He clearly thinks the person asking the question shouldn't be owning a gun..! He obviously doesn't identify with him.  It is possible that he is against all gun owners..
Or would make it necessary and difficult to get a license to own one.
But that is not for sure.

Theres no such thing as an assault weapon, there are two classes of firearms in the US

Sporter (legal) and NFA (class 3) which is restricted to military weapons.

Sporter weapons can look military in appearance but are only capable of semi-automatic fire (one shot per pull of the trigger).

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 12:46:36 AM »
Theres no such thing as an assault weapon, there are two classes of firearms in the US

Sporter weapons can look military in appearance but are only capable of semi-automatic fire (one shot per pull of the trigger).

are the big massacres done with fully automatic weapons?

illegally acquired?

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 12:49:35 AM »

See?  However and whoever's vote they are after, like chamelons, they become.  they are 2 lying POS.

ETA:  We all know he hates Israel and the Jews, but it was so important for him to get the Jewish vote, he tolerated going to Florida, as many times as it took for him to get that state.  He will continue to go there and fight for Florida, until he succeeds.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 12:53:04 AM »

are the big massacres done with fully automatic weapons?

illegally acquired?

Whens the last time you heard of a masscre done wth a fully automatic weapon? The last time I even heard it brought up was the 1997 north hollywood shooting.

Most of our shootings are with handguns.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 01:00:14 AM »
q-q

that lying POS of [censored] first said "guns are great.  i have 2 guns" or something like that; then the 2nd video pops up and he's against guns and no one should have guns.   you know why, don't you?  then only the good guys will have guns.  ef him.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2008, 01:10:46 AM »
Whens the last time you heard of a masscre done wth a fully automatic weapon? The last time I even heard it brought up was the 1997 north hollywood shooting.

I don't know what he is blabbering about assault weapons then.  He probably didn't mean fully automatic weapons.

The guy that asked him the question clearly scared the hell out of him!  He is WAY too old mentally!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2008, 01:23:19 AM »

I don't know what he is blabbering about assault weapons then.  He probably didn't mean fully automatic weapons.

The guy that asked him the question clearly scared the hell out of him!  He is WAY too old mentally!!

People have a misconception because they see a AK47 or M16 in the US, that it is assumed to be a machine gun, those are sporterized variants that have been deemed legal for civilian use.

Usually they are in a affordable range anywhere from 400-1000 dollars, sometimes more.

Machine guns have been regulated since 1934 and new ones banned since 1986, the assault weapon ban focused on semi-automatic weapons that were deemed to have a "military appearance", this banned certain firearms by name as well as certain appearance such as the Colt M16 and M4, AK47, the Uzi, Galil, FN FAL, and a few other weapons that looked "military" in appearance. Several of the manufacturers renamed their products like "AK47 sporter" "Galil Sporter" to get around the ban so the ban extended to certain features on rifles that had "folding stocks, more than 10 round magazine, flashhider, bayonet lug, etc.), some weapons were changed in appearance with full stocks or 10 round magazines, purely cosmetic, the weapons were never truely banned, just new versions as well as new magazines were banned.

The assault weapon ban did nothing to get rid of crime. Machine guns have always been rare in crime with the exception of the days of Al Capone, the only cases I know of was a cop that went on a killing spree and the north hollywood shooters who illegally modified their weapons, but didn't manage to kill anyone.