Author Topic: You need to see this weeks South Park  (Read 10182 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
You need to see this weeks South Park
« on: March 07, 2007, 10:15:17 PM »
This weeks South Park is funny. Stan's father is playing wheel of fortion and the puzzle comes down to N_GGER with the topic being people who annoy you. The answer is Nagger but he says [censored]. He then has a apologize by kissing Jesse Jackson's behind. I haven't seen the entire episode yet, but it is funny.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

SoldierOfZion

Re: You need to see this weeks South Park
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 10:39:14 PM »
Thanks for the heads up! I'll Tivo it and upload it for all to see (if the episode is good). Have you seen the episode "Passion of the Jew"? It came out right after "Passion of the Christ" and is a hilarious parody. I almost pissed my pants laughing. I have it if anyone wants to see it.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 11:08:24 PM »
it kind of annoyed me, its a accurate picture of the self-hating Jew running around begging our enemies to forgive us ::)
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 12:35:50 AM »
a show like that which parodies Israel's evil leaders would probably be really funny.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 12:46:32 AM »
it kind of annoyed me, its a accurate picture of the self-hating Jew running around begging our enemies to forgive us ::)

I liked it. First of all, Stan is not the Jewish kid in South Park, Kyle is. It was Stan's father who said "N*igger" on Wheel of Fortune and Stan who was sucking up to "Token", the black kid on the show. I thought it accurately portrayed the insanity of political correctness, racial blackmail from pimps like jackson, "sensitivity training" and thought control. Even if it had been Kyle, do you not enjoy watching self-hating Jews being exposed for what they are?

Does anyone want me to post the video? It's on several more times this week.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 01:31:45 AM »
Here's the episode:
http://tinyurl.com/2u7hp7

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 01:58:22 AM »
I saw an episode of South Park once where this was this girl, who was from an extremely prudish Christian family.  She ended up dating one of the boys, and they kissed, and she turned into a slut.  She turned up at the school prom dressed like a hooker and was going about kissing all the boys and shouting rude obscenities, making a spectacle of herself.  Then the episode depicted her walking past the black kid, slapping him on the backside, winking, and saying 'Meet me later big boy.'

Obviously she was just playing around with the white guys at the prom, but what she was really after was sexual intercourse with the young negro.

So the South Park creators were celebrating the fact that 'liberated' white women almost always prefer black men and only joke white boys around.

Another episode of South Park depicted some of the boys going to a Jewish youth camp, where the Jewish people were depicted as racists who worship Moses (sic) - Moses was depicted in the episode as some kind of weird spinning multicoloured triangle who hovered in the sky.  It was a very offensive episode.

Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 02:27:30 AM »
Here's the episode:
http://tinyurl.com/2u7hp7

Cheers!  I downloaded it and installed a codec to watch it.  Cartman is very funny, laughing at the midget.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2007, 04:55:47 AM »
I saw an episode of South Park once where this was this girl, who was from an extremely prudish Christian family.  She ended up dating one of the boys, and they kissed, and she turned into a slut.  She turned up at the school prom dressed like a hooker and was going about kissing all the boys and shouting rude obscenities, making a spectacle of herself.  Then the episode depicted her walking past the black kid, slapping him on the backside, winking, and saying 'Meet me later big boy.'

Obviously she was just playing around with the white guys at the prom, but what she was really after was sexual intercourse with the young negro.

So the South Park creators were celebrating the fact that 'liberated' white women almost always prefer black men and only joke white boys around.

Another episode of South Park depicted some of the boys going to a Jewish youth camp, where the Jewish people were depicted as racists who worship Moses (sic) - Moses was depicted in the episode as some kind of weird spinning multicoloured triangle who hovered in the sky.  It was a very offensive episode.

FOTL, you are becoming so predictable, I was just reading the comments, one after another not paying any attention to who posted them but sure enough as soon as I hit yours, I knew it was you!! :-\

Allen-T

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 06:29:21 AM »
Here is the Youtube link;

TOO LATE,ALREADY YANKED!!!!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 11:41:36 AM by Allen-T »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 07:42:06 AM »
I was talking about the Passion of the Jew episode
Ramban

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 10:59:13 AM »
I was talking about the Passion of the Jew episode

Oh, my bad. I guess I focused on the shredding of Mel Gibson and how funny Cartman was as a brownshirt.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 12:41:40 PM »
One of the creators of South Park is a self-hating Jew. They do it to "raise awarness to bigotry", not to be like JTF.

Do you have proof that he's "self-hating"? No one said they have the same agenda as JTF. I suppose you think the movie, "Team America" (created by the same guys), was meant to "raise awareness to islamophobia"?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2007, 02:07:10 PM »
I am not so sure they were pretty hard on the blacks in this last episode, showing them as intolerant, hateful and petty. ;)
Ramban

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 04:38:48 PM »
soldier of zion, 'team america' is very anti-american. they show how america goes around terriorizing the terriorists by bombing everything and killing them and innocent civilians.
it is a disgusting and evil movie created by disgusting and evil people, but very funny -  very entertaining. it's very well done and very detailed.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 06:42:13 PM »
soldier of zion, 'team america' is very anti-american. they show how america goes around terriorizing the terriorists by bombing everything and killing them and innocent civilians.
it is a disgusting and evil movie created by disgusting and evil people, but very funny -  very entertaining. it's very well done and very detailed.

That's odd, I got the completely opposite impression from that movie.  The Film Actors Guild (F.A.G.), Michael Moore being a suicide bomber, all of the leftist morons from Hollywood serving as guards for Kim Jong-Il, and so on led me to think that it was pro-American.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 07:10:09 PM »
I saw that scene last night.  I thought it was very funny.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 07:25:42 PM »
they show how america goes around terriorizing the terriorists by bombing everything and killing them and innocent civilians.

I liked the movie, but it's been a while ago and I don't remember all the details. I don't remember it showing up doing anything wrong to these terrorist beasts. If anything, it showed how we should treat them.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 07:29:30 PM »

That's odd, I got the completely opposite impression from that movie.  The Film Actors Guild (F.A.G.), Michael Moore being a suicide bomber, all of the leftist morons from Hollywood serving as guards for Kim Jong-Il, and so on led me to think that it was pro-American.

Needless to say, I agree with Hail Columbia on this. On top of that, every patriotic American I know (both liberal and conservative) who saw the movie thought it was pro-American. Yes, the movie pokes fun at the jingoism of some Americans (I would be included in that group), but I found it funny and, quite frankly, applicable to any Nationalist, regardless of national origin. As Hail Columbia aptly stated above: ripping on Kim Jong-Il and Hollywood Leftist morons like Michael Moore doesn't exactly serve a Leftist, anti-American agenda.

I would add to that list anti-American Leftists such as: Alec Baldwin, Tim Robbins, Sean Penn, George Clooney, Matt Damon, Helen Hunt, Danny Glover, Susan Surandan, and Hans Blix. Surely you don't think these people convey pro-American attitudes? Not to mention the hilarious scenes ripping on the Frogs and North Korea.

Now show me the conservatives they made fun of in the film - other than the broad concept of jingoistic Americans. Quite frankly, now that we see that Bush's war in Iraq has turned it into West Iran (Greater Persia, if you will), is it not apt to poke a little fun at America's (i.e., George Bush and Donald Rumsfled [sic]) approach to the "War on Terrorism"? Yes, Saddam was a nazi and deserved far worse than he got. However, we should have started with their nazi Persian neighbors to the east, crushed the little pimp in North Korea, whooped ass on the Syrians, Saudis, etc... After that, we could have taken care of Saddam.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 07:35:16 PM »
When I was 16, my father didn't let me watch South Park because I used to get in trouble in class when I would sing "Kyle's mom's a b*tch.". I even got suspended for a day because I drew Cartman in his Halloween costume (He was dressed up as Hitler.). Yet I am Jewish and they still suspended me for drawing Cartman with a swastika. The show is a bad influence. Chaim wouldn't like it. And it has the profanity and obscene behavior.

The show is only a bad influence if you interpret it the wrong way. The profanities are bleeped out in the US, so that's a non-issue from my perspective. As for "Chaim wouldn't like it": Do you not have a mind of your own? Yes, we all look up to Chaim and his wealth of Judaic knowledge and principles. However, that doesn't mean you have do a "What would Chaim think" with everything in life. Think for yourself.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2007, 05:12:24 AM »

You mean you found something pro-American from HollyWeird?

OK. In the beginning, Team America went to France and blew up everything. Do you remember the civilians running in terror from Team America not the terrorists? It shows Americans as incompetent trigger happy 2nd amendment freaks.
At first, it did seem pro-American and I repeat: it was very well made and very entertaining.

They're pro-American like John McCain is pro-American.

And the creators of South Park are F.A.G.s

Don't be fooled!

One more thing, did you see the DVD extras when they showed how the film was made?
Remember how they explained that if Kim Jung Il would see the movie, he would be "touched" or "like it" or something like that.
Look at the extras carefully and you'll see that the creators sympathize with Krazy Kim.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 05:17:29 AM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Scriabin

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2007, 12:01:33 PM »
South Park makes fun of everyone...except for muslims.  They're scared to death of them.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2007, 01:11:48 PM »
South Park makes fun of everyone...except for muslims.  They're scared to death of them.

You obviously didn't watch the "Cartoon Wars" episodes that Comedy Central censored.
http://www.michellemalkin.com/archives/004982.htm

It's Comedy Central who are the cowards, not the creators of South Park.

Scriabin

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2007, 01:25:51 PM »

You obviously didn't watch the "Cartoon Wars" episodes that Comedy Central censored.

Yeah, I saw that episode.  They were afraid to show a cartoon picture of mohammed, but had no problem showing Jesus defecating all over the place at the end.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2007, 01:56:05 PM »
South Park makes fun of everyone...except for muslims. They're scared to death of them.

Yeah, I saw that episode. They were afraid to show a cartoon picture of mohammed, but had no problem showing Jesus defecating all over the place at the end.

I'm glad someone sees through.

Did anyone see or hear of the the South Park where Kyle the Jew sings I'm a Jew?

it's hard to be a jew on christmas,
my friends won't let me join in any games,
and i can't sing christmas songs or decorate a christmas tree,
or leave water out for rudolph 'cause there's something wrong with me!
my people don't believe in Jesus Christ Divinity!
i'm a jew a lonely jew on christmas!

Hannukah is nice but
why is it, that Santa passes over my house every year.
and instead eating ham i have to eat kosher Latkes.
instead of Silent Night i'm singing "Hu Hagtol Gavish"
and what the deleted is up with lighting all these deleted candles tell me please.
i'm a jew. a lonley jew.
i can't be merry, cause i'm hebrew
on Christmas.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 12:53:18 AM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774