Poll

Should we forgive Ann Coulter?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Should we forgive Ann Coulter?  (Read 6292 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Should we forgive Ann Coulter?
« on: February 11, 2009, 06:54:43 PM »
Personally as a non Jew, I don't think I have the correct judgement to answer this question with 100% accuracy, but I believe we should forgive Ann Coulter.

For those of you who are unaware of what Ann Coulter said she said that "Christians are perfected Jews" if I am correct, of course her statement was insane.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Should we forgive Ann Coulter?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 07:08:52 PM »

Ann Coulter doesn't bother me at all, she has strong convictions, both politically and religiously, and she's honest. In my book, no forgiveness required.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 07:10:10 PM »
I never really liked her all that much.  I think allot of her stuff isn't all that factual and I think she is just out there for the money.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 07:13:34 PM »
I was never really upset to begin with, and I don't think what she said was that bad (it was stupid, but not hateful).

If she said "Raelians are completed Christians" I'd roll my eyes, laugh, and get on with my day.

I think she deserves credit for sticking with Sarah Palin when all the pseudocons (led of course by Fag Buchanus and his gay lover Michael Faggot, yimach schmam to them) were ripping her apart.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 07:43:25 PM »
Though I wish Ann Coulter didn't make the comment,    I don't think she meant any harm to the Jewish people.     Ann Coulter uses humor in many,  if not most of her comments.     I like the fact that Coulter has strong Conservative opinions.     My guess is her collective positions are closer to what JTF stands for than the vast majority of public figures.

As much as anything though,    all of us who want the best for the U.S,  Israel,  and Western Civilization have a multitude of enemies,  who are against our cause.    I don't believe Ann Coulter is in that category.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 07:46:46 PM »

America needs wonderful women like Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Laura Ingram. Lovely intelligent righteous women. They re-enforce my optimism for our future when I see there's still people like them out there.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2009, 08:24:28 PM »
Ann uses hyperbole to get people to pay attention to her. I don't think she's really evil but I still don't think she should be trusted.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 08:28:49 PM »
What she said was dumb.... but it wasnt mean-spirited... and 99.9% of what she says is righteous and pro-jew.

Mel gibson on the other hand should NEVER EVER be forgiven.  His statements... even if he WAS drunk, were hideous.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 08:46:08 PM »
I wish Ann Coulter would just disappear from this world. I have no use for this woman and I dont want to get into my reasons for the way I feel. We've been through this before and I don't want to say something which I will have to apologize for again. Ann Coulter is a selfish Beotch who has a place reserved in Gehinnom.

PS: Its arrogant of me to make comments about other religions but this piece of drek gets away with insulting all of Judaism by calling us incomplete. What chutzpah... Id sock her in the lip if she said that to me..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 09:09:43 PM »
I wish Ann Coulter would just disappear from this world. I have no use for this woman and I dont want to get into my reasons for the way I feel. We've been through this before and I don't want to say something which I will have to apologize for again. Ann Coulter is a selfish Beotch who has a place reserved in Gehinnom.

PS: Its arrogant of me to make comments about other religions but this piece of drek gets away with insulting all of Judaism by calling us incomplete. What chutzpah... Id sock her in the lip if she said that to me..

I don't agree, Muman.  She believes that Jews would become perfect if they became Christian.  I don't agree with her, but so what?  She is entitled to her opinion.  I don't worry about theological disagreements; they are never productive.  Her values (conservatism) are still good.  Who cares what religious beliefs she holds, so long as they are not harmful?  A lot of people feel the way she does, but it's nothing to me.  You don't agree with her and neither do I.  We still share many of the same political interests.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 09:23:35 PM »

I don't agree, Muman.  She believes that Jews would become perfect if they became Christian.  I don't agree with her, but so what?  She is entitled to her opinion.  I don't worry about theological disagreements; they are never productive.  Her values (conservatism) are still good.  Who cares what religious beliefs she holds, so long as they are not harmful?  A lot of people feel the way she does, but it's nothing to me.  You don't agree with her and neither do I.  We still share many of the same political interests.

If I had said something even remotely similar to what she said, as a Jew, I would be hounded out of the media. It is only OK if a non-Jew says something like this about a Jew. I dont agree with her politics. She is not a real right winger, she is a fly by night book saleswoman who only cares about promoting herself. She made a big mistake in saying those callous things.

I dont care what others think of her. In my book she has said way too much...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 09:26:32 PM »

If I had said something even remotely similar to what she said, as a Jew, I would be hounded out of the media. It is only OK if a non-Jew says something like this about a Jew. I dont agree with her politics. She is not a real right winger, she is a fly by night book saleswoman who only cares about promoting herself. She made a big mistake in saying those callous things.

Thats Absolutely untrue!!!!

You can say horrific things about Christians and the media will do nothing!!! You can put a crucifix in a bottle of urine, you can show Jesus defecating on Bush, or call all Christians MORONS... and nothing EVER happens to you.  As much as the left media hates Jews, they hate Christians even more.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 09:49:18 PM »

Muman, you also felt threatened by Santa Claus.

What she said was stupid, but not anti-Semitic. You know, I know, we all know she thrives on shock value and saying outrageous things. That's her schtick. And the media does hate her--remember the treatment when she called John Edwards (accurately) a "faggot" (which she is?)

And I thought you were against cursing people and wishing death/hell on them. Why do you not like it when Chaim and I curse evil Jewish Nazis that want to destroy Israel, but are cursing this silly lady (who was one of only a couple of so-called conservatives who supported the McCain/Palin ticket and opposed Obama) for doing nothing more than making a silly comment?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2009, 09:50:49 PM »
As much as the left media hates Jews, they hate Christians even more.
Now this I do not agree with. The media hates real Christians and Jews equally, and adores self-hating pseudo-Christians and pseudo-Jews equally.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2009, 10:15:20 PM »
Now this I do not agree with. The media hates real Christians and Jews equally, and adores self-hating pseudo-Christians and pseudo-Jews equally.

well... maybe I should rephrase that... they hate both equally.. BUT!!! they spend far more time mocking and hating Christianity.. since its the majority religion in the country.   Its sort of a cottage industry in the media to mock christians.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 10:17:57 PM »
Maybe so, there are more evangelical Christians here than orthodox Jews, but they do hate them equally.

Moshe92

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2009, 10:23:41 PM »
One thing I don't understand about Ann Coulter is that she often talks about religious values but dresses immodestly.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2009, 10:25:43 PM »
I don't think she is great, or the best "right-wing" voice out there, but she is better than a lot of people give her credit for, and when push came to shove this election, she did stand for what is right.

Of the mainstream right-wing commentators though, G. Gordon Liddy is easily the best.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 11:42:54 PM »
I was never really upset to begin with, and I don't think what she said was that bad (it was stupid, but not hateful).

If she said "Raelians are completed Christians" I'd roll my eyes, laugh, and get on with my day.

I think she deserves credit for sticking with Sarah Palin when all the pseudocons (led of course by Fag Buchanus and his gay lover Michael Faggot, yimach schmam to them) were ripping her apart.

:laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 11:56:36 PM »

Ann Coulter doesn't bother me at all, she has strong convictions, both politically and religiously, and she's honest. In my book, no forgiveness required.

I totally agree, Ann Coulter is a good conservative who hates Moslems and she is aware of the threat they pose to the World.
If Ann did a verbal blunder, I am confident she did not do it intentionally nor did she mean to insult Jews.
Anyone that hates Moslems and understands the threat they are to the World is ok in my book.
If anything, Ann Coulter has stood up for the Jews and Israel !

Shalom - Dox

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 12:03:28 AM »
What offends Jews more, Ann Coulter or this:
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 12:40:38 AM »

well... maybe I should rephrase that... they hate both equally.. BUT!!! they spend far more time mocking and hating Christianity.. since its the majority religion in the country.   Its sort of a cottage industry in the media to mock Christians.

Yes
and Yes.
(I agree with CF and Briann)
aka Someone Else

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2009, 12:45:27 AM »

I totally agree, Ann Coulter is a good conservative who hates Moslems and she is aware of the threat they pose to the World.
If Ann did a verbal blunder, I am confident she did not do it intentionally nor did she mean to insult Jews.
Anyone that hates Moslems and understands the threat they are to the World is ok in my book.
If anything, Ann Coulter has stood up for the Jews and Israel !

Shalom - Dox

Yes New Yorker and yes Dox!
aka Someone Else

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2009, 12:45:38 AM »

What she said was stupid, but not anti-Semitic. You know, I know, we all know she thrives on shock value and saying outrageous things. That's her schtick. And the media does hate her--remember the treatment when she called John Edwards (accurately) a "faggot" (which she is?)

And I thought you were against cursing people and wishing death/hell on them. Why do you not like it when Chaim and I curse evil Jewish Nazis that want to destroy Israel, but are cursing this silly lady (who was one of only a couple of so-called conservatives who supported the McCain/Palin ticket and opposed Obama) for doing nothing more than making a silly comment?

C.F., Muman did not curse her or wish death upon her.  He is offended by her statement and he is entitled to his opinion.  I don't agree with him but I respect his perspective.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2009, 01:31:26 AM »

C.F., Muman did not curse her or wish death upon her.  He is offended by her statement and he is entitled to his opinion.  I don't agree with him but I respect his perspective.

Thank you Zachor_Ve_Kavod,

I did not curse her, nor do I wish death on her. I don't agree with the way she comes across. She said things about the wives of the victims of 9/11 which offended me. There are many things she says and does I don't agree with. Her offensive statement was only one reason for my dislike of her.

Do I feel threatened by Santa Claus? Heck no. But I do look forward to living in an Israel where we have Jewish Yom Tovim without interference from other holidays. I have never had a problem with Christmas. But my problems begin when Jewish families feel a need to have Channukah bushes and presents under the bush, etc. Assimilation is one of my biggest fears, as I have said my entire family has just about assimilated. Jewish children must be brought up with Jewish holy days.

So basically I have my opinion of Coulter based on my own perception of who she is. Is she such a great asset for the right? Personally I dont think so. Her appearance and her presentation is pretty much offensive to me. I would not get along with a woman who acts like she does.

Once again thank you for responding to this. I almost missed it...