Poll

Should we forgive Ann Coulter?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Should we forgive Ann Coulter?  (Read 6291 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Should we forgive Ann Coulter?
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2009, 01:57:19 PM »
As much as the left media hates Jews, they hate Christians even more.
Now this I do not agree with. The media hates real Christians and Jews equally, and adores self-hating pseudo-Christians and pseudo-Jews equally.

well... maybe I should rephrase that... they hate both equally.. BUT!!! they spend far more time mocking and hating Christianity.. since its the majority religion in the country.   Its sort of a cottage industry in the media to mock christians.

No the media hates, Gd, religion and morality.  As a result, they think they are gods and can tell everyone what is right and wrong.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2009, 02:02:51 PM »
I'm sorry, but I don't care who you are.  If you tell me that "Christians are perfected Jews", I find that totally offensive.   It's a slap in the face to all Jews. 

I AGREE. It is PREPOSTEROUS! 
G-d has a COVENENT with Jewish people. PERIOD. 
Not all Christians are like the Christians here that love Torah, like C.F., PJC, and many others- they are GRATEFUL for Jews and Judaism. 
Most of these crazy RICK WARREN Christians say that the WORD OF G-D is INVALID. 
THAT IS A LIE, an EVIL, sick DEMENTED SATANIC LIE to DEMONIZE Jews & Judaism. 
That is what the SICKO FREAK FASCIST DICTATOR MURDERING ASSASSIN hitler did in NAZI Germany, and THAT is EXACTLY what MANY MANY MANY of these FAGGOT RICK WARREN CHRSTIANS DO NOW! 
SHAME SHAME!!!!!!!
Other than that- Coulter is OK, except she dresses stupid, and really comes across like a liberal, but that shouldn't be a surprise, she dates em.
THATS A FACT.

If she said: "I think Jews should focus properly on their religion and follow Mitzvot (or something like that)," she would be attempting to do a righteous duty of a gentile.  But she said, "Christians are perfected Jews".... No, mam, that doesn't fly with me...she is a religious bigot and a terrible Christian...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2009, 02:04:05 PM »
As much as the left media hates Jews, they hate Christians even more.
Now this I do not agree with. The media hates real Christians and Jews equally, and adores self-hating pseudo-Christians and pseudo-Jews equally.

well... maybe I should rephrase that... they hate both equally.. BUT!!! they spend far more time mocking and hating Christianity.. since its the majority religion in the country.   Its sort of a cottage industry in the media to mock christians.

No the media hates, Gd, religion and morality.  As a result, they think they are gods and can tell everyone what is right and wrong.

In a nutshell. It is true, they want to establish their own wicked worldview of right and wrong. They hate G-d. So they inventing replacement theories.

I.e. Anti-racism, environmentalism, gender-policy, animal rights, etc.

This are imo all replacement theories. But some of the most primitive sort.

It remembers me to the middle age catholic practice of selling of indulgences.

Give 100 Euro to Greenpeace, Peta etc. and you will fell better. Adopt a child from Africa instead of having your own you will feel even more better.

It is sick and stupid. I think we have our own religion and we don't need this cults. Salvation is of cause not there, it is obvious.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2009, 02:06:22 PM »
In reality Coulter isn't an observant Christian nor does she know Christian or Jewish theology give her a break
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2009, 02:08:21 PM »
In reality Coulter isn't an observant Christian nor does she know Christian or Jewish theology give her a break

I think you are right Mord. She makes business.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2009, 02:08:55 PM »

but why shoudl we forgive her if she hasn't apologized. WE are a kahanist movement. We should not budge towards antisemetic statements PERIOD!

by forgiving without even a sorry, we turn into these same leftist Jews who need a friend to be loved and cuddled and so they kiss the butts of our enemies so they can live peacefully...

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2009, 02:11:23 PM »

but why shoudl we forgive her if she hasn't apologized. WE are a kahanist movement. We should not budge towards antisemetic statements PERIOD!

by forgiving without even a sorry, we turn into these same leftist Jews who need a friend to be loved and cuddled and so they kiss the butts of our enemies so they can live peacefully...

I think if she chooses this basis of discussion, you should pay it to her back the same way.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2009, 02:15:31 PM »

I think if she chooses this basis of discussion, you should pay it to her back the same way.

huh?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2009, 02:15:50 PM »
As a friend of Israel, I am VERY offended by that video Gruzinit! I think ALL people need to see this and know Islam exactly for what it is!

Hi Dawn Sis ! I feel the same way as you. It is imperative that the evidence of Islam's thirst for world dominance be know through
videos, articles, etc. We really have to get the word out. If we do not fight this battle today, tomorrow may be too late.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2009, 02:18:41 PM »

huh?

I meant with this: Exposing her as an opportunistic money grabbing hypocrite.

I think, that I would have really a few interesting questions to her, concerning her faith and her moral conduct.

Dr. Dan it is measure for measure, if you deal with people who are not your brother or your sister in faith.

P.S.: I consider not everybody, that calls him/herself a Christian as my brother.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 02:27:23 PM by Pheasant »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2009, 02:25:34 PM »

huh?

I think, that I would have really a few interesting questions to her, concerning her faith and her moral conduct.

akha..

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2009, 02:27:41 PM »
Quote from: SavetheWest
Just like Nick Berg's dad.  His son had his head cut off by Muslims and he forgave the killers but didn't forgive Bush for starting the war.
I remember that.  And that's the moment I stopped feeling sorry for the father's loss of his son.  If he could say something like that, I hate to say it, but he deserves to suffer.  Unbelievable. 

There's a point where being upset about the death of a loved ones does not excuse evil behavoir.  I understand saying irrational things if your son was killed.  Years later though and you think Al Qaeda are not to blame when they enjoyed killing him, is detestable. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2009, 02:28:45 PM »
I think everyone needs to see that video that Gruzinit put up.  It puts everything in perspective and is a good video to send to people who say, "why are you worried about Muslims so much.  Stop living in fear."

This is in essence a major part of the point I was making on page 1 of this thread.     

You're right...the video though really is a wakeup call.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2009, 02:28:50 PM »

huh?

akha..

??

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2009, 07:22:45 PM »
Coulter sticks to her guns.  She is a glory hound, but she speaks her mind.