Author Topic: Vatican making land grab in Israel - JUST SAY NO!  (Read 4094 times)

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
Re: Vatican making land grab in Israel - JUST SAY NO!
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2009, 12:01:39 PM »
I tried to warn y'all.  The pope wants Jerusalem. The vatican is accustomed to getting what they want.

Of course you did you warned people that us Catholics are evil anti Christian Christians
Did you learn that in Public school?
Remember!  You are not a Christian.  You are Catholic.  That was explained to you the other day.  Big difference!
P.S. I learned to live and respect people of different faiths in the evil public school, even in the evil parochial school.  She couldn't have learned that there.

I do not define what you believe. You determine what you are. Before you take offense and then use me in other postings, please remember that the book of proverbs says that even a child is known by their actions.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2009, 12:03:39 PM »
I tried to warn y'all.  The pope wants Jerusalem. The vatican is accustomed to getting what they want.

Of course you did you warned people that us Catholics are evil anti Christian Christians

I was named after a nun. I was pulled out of public school once a week and for a full day to be bused, at tax payers expense, to the Catholic church to learn about the church's doctrine. I have a right to speak of what I learned under that church. If you are so easily offended then some of that truth (Catholic church's history) must scare you.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2009, 12:04:43 PM »

I was named after a nun. I was pulled out of public school once a week and for a full day to be bused, at tax payers expense, to the Catholic church to learn about the church's doctrine. I have a right to speak of what I learned under that church. If you are so easily offended then some of that truth (Catholic church's history) must scare you.

:::D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2009, 12:08:18 PM »
OK people, no fighting between Catholics and Protestants.  We have bigger fish to fry. 
No, Lisa.  I don't care what religion MomofSixBabies practiced.  I don't care religion she practices now.  I will not be compared to a Muslim.
If that is what I am, like a Muzzie, then there is no place for me here.  She is not discussing the history of the Catholic church.  She is attacking the Catholic members of the forum, any chance she gets.
Also, she is calling us stupid. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2009, 12:09:32 PM »

Who cares?  You didn't learn to be a true Christian at any point of your life.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2009, 12:12:17 PM »
OK people, no fighting between Catholics and Protestants.  We have bigger fish to fry. 
No, Lisa.  I don't care what religion MomofSixBabies practiced.  I don't care religion she practices now.  I will not be compared to a Muslim.
If that is what I am, like a Muzzie, then there is no place for me here.  She is not discussing the history of the Catholic church.  She is attacking the Catholic members of the forum, any chance she gets.

One of the ten commandments is not to lie. If you wish to take what I say out of context and then accuse me wrongfully, it is a lie. Please grow up a bit and keep the focus on Israel's land being taken by the Vatican.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2009, 12:13:03 PM »

One of the ten commandments is not to lie. If you wish to take what I say out of context and then accuse me wrongfully, it is a lie. Please grow up a bit and keep the focus on Israel's land being taken by the Vatican.

Are you a Christian

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2009, 12:13:53 PM »

Who cares?  You didn't learn to be a true Christian at any point of your life.

Am I dealing with teenagers or adults? Really. Back to the topic!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2009, 12:18:01 PM »

I'm lying?  OK.  Who will be participating in the crusades to kill the real Christians?  The fake Christians?
Telling someone that they are ignorant of the history of their church and just following it blindly...is calling them stupid.
I've done about all the growing I plan on doing.
MomofSixBabies, I don't believe that Israel should give up any land.  The Israeli's have the ball in their court.  They need to just say NO DEAL.
I don't need to be reminded of the ten commandments.  

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2009, 12:19:04 PM »
I have a feeling this topic will be locked shortly.

I did not post this to cause bickering like this. JTF is open to every pro-zionist member and it disturbs me that this is going on.

The truth is that the church should be honorable and not require Israel to relinquish control of these holy sites. This is all I hope to accomplish, not to start more wars.

Please forgive me for allowing this thread to devolve to this point.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2009, 12:51:19 PM »
I have a feeling this topic will be locked shortly.

I did not post this to cause bickering like this. JTF is open to every pro-zionist member and it disturbs me that this is going on.

The truth is that the church should be honorable and not require Israel to relinquish control of these holy sites. This is all I hope to accomplish, not to start more wars.

Please forgive me for allowing this thread to devolve to this point.

It is obvious from it's history that the church cannot be honorable.  That has been pointed out.
The Jewish people should make their voices heard.   Let Israeli officials know that this is not what they want.

God will take care of the Catholic church and it's members, as he sees fit.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2009, 01:17:20 PM »
I think I'm going to lock this thread.  You've all gotten to have your say on this topic, and I don't want another fight between Catholic and Protestant members.  So everyone, please calm down.