Author Topic: Iran has the right to nuclear weapons  (Read 5518 times)

Offline Unbiased

• New JTFer
Iran has the right to nuclear weapons
« on: May 07, 2009, 02:58:44 AM »
  Iran started it's nuclear program before the clerics took power under the Monarchy. Neither government had any intention of using nuclear weapons in an offensive attack yet the United States and Israel oppose Iran's right to make nuclear weapons. Pakistan, India, and Israel possess nuclear weapons so it's logical and justified that  Iran should want these weapons. Israel has nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons yet no one ever mentions this in the media. Pakistan is an unstable nation that's at risk of being taken over by the Taliban yet no one cares the Taliban can get these weapons. How come JTF doesn't oppose Pakistan having nuclear weapons? Iran is a peaceful nation with a long history of civility. The Iran-Iraq war was started by Iraq and the United States, Israel, and the West sold weapons of mass destruction to Iraq to use against Iran. The West has no right to tell Iran that it can't acquire nuclear weapons when they're the ones who have acted irresponsibly with these weapons selling them to Iraq. The West sold WMD to terrorists when they sold it to Iraq.
  Furthermore, JTF has intentions of making a religious revolution in Israel and stealing all foreign land from the Nile to Euphrates and murdering all the people who live in these lands. The Euphrates river does border Iran so Iran should be prepared whenever Israel decides to do this.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Iran has the right to nuclear weapons
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 03:03:14 AM »
Go back to Tehran you piece of shiite.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 03:06:56 AM »
You are a defender of the Muslim Nazi terrorist regime in Iran, which openly promises to destroy America and Israel.

The Muslim Nazi terrorist regime in Iran which murdered 2 million of their fellow Muslims in the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s. If this is what they do to each other, if this is what they do to their fellow Muslims, imagine what they would do to the non-Muslim "infidels". They would do what the Nazi terrorist pedophile Mohammed did when he murdered all non-Muslims in the Arabian Peninsula.

You are the scum of the earth, and you will burn in hell forever.

Offline Unbiased

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 03:09:08 AM »

Sure I will you conceited supremacist.

Offline Unbiased

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 03:12:57 AM »
You are a defender of the Muslim Nazi terrorist regime in Iran, which openly promises to destroy America and Israel.

The Muslim Nazi terrorist regime in Iran which murdered 2 million of their fellow Muslims in the Iran-Iraq war in the 1980s. If this is what they do to each other, if this is what they do to their fellow Muslims, imagine what they would do to the non-Muslim "infidels". They would do what the Nazi terrorist pedophile Mohammed did when he murdered all non-Muslims in the Arabian Peninsula.

The Europeans massacred each other more than any other people massacred their own in history. They even used chemical weapons on each other in WWI. The Iraqis were supported by Israel and America so what does that say about them? Iran was defending itself in that war.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 03:28:06 AM »
Whatever you say, Adolf.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 03:33:59 AM »
  Iran started it's nuclear program before the clerics took power under the Monarchy. Neither government had any intention of using nuclear weapons in an offensive attack yet the United States and Israel oppose Iran's right to make nuclear weapons. Pakistan, India, and Israel possess nuclear weapons so it's logical and justified that  Iran should want these weapons. Israel has nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons yet no one ever mentions this in the media. Pakistan is an unstable nation that's at risk of being taken over by the Taliban yet no one cares the Taliban can get these weapons. How come JTF doesn't oppose Pakistan having nuclear weapons? Iran is a peaceful nation with a long history of civility. The Iran-Iraq war was started by Iraq and the United States, Israel, and the West sold weapons of mass destruction to Iraq to use against Iran. The West has no right to tell Iran that it can't acquire nuclear weapons when they're the ones who have acted irresponsibly with these weapons selling them to Iraq. The West sold WMD to terrorists when they sold it to Iraq.
  Furthermore, JTF has intentions of making a religious revolution in Israel and stealing all foreign land from the Nile to Euphrates and murdering all the people who live in these lands. The Euphrates river does border Iran so Iran should be prepared whenever Israel decides to do this.

I do oppose Pakistan having nuclear weapons. I also oppose to North Korea having nuclear weapons. This as first introducing comment.
Pakistan threatens India - a 1 billion plus nation - with it's nuclear weapons who wouldn't be aginst an instable country as Pakistan having such weapons?
What does Iran need atomic bombs for? Just to do what Ahmadinejad announces over and over again: Destroy Israel. Israel has it's nuclear weapons as a kind of life insurance. As long as the threat of Mecca being made to atomic dust persists, the muzzies will not dare to overrun the country. What you stated with a country from the Nile to Euphrates is a excrement propaganda from your dictator Ahmadinejad. This would not even possible. There are 14 million Jews in the world - you think this is enough to overpopulate these countries? Cairo alone has more inhabitats than this!  :::D
Iraq had no mass destruction weapons from the West. They made them on their own (maybe with some logistic help by China).
Iran is a peaceful nation?! Iran is the most notorious country as being a war-monger! It is behind Turkey the most hated country in the world! I think you suffer from serious dissociations! Go and take your Prozac! I don't see the Iraq being more terrorist than Iran!  ;D Both are (Iraq was) muzzie dictatorships with a superficial right to vote between the bubonic pest and cholera. So people will always vote for the cholera hoping that it may be cured one day. But in your case he cholera has become chronic!
So Iran has no intention to use the nuclear weapons!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Man you are writing from a sanatorium in Tehran? THE FIRST NATION TO COMMIT A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST WITHOUT ANY REGRETS WOULD BE IRAN! It is simply because you maniacs think you go to paradise when you die in such an attack. While Jews know that suicide brings them right one storey below the ground!  :P
And now get your Prozac, take your toys and play a bit outside in the sanatorium's garden... :P

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 06:46:07 AM »

Israel is against Pakistan having nuclear weapons.

israel is against a nation that should be worried when Iran, which is acquiring nuclear weapons, is stating that the holocaust never happened and that it daily wishes Israel's anniliation...hmm I wonder how Iran will do it if it did get nuclear weapons?

And based on your ridiculous post, if Iran has the right to have nuclear weapons, Israel or any nation has a right to destroy that program or anything else in its way if it is a matter of her survival...

But then again, it doesn't matter what you think...you can put your head up your butt and find that lost little mouse inside that your father put in there when you were a child.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 08:09:18 AM »
unbiased - iran support activley almost all islamic terror activity in the world , mostley shiite terror , but not only .  There for , we have the common sense to understand whom we are dealing with , and not trust the good will of the iranians , never to use such weapons against us ,hence , we will never accept a nuclear iran , if war is necessery to prevent iran from having such weapons - so be it .
"Iran is a peaceful nation with a long history of civility"
there is a huge diffrence between the persian people(who sure have alot of crimes under their book by the way ) - whom history you attribute to the insane islam who conquered persia  , and the muslim nazi's who rule persia this days

"Neither government had any intention of using nuclear weapons in an offensive attack "

there is no month  , in which iranian officials havn't made a treat and a promise to wipe out israel from existence , including in the days of hatami (may his name rot)

so i say israel have every reason in the world , to not want that enemy have nuclear weapons

+ of course we're against pakistan having an a-bomb .

about the euphrates .... its not even near iran you idiot

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 08:39:08 AM »

Shalom Chaim,

Why do you allow these provocator nazis to join to our forum?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 08:53:22 AM »

Enough said.

This is just like I thought you are. As "Unbiased" you already showed all of us here how sick you are. Now with your new TROLL account you link to the music of a totally perverse and disgusting person who likes to make tasteless music about rapes, and other sufferings of other people. If you find other people's suffering so funny, it only proves me you are inferior to any life on this planet. You are either a really evil person or mentally disturbed! I think it would be good if your government banned internet in your country...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 12:22:37 PM by Hyades »

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 12:01:52 PM »
How idiotic are trolls like this guy?
Do they have nothing better to do than come on our forum and spew their garbage?

I do believe that they have more pressing and pertinent things to do, LIKE STRAPPING SOME BOMBS ON THEIR BODIES AND BLOWING THEMSELVES UP!!!!!!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 12:39:46 PM »
Go to hell Unbiased and Iran too!  :nuke:

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 02:45:19 PM »
Should I ban this troll, or do we want to keep him/her/it around a bit longer to skewer?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2009, 03:17:17 PM »
Should I ban this troll, or do we want to keep him/her/it around a bit longer to skewer?

Ban him.  >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 03:35:03 PM »

Ban him.  >:(

Don't ban him.  Part of becoming a strong group is learning how to outreason and outdebate our enemies.  I think our enemies should be able to post on this forum and we should defeat them.  I'm not afraid of such types.  We have to face them head on and crush them.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 04:14:02 PM »

So here is my response:

1.  Whomever it was in Iran that started the nuclear weapons program is completely irrelevant.  Surely, regardless of whether you are a muslim supporter or an Israel supporter, we can agree on this.  The only thing that is relevant in this respect is who would have these weapons now.  And the regime led by Ahmadinejad openly calls for the destruction of Israel and America.  Should a regime that explicitly calls for the extermination of two nations and the entire Jewish people be allowed to proliferate nuclear weapons?  The only people who could support that are people who would wish to have Israel and America annihilated.  Because this is what you yourself are advocating, I can only conclude that you wish to see Israel and America destroyed.  There is no other conclusion one could draw.  If you do not admit this then you are dishonest.

2.  You write, "Pakistan, India, and Israel possess nuclear weapons so it's logical and justified that  Iran should want these weapons."

This is perhaps the stupidest statement that you make, although there are some close contendors.  I ask you, what does Iran wanting nuclear weapons have anything to do with whether Israel or America should support Iran getting these weapons.  Since when does wanting something make it justified?  What are Israel and America supposed to do?  Should they say to Iran, "well, we understand that you want nuclear weapons.  We know that you will annihilate us should you get them, but since you want them, then by all means go ahead."?  You would have to be supremely naive to believe that any country would want their enemy to acquire nuclear weapons just because they want them. 

3.  Then you write, "Israel has nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons yet no one ever mentions this in the media."

How do you know what Israel has?  Or doesn't have?  But that the media never talks about this is interesting.  Why do you suppose that is?  Could it be that Israel has no designs on expanding its territory?  Or could it be that Israel never talks about waging war against infidels?  Israel wants to be left alone to do its own thing.  Have you ever seen Israel start a war?  Israel can have whatever weapons they want.  They won't be used in provocation.

4.  JTF certainly does oppose Pakistan having nuclear weapons.  I can't imagine why you think we wouldn't.  Willful ignorance maybe.

5.  Then the rest of your first paragraph is comprised of lies.  Lying won't help your cause.  I mean they may help your cause with the ignorant Leftists you may proselytize to, but they won't help you here.  We happen to be better educated than you would like to believe.  So, nice try.

6.  Then you write, "Furthermore, JTF has intentions of making a religious revolution in Israel and stealing all foreign land from the Nile to Euphrates and murdering all the people who live in these lands. The Euphrates river does border Iran so Iran should be prepared whenever Israel decides to do this."

I take back what I said about the previous comment being the stupidest one you made...I must have missed the JTF video when it was explained that our purpose is the take over all the land from the Nile to the Euphrates and murder all of the people who live in these lands.  You lose all credibility when you make such a statement.  It makes me realize that you just came on this site to cause a little controversy, that you aren't particularly invested in your comments, and perhaps that I just wasted my time in responding to you.  I very much doubt that you believe that last stupid statement that you made.  I mean, if you do believe that, it's not very often that I get to debate someone of your caliber.  (That's called sarcasm, by the way).

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 05:01:21 PM »
In my humble opinion, George Bush should have armed Iraq to the teeth, and let Saddam Hussein get on with the task of destroying Iran. You are the luckiest people in the world that this didn't happen, perhaps because to Bush the names Iraq and Iran sounded confusingly similar. It beggars belief that Saddam Hussein was left dangling on a rope while Iran continues with its nuclear program. We in the UK do not have a monopoly on idiocy in government.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 05:15:46 PM by carreg »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 05:56:07 PM »

Sure I will you conceited supremacist.

UNBIASED- If you are an "American" you are a TRAITOR.
TAKE THAT:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2009, 06:02:23 PM »
Iran has the right to nuclear weapons? And who has granted it this right? Rights do not exist at the international level, between sovereign nations. In that state of savage wilderness, might makes right. Israel should bomb Iran's facilities before its Hezbollah connections smuggle a miniaturized warhead into Tel Aviv.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2009, 06:03:07 PM »
ZACHOR: With all due respect, this person CANNOT be debated with, he uses that "Supremacy" junk against us here.

That is one of David Dukes books: "Jewish Supremacy" that is a book built on LIES, and a FEW quotes from the Talmud.  He is NOT to be debated with, he is to be DISRESPECTED at all costs.  As IF we are "supremists" LOL... we are the hunted, b/c DUKE is a TRAITOR, and REFUSES to put the blame where it BELONGS:
THE GOVT.  

Duke and his MOONBAT followers go after 'little Jews'  and blame US for what the Jewish Bolsheviks in POWER are doing (indeed if Duke would go after THEM, I couldnt care LESS).

YOU DO NOT debate these people, you DESTROY them with words HERE, and in LIFE, you obliterate them.  They are all over my Blog, and I HUMILIATE them until they LEAVE CRYING.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2009, 06:05:30 PM »
ZACHOR: With all due respect, this person CANNOT be debated with, he uses that "Supremacy" junk against us here.

That is one of David Dukes books: "Jewish Supremacy" that is a book built on LIES, and a FEW quotes from the Talmud.  He is NOT to be debated with, he is to be DISRESPECTED at all costs.  As IF we are "supremists" LOL... we are the hunted, b/c DUKE is a TRAITOR, and REFUSES to put the blame where it BELONGS:
THE GOVT.  

Duke and his MOONBAT followers go after 'little Jews'  and blame US for what the Jewish Bolsheviks in POWER are doing (indeed if Duke would go after THEM, I couldnt care LESS).

YOU DO NOT debate these people, you DESTROY them with words HERE, and in LIFE, you obliterate them.  They are all over my Blog, and I HUMILIATE them until they LEAVE CRYING.

I don't know.  I thought I did a pretty good job destroying him.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2009, 06:21:16 PM »

Yeah, sure, Iran has a right to nuclear weapons, to be detonated on them.

:dance:<- That's me after hearing about it.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2009, 06:55:50 PM »

THE GOVT.  

YOU DO NOT
debate these people, you DESTROY them with words HERE, and in LIFE, you obliterate them.  They are all over my Blog, and I HUMILIATE them until they LEAVE CRYING.

I don't know.  I thought I did a pretty good job destroying him.
I'll sy you did, I just dont even waste my time, they are reprobate, but Zachor:  :clap: :usa: :fist:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2009, 07:40:10 PM »
This person should not be debated. He needs to be banned(or something worse but we are law abiding so we can only hope hashem does it).
If Joseph Goebbels came on, would we debate him too? Their is nothing to debate a nazi about. We need to hope he croaks, nothing more.
I am urinating on a Koran.