Author Topic: Self-Hating Jew Michael Weener Bashes Israel and Defends the Pope  (Read 7054 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Self-Hating Jew Michael Weener Bashes Israel and Defends the Pope
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 09:13:29 AM »
Savage is a egomaniac.  He only cares about himself and bank account.  When he ask his audience to contribute to his legal fund, I lost all respect for this con man.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2009, 12:33:20 AM »
I remember listening to this and I am going to have to agree with Savage on this one. He makes a visit to bridge the religions then Israel wants a personal apology from the pope for something he had no involvement in. He gives support for everything he says. No, I am not a Catholic. This is my opinion and I believe he said nothing wrong. Sorry Moshe and those who might not agree with my opinion. He is Pro-Israel and thats what matters.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2009, 12:39:06 AM »
I remember listening to this and I am going to have to agree with Savage on this one. He makes a visit to bridge the religions then Israel wants a personal apology from the pope for something he had no involvement in. He gives support for everything he says. No, I am not a Catholic. This is my opinion and I believe he said nothing wrong. Sorry Moshe and those who might not agree with my opinion. He is Pro-Israel and thats what matters.

Come on... The Church has a lot to apologize for. I for one still do not forgive it for many recent insults. I think the Pope should have apologized for the children which it did not return, answering the questions and returning the stolen artifacts which the church possesses, and several other transgressions throughout history. Have they ever asked for forgiveness for the Jews killed as a result of Church doctrine which to this day still exist... Even though in the 60s the church came up with the second vatican council, it is still a far cry from bridging the problems which the church has.

This is no attack on believing Catholics... But the church has some blotches on its hand, and Jews cannot accept the half-hearted approach taken by the Catholic church..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2009, 01:56:39 AM »
Pope Ratzinger is NOT pro-Israel. He reinstated a Holocaust-denying Nazi bishop, had the nerve to go to Israel to demand that Israel hand over land to both the Arabs and the Catholic Church, and has not once taken any responsibility for the Shoah, or the Croat holocaust against the Serbs, on the part of either the RCC or the German people that he belongs to. Obviously average Catholics have nothing to do with this, but Benedict is NOT a friend of the Jews.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2009, 10:27:33 AM »

Come on... The Church has a lot to apologize for. I for one still do not forgive it for many recent insults. I think the Pope should have apologized for the children which it did not return, answering the questions and returning the stolen artifacts which the church possesses, and several other transgressions throughout history. Have they ever asked for forgiveness for the Jews killed as a result of Church doctrine which to this day still exist... Even though in the 60s the church came up with the second vatican council, it is still a far cry from bridging the problems which the church has.

This is no attack on believing Catholics... But the church has some blotches on its hand, and Jews cannot accept the half-hearted approach taken by the Catholic church..

We are talking about whether or not the current pope is responsible for the holocaust and whether or not he owes the Jews an apology. My question is whether or not Jews would really cherish an apology if he were to give one. Germany's was not, so why should he take the guilt for the murder of 6 million Jews. Do you know what I am saying?

The other point I was trying to make was that he made this trip to the Holy Land for both spiritual and political reasons then he gets harassed for an apology as if he turned the knob for the gas chambers. The trip was an overall disaster, which was due to the Arabs pressuring him to promote the two-state solution.

Pope Ratzinger is NOT pro-Israel. He reinstated a Holocaust-denying Nazi bishop

I was talking about Michael Savage, not the pope. Trust me, I know this pope is a snake, I am not a fan of him. I personally believe that he does not owe an apology for the holocaust. Plus, Michael Savage was against Muslims stealing Kosovo if you did not know. He is pro-Serbian and speaks the truth.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 10:34:28 AM by Geert Akbar »
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2009, 10:30:24 AM »
HERE IS SAVAGES SITE                http://michaelsavage.wnd.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2009, 12:29:12 PM »
I was talking about Michael Savage, not the pope. Trust me, I know this pope is a snake, I am not a fan of him. I personally believe that he does not owe an apology for the holocaust. Plus, Michael Savage was against Muslims stealing Kosovo if you did not know. He is pro-Serbian and speaks the truth.

Michael Faggot is not pro-Serbia, pro-Israel, or pro-conservative. This closeted homosexual hippie from San Francisco was a far leftist until he saw the gold mine of the emerging field of right-wing talk radio. Then, he suddenly "changed" his views overnight. It is all about the ratings for this faggot and his views are constantly shifting as he receives listener feedback:

--In July of 2006, he denounced so-called Israeli "war crimes" against Hezbollah until outraged callers complained. Then, he said that Israel shouldn't leave one Lebanese standing.

--He goes back and forth between saying that Hispanic aliens aren't so bad because they will offset the Muslim immigrants and denouncing them.

--In fall of 2008, he urged that people not vote at all because Sarah Palin is such a horrible candidate, in essence supporting Obama. Then, with a week left in the election, he said we have to support McCain/Palin as the lesser of two evils.

I could go on and on but I think you get the point about this useless queer. Nowadays, this pathetic worm relies upon stealing JTF material for his talking points, as in on the Serbia issue.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2009, 12:35:12 PM »
Say what you want about Michael Savage, but a friend of mine who met him specifically brought up the issue of Rav Kahane.  Michael Savage is perhaps the only person in the media who defends and supports the actions that Rav Kahane took.

Is he pro-Israel?  I wouldn't say so, but he much better than pretty much anyone else in the media.

As for his shift in political ideology, this happened over 25 years ago,  much before conservative talk radio was big thing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2009, 12:50:27 PM »
As for his shift in political ideology, this happened over 25 years ago,  much before conservative talk radio was big thing.
Not true, Rush Limbaugh was getting started and others such as Bob Grant were well-established already.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2009, 12:55:01 PM »
Not true, Rush Limbaugh was getting started and others such as Bob Grant were well-established already.

Agreed, but nonethless, do you not think that being around the scum of the scum for so many years TRULY repelled him from the left and resulted in him embracing right-wing politics.
If there is anything that can make you turn right-wing it is living in North Beach with the likes of Allen Ginsberg and other despicable sodomites.

I think it is for this reason that Savage actually seems to dislike gay people more than any other conservative personality.

As Savage said on his now-cancelled T.V. show: "Oh, so you're one of those sodomites. You should only get AIDS and die, you pig; how's that? Why don't you see if you can sue me, you pig? You got nothing better to do than to put me down, you piece of garbage? You got nothing to do today? Go eat a sausage, and choke on it. Get trichinosis. Now do we have another nice caller here who's busy because he didn't have a nice night in the bathhouse who's angry at me today? Put another, put another sodomite on....no more calls?...I don't care about these bums; they mean nothing to me"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2009, 01:05:01 PM »
I think it is for this reason that Savage actually seems to dislike gay people more than any other conservative personality.

As Savage said on his now-cancelled T.V. show: "Oh, so you're one of those sodomites. You should only get AIDS and die, you pig; how's that? Why don't you see if you can sue me, you pig? You got nothing better to do than to put me down, you piece of garbage? You got nothing to do today? Go eat a sausage, and choke on it. Get trichinosis. Now do we have another nice caller here who's busy because he didn't have a nice night in the bathhouse who's angry at me today? Put another, put another sodomite on....no more calls?...I don't care about these bums; they mean nothing to me"
No, I think it's exactly like when Feminem (yimach schmo), who is also a homosexual, talks about gays. It's a combination of him protesting too much and also his having found a schtick to get high ratings by brewing controversy. He knows how pro-gay the establishment is and by being "shocking" he gets lots of attention from it. How could he have been repulsed by Allen Ginsberg when they were best friends? Are you saying he suddenly got a revelation and woke up heterosexual, or what?

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2009, 01:11:45 PM »

No, I think it's exactly like when Feminem (yimach schmo), who is also a homosexual, talks about gays. It's a combination of him protesting too much and also his having found a schtick to get high ratings by brewing controversy. He knows how pro-gay the establishment is and by being "shocking" he gets lots of attention from it. How could he have been repulsed by Allen Ginsberg when they were best friends? Are you saying he suddenly got a revelation and woke up heterosexual, or what?

Well, that seems to be the difference of opinion here.  I believe that a person can be cured, at least somewhat.

I think it is VERY possible that one who is a homosexual can be brought to the right way through G-d. On the other hand, Michael Savage happens to be  g-dless, so maybe not with him.
And yes, I do believe that you can have a revelation and realize that everything you have been doing has been incredibly wrong and evil.

Much like how a Jew can return to Teshuva, even though his earlier life could have been one of vice and crime.

On this subjectthough , I am only referring to homos who truly know that what they do is wrong, and want to stop it.  Unfortunatley, this is about 0.001 percent of the Homos in North America, as most of them believe that sodomy is something to be proud of.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2009, 02:58:28 PM »
Why do those of you who dislike him bother to promote him? 
I only checked out his radio show several times after he was bashed on this forum.  And he's been one of the toughest critics of both Obama and Bush.

In contrast, some of the conservatives on the radio don't like to admit that Bush was a disappointment. 

« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 03:12:47 PM by RationalThought110 »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2009, 03:08:36 PM »
David Horowitz was a radical-leftist over 30 years ago.  His changes in views are genuine.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2009, 03:34:34 PM »
I think it is VERY possible that one who is a homosexual can be brought to the right way through G-d. On the other hand, Michael Savage happens to be  g-dless, so maybe not with him.
Exactly. Michael Faggot is a self-hating, completely secular, assimilated pig of Semitic descent. Moments of profound truth and repentance do not fall upon G-d-hating secularists. This is a guy, after all, who brags about eating ham and cheese sandwiches on the Sabbath on the air.

And yes, I do believe that you can have a revelation and realize that everything you have been doing has been incredibly wrong and evil.
If it is supremely difficult for even the highly religious to overcome such a powerful call as homosexuality, how do you think that an amoral relativist can do it?

Much like how a Jew can return to Teshuva, even though his earlier life could have been one of vice and crime.
If Michael Wiener is a baal teshuva, it's news to me. Interesting that his "conversion" came at the time that personalities such as Prager, Grant, etc. were hitting it big and conservatism had become the "in" thing across the whole nation (even in left-wing California, at the time) due to the popularity and spread of Reaganism.

On this subjectthough , I am only referring to homos who truly know that what they do is wrong, and want to stop it.  Unfortunatley, this is about 0.001 percent of the Homos in North America, as most of them believe that sodomy is something to be proud of.
Genuine ex-homosexuals do not continue to be obsessed with gayness at every moment of their lives, let alone dedicate it to obviously phony gay-bashing. Generally they want to reach out to current gays and show them why their lifestyle is wrong and why they need to change. I know, because I have researched this subject actually. Look up Joe Dallas sometime (a prominent Christian recovered homosexual who authored the book "The Gay Gospel").

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2009, 04:25:15 PM »
What do you think of Prager's show and Medved's show?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2009, 05:04:46 PM »
Don't listen to either. I am not happy with the fact that Prager attacked Rabbi Kahane while he was still alive and has not even remotely tried to apologize. I don't know much about Medved at all. The only right-wing talk-show hosts I have any respect for are Liddy and Ann Coulter.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2009, 06:23:51 PM »
Bob Grant goes back to the early 70's here in New York. He was known as the king of talk radio until Hannity overtook him in the local ratings pool. He predates Limbaugh and Hannity by at least 15 to 20 years.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2009, 08:04:04 PM »
The only right-wing talk-show hosts I have any respect for are Liddy and Ann Coulter.
"Recently, on the CNBC program "The Big Idea" hosted by Donny Deutsch, Ann Coulter used this opportunity to create a media frenzy by making some inflammatory comments about Jews. During the October 8th broadcast, Deutsch asked her, "If you had your way ... and your dreams, which are genuine, came true ... what would this country look like?" Coulter responded, "It would look like New York City during the [2004] Republican National Convention. In fact, that's what I think heaven is going to look like." She described the convention as follows: "People were happy. They're Christian. They're tolerant. They defend America." Deutsch then asked, "It would be better if we were all Christian?" to which Coulter responded, "Yes." Later in the discussion, Deutsch said to her: "[Y]ou said we should throw Judaism away and we should all be Christians," and Coulter again replied, "Yes." When pressed by Deutsch regarding whether she wanted to be like "the head of Iran" and "wipe Israel off the Earth," Coulter stated: "No, we just want Jews to be perfected, as they say. ... That's what Christianity is. We believe the Tanach, but ours is more like Federal Express. You have to obey laws."

From:  http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_truth/2007/10/ann-coulters-je.html

According to Ann, we Jews need to convert so that we'll be perfected.  She would throw Judaism away... in other words, if she could, she would wipe out Judaism. 

Just thought you might want to know what kind of person she is.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2009, 09:26:15 PM »
The only right-wing talk-show hosts I have any respect for are Liddy and Ann Coulter.
"Recently, on the CNBC program "The Big Idea" hosted by Donny Deutsch, Ann Coulter used this opportunity to create a media frenzy by making some inflammatory comments about Jews. During the October 8th broadcast, Deutsch asked her, "If you had your way ... and your dreams, which are genuine, came true ... what would this country look like?" Coulter responded, "It would look like New York City during the [2004] Republican National Convention. In fact, that's what I think heaven is going to look like." She described the convention as follows: "People were happy. They're Christian. They're tolerant. They defend America." Deutsch then asked, "It would be better if we were all Christian?" to which Coulter responded, "Yes." Later in the discussion, Deutsch said to her: "[Y]ou said we should throw Judaism away and we should all be Christians," and Coulter again replied, "Yes." When pressed by Deutsch regarding whether she wanted to be like "the head of Iran" and "wipe Israel off the Earth," Coulter stated: "No, we just want Jews to be perfected, as they say. ... That's what Christianity is. We believe The Tanach, but ours is more like Federal Express. You have to obey laws."

From:  http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_truth/2007/10/ann-coulters-je.html

According to Ann, we Jews need to convert so that we'll be perfected.  She would throw Judaism away... in other words, if she could, she would wipe out Judaism. 

Just thought you might want to know what kind of person she is.

I do not like Ann Coulter because of this information and because of things she said. But everyone knows what I think about her... I got into trouble here because I voiced my dislike of Ann Coulter last year.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Moshe92

« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2009, 09:35:02 PM »
I agree with IsraelForever and Muman613 about Ann Coulter. I respectfully disagree with those who believe that Jesus is the messiah but don't push Jesus on the Jews. However, I have a major problem with people who say that Jews have to believe in Jesus or else they will go to hell or be punished by G-d.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2009, 01:20:11 AM »
Don't get me wrong. I think that was a very stupid and insensitive and idiotic comment. However, I think she meant it for shock value. I do not think she is a real anti-Semite.

I don't think she is the messiah, just that she and G. Gordon Liddy are better than most mainstream so-called conservatives.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2009, 02:27:55 AM »
She definitely did NOT mean it for shock value.  She simply meant it, pure and simple.  Like her/don't like her.... that's up to you.  I just want everyone here to know what she BELIEVES about Judaism.  Take it/leave it; believe it/don't believe -- that's up to you.  I used to like her, until I heard her speak those vile words.  Anyone -- I don't care who it is -- says vile things like that about Judaism -- they go straight on my [censored] list. 

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2009, 12:44:51 PM »
She definitely did NOT mean it for shock value.  She simply meant it, pure and simple.  Like her/don't like her.... that's up to you.  I just want everyone here to know what she BELIEVES about Judaism.  Take it/leave it; believe it/don't believe -- that's up to you.  I used to like her, until I heard her speak those vile words.  Anyone -- I don't care who it is -- says vile things like that about Judaism -- they go straight on my drek list. 

As a religious Jew, I can tell you I see no offense in that statement, just honesty.

The fact of the matter is that if you are a follower of a religion, of course you think other religions are all wrong.  If you didn't, you would convert to those religions.

Her saying that is as offensive as me stating that I don' think Jesus was the Messiah.  Some may be offended by that, but that is my religion, and that is what I believe.  Much like Coulter's religion is Christianity, and that is what she believes.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2009, 05:47:49 PM »
Listen to what this schizophrenic has to say.

Wow, where is he getting his information? His history is slanted and distorted. I think he needs to do better research before he makes such rantings.