Author Topic: Self-Hating Jew Michael Weener Bashes Israel and Defends the Pope  (Read 7075 times)

Moshe92

Listen to what this schizophrenic has to say.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Self-Hating Jew Michael Weener Bashes Israel and Defends the Pope
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 12:11:34 PM »
What did the Pope do now?

The Jew-hater gnome:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 12:16:15 PM »
What did the Pope do now?

The Jew-hater gnome:

:laugh:

This puppet pope rat-singer

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 12:16:54 PM »
Michael Faggot needs to go back to that San Fran bathhouse he met his life-partner Allen Ginsberg in.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 12:55:47 PM »
He self titles himself a wise elder, and yet the arguments he uses to make his point are super lame.

What a lowlife scum that animal is.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2009, 05:17:47 PM »
Explain your post.

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 05:25:07 PM »
Explain your post.

Are you talking to me or to Zelhar?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 05:52:49 PM »

You started the thread so explain how you came to your conclusion.
Why do you think he was banned from Britain?

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 06:02:21 PM »

You started the thread so explain how you came to your conclusion.
Why do you think he was banned from Britain?

What conclusion are you talking about?

I think he and Mike Guzofsky were banned from Britain because the British government officials wanted to be politically correct so they decided to throw two Jewish names on their list. I don't think they even really know who Michael Savage and Mike Guzofsky are. They were just throwing names on a list to be politically correct.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 06:15:55 PM »
Well Michael Wiener is indeed a sick man. Sometimes he seems pro Israel and at other times he bashes the jewish state. He is a confused meshugana.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 06:43:58 PM »
Does he have the sources to back up his argument?  Because I think what he was saying isn't true. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 08:02:43 PM »
Well Michael Wiener is indeed a sick man. Sometimes he seems pro Israel and at other times he bashes the jewish state. He is a confused meshugana.
Did you know that he is a faggot who used to be intimately involved with the self-hating kapo hippie Allen Ginsberg (ys"vz)?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 08:04:10 PM »
Savage hit the wrong people.  Israel is where most of the survivors of the holocaust ARE.
American LEFTIST Jews USE the Holocaust-----BIGTIME.  Remember, they didnt do much of anything but stay SILENT during the Shoah.  Now they use the word TOLERANCE to condone sin and abominations, THAT is leftist Jews for ya-satanic.

So, he is wrong on this.  Catholics, (not the LITTLE Catholics) but the LEADERS bowed to Hitler instead of standing up to him. Maybe Savage does not surf the net enough:  http://alamoministries.com/content/english/Antichrist/nazigallery/photogallery.html

But-- Savage is the ONLY one in America that is standing up now to this ruling est. Beck is NOT as strong as Savage.
 He got banned in UK for standing up to Islam, and now is labeled a terrorist over there.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2009, 09:05:15 AM »
Did you know that he is a faggot who used to be intimately involved with the self-hating kapo hippie Allen Ginsberg (ys"vz)?
Are you serious ? I thought this was a fictional dramatization of yours.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2009, 01:37:05 PM »
בס"ד
בס"ד
Who's that swiney faced poodle?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2009, 02:16:06 PM »
בס"ד
בס"ד
Who's that swiney faced poodle?
Joseph Ratzinger, the Pope.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 02:22:16 PM »
בס"ד
I meant Michael Weener. Who the *** is he?

Moshe92

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 03:21:06 PM »
בס"ד
I meant Michael Weener. Who the *** is he?

Michael Weiner. He's a radio host. His name on the radio is Michael Savage. His show is sometimes very good, but he is also sometimes very inconsistent and unstable.

Moshe92

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 03:35:30 PM »
Are you serious ? I thought this was a fictional dramatization of yours.

Serb Avenger is not exaggerating. Read the first several sentences of the section "shift in philosophy."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Savage_(commentator)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2009, 04:15:43 PM »
בס"ד
Doesn't he have the same views JTF has on the Islamic threat?

Moshe92

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2009, 04:34:23 PM »
בס"ד
Doesn't he have the same views JTF has on the Islamic threat?

He has some of our views, but he still says that there are Arab and Muslim moderates and that he wouldn't have any problem in theory with a "Palestinian" state.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2009, 04:44:26 PM »
I'm going to get in trouble for this, but I have to say what I know to be true.

My mother is an Italian Jew, and she lived during the Second World War. She often told me as a child that Pope Pius XII did a lot to rescue Italian Jews, but that he did not PUBLICLY denounce the Nazi genocide of the Jews because he knew they would step up their killing of Jews (and go after Catholics more as well) if he did so. Because of this, he preferred to work behind the scenes. It is similar to the reason why Obama is not speaking out against the vote situation in Iran...because the last time American officials spoke out regarding events like this in Iran, the government took it out even more on the protesters.

She also had told me that Jewish leaders of that time spoke up in support of the Pope after the war, including Golda Meir and Albert Einstein. They would not have done this if he had, in fact, helped the Nazis or done nothing. On a personal level, in the 1970s I spent a lot of time in NYC staying with a friend, and during my time there I met a then-elderly Austrian Jewish woman who was helped to escape over the Alps from the Nazis. She was hidden in Catholic nunneries before making her way to the USA. I remember her having warm words for Pope Pius XII also.

There is a movie I saw in the 1970s, based on a true story, written by an Italian Jew named Alexander Ramati, called THE ASSISI UNDERGROUND. This movie details the rescue of Italian Jews in Assisi, Italy by Catholic monks and nuns.

I would also recommend these books for anyone wanting to know the true story of the wartime situation, including info on Pope Pius XII:

"Yours Is A Precious Witness"--Memoirs of Jews and Catholics in Wartime Italy by Margherita Marchione, c 1997, Paulist Press

"The Italians and the Holocaust" by Susan Zucotti (an Italian Jew), c 1987, Basic Books

"The Jews in Fascist Italy"--a history, by Renzo De Felice, c 2001, Enigma Books

I know this isn't what some of you would want to hear, but I can only tell what my own personal experience is with Italian Jews and other Jews who did personally live through that time in history. I'm old enough, thankfully, to have known them.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 04:53:58 PM by JewishAmericanPatriot »
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2009, 05:10:24 PM »
The pig Michael Faggot accused Israel of committing "war crimes" in Lebanon until his outraged listeners complained. To save his ratings, he then said that Israel shouldn't leave one Lebanese standing. And don't forget about how he supported Obama last election because he hates Sarah Palin so much.

This faggot slime is absolutely beyond forgiveness.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2009, 05:14:41 PM »
I'm going to get in trouble for this, but I have to say what I know to be true.

My mother is an Italian Jew, and she lived during the Second World War. She often told me as a child that Pope Pius XII did a lot to rescue Italian Jews, but that he did not PUBLICLY denounce the Nazi genocide of the Jews because he knew they would step up their killing of Jews (and go after Catholics more as well) if he did so. Because of this, he preferred to work behind the scenes. It is similar to the reason why Obama is not speaking out against the vote situation in Iran...because the last time American officials spoke out regarding events like this in Iran, the government took it out even more on the protesters.

She also had told me that Jewish leaders of that time spoke up in support of the Pope after the war, including Golda Meir and Albert Einstein. They would not have done this if he had, in fact, helped the Nazis or done nothing. On a personal level, in the 1970s I spent a lot of time in NYC staying with a friend, and during my time there I met a then-elderly Austrian Jewish woman who was helped to escape over the Alps from the Nazis. She was hidden in Catholic nunneries before making her way to the USA. I remember her having warm words for Pope Pius XII also.

There is a movie I saw in the 1970s, based on a true story, written by an Italian Jew named Alexander Ramati, called THE ASSISI UNDERGROUND. This movie details the rescue of Italian Jews in Assisi, Italy by Catholic monks and nuns.

I would also recommend these books for anyone wanting to know the true story of the wartime situation, including info on Pope Pius XII:

"Yours Is A Precious Witness"--Memoirs of Jews and Catholics in Wartime Italy by Margherita Marchione, c 1997, Paulist Press

"The Italians and the Holocaust" by Susan Zucotti (an Italian Jew), c 1987, Basic Books

"The Jews in Fascist Italy"--a history, by Renzo De Felice, c 2001, Enigma Books

I know this isn't what some of you would want to hear, but I can only tell what my own personal experience is with Italian Jews and other Jews who did personally live through that time in history. I'm old enough, thankfully, to have known them.

If this is so then why didn't the Church ex-communicate Hitler and the other Nazis after they died... These Nazis are still considered xtians in good standing in their church...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2009, 05:24:57 PM »
In the Catholic religion (maybe a Catholic can correct me if this has changed), a person who commits certain exceptionally heinous sins is excommunicated latae sententiae, which means, automatically.

I know this is true with women who have abortions, and those doctors who perform them (if they are Catholic); I'd think it would be true for someone like Hitler too.

Maybe they felt Hitler also excommunicated himself when he rejected the Catholic religion (I remember reading an account where he spit a communion wafer out in protest of the church)...and I have a book which documents his plans (along with Himmler) to create a new Odinic religion for the German people, one modeled on Christian rituals but devoid of Christianity (which Hitler felt was a "Jewish plot" to weaken "Aryan" people by teaching them to forgive their enemies and so on.)
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com