Author Topic: 13 yr old Hindu girl talks tough, better than Indian politicians  (Read 7877 times)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: 13 yr old Hindu girl talks tough, better than Indian politicians
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 01:38:37 PM »
Yes, it is! Since children have another way of seeing the truth. Okay, if it isn't brainwashed little quranimal idiots from Gaza...

Hyades,

So, very true.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2009, 02:08:57 PM »
the video is most viewed of the week and top rated for the month too. The Indo-Pak war has already started with 251+ comments :o

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2009, 02:34:14 PM »
HinduZionist, I think your Hindu friends who sent you those messages have a point. Does she even realize she is advocating nuclear war? Can a 13 year old girl really grasp the consequences of this? One thing is for sure, she is passionate about her people and clearly loves her people. God bless her for it. But she needs to be shown a rational not fringe approach.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2009, 02:50:44 PM »
Now with nukes in the possession of muslamics, it is only their prerogative to advocate and threaten about the nuclear war. Indians can advocate only about a nuclear defense shield and an effective retaliatory second strike.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2009, 03:12:29 PM »
I think there is a valid point that age 13 is too young to start politics. I think people take longer time to mature emotionally. Even if at this age they may be already with very capable intellectual skills, I don't think any person has nearly formed his views of the world by age 13.
I agree. Two wrongs do not make a right. If the Pakis do the same, so what?

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2009, 03:29:07 PM »
I think there is a valid point that age 13 is too young to start politics. I think people take longer time to mature emotionally. Even if at this age they may be already with very capable intellectual skills, I don't think any person has nearly formed his views of the world by age 13.

What Pakis want to do to Jews and Israel should exactly be done unto them.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2009, 04:22:15 PM »
Agreed. But if the Muslims choose to indoctrinate children, should non-Muslims follow suit?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2009, 04:49:57 PM »
Agreed. But if the Muslims choose to indoctrinate children, should non-Muslims follow suit?

Muslamics have already indoctrinated hundreds of their children into inhuman explosives. None else could repeat that feat.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2009, 04:57:00 PM »

Muslamics have already indoctrinated hundreds of their children into inhuman explosives. None else could repeat that feat.
They blow up so quickly..

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 11:04:12 AM »

Non Muslims should learn the truth and learn to fight back and defend themselves without anyone persecuting for doing it.  If someone hits my child, my advice would be to him back...not walk away and tell on him.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2009, 05:16:00 PM »

Non Muslims should learn the truth and learn to fight back and defend themselves without anyone persecuting for doing it.  If someone hits my child, my advice would be to him back...not walk away and tell on him.

Yes, this is right. It is very good for a child's self-assurance, like it is for those of adults like us. Even if you loose, you have not lost your feeling of self-worth.
 :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2009, 03:39:50 AM »
I do not recall anyone advocating the Christian doctrine of turning the other cheek. If I have read correctly, which perhaps I haven't, it is just a question of whether a 13 year old is sufficiently mature to be advocating nuclear war, and whether her country's cause is promoted by this.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2009, 04:02:06 AM »
When dealing with muslamics, normal theological and human methods generally fail miserably. They don't yield even a micron under normal pressures and temperatures.
:camel:   :nuke:

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2009, 03:57:07 PM »
I wish more Israelis and Indians spoke like this.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2009, 05:16:11 PM »

Yes, this is right. It is very good for a child's self-assurance, like it is for those of adults like us. Even if you loose, you have not lost your feeling of self-worth.
 :)

Unfortunately I wasn't raised with that and kids bothered me all the time...Now that I"m 32 years old and found JTF, there is a sense of empowerment against black and muslim bullies out there.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2009, 07:52:57 AM »
Is she advocating a nuclear war?

She advocates eliminating Islamic terrorist Pakistan if they start a war with India or resort to nuclear terrorism anywhere in the world. Al Qaeda and the Taliban have already threatened this year to seize Paki nuclear weapons and waga a nuclear Jihad. The girl is just warning Pakistan that if they start a nuclear Jihad anywhere then India will END it!

You have a problem with this self-righteous 'Rubystars'? Im getting quite sick and tired of reading your constant attacks against Hindus! This isnt the StørmFrønt website.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 08:01:59 AM by Rightist2 »

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2009, 07:57:15 AM »
I wish more Israelis and Indians spoke like this.

Too right! Muslims have no problem threatening our countries with attack, but if we warn them of retaliation then all of a sudden WE become the bad guys. How can that be fair???

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2009, 07:35:27 PM »
this needs to stay bumped.

Such an amazing young woman!
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2009, 07:48:44 PM »
You have a problem with this self-righteous 'Rubystars'? Im getting quite sick and tired of reading your constant attacks against Hindus! This isnt the StørmFrønt website.

They shouldn't murder Christians.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2009, 03:26:39 AM »

None of them should support Muslamics and Eurocommunist separatism, insurgencies and conversions.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2009, 08:28:31 AM »

None of them should support Muslamics and Eurocommunist separatism, insurgencies and conversions.

I will always be against those persecuting Christians around the world no matter what.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2009, 08:55:09 AM »

I will always be against those persecuting Christians around the world no matter what.

So Christian missionaries should have free rein and nobody should be allowed to react to them? That sounds pretty naive.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2009, 12:48:11 PM »

http://www.compassdirect.org/en/display.php?page=news&idelement=4141&lang=en&length=short&backpage=archives&critere=jews&countryname=&rowcur=0

so you will not support those Orthodox Jews.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2009, 01:25:28 PM »
I know how strongly Jews feel about people trying to assimilate them and I respect that boundary. I will not discuss Messianics on this board because it is such a sensitive topic.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2009, 02:06:08 PM »
I know how strongly Jews feel about people trying to assimilate them and I respect that boundary. I will not discuss Messianics on this board because it is such a sensitive topic.

Everyone feels strongly about 'Christian' Marxists and their classwar nonsense trying to assimilate the whole world into one Globalist culture.