Author Topic: 13 yr old Hindu girl talks tough, better than Indian politicians  (Read 7876 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Subtitle: English

We need more youngsters like this, Hope Israel too have such brave girls who can talk against Palestenians!

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: 13 yr old Hindu girl talks tough, better than Indian politicians
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 02:50:01 AM »
Great video!  She is so bold and correct.  It's amazing how gifted she is for words and how clearly she understands the nature of the threat.

The only thing I would caution is that egging on the use of nuclear weapons will lead to disaster on a Biblical scale.  I also believe that the use of small scale tactical nuclear weapons by Pakistan is inevitable. 

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 03:17:57 AM »
Excellent Video and the speech. I also agree that the selection of words and sentences are very impressive.

As Pakistan is already the Biblical Papistan666, so anything with this 666 has to happen only on the Biblical scale. Not an iota of the things can be avoided, whatever they are. 666 can be expected to switch on the events and then get completely obliterated.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 06:49:48 AM »
Is she advocating a nuclear war?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 10:13:32 AM »
She's beautiful

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 10:23:31 AM »
Amazing Brave young lady and she is only 13!

This young lady is well aware of how muslims are ruining her Country and she, like the rest of us is clearly angry and with good reason!

Shalom - Dox

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 10:36:29 AM »
Is she advocating a nuclear war?

I feel that she must be advocating a nuclear defense shield and an effective retaliatory second strike.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 10:41:01 AM »
Now if only more Israeli Jews thought and spoke like her.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 10:57:26 AM »
Now if only more Israeli Jews thought and spoke like her.

G_d bless Israel.  :israel:

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2009, 11:08:56 AM »
It looks like the inevitable clash between Islam and the world may indeed come to pass.  Push will have to come to shove.

I don't think any Muslim country has seen total war like that waged on Germany and Japan in the Second World War.  Bin Laden and all the muslim zealots think they can win.  If it comes down to total war, there will be none spared. 

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2009, 11:20:46 AM »
What a girl! She and youth like her is the hope for cleaning up India of muslime filth! We need more beautiful and righteous youth like her.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2009, 11:26:06 AM »
Excellent Video and the speech. I also agree that the selection of words and sentences are very impressive.

As Pakistan is already the Biblical Papistan666, so anything with this 666 has to happen only on the Biblical scale. Not an iota of the things can be avoided, whatever they are. 666 can be expected to switch on the events and then get completely obliterated.

What is all this 666 stuff about? This is not a part of Jewish belief. If you think this is the war of Gog & Magog then just say so...

http://ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/277/Q1/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2009, 02:07:17 PM »

What is all this 666 stuff about? This is not a part of Jewish belief. If you think this is the war of Gog & Magog then just say so...

http://ohr.edu/ask_db/ask_main.php/277/Q1/

The way I am using it is certainly not from Jewish references, but I am very sure that it is absolutely not being used here against the Jewish as well. It is an unpopular satanic item and the story never starts without it, so it is well known and easily recognizable only in this form and none other.

There are varying opinions on all sides but the essence is similar and in my humble opinion I think that the Red Dragon starts the war in league with Gog & Magog after one thousand years from now. Presently the 666 and False Prophet are going to do the same in league with the Red Dragon and Supreme peak materialistic powers.

Anyhow these being considered as controversial matters of gray zone, I do not wish to discuss them in details on these sacred forums.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2009, 04:00:35 PM »
I think that the Muslims have overstreched the bow. The people of all non Muslim nations have enough of their jihad and their crimes. Let us not have pitty with them, because if they see a wall of concrete if they scream, perhaps they will change. Otherwise the Muslims will never weak up and reflect their behaviour.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2009, 04:17:44 PM »
WOW! This was a great powerful speech! Great. And I am glad to see that Islam is sowing more and more hatred against it around the globe!  :dance:

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 03:17:10 AM »
thank you everyone :)

however i have received a few messages from hindu nationalists themself for me to remove the video, like..

----------
"Please remove this video , or the liberal psuedo secular groups will use it to tarnish hindus"

"I am sure that almost everyone who listened to her speech would have loved it. We all love that young child. However, I would like to be candid in my observation. She is a child. She has not even entered her adolescence. She should be allowed to live her childhood, adolescence, young adulthood and her youth, before she is introduced to such a hate campaign. What would be your response if a young Pakistani boy of that age made such a speech and uploaded on the YouTube? I would be shocked as I am shocked listening to this. Some years ago a young elementary school student was speaking out fundamentalist Christian campaign in his school premises and in market places. It really shocked the onlookers. Children screamed. That matter even went to Court. However I don’t hear that kind of campaign by children any more. Parents should not encourage children to act like adults; that too like fundamentalist adults. A mixed dose of religion, patriotism and hate during the growth and development stage of an individual will have harmful effect in that child’s future. It will work as steroid works in the physical development of a young athlete. I hope people who uploaded it in the YouTube would take it out"

"Parents of this child should be kicked!
Children of this age should be guided properly.
She has shown Kshatriya characteristics. But without guidance from a realised mind, it will not be productive. "

"It is shocking. She has not even entered her adolescence. One does not speak with such impunity wearing that holy rob and with the Vaishnava sign on ones forehead."
-----
i'm actually confused now, if posting this video was a good idea.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 03:28:51 AM »
thank you everyone :)

however i have received a few messages from hindu nationalists themself for me to remove the video, like..

----------
"Please remove this video , or the liberal psuedo secular groups will use it to tarnish hindus"

"I am sure that almost everyone who listened to her speech would have loved it. We all love that young child. However, I would like to be candid in my observation. She is a child. She has not even entered her adolescence. She should be allowed to live her childhood, adolescence, young adulthood and her youth, before she is introduced to such a hate campaign. What would be your response if a young Pakistani boy of that age made such a speech and uploaded on the YouTube? I would be shocked as I am shocked listening to this. Some years ago a young elementary school student was speaking out fundamentalist Christian campaign in his school premises and in market places. It really shocked the onlookers. Children screamed. That matter even went to Court. However I don’t hear that kind of campaign by children any more. Parents should not encourage children to act like adults; that too like fundamentalist adults. A mixed dose of religion, patriotism and hate during the growth and development stage of an individual will have harmful effect in that child’s future. It will work as steroid works in the physical development of a young athlete. I hope people who uploaded it in the YouTube would take it out"

"Parents of this child should be kicked!
Children of this age should be guided properly.
She has shown Kshatriya characteristics. But without guidance from a realised mind, it will not be productive. "

"It is shocking. She has not even entered her adolescence. One does not speak with such impunity wearing that holy rob and with the Vaishnava sign on ones forehead."
-----
i'm actually confused now, if posting this video was a good idea.

They forget that to finish the evil age, the sages themselves may have to turn out with all kinds of weapons in their hands and with all kinds of switches at their fingertips.   

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 06:01:16 AM »
I think there is a valid point that age 13 is too young to start politics. I think people take longer time to mature emotionally. Even if at this age they may be already with very capable intellectual skills, I don't think any person has nearly formed his views of the world by age 13.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 10:27:36 AM »
i agree with your point Zelhar, but the question is why should it be removed from Youtube. She is not threatening any one. Didn't youtube users see Palestinian Kids carrying guns and threatening Israel ?. She is not even a Kid and she out of love for her Dharma is speaking truth . The truth may be hurting but that is the truth. Don't understand why some hindu nationalists have become scared and shaken when they see this kind of Videos ?. She is speaking about what Pakistan is doing and what Mullahs are doing openly. There is nothing much objectionable in the video.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2009, 10:44:57 AM »
I don't think that there is wrong in the context of the speech itself, so IMO there is no reason to remove the video. Because I know so little about the Hindu tradition I can't tell what exactly bothers Hindu nationals with the video. Maybe they think it is improper that a child (or a student) would speak out in a way that is reserved to the elders.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 10:52:30 AM »
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the video, and it should not be removed.

If people take issue with the fact that this girl is so mature and intelligent in her insight, that is their problem.  To say that someone cannot form a proper view of the world at that age is ridiculous.  Yes, the average 13 year old may not be able to do that, but this girl is obviously special, and it should not matter how young she is in years, because her wisdom is like that of a wise elder.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 11:15:41 AM »
If she understands it innately, then she can be somewhat a child prodigy. Anyhow her trend can not be compared to that of the Muslamic kids.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2009, 12:21:04 PM »
We have a good proverb here in Germany which is soooo true: "Kindermund tut Wahrheit kund!" That means "The children's mouth tells the truth!" In this case she is just being honest. Something that should serve as an example for many adult apologists and false liberals.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2009, 12:30:38 PM »
Hyades,

There is a similar saying in English to the German one that you posted.
It is "from the mouth of babes".

And, isn't it interesting that it rings so very true in either language.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 12:35:02 PM »
Yes, it is! Since children have another way of seeing the truth. Okay, if it isn't brainwashed little quranimal idiots from Gaza...