Author Topic: 13 yr old Hindu girl talks tough, better than Indian politicians  (Read 7874 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 13 yr old Hindu girl talks tough, better than Indian politicians
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2009, 03:40:43 PM »
Imagine, once Bangladesh broke away from Papistan666, all the Hristian Eurocommunist sponsored insurgencies and secessionist movements in the neighborhoods came to a grinding halt. Now they are as good as all others.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2009, 03:47:19 PM »
Imagine, once Bangladesh broke away from Papistan666, all the Hristian Eurocommunist sponsored insurgencies and secessionist movements in the neighborhoods came to a grinding halt. Now they are as good as all others.

What is the reason you call it Papistan666? Is there a reason for it? I don't get it... Why not Hamas666, or Hizbollah666, or Iran666? Is there something intrinsic about Pakistan which makes it 666?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2009, 04:02:40 PM »

What is the reason you call it Papistan666? Is there a reason for it? I don't get it... Why not Hamas666, or Hizbollah666, or Iran666? Is there something intrinsic about Pakistan which makes it 666?

Respected Muman:

I have tried to explain this to you in some earlier thread in few possible words, but perhaps you could not read it. Anyhow the story does not start without Papistan intrinsically being the 666, so Hamas or Hizbollah or Iran automatically  become the disciples of 666 and the False Prophet.

This is not exactly Jewish, so I can not go in to further details on these sacred forums, but I assure you and to all concerned that to the best of my knowledge this is absolutely not against the Jewish, rather who knows it may be favorable as well.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2009, 07:11:28 PM »

Respected Muman:

I have tried to explain this to you in some earlier thread in few possible words, but perhaps you could not read it. Anyhow the story does not start without Papistan intrinsically being the 666, so Hamas or Hizbollah or Iran automatically  become the disciples of 666 and the False Prophet.

This is not exactly Jewish, so I can not go in to further details on these sacred forums, but I assure you and to all concerned that to the best of my knowledge this is absolutely not against the Jewish, rather who knows it may be favorable as well.   

Ok, so it is not something about Pakistan having some numerical equivalent or something.... I was just wondering... Thank you...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2009, 03:12:02 AM »

Respected Muman:

Ok, so it is not something about Pakistan having some numerical equivalent or something.... I was just wondering... Thank you...

Sorry to say but Papistan alone has exact 666 connections. Papistan the evil captured sacred Hastinapur for exact 666 years i.e. from 1191 AD to 1857 AD.