Author Topic: I am a Muslim  (Read 16020 times)

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Re: I am a Muslim
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2009, 11:49:20 PM »
I have some questions for you. Why is that the majority of Muslims in the world resort to violence when trying to solve something? Why do they commit some of the most barbaric crimes such as torture and beheadings with pleasure while citing verses from the Koran? We never hear about these kinds of barbaric acts being commited by Jews or Christians. Why do Muslims become suicide bombers and why do they enjoy terrorizing people who are of different religions? Why are they intolerant of other religions?

If you were an objective observant and you observed these kinds of acts being commited on a constant basis by a single group of people, wouldn't you say there is something wrong with this group of people and the religion or its teachings, which they profess to follow? Wouldn't you say that there is something clearly wrong with this religion if it intices people to act and behave in these ways?

Offline Peace.Tranquility.Calm

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2009, 11:49:41 PM »
I think you are exagerating that there were death threats. I have said very strongly that I am against Islam because it has risen against me and my people. Islam worked with Hitler to exterminate Jews in WWII and now the Islamists are trying to kill me.

I dont know you personally and maybe you are honest... But I don't have the trust to believe you.

According to the Jewish belief the age of prophecy ended 700 years before Mohamud. He was no prophet..

Actually I've gotten death threats in the chat room. I actually don't care that you're against Islam. Islam did not and would never do such a thing. Maybe some crazed Muslims did but if you could recall, the Albanian Muslims saved the lives of many of your brothers and sisters. Go out and you will see that a majority of the Muslims are against these Islamists. They do not represent our religion. Like I said before, a majority of the prophets were called false such as Zechariah and what did the Jews do? They killed him.
Put your trust in Allah if you are believers indeed! [5:23]

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2009, 11:50:03 PM »
It was never the Arabs land to begin with. The land was conquered by the Romans, conquered by the Spanish, and there never in history was a Palestinian nation, and there is no such thing as a Palestinian... You do know that Palestinian was what Jews were called until we were able to set up a state. You do know that the arabs were offered quite a lot of land, and Jordan which is where all the arabs were supposed to go... And all the Jews in the surrounding lands were expelled so that they could be conveniently killed in the 1948 war of Statehood when the arabs rose against the Jewish state. And it was a modern miracle that they won that fight, because the british were on the sides of the arabs, those bastards.

You do not know history if you believe the propaganda of Hamas and Hezbollah...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2009, 11:51:36 PM »
I think you are exagerating that there were death threats. I have said very strongly that I am against Islam because it has risen against me and my people. Islam worked with Hitler to exterminate Jews in WWII and now the Islamists are trying to kill me.

I dont know you personally and maybe you are honest... But I don't have the trust to believe you.

According to the Jewish belief the age of prophecy ended 700 years before Mohamud. He was no prophet..

Actually I've gotten death threats in the chat room. I actually don't care that you're against Islam. Islam did not and would never do such a thing. Maybe some crazed Muslims did but if you could recall, the Albanian Muslims saved the lives of many of your brothers and sisters. Go out and you will see that a majority of the Muslims are against these Islamists. They do not represent our religion. Like I said before, a majority of the prophets were called false such as Zechariah and what did the Jews do? They killed him.

I do know my history and my prophets, as I reminded you that I study 3 hours a day... I do not need your twisted understanding of Jewish history and our relationship to Hashem. Your understanding of King David must be twisted as well. I do not expect a non-Jew to understand these topics.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Gentile

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2009, 11:52:10 PM »
I smell a nazi.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2009, 11:53:24 PM »

Moslems can never respond to these facts

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2009, 11:56:24 PM »
You will never get any straight answers from muslims. All they respond with is excuses and lies.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2009, 11:56:37 PM »
Serbian Canadian

It's not a majority of Muslims who resort to violence, it's the minority. You only see part of the population. Islam is all about worshiping the one God and follow his Messenger. It has nothing to do with terrorists and suicides. I am not going to claim that you guys don't understand the Qur'an because my own Muslim brothers and sisters do not understand it themselves. They twist Allah's words to benefit them and their punishment will be in the after life. It is absurd to say that the religion teaches it because then that would make us all disbelievers. The problem is this small group of Muslims.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2009, 11:58:16 PM »
Serbian Canadian

It's not a majority of Muslims who resort to violence, it's the minority. You only see part of the population. Islam is all about worshiping the one G-d and follow his Messenger. It has nothing to do with terrorists and suicides. I am not going to claim that you guys don't understand the Qur'an because my own Muslim brothers and sisters do not understand it themselves. They twist Allah's words to benefit them and their punishment will be in the after life. It is absurd to say that the religion teaches it because then that would make us all disbelievers. The problem is this small group of Muslims.

All muslims I met were violent "people". You don't belong to JTF.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2009, 11:59:05 PM »
Serbian Canadian

It's not a majority of Muslims who resort to violence, it's the minority. You only see part of the population. Islam is all about worshiping the one G-d and follow his Messenger. It has nothing to do with terrorists and suicides. I am not going to claim that you guys don't understand the Qur'an because my own Muslim brothers and sisters do not understand it themselves. They twist Allah's words to benefit them and their punishment will be in the after life. It is absurd to say that the religion teaches it because then that would make us all disbelievers. The problem is this small group of Muslims.

Why are there so many imams caught on tape saying some of the most racist and anti-semitic things. Every Friday in mosque they continue the hatred. This is the face of islam.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2009, 11:59:35 PM »
Serbian Canadian

When did "Palestinians" own that land?  It belonged to the turks before the british and then the Romans before them. The British gave A LOT of land to the Arabs. Arabs have plenty of places to go.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2009, 11:59:39 PM »
Serbian Canadian

Oh it's the guy who told me how much Muslims he killed.
I can tell you've met 0 Muslims in your life.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2009, 12:01:10 AM »
Serbian Canadian

PZ,

No, not all muslims are violent. I will speak truth when I say that in my workplace I work with several Muslims, and Christians, and Hindus, and Buddhists, and we all get along... But we don't discuss politics {except with my Israeli friend}.

PS: I am openly a very religious Jew because of my tzittzits and kippah... I have never heard a comment from the Muslims I work with and they don't wear turbins or any outward sign of their religion.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2009, 12:01:23 AM »
Serbian Canadian

Oh it's the guy who told me how much Muslims he killed.
I can tell you've met 0 Muslims in your life.

In my real life I met 2 muslims. But on the internet and on international forums I met much. And I have reasons for the hate. 9/11 is only one reason. Put me a favor. Kill yourself and go to hell. We don't need you.

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2009, 12:02:46 AM »
Serbian Canadian

PZ,

No, not all muslims are violent. I will speak truth when I say that in my workplace I work with several Muslims, and Christians, and Hindus, and Buddhists, and we all get along...

Those were all violent brother. There was a large forum called "The Vote Nation" and muslims discussed "Jihad" against Jews and against Christians...they also wrote that they want to see "Jewish blood"...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2009, 12:03:59 AM »
Serbian Canadian

PZ,

No, not all muslims are violent. I will speak truth when I say that in my workplace I work with several Muslims, and Christians, and Hindus, and Buddhists, and we all get along...

Those were all violent brother. There was a large forum called "The Vote Nation" and muslims discussed "Jihad" against Jews and against Christians...they also wrote that they want to see "Jewish blood"...

I don't know what Muslims you are talking about... I thought you were talking about all of them... Maybe I misunderstood and you meant the 2 which you know...

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2009, 12:05:41 AM »
Serbian Canadian

PZ,

I don't know what Muslims you are talking about... I thought you were talking about all of them... Maybe I misunderstood and you meant the 2 which you know...

I'm sure that all are violent. But all I have met were aggressive and fanatic nazis. By the way I met much on the internet. There wasn't except. 99% of them hate us, and if they had nukes, they would use it against Israel.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2009, 12:16:36 AM »
One thing that sickens me the most is that they are not prosecuted. 

How unbelievably stupid do you think we are, camelbanger?

Tell me about Amir Popper!

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2009, 12:20:54 AM »
It's not a majority of Muslims who resort to violence, it's the minority.

When you compare the amount of violence to the number of Muslims in the world (approx. 1.5 billion) that may be true. But this kind of behavior is prevalent in Muslim countries and Muslim populated areas.

They twist Allah's words to benefit them and their punishment will be in the after life.

So your fellows in Afghanistan, Somalia, Algeria, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Indonesia, Sudan, Kosovo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Lebanon, West Bank, Gaza, Russia, ect... have all twisted the words of Allah? We're not talking about a small minority of Muslims here. The true face of Islam has shown itself. There is something wrong with your religion. I know it isn't easy to admit it because we are all brought up and raised to obey and adhere to our religion and culture. You may be a decent person at heart but I think you are misguided and blinded by your religion.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2009, 01:07:47 AM »
is this some joke?
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2009, 01:55:17 AM »
kufu turned into martin that turned into muslim. Anyone see a pattern here?

Shalom - Dox

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2009, 06:06:04 AM »
I get a laugh out of these koranimals.

Even the most 'peaceful' ones insist that the Jews stole their land.

Even the most 'peaceful' of them insist on drawing some sort of moral equivalency between Israel's acts of self-defense and the never ending murder, mayhem, terrorism, and barbarity that Islam is undeniably responsible for worldwide.

If it were up to me, I'd ban any koranimal (or anyone sympathetic to the koranimals) from JTF immediately. No debate. No reason necessary. You're a muslim or support the islamic agenda ? That's reason enough.

Muslims should be as welcome here as 'infidels' are in Mecca.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2009, 06:55:11 AM »
I have seen and spoken to lots of Muslims personally in my life.

One thing I noticed for shure. They see themselve as people that are born to gouvern over non Muslims. They want to be the boss and Quran and Sunnah teach this believe.

But all failed to archieve something in real life. So there is a gap between their self-picture and of the reality.

All Muslims I met had an aggressive attitude. The more they followed Islam and believed in it's teachings the more aggressive was the attitude.

We can't live together, so we at JTF propose the transfer of the Muslim miniority in western countries & Israel to Islamic states.

I think this is the best solution for all.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2009, 07:08:12 AM »
This is my opinion. One should not talk to muslims. Ever. No talks, no negotiations. Ignore them as if they don't exist. If they threaten or attack you, deal with them accordingly. If you talk to them, you accord them too much respect. You put them on the same level as yourself. You expend your energy in vain. In fact, you give your energy to them, because they are energy vampires and feed on your energy. Remember: evil is depleted of creative power. All creativity comes from G-d, and the good are creative because they are with G-d. Those on the side of evil has no creativity and own energy, so they need to get it from the good side by getting a rise out of them. While you are getting angry and responding to this vile creature in all earnestness, this evile energy vampire from the dark side is getting a feast at your expense. This is why the correct response is not to feed the trolls. Ignore him. NO DIALOGS BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL ARE POSSIBLE. Better yet: ban him. Moderators, you don't need an "excuse." This creep needs to go away, to crawl back underground into his evil dominion of darkness. :P >:( :laugh:

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2009, 07:11:04 AM »
I have seen and spoken to lots of Muslims personally in my life.

One thing I noticed for shure. They see themselve as people that are born to gouvern over non Muslims. They want to be the boss and Quran and Sunnah teach this believe.

But all failed to archieve something in real life. So there is a gap between their self-picture and of the reality.

Ulli, your observation is very accurate. They are prisoners of their own imagination. To such extent that they really believe they won in 1973 Yom Kippur war and celebrate victory evrey year.

I also noticed that this "peaceful" Muslim referred only to the questions he liked to answer. Those that could get him in trouble he just passed by.

There is no point to debate with Muslims. They cannot do it rationally. They debate not to find the truth but to resound their propaganda cliches.

As opposed to the western worldview, the ability to lie to the counterpart and convince him (by any means possible) that the lie is a truth is highly valued in muslim society.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)