Author Topic: I need a little help  (Read 1873 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
I need a little help
« on: August 28, 2009, 02:04:27 PM »
Shalom,

I need a little help:

http://renault.hu/renault-valasztek/szemelyautok/uj-thalia/

The new Renault Thalia.
This car is 6630 euro in Hungary. How much expensive is this Renault in your country? I'm thinking to buy it. (Not sure, maybe I'll buy car in abroad, or later.)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I need a little help
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 02:18:38 PM »
Shalom,

I need a little help:

The new Renault Thalia.
This car is 6630 euro in Hungary. How much expensive is this Renault in your country? I'm thinking to buy it. (Not sure, maybe I'll buy car in abroad, or later.)
I don't think Renault sells cars here in America. I think the Last cars they sold here was back in the 1980's called the Renault Alliance sold by American Motors. It was a piece of garbage.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 02:43:31 PM »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 02:46:51 PM »
But what I posted is the newest.  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 02:50:28 PM »
"Shot back down again"  :'(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 03:00:34 PM »
It may be a great car in Europe but I don't think they have any plans to sell it here in America. Renault was not well accepted here in America. There is just to many other more popular brands to chose from.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 03:26:26 PM »
That big car?

I would buy an Audi or a Volkswagen. It's cheap and small. My first car will be an Audi or a Volkswagen.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 03:29:17 PM »
Shalom,

I need a little help:

The new Renault Thalia.
If money is an object, buy a used German or Japanese car. Don't buy this junk.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 03:32:00 PM »
Shalom,

I need a little help:

The new Renault Thalia.
If money is an object, buy a used German or Japanese car. Don't buy this junk.

Japanese car like Toyota or Honda? They are also very good! Modern and cheap.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 03:37:52 PM »
Any Japanese brand is very good. I like German cars, but if I were to get a Japanese car, I'd get something from Infinity/Nissan or Honda. Toyota is excellent. One thing with Japanese cars - the best reliabitliy. All my German cars, with the exception of my latest MB, were very, very problematic.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 03:41:20 PM »
Any Japanese brand is very good. I like German cars, but if I were to get a Japanese car, I'd get something from Infinity/Nissan or Honda. Toyota is excellent. One thing with Japanese cars - the best reliabitliy. All my German cars, with the exception of my latest MB, were very, very problematic.

Actually is "Made in Germany" very good quality.  :)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 04:42:12 PM »

Quality and reliability are quite different things. I always had German cars and am very biased towards them. I will probably continue to own German cars, but their reliability was not very good with the exception of my latest MB SUV.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 05:02:20 PM »

Quality and reliability are quite different things. I always had German cars and am very biased towards them. I will probably continue to own German cars, but their reliability was not very good with the exception of my latest MB SUV.

What about a BMW or Volkswagen?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 05:05:04 PM »
And about Ford? ;)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2009, 05:07:58 PM »
And about Ford? ;)

Ford is also a great car. I love American cars. But they need to much oil.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2009, 05:20:43 PM »
And about Ford? ;)

Here in America we call it gas. Doesn't Ford of Europe market smaller cars then they sell here in the States?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2009, 05:23:37 PM »
And about Ford? ;)

Here in America we call it gas. Doesn't Ford of Europe market smaller cars then they sell here in the States?

Oh ok. Yes they do. Like Ford Ka or Ford Escord (First car of my mom)  ;D

I think some of them are more modern than the old American cars which needs a lot gas. But in the US gas is not that expensive as here in Europe.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2009, 05:36:30 PM »
And about Ford? ;)

I think some of them are more modern than the old American cars which needs a lot gas. But in the US gas is not that expensive as here in Europe.
Yes the old American cars were big enough to put 2 or 3 of the small European cars inside. I learned to drive on one like this it was also my first car. Back then this was a mid size car.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2009, 05:39:56 PM »
And about Ford? ;)

Yes the old American cars were big enough to put 2 or 3 of the small European cars inside. I learned to drive on one like this it was also my first car. Back then this was a mid size car.

I love that car!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »
And about Ford? ;)

I love that car!
It was a great car I had it for years. My father bought it used in 1966 and passed it down to my mom and then me in 1976. I had it into the early 90's. I sold it to a poor family that used it for another 4 or 5 years. It was very quick for a sedan. Mine was brown. This one in the picture I found has the 413 engine which was even quicker then the one I had.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2009, 08:19:24 PM »

I used to be a faithful Bimmer fan - I've had E34 M5 and just recently sold my E39 M5 which I had for about 10 years. Both were the best sport sedans in the world and both were quite unreliable, particularly electronics and suspension components. I can't stand new BMWs ever since Chris Bangler took over design, so no Bimmers for me in the foreseeable future - they look ridiculous and fugly. I like MB designs but their cars are quite boring and uninvolving, from a driver standpoint. I love Audis - I had few, including Audi 90 and A6 and I'd love to own the new R8. I hope that my next car, once MB GL is paid out, will be R8 or Porsche 911 C4s.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2009, 05:50:27 AM »

I used to be a faithful Bimmer fan - I've had E34 M5 and just recently sold my E39 M5 which I had for about 10 years. Both were the best sport sedans in the world and both were quite unreliable, particularly electronics and suspension components. I can't stand new BMWs ever since Chris Bangler took over design, so no Bimmers for me in the foreseeable future - they look ridiculous and fugly. I like MB designs but their cars are quite boring and uninvolving, from a driver standpoint. I love Audis - I had few, including Audi 90 and A6 and I'd love to own the new R8. I hope that my next car, once MB GL is paid out, will be R8 or Porsche 911 C4s.

First of all I love BMW. I also like the new design. It looks great.
I don't know a lot about MB. But I know Americans like it. Audi is also one of the great German cars. Just awesome.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2009, 12:21:30 PM »

I don't know a lot about MB. But I know Americans like it. Audi is also one of the great German cars. Just awesome.

GK, are you saying that Germans don't like Mercedes Benz and prefer Bimmers and Audis? :laugh: As far as you liking of new BMW designs - the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but next time you look at one, please take of your sun glasses  ;D

Seriously, if I was single you would be my best club hopping buddy - we could go to clubs and never hit on the same girl! I'd be dating all the beautiful ones, and you, since you like current BMWs, will be dating all the traffic wardens and computer programmers!  ;D Ok, I am just kidding! Bimmers are great cars, if you like their current design, you will truly enjoy owning one.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2009, 12:31:55 PM »

GK, are you saying that Germans don't like Mercedes Benz and prefer Bimmers and Audis? :laugh: As far as you liking of new BMW designs - the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but next time you look at one, please take of your sun glasses  ;D

Seriously, if I was single you would be my best club hopping buddy - we could go to clubs and never hit on the same girl! I'd be dating all the beautiful ones, and you, since you like current BMWs, will be dating all the traffic wardens and computer programmers!  ;D Ok, I am just kidding! Bimmers are great cars, if you like their current design, you will truly enjoy owning one.

Of course Germans like also Mercedes. But actually most old people are driving Mercedes.
http://www.focus.de/auto/diverses/markenpraeferenzen_aid_111658.html
The article is about old people loving Mercedes.

;D Maybe it's different in the USA and Germany about BMW. But in Germany the youth loves BMW and Mercedes is not that cool as BMW or Audi.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2009, 12:45:39 PM »

Of course Germans like also Mercedes. But actually most old people are driving Mercedes.
http://www.focus.de/auto/diverses/markenpraeferenzen_aid_111658.html
The article is about old people loving Mercedes.

;D Maybe it's different in the USA and Germany about BMW. But in Germany the youth loves BMW and Mercedes is not that cool as BMW or Audi.
I agree, in US there is a similar perception, but many young people to drive MBs and many old ones get into Bimmers. Audis are less appealing in US, but they are gaining. I kind of prefer Audi and Porsche (well, the same company). Still, I do like my MB GL - a great SUV for family - kids, dog, skis, bikes - it takes it all in style!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot