Author Topic: Muslims in JTF?!?  (Read 3924 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Muslims in JTF?!?
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 03:45:05 PM »
You worship a FALSe God.

The one true God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I just wanted to be clear.

I worship Allah the creator of all the universe. I dont understand the question. G-d is the G-d.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2010, 03:46:32 PM »
I worship Allah the creator of all the universe. I dont understand the question. G-d is the G-d.

Prove it!

When Hashem made himself known at the revelation at Sinai he introduced himself to the Jewish people as "The one who brought you up out of Egypt" and not "I created the Universe"... Our Rabbis and sages have taught that the reason Hashem said "I took you up out of Egypt" was because over 3 million Jews witnessed the Exodus, and all the nations also heard and saw about it... So when the question is asked why didn't he say "I created the earth and the stars and the universe" the answer would be because nobody was around to witness that event....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 03:46:36 PM »
I asked YOU a direct question...who is your G-d?????

Belief in which G-d?

Arent Jewish monotheist?

Obviously, they believe that God commands them to spread their obvious lies as well as they believe that God commands them to enslave and murder every non-member of their group.

I heard this ideas before I gained knowledge about Islam. But not from their mouths, but from the mouths of thousands of screaming people who applauded and cheered someone other ...
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2010, 03:54:24 PM »

Then you really are a Muslim and you don't belong on this forum. There is only God and his name is not Allah.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2010, 03:57:43 PM »
Ya I understand that, but how can they hurt us?   Keep in mind also that this forum is public anyways, so if you are talking about your personal life they see it regardless of whether or not they actually register and comment.   

I have come to find out though, that people who are your enemies and are just coming here to PRETEND to be peaceful, will take the opportunity to TURN on you, BETRAY you, and then try to HURT you at the next chance they can get.

Why are you minimizing it?

People here talk about their personal lives.....so if the enemy is allowed here, how is that good for us?

I think its good to allow opposing views to be members here for discussion.  As long as they follow the rules of the forum why not?  I understand people have trust issues, but why is trust even an issue?  If someone comes on here, says right off the bat that they are a Muslim, but act civil and seek discussion or debate that is civil, then what's the problem?

Not like you have to give them your SS # and Mothers Maiden name...

Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2010, 04:23:02 PM »
I am talking about name calling, etc.

Ya I understand that, but how can they hurt us?   Keep in mind also that this forum is public anyways, so if you are talking about your personal life they see it regardless of whether or not they actually register and comment.  

I have come to find out though, that people who are your enemies and are just coming here to PRETEND to be peaceful, will take the opportunity to TURN on you, BETRAY you, and then try to HURT you at the next chance they can get.

People here talk about their personal lives.....so if the enemy is allowed here, how is that good for us?

I think its good to allow opposing views to be members here for discussion.  As long as they follow the rules of the forum why not?  I understand people have trust issues, but why is trust even an issue?  If someone comes on here, says right off the bat that they are a Muslim, but act civil and seek discussion or debate that is civil, then what's the problem?

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2010, 04:38:00 PM »
Name calling as in flaming or making personal attacks?  If anyone is doing that then of course they should be banned, if the forum rules forbid it.

I thought you meant their presence would be a threat in terms of personal safety or issues of 'outing' and such. 

Ya I understand that, but how can they hurt us?   Keep in mind also that this forum is public anyways, so if you are talking about your personal life they see it regardless of whether or not they actually register and comment.  

Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2010, 05:06:11 PM »
Chughtai, I hope you convert away from Islam soon. Islam is toxic and deciding to deliberately associate yourself with such evil will rightfully cause hatred to be put in your direction. No matter how nice of a guy you might be on a personal level, if you give donations (Zakat) to poor Muslims, then how do you know they won't use it for nefarious purposes? Many Muslim "charities" have been exposed as being sources of funding for terrorism.

You also choose to believe in a religion that includes the following:

1. That a man Mohammed is a prophet who raped a little girl, Aisha
2. That it's ok to deny sexual relations with your wife and then to beat her if she's not being obedient
3. That criminals can be horribly dismembered for minor crimes such as petty thievery
4. That you must go on Hajj during your lifetime, funneling money into the evil and corrupt Saudi government.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2010, 05:46:09 PM »
Chughtai, I hope you convert away from Islam soon. Islam is toxic and deciding to deliberately associate yourself with such evil will rightfully cause hatred to be put in your direction. No matter how nice of a guy you might be on a personal level, if you give donations (Zakat) to poor Muslims, then how do you know they won't use it for nefarious purposes? Many Muslim "charities" have been exposed as being sources of funding for terrorism.

You also choose to believe in a religion that includes the following:

1. That a man Mohammed is a prophet who raped a little girl, Aisha
2. That it's ok to deny sexual relations with your wife and then to beat her if she's not being obedient
3. That criminals can be horribly dismembered for minor crimes such as petty thievery
4. That you must go on Hajj during your lifetime, funneling money into the evil and corrupt Saudi government.

I hope Chughtai wakes up and finally sees the light that Islam is a religion of darkness and evil. Not only that, I also want every Muslim on Earth to realize that Islam is an evil religion that is bent on world domination!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2010, 05:49:18 PM »
WE must always be careful in dealing with people online. You would not believe the things people have said to me in emails and IMs.

Name calling as in flaming or making personal attacks?  If anyone is doing that then of course they should be banned, if the forum rules forbid it.

I thought you meant their presence would be a threat in terms of personal safety or issues of 'outing' and such. 

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2010, 05:52:39 PM »
In the bottom line, if that Paki-boy is a Muslim (and indeed he is) then he has nothing to do here!!!!! This is the Jewish Task Force! God damn it?!? What's the matter with you people!? Get him out of here! As I said, if he wants to join some organization, he can go to; Al Qaida, Taliban, Hizballah etc..... The JTF is only for Jews&Righteous Gentiles!! Righteous!! a person who believes in that cursed, hateful book Quran, can't be 'righteous'!
Be gone!!!!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2010, 05:59:10 PM »
In the bottom line, if that Paki-boy is a Muslim (and indeed he is) then he has nothing to do here!!!!! This is the Jewish Task Force! G-d damn it?!? What's the matter with you people!? Get him out of here! As I said, if he wants to join some organization, he can go to; Al Qaida, Taliban, Hizballah etc..... The JTF is only for Jews&Righteous Gentiles!! Righteous!! a person who believes in that cursed, hateful book Quran, can't be 'righteous'!
Be gone!!!!!!

Exactly. You can not be righteous if you believe in a pedophile like Muhammed and if you believe in that hideous book, the Quran you are certainly not righteous. It is a book of hate and lies. Therefore, it must be destroyed.

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2010, 02:53:24 PM »
I want to be here and its not that I need to be here. I had no clue this world, God , internet forum and all the things you have been saying were occupied so dearly as to sharing would become such a huge issue. I thought a group of muslim was upto no good and they have been fed by some evil thought that only their God owns this world and they had the right to consider every entity of this world as their own. I was here to figure out the differences and now I am realizing you are all the same. You hold your thought and pride so dear that another person's dignity means nothing to you. What I am thinking is for internet, I wonder what you might have done to me had I been there in person.

Also tells me why the poor shiyas resorted to takiya listening to the thoughts of Christians, Jews and Hindu here. You say democracy is good I wonder if out of this world the muslims having so much hatred for you and number aroun 1.5 bilion democratically decide against Jewish or any other minority for that matter of fact what would happen then. When you are not allowing free unbiased thought to flow among cultures here.

I see couple of you people telling me to go join any terrorist organization out of just to have what pleasure I cant even imagine. What many of you doing is the same I came here for, after hearing it against you guys. Why would do you think I listen to you. I have notice that its not the opinion of majority that satisfies my soul its always the purity of the concepts. After going through the Noahides I was starting to believe the purity of the religion when out of no where you guys started cursing Muhammad PBUH and Quran for no obvious reason.

You know its only the purity of the character of one of you Albert Einstein that allowed me to make space in my mind in knowing Judism other than what I read of it. He did something not for one group or nation or for his self but for entire humanity. For me and many others he is a very good human being before being a good or a bad Jew. The positivity of his character dragged me here.

I could read all about your thoughts and belief but it was the thought of Human Being accepting that philosophy that I am intrigued about. What are they thinking about it and what good that philosophy is bringing to them. I am truly disappointed about how I was treated and what I witnessed here.

Just a couple of you could talk to me as human to human. I never asked you to compare your religion with anything or my religion, that aside you guys started comparing GOD. Your God created me even if considering that I am lost, I wonder if you God wants me to treat the way you are treating me!

One particular thing that I want to comment on, someone from here asked if I could tell him someway to deal with the muslims of palestine. Well for me worship is seeking guidance for the right path and help of God. You should start worshiping.

I would also like to comment on Justice mentioned in Noahides. Justice starts with your own self from within one, is it justice that you cursed my belief my philosophy my thoughts and was it justice that you say your God as if you own your God. Is it just to try to explain the God  where as for me a robot can never explain its creator. I dont know what you guys are thinking before commenting most that you did using the profanity that you did that with. Was all that needed ? How do you justify within you the feelings that you have given to me. Did I do something to deserve that ?

I tried my best to be open minded and acceptable but I think I still lack the strength to bear all this hatred for things I have absolutely no connection with that happened in the past or happening presently. Yes I pay zakat to those who need it and its rightly said that " charity begins at home" and so its mentioned in the Quran that first one should look if there is someone in the family other than immediate family and then their relatives and then people close to you and working for you. If you find no one in need of help then it should be paid to bait ul mal, banking system of islam no longer available who would pay that to widows, orphans , homeless and needy. I belong to a developing country and people here find alot of needy in the family before they can throw their zakat to those these very people want to stop the chaos being created. Those people were paid in dollar once and huge amounts by USA for many years and they have forgotten the values of decent living and hard labor and still want that sort of money through power of their guns.

Sometimes I see those people on TV, holding guns. Even other than them armies holding guns and fire arms. I can see in their expressions the satisfaction they are having with the show of power of a human predictor, the satisfaction that they can prey on human beings. Even animals like loins and sharks hunt when they are in need of food and never to show of their strength they kill an animal. What developments are you guys talking about. 60% development that I see is in the technology and art of taking lives. 

I have decided that I should no longer be a member to this forum, I am feeling disappointed for the last 2 days as well as an intrusion after reading most of the above. I want to thank those who tried to help God bless you and those who welcomed me in anyway. For those who are really angry I still dont think bad of you guys and just want to say that before everything we are all sons and daughters of Adam and Noah and even above it is that we are human beings with souls. If someone wants to communicate with you as a human being please listen to what they are trying to say.

I wont forget the arguments of HinduZionist, I admit that a part of Jane Mandir was damaged in 1992 in the fury that erupted in retaliation to the destruction of Baburi Mosque in india, and khiljis are not mughals and even I am not the blood thirsty mongol any more, even you are not those hindus any more who use to burn alive the wives of the deceased along with the corpses of their husbands. We are not living in the history any more and not repeating the mistakes of our elders. The point of claiming royalty pun as you are doing so much to get decent rights to Zionist perhaps you could have done something for me ). No hard feelings intended friend. 

If someone could help me in my quest further do feel free to contact me [email protected].

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2010, 03:07:29 PM »
Muhammad PBUH

Mohammed doesn't deserve peace. He's burning and screaming in torment in HELL because that's where he deserves to be. I'm sure if Mohammed could speak to you, he'd tell you to stay away from Islam so you don't end up in the horrible place that he is in.

and Quran for no obvious reason.

A book of pure evil.

Burn it like Mohammed is burning.

Just a couple of you could talk to me as human to human. I never asked you to compare your religion with anything or my religion, that aside you guys started comparing G-d. Your G-d created me even if considering that I am lost, I wonder if you G-d wants me to treat the way you are treating me!

The kindest thing we can do is to tell you the truth about Islam. If you are really a good man you will reject it.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2010, 03:17:31 PM »
This is the TRUTH...YES!!!

We are telling you the TRUTH!!!!

Muhammad PBUH

Mohammed doesn't deserve peace. He's burning and screaming in torment in HELL because that's where he deserves to be. I'm sure if Mohammed could speak to you, he'd tell you to stay away from Islam so you don't end up in the horrible place that he is in.

and Quran for no obvious reason.

A book of pure evil.

Burn it like Mohammed is burning.

Just a couple of you could talk to me as human to human. I never asked you to compare your religion with anything or my religion, that aside you guys started comparing G-d. Your G-d created me even if considering that I am lost, I wonder if you G-d wants me to treat the way you are treating me!

The kindest thing we can do is to tell you the truth about Islam. If you are really a good man you will reject it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2010, 03:19:31 PM »
Chughtai,

I am trying to understand where you are coming from. I do believe that all mankind is made in Hashems image, and as a result their life is worth caring for. I do not go around hating anyone based on how they look, what they believe, etc. I only reserve undying hatred for mine own enemies and the enemies of my people. I will give any person the benefit of the doubt and will be forgiving as is commanded of me by my creator. A Jew is commanded to walk in the ways of Hashem which our sages explain to mean that we are to emulate the kindness and the mercy of the L-rd G-d of Israel.

It bothers me when I use harsh words against someone because I worry maybe that person is a truly righteous individual who doesn't know better and was brought up in a house where the evil religion of Islam is taught. There is hope for those people who are raised by parents who only teach hatred to their children.... The Children have free will and must choose, when they are old enough, whether to follow the evil path of their parents, or to drop all their false beliefs and turn to G-d for help.

If you are truly looking for truth and you invest the time and energy into reading the Scriptures and comparing them to the corrupted Koran you will realize that you are following a false path. The Torah is true, it is the tree of life for those who cling to it. The Koran is a corruption of the ways of G-d, preaching death and destruction and wickedness to its followers.

Please consider what you are trying to attain in life. If you seek life and goodness then you must turn away from Islam...

Shemot 20
2. "I am the Lord, your G-d, Who took you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3. You shall not have the gods of others in My presence.
4. You shall not make for yourself a graven image or any likeness which is in the heavens above, which is on the earth below, or which is in the water beneath the earth.
5. You shall neither prostrate yourself before them nor worship them, for I, the Lord, your G-d, am a zealous G-d, Who visits the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons, upon the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me,
6. and (I) perform loving kindness to thousands [of generations], to those who love Me and to those who keep My commandments.
7. You shall not take the name of the Lord, your G-d, in vain, for the Lord will not hold blameless anyone who takes His name in vain.
8. Remember the Sabbath day to sanctify it.
9. Six days may you work and perform all your labor,
10. but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord, your G-d; you shall perform no labor, neither you, your son, your daughter, your manservant, your maidservant, your beast, nor your stranger who is in your cities.
11. For [in] six days the Lord made the heaven and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and He rested on the seventh day. Therefore, the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and sanctified it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 03:26:25 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2010, 03:25:45 PM »
Chughtai,

I am trying to understand where you are coming from. I do believe that all mankind is made in Hashems image, and as a result their life is worth caring for. I do not go around hating anyone based on how they look, what they believe, etc. I only reserve undying hatred for mine own enemies and the enemies of my people. I will give any person the benefit of the doubt and will be forgiving as is commanded of me by my creator. A Jew is commanded to walk in the ways of Hashem which our sages explain to mean that we are to emulate the kindness and the mercy of the L-rd G-d of Israel.

It bothers me when I use harsh words against someone because I worry maybe that person is a truly righteous individual who doesn't know better and was brought up in a house where the evil religion of Islam is taught. There is hope for those people who are raised by parents who only teach hatred to their children.... The Children have free will and must choose, when they are old enough, whether to follow the evil path of their parents, or to drop all their false beliefs and turn to G-d for help.

If you are truly looking for truth and you invest the time and energy into reading the Scriptures and comparing them to the corrupted Koran you will realize that you are following a false path. The Torah is true, it is the tree of life for those who cling to it. The Koran is a corruption of the ways of G-d, preaching death and destruction and wickedness to its followers.

Please consider what you are trying to attain in life. If you seek life and goodness then you must turn away from Islam...

Shemot 20
2. "I am the Lord, your G-d, Who took you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3. You shall not have the gods of others in My presence.
4. You shall not make for yourself a graven image or any likeness which is in the heavens above, which is on the earth below, or which is in the water beneath the earth.
5. You shall neither prostrate yourself before them nor worship them, for I, the Lord, your G-d, am a zealous G-d, Who visits the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons, upon the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me,
6. and perform loving kindness to thousands [of generations], to those who love Me and to those who keep My commandments.
7. You shall not take the name of the Lord, your G-d, in vain, for the Lord will not hold blameless anyone who takes His name in vain.
8. Remember the Sabbath day to sanctify it.
9. Six days may you work and perform all your labor,
10. but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord, your G-d; you shall perform no labor, neither you, your son, your daughter, your manservant, your maidservant, your beast, nor your stranger who is in your cities.
11. For [in] six days the Lord made the heaven and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and He rested on the seventh day. Therefore, the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and sanctified it.

Where is Chughtai from? Pakistan?
Can he even get a copy of the Torah in his native language over there?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 04:28:34 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2010, 04:21:54 PM »
I don't mind if there are Muslims here as long as they don't insult anyone and troll (i.e. break the rules). I don't think it's a bad thing to have members who disagree with JTF as long as they present their views in a respectful manner. If we do have members like that then no one can say that JTF is discrimanatory, racist or that we don't allow people who have different views.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 04:30:12 PM by Serbian Canadian »

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2010, 06:15:37 PM »
I was his worst enemy... but I don't have anything agains Muslim individuals... I just despise their religion. I truly hope that they all convert to Christianity or Judaism or whatsoever..... Just let them leave this madness called Islam.
I truly have nothing against Arabs, Iranians, Pakistanis, Afghanis, Turks, Indonesians, Malesians etc..... I care about them, and I pray that the good Lord have mercy on them, and show them the path to the truth, to the holy Bible...... The Quran fills their hearts will venom, its evil verses are poisoning their minds......
Please Lord, erase that evil book from the world!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2010, 06:46:21 PM »

Then you really are a Muslim and you don't belong on this forum. There is only G-d and his name is not Allah.

A-llah is the short form of the Arabic "al-Il-lah" (the G-d). Il-ah is closely related to the Hebrew E-l and Elokim. Both in Hebrew and Arabic, the term is often used also to refer to false gods. Just consider the expression "elokim acheirim" in the Torah. So Arabs use the term Al Il-lah shortened to A-llah to mean the (One) G-d.
Al-lah is not the Hebrew name of G-d, but neither is the English Name.
Believing in Al-ah is techmnically not idolatry. However, as G-d is spiritual and we cannot see or understand Him, except through His Creation, His miracles and His Commandements, anyone who claims to believe in Him but believes he commands to kill or do any other misdeeds is in fact worshipping a false mental concept of Him and not Him. But this could happen happen to any misleaded person, regardless of the language in which he calls Him or his religiuos background.
BTW, polytheists. agnostics and  secualrists are admitted in this forum. I dont see why we should reject someone who believes in G-d calling him Al-lah.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2010, 06:50:51 PM »
Amen...

I was his worst enemy... but I don't have anything agains Muslim individuals... I just despise their religion. I truly hope that they all convert to Christianity or Judaism or whatsoever..... Just let them leave this madness called Islam.
I truly have nothing against Arabs, Iranians, Pakistanis, Afghanis, Turks, Indonesians, Malesians etc..... I care about them, and I pray that the good Lord have mercy on them, and show them the path to the truth, to the holy Bible...... The Quran fills their hearts will venom, its evil verses are poisoning their minds......
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2010, 06:57:12 PM »

You must  NOT wish or encourage any Gentile's conversion to Judaism. Judaism is for those who truly want to serve Hashe-m in the Jewish way and request guerus at their own initiative. A Gentile who believes in the Torah and wants to serve G-d as stated in the Hallacha should practise Noachidism. ( the Code of Seven Laws G-d gave to Noah after the Flood). Convertion to Judaism is not requiered and not encouraged.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2010, 07:24:40 PM »

You must  NOT wish or encourage any Gentile's conversion to Judaism. Judaism is for those who truly want to serve Hashem in the Jewish way and request guerus at their own initiative. A Gentile who believes in the Torah and wants to serve G-d as stated in the Hallacha should practise Noachidism. ( the Code of Seven Laws G-d gave to Noah after the Flood). Convertion to Judaism is not requiered and not encouraged.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with wishing that everyone convert to Judaism.... As a matter of fact we believe that just before Moshiach comes that a great number of non-jews will want to convert to Judaism. There will come a time when the whole world will know that Hashem is the ONE TRUE G-D. On that day he will be one, and his name will be one...

http://www.aish.com/tp/i/moha/48910232.html

http://www.moshiach.com/scholars/essays/the-business-end-of-exile.php
The Glitter in the Gold

The Talmud states that "The people of Israel were exiled amongst the nations only so that converts may be added to them."

On the most basic level, this is a reference to the many non-Jews who, in the course of the centuries of our dispersion, have come in contact with the Jewish people and have been inspired to convert to Judaism. But Chassidic teaching explains that the Talmud is also referring to "souls" of a different sort that are transformed and elevated in the course of our exiles: the "sparks of holiness" contained within the physical creation.

Every object, force and phenomenon in existence has a spark of G-dliness within it: a spark that embodies G-d's desire that it exist and its function within His overall purpose for creation; a pinpoint of divinity that constitutes its "soul" - its spiritual content and design. When man utilizes something to serve his Creator, he penetrates its shell of mundanity, revealing and realizing its divine essence. It is to this end that we have been scattered across six continents: so that we may come in contact with the sparks of holiness that await redemption in every corner of the globe.

Every soul has its own "sparks," which actually form an integral part of itself - no soul is complete until it has redeemed those sparks related to its being. Thus a person moves through life, impelled from place to place and from occupation to occupation by seemingly random forces; but everything is by divine providence, which guides every man to those possessions and opportunities whose essence is intimately connected with his.

(These consist of two general types, alluded to in the verse, "Every woman shall ask from her neighbor, and from her that dwells in her house, vessels of gold and vessels of silver."

Every soul has permanent "dwellers in her house" - constant, routine involvements, dictated by its natural talents and inclinations. It also has "neighbors" or casual acquaintances - the "chance encounters" of life, in which it comes in fleeting contact with something, unintentionally, or even unwillingly. Both of these, however, must be exploited as a source of "gold" and "silver."

The very fact that a certain resource or opportunity has presented itself to a person indicates that it constitutes part of his mission in life; that it is the purpose of his galut or subjugation to that particular corner of the material world. It is he, and he alone, who can redeem the spark it contains by utilizing it toward a G-dly end.)

Thus the Torah relates (Rashi, Genesis 32:25) how Jacob risked his life to retrieve some "small jugs" he had left behind after crossing the Yabbok River upon his return to the Holy Land. "The righteous," remarks the Talmud (Chulin 91a), "value their possessions more than their bodies." For they recognize the divine potential in every bit of matter, and see in each of their possessions a component of their own spiritual integrity.

We do not actively urge people to convert because as you said being Jewish requires a great deal of responsibility and we don't want to create souls which will violate the Torah.... But i dont think that there is something wrong with wishing that the nations would see the light and convert..
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 07:32:57 PM by muman613 »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2010, 07:43:09 PM »
A Gentile must keep the Noahide Laws. That 's seeing the light. Some may also want to take up more responsibilities and seek a valid conversion. But Judaism cannot be used just to fill the gap in those who convert away from Islam.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2010, 11:31:26 PM »
Look, I'm not a religeous person, and as a Jew, I think that it will be very good if they convert to our religion, but if it raises problems with you religious Jews than O.K....
I don't encourage them to go to Judaism specifically, they convert to Christianity, Buddhaism, Hinduism, Shinto or even convert to Paganism...
All the mentioned above religions are much better than Islam.
This is my personal opinion.