Author Topic: Muslims in JTF?!?  (Read 3931 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
Muslims in JTF?!?
« on: February 10, 2010, 07:17:56 AM »
Hey! I've noticed that there are some Muzzies here in this forum...
WTF??!?!?

Even if they seem to be nice and peaceful, I can't entirely trust 'em.. yes, yes..... I know I sound like a real islamophope, but hey, they might be using their ''Taqqiya'' thing, right?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Muslims in JTF?!?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 07:19:10 AM »
If they're using taqiyah it can be spotted
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 09:22:45 AM »
A year or so ago we had a 15 year old muslim who was confused.  However she hasn't returned and might have slipped into the dark side. Most if not all other muzzies who came on the forum were trolls. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 09:32:05 AM »
A year or so ago we had a 15 year old muslim who was confused.  However she hasn't returned and might have slipped into the dark side. Most if not all other muzzies who came on the forum were trolls. 
No Sarah wasn't a troll she posted here for a long time.Due to certain events she is no able longer able to post here
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 10:53:24 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 09:50:01 AM »
She was a few years ago, and she didn't use taqqiyah, she said exactly what she was.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 10:28:19 AM »
I think we should keep him a little bit longer.  If anything, it's good for us to work on our debating skills, and it livens things up.  Besides, I can always ban him if he starts excusing terrorism.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 10:34:08 AM »
neither do i trust them. But yes its good to have arguments with them and to see them lose it and make a complete clown of themself, is something which i like to see.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2010, 10:50:51 AM »

Explain taqiyah.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2010, 10:56:03 AM »

Explain taqiyah.
In the many religions lying is a sin but in Islam its a very laudable thing to do

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2010, 10:59:50 AM »
Actually, the Taqqiya was, according to the Qur'an, Muhammad taught his people that they shouldn't lie to one another, but when they face the infidels, they might lie and swindle, in order to get what they need from them.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2010, 11:03:14 AM »

Explain taqiyah.
muslims generally use taqqiya to conceal their faith when living in the land of kaffirs, therby deceving them.

also taqqiya means cushion in Hindi  ;D

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 11:04:06 AM »
Well they need to crawl back into the worm hole they came out of!!  >:(
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 11:08:33 AM »

Explain taqiyah.
muslims generally use taqqiya to conceal their faith when living in the land of kaffirs, therby deceving them.

also taqqiya means cushion in Hindi  ;D
Yes i think the Shi'a started it so they could lie to the sunni after they lost the fight over ali

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2010, 11:52:16 AM »
ANYTHING which furthers Islam is permitted, and taqiyya [lying for Islam] is a practice used by all Islamic schools of jurisprudence.  It was invented by the Shia; it is not universally used [everyone has already seen this many times; it has a name: Taqiyya].

Kitman is another form of Islamic lying.

Dirty.Deceitful.Dogs.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2010, 01:28:08 PM »
I think its good to allow opposing views to be members here for discussion.  As long as they follow the rules of the forum why not?  I understand people have trust issues, but why is trust even an issue?  If someone comes on here, says right off the bat that they are a Muslim, but act civil and seek discussion or debate that is civil, then what's the problem?

Not like you have to give them your SS # and Mothers Maiden name...

Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 01:44:42 PM »
If there are any Muslims here I hope that they leave soon

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 02:03:53 PM »
If there are any Muslims here I hope that they leave soon

A little peck from me Ruby, you are so right. Animals belong in the zoo and not on our beloved forum.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 02:15:04 PM »
I have come to find out though, that people who are your enemies and are just coming here to PRETEND to be peaceful, will take the opportunity to TURN on you, BETRAY you, and then try to HURT you at the next chance they can get.

Why are you minimizing it?

People here talk about their personal lives.....so if the enemy is allowed here, how is that good for us?

I think its good to allow opposing views to be members here for discussion.  As long as they follow the rules of the forum why not?  I understand people have trust issues, but why is trust even an issue?  If someone comes on here, says right off the bat that they are a Muslim, but act civil and seek discussion or debate that is civil, then what's the problem?

Not like you have to give them your SS # and Mothers Maiden name...

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 03:21:42 PM »
I had no idea my being here would be such a big issue for you guys. I am a believer and have faith in God and know that i would be answerable for all my deeds here in this world. For what I have learned from Quran " the killing of of a human being is as killing of humanity " .

I have for the first time in my life have been able to feel what minorities would be going though in their regular life and that would be the 2nd good thing I would be taking from here other than Lisa and Mord's help on understanding your religion.

I feel bad making you feel myself as a threat. I want to stay but your arguments I am sure are not base less. I think you guys should vote and decide. After reading your comments even I wont be comfortable in staying thinking that my existence could be such a huge threat to any other human being. Please decide and let me know the time till you guys can come up with a consensus. I dont want to be thought as any sort of intrusion by the majority. I will leave.   

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2010, 03:25:08 PM »
Belief in which God?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2010, 03:27:22 PM »
Belief in which G-d?

Arent Jewish monotheist?

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2010, 03:28:19 PM »
Chughtai:

Well arguments and flamewar are unproductive, are they not?

I have for the first time in my life have been able to feel what minorities would be going though in their regular life and that would be the 2nd good thing I would be taking from here other than Lisa and Mord's help on understanding your religion.

Yes, of course it is very tough to be a minority.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2010, 03:29:29 PM »
I had no idea my being here would be such a big issue for you guys. I am a believer and have faith in G-d and know that i would be answerable for all my deeds here in this world. For what I have learned from Quran " the killing of of a human being is as killing of humanity " .

I feel bad making you feel myself as a threat. I want to stay but your arguments I am sure are not base less. I think you guys should vote and decide. After reading your comments even I wont be comfortable in staying thinking that my existence could be such a huge threat to any other human being. Please decide and let me know the time till you guys can come up with a consensus. I dont want to be thought as any sort of intrusion by the majority. I will leave.   

Your religion stole everything from Judaism... The line "Taking one life is like taking the life of a whole world" is verbatim from the Jewish Talmud.... Your religion has stolen our heritage and will be held accountable on the day of Judgment.

Islam is a wicked cult and will be destroyed when Moshiach arrives...

Blessed is Hashem who redeems his people Israel, with love...

http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/192,2230417/From-where-does-the-saying-Save-a-life-save-a-whole-world-originate.html

Question:

Where does the saying, "save a life, save a whole world" come from? I'm not even sure it's Jewish. Thanks, Milty N.

Answer:

The Talmud asks why the human race was created as a single human being, as opposed to creating many people at once (like the animals which were created en masse1 )?

This teaches us that just as Adam was created in the beginning, and he was the entire human population of the world, likewise we need to look at each individual as if he/she were the entire population of the world. Therefore, when you save one life it is as if you saved the entire world.

Talmud, Sanhedrin 37a states:

"FOR THIS REASON WAS MAN CREATED ALONE, TO TEACH THEE THAT WHOSOEVER DESTROYS A SINGLE SOUL... SCRIPTURE IMPUTES [GUILT] TO HIM AS THOUGH HE HAD DESTROYED A COMPLETE WORLD; AND WHOSOEVER PRESERVES A SINGLE SOUL..., SCRIPTURE ASCRIBES [MERIT] TO HIM AS THOUGH HE HAD PRESERVED A COMPLETE WORLD."

you know the holy Talmud was written almost 700 years before the pervert mohammud. piss be on him, was even born. Islam is guilty of theft, and will be punished for its sins against the Children of Israel.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2010, 03:32:02 PM »
I asked YOU a direct question...who is your God?????

Belief in which G-d?

Arent Jewish monotheist?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Chughtai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2010, 03:43:47 PM »
I worship Allah the creator of all the universe. I dont understand the question. God is the God.