Author Topic: Muslim nazi pretending to be fakestinian christian has something to tell us  (Read 25116 times)

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
Where is your picture ugly Jewface troll?
I don't want you to fantasize over it. 

Don't flatter yourself; I fantacize over Hakim

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
jsullivan , I wanted to text the that. THANKYOU.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
This whore just admitted to being a muslim. She would never of known about Hakim. Ban her and remove her pic from this forum. If that pic stays on here, members of this forum might become impotent cause she is that ugly.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I can't ban anyone, I can just delete their posts so I'll delete her posts if you want. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
I can't ban anyone, I can just delete their posts so I'll delete her posts if you want. 
I think she is a muzzie, but Hakim is pretty popular among Arabs as well so it isnt exactly a proof, but what a stupid calvah
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
This is clearly a muslim. I have never seen such a ugly looking woman in my life. You look like you came out of your mothers ass and fell to the ground on the way out. With that corpselike physique, you should be embarrassed to send out your pics. Man are you ugly. You also look like you haven't showered in a month or so.

Where is your picture [censored] kike?
You probably have an ugly nose and beady little eyes.
You can deny Christian Palestinianns all you want but we know the truth and most importantly GOD knows the truth.

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
I think she is a muzzie, but Hakim is pretty popular among Arabs as well so it isnt exactly a proof, but what a stupid calvah
Why do you refuse to believe I am a Christian Palestinian? Does it hurt you that your lies are being exposed?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Hehe I won't send it to you as I don't want to excite you. Or maybe you can't get excited as your clit has been removed with a rusty nail by your pop while your mother held you down. Unlike you, we aren't stupid enough to post our pics on the web. Now I will address the human beings on here which is certainly not you. Guys, I don't think that is actually a pic of the Kurva we are talking to now. I think even the towelheads are clever enough not to post their ugly faces on the web.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
This is clearly a muslim. I have never seen such a ugly looking woman in my life. You look like you came out of your mothers ass and fell to the ground on the way out. With that corpselike physique, you should be embarrassed to send out your pics. Man are you ugly. You also look like you haven't showered in a month or so.

Where is your picture [censored] kike?
You probably have an ugly nose and beady little eyes.
You can deny Christian Palestinianns all you want but we know the truth and most importantly G-d knows the truth.

Goodbye [censored].

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
She looks like a Greenwich Village tranny. (barfs)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
It isn't her. Ask her to show a sign that says 'JTF'.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Yeah whore, prove to us that it is really your ugly ass, excuse me face that we are seeing. if you are as brave as you seem take the same pic as before but write jtf there.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
How in hades can she take a picture when the camera is not facing her?
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
Yeah whore, prove to us that it is really your ugly ass, excuse me face that we are seeing. if you are as brave as you seem take the same pic as before but write jtf there.
Post your pic if you are brave dirty son of a sharmuta!
You are just angry I am revealing your sick nature.............

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Ok time to ban it. This is like talking to the wall.

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
She looks like a Greenwich Village tranny. (barfs)
Your father should have pulled out and splattered his seed all over the wall before you had the chance to be concieved.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

I'm glad you despise Arabic enough to curse in it. BTW, you do not write like a woman. One doesn't have to be a linguist to determine that you're full of you know what.

Take that 3 inches of yours and cut it off so the world will be finished with your ilk.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Yeah, it's probably not him/her.  Most likely they took a pic of one of their friends and posted it here.  He can't spare the three inches to cut it off.   :)
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Yeah, it's probably not him/her.  Most likely they took a pic of one of their friends and posted it here. 

Who would post a pic of their friend here?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
A muslim

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer

I'm glad you despise Arabic enough to curse in it. BTW, you do not write like a woman. One doesn't have to be a linguist to determine that you're full of you know what.

How exactly does one write like a Christian woman? To bend over to any opposition that comes my way?
As for cursing in Arabic, I see far more Jews cursing in Yiddish on this forum.........

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

How exactly does one write like a Christian woman? To bend over to any opposition that comes my way?
As for cursing in Arabic, I see far more Jews cursing in Yiddish on this forum.........

Yiddish isn't our holy language-the language of the Torah. Yiddish is our ebonics.

Anyway, your half-hearted response here further indicates that you are a man pretending to be a woman. You've been caught. How sad  :-[

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer

Yiddish isn't our holy language-the language of the Torah. Yiddish is our ebonics.
Are you saying the Jews dispise Yiddish?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Ok it is obvious this is a self hating jew not a muslim. I am certain of this. The writing is too advanced for Islam. Besides muslims wouldn't know about yiddish and stuff.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

Are you saying the Jews dispise Yiddish?

We have self-respect by not desecrating our holy language.

Every Jew in Israel curses in Arabic, even the secular ones.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 12:19:15 AM by Trumpeldor »