Author Topic: Muslim nazi pretending to be fakestinian christian has something to tell us  (Read 25110 times)

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
Most Christian Pals have been living in the land for thousands of years and have ancestors with a direct heritage from the area. Why do you think it is your right to bulldoze the houses of Christian Pals and destroy their Nativity scenes? Why must many leave the villages they grew up in and the homes they have worked so hard for just because of your sense of entitlement?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 12:38:15 AM by jdl4ever »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Why is it that there are a gazillion Christian countries, at least 22 countries, yet Jews aren't allowed to have one state of their own? 

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps the IDF would not be demolishing the homes of the so-called "Christian" palis unless they had reason to believe they were either smuggling arms through underground tunnels, or collaborating with moozie terrorists? 

Would you really rather live in a Third World Islamist theocracy vs. a Western style democracy such as Israel?  If your answer is "yes," there are plenty of them to choose from.  So there's really no need to obsess about Israel. 

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
All I want is for both Jews and Muslims to stop persecuting the Christian Minority for having different beliefs and customs; this is all I ask for.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I don't think law abiding Christians have anything to fear from Israeli Jews.  In fact, I think the Christians would be better of in Israel vs. the surrounding Arab countries.  We're not against Christians here or any other good people. 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Why are Muslims allowed to defecate in your churches?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Why are Muslims allowed to defecate in your churches?
They also like to chop off the heads of christians. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Why do you call yourself a Pal?  Most Christians would not refer to themselves as a Pal. 

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Muslims also have a tendency to rape little boys.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
You may be a Christian and you may have been born in Eretz Yisrael, but it doesnt change a simple fact; you are a thief, all of Eretz Yisrael belongs to the Jewish people. You are living on land you have no right to, it is the same as if a bum would break into my home and take up residence in my dining room, and bring his filthy family. Just because he is there doesnt change the fact that he has no right to be there. You and the other Fakestinians are the same.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
You may be a Christian and you may have been born in Eretz Yisrael, but it doesnt change a simple fact; you are a thief, all of Eretz Yisrael belongs to the Jewish people. You are living on land you have no right to, it is the same as if a bum would break into my home and take up residence in my dining room, and bring his filthy family. Just because he is there doesnt change the fact that he has no right to be there. You and the other Fakestinians are the same.

You got it backwards; you are the thieves! Imagine a family living in an estate 200 years ago that were tragically kicked out; imagine that another family moves into that estate for 200 years and keeps it within the family line. Does the descendents of the former family have the right to kill and evacuate those that live in the estate at this point in time? NO

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer

You got it backwards; you are the thieves! Imagine a family living in an estate 200 years ago that were tragically kicked out; imagine that another family moves into that estate for 200 years and keeps it within the family line. Does the descendents of the former family have the right to kill and evacuate those that live in the estate at this point in time? NO

Try 2000 years ago, and now you've got the Jews again.  An inconvenient truth?

G-d promised the land of Israel to the Jews.  Read the Bible you claim to believe in.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 11:09:24 PM by Raphael »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer

so you are saying all areas which have been inhabited by Jews for a long time the arabs have no claim on ??? I am glad you are admitting all areas controlled by Israel are Jewish, now if you will just realize the whole of Eretz Yisrael is ours we will be in good shape. It is also good to hear you admit you are the son of a thief, we will have to work on your other delusions.

But the fact remains your are recent immigrants with no claim to the land, who have lied so loud and so long even you dont know the truth anymore. We are the ancient inhabitants of the land, it is promised to us by Hashem himself, and this can never change, Hashem placed no experation date on our deed to the land, the Torah. Nothing can change the fact that you are a thief, living on the lands of those you murdered. So I tell you again, get out of our homeland, or we will throw you out.
Ramban

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer

so you are saying all areas which have been inhabited by Jews for a long time the arabs have no claim on ??? I am glad you are admitting all areas controlled by Israel are Jewish, now if you will just realize the whole of Eretz Yisrael is ours we will be in good shape. It is also good to hear you admit you are the son of a thief, we will have to work on your other delusions.

But the fact remains your are recent immigrants with no claim to the land, who have lied so loud and so long even you dont know the truth anymore. We are the ancient inhabitants of the land, it is promised to us by Hashem himself, and this can never change, Hashem placed no experation date on our deed to the land, the Torah. Nothing can change the fact that you are a thief, living on the lands of those you murdered. So I tell you again, get out of our homeland, or we will throw you out.

I live in America; I don't live in the Holy land so how exactly can you kick me out? I did not know thousands of years ago was considered "recent" unless you go by the history of the entire world which would be billions of years............... ::)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
You are NOT a "Christian". You are an Arab Muslim piece of garbage who is using the term "Christian" for propaganda purposes.

Your use of the term "Pal" is another Arab Muslim Nazi lie. There has never been such a nation at any time in history. The Arabs themselves denied that such a people exist until the 1960s.

Before the 1967 Six Day War, when Jordan controlled Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria, and when Egypt controlled the Gaza District, why where there no Arab demands for the creation of an independent PLO state then? Why did the demands only begin when G-d miraculously liberated the Land of Israel for the Jewish people in the spectacular 1967 Six Day War?

I wish Israel would bulldoze your home with you in it. Unfortunately, Israel allows the Arab Nazis to build tens of thousands of illegal homes on Jewish property.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
If you live in America, you should be thrown out of this country. You are a terrorist fifth column just like the 6 Muslims who were arrested today for wanting to murder dozens of American soldiers at Fort Dix.

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
If you live in America, you should be thrown out of this country. You are a terrorist fifth column just like the 6 Muslims who were arrested today for wanting to murder dozens of American soldiers at Fort Dix.
I am a terrorist for having my own opinions  ::)..........
You seem to be like the real facists as you want to prevent the freedom of speech that you can't stand to hear; in other words, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Why has your paranoia prevented you from waking up and facing reality? Someone is not a terrorist just because they happen to oppose Zionism.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
deleted muslim nazi scumbag.  Go blow yourself up like the rest of the fakestinians.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Jimmy, you forgot to mention that if this is a female muslim nazi, she has probably had the female genital mutilation procedure performed on "her." It is deff not a Christian but rather a muslim towelhead who is on this forum while he is not swating the flies off his head and out of his tuchis.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Someone ban the muslim.  I am just going to delete his posts. 

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
deleted
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 12:16:02 AM by christianpal »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Jimmy, you forgot to mention that if this is a female muslim nazi, she has probably had the female genital mutilation procedure performed on "her." It is deff not a Christian but rather a muslim towelhead who is on this forum while he is not swating the flies off his head and out of his tuchis.

Why do you ASSume I am a Muslim just because I refuse to kiss your asses? I will forever refuse!

Notice I am wearing no Islamic garb.................
BTW you have a pretty sick mind to be thinking what you are right now.

Very Ugly looking muslim  :-\

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer

Why do you ASSume I am a Muslim just because I refuse to kiss your asses? I will forever refuse!

Where is your picture ugly Jewface troll?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I don't want you to fantasize over it. 

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Wishing death on Nazis, and their supporters isnt terrorism. The Fakestinians are the literal and figurative heirs to the Nazis and perphaps the most evil collection of Arabs in the world today, so rather then evil it is wholly righteous to wish destruction upon the enemies of the Jewish people.

So you are a racist Arab dhimmi instead of a Muslim, but I tell you the words of the Rambam, those who have mercy upon the enemies of the Jewish people, Jewish blood is on his hands, do you think because you are a woman we have qualms about you? We know all about the Hanen Ashrawis, and Eva Brauns of the world,and we know exactly what to do with them.

But I tell you it is because I respect Arabs including you, that I dont hold you in contempt I know you are a Arab/Nazi and would finish Htiler's work if you had the power, and it is because of my very respect that I have no trouble lumping you in with the male members of enemy nations, and treating you the same.

Ah the nazi in you is coming out, dont worry we know you want to praise Hitler, like all good arabs, you are a racist and a fool.
Ramban

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
This is clearly a muslim. I have never seen such a ugly looking woman in my life. You look like you came out of your mothers ass and fell to the ground on the way out. With that corpselike physique, you should be embarrassed to send out your pics. Man are you ugly. You also look like you haven't showered in a month or so.
I am urinating on a Koran.