Author Topic: Muslim nazi pretending to be fakestinian christian has something to tell us  (Read 25124 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
This guy is not a Christian.  Israel is only for Jews.  This guy should be banned immediately.  What about Bethlehem and PLO terrorists drove out thousands of Christians.
Are you ignoring the fact that many Christians are of Palestiniann descent?
Yeah, some were raped by arabs and there children were of arab decent.  No Christian would marry a hideous arab.  There are no fakeistinian people.

Where is this so called evidence of "rape"? It seems you love to fabricate events in history that have never occurred.

It's funny how the Arabs thought they won the 1967 war! lolz. Nasser had victory parades!

It's funny how you deny when Egypt kicked Israels ass 1956! You will never steal the Suez Canal built by the hands of the Egyptians

Egypt won in '56? That's like breaking up a no-hitter in the 9th inning. Israel may not have pitched a perfect game, diplomatically, but it still kicked Arab ass on the battlefield.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Well most Christian Arabs hate Moslems Christianpal. But I dont think you are a Christian. So please go back to your Crap hut and get high on opium.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Is'nt it obvious she's a Christian,when she first posted she was just asking questions she was not hostile.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...when she first posted she was just asking questions she was not hostile..."

Classic SETUP!

One thing's for certain...he/she/it certainly doesn't know the first thing about Christianity.

Another thing which occurred to me last night:
Christianpal wrote that her grandfather assured her that the family had been living in Jerusalem since 70AD.
That would mean that no sooner had our Temple been sacked and Judaea destroyed by Rome, did her Arab ancestors just traipse right in and make themselves at home.
Logic disputes such a claim.  She doesn't boast of the long, long so-called history of her family...of how "so and so" fought in "this Crusade", and "that Crusade", their life under "Crusader Occupation", life under the Ottoman Empire, life under the British Mandate, etc.
She's just a liar who threw that date 70AD at us because it was the year mentioned in an earlier post of when Jerusalem fell to Rome.
If you ask me, Christianpal is nothing but a male Mohammedan troll.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Maybe her nazi boyfiend,yes you heard me right fiend put her up to posting .I say that because he's a nazi.I put to much faith in her asking questions
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
To win this argument one needs to understand the difference between a state and an imperial holding. A state is a land that is governed by the people of that land. Whether it is democratic or not makes no difference, a dictator who is from the people of the land he is governing, is running a state. An imperial holding is a land governed by people outside of that land. Whether they are dictatorial or not is immaterial. If the rulers are ruling from another land, it is an imperial holding.

Now, from the fall of the Hasmonean kingdom until 1948, the land of Israel was an Imperial holding. First by the Romans, then the Byzantines, then the Arab Caliphate, then the Crusaders, then the Mamluks, then the Ottomans, then the British. The people who say that the settlers must be removed because the U.N. law says that it is illegal to move civilians into occupied territory are(unbeknowst to them) also saying that all people who were brought in at various times by the Empires that I just listed must be removed as well.

The Fakestinians were for the most part, Arabs from Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Arabia, and Jordan who came looking for work after the Jews began returning and building up the land. But I'm sure that a minority were brought in by the various Empires that I listed. But it doesn't matter, because since they were civilians brought into occupied territory, they must be removed.

Recently when Erez Levanon a wonderful Jew and a resident of Judea was killed, I read talkbacks on the ynet news article from Jews and Gentiles saying that since he was living in "occupied territory", the Arabs had a right to kill him as he was praying to G-d in a forest near his home. The enemies of G-d and the renewal of Jewish Life in Israel have no compuncture about justifying the killing of settlers. We should use their arguments against them and justify the killing of Fakestinians for the same exact reason. That is my two cents. Please tell me your opinion.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Guys, you need to realize that the Arab Christians are all Dhimmis, and arch-racists. They are almost as evil as the Muslims, and will have to be expelled as well because they support and work for the enemies of the Jewish people.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Guys, you need to realize that the Arab Christians are all Dhimmis, and arch-racists. They are almost as evil as the Muslims, and will have to be expelled as well because they support and work for the enemies of the Jewish people.

I agree completely.  These so-called Christians identify, racially, socially, and politically with moozie terrorists, and some of them like George Habash are terrorists as well. 

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
That is very true. All the Arab Christians in Israel support Fatah. They must go.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer

Recently when Erez Levanon a wonderful Jew and a resident of Judea was killed, I read talkbacks on the ynet news article from Jews and Gentiles saying that since he was living in "occupied territory", the Arabs had a right to kill him as he was praying to G-d in a forest near his home. The enemies of G-d and the renewal of Jewish Life in Israel have no compuncture about justifying the killing of settlers. We should use their arguments against them and justify the killing of Fakestinians for the same exact reason. That is my two cents. Please tell me your opinion.

You are supreme hypocrites; you want to have the right to kill others for simply living in the holy land yet want people arrested just for making anti Jewish comments. Why is this so? Why must you revise history to suit your own purposes?
My Pal family had been there for thousands of years; however most of them left to go to various places in the western hemisphere.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
You are supreme hypocrites; you want to have the right to kill others for simply living in the holy land yet want people arrested just for making anti Jewish comments.
Who said we want people arrested for Anti-Jewish comments? That would be an insanely unenforceable law.
 As far as killing others for simply living in the holy land. That is what Arabs and their supporters say about settlers, so that’s what we say about YOU. Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth. Look it up. It’s in the bible that you claim to believe in.

Why is this so?
It isn’t so, YOU DUMB FAKESTINIAN!!!!

Why must you revise history to suit your own purposes?
Everything that I wrote was absolutely true and verifiable by studying history. You, on the other hand back up nothing that you say with any factual information.

My Pal family had been there for thousands of years; however most of them left to go to various places in the western hemisphere.
Good, I hope they leave on their own. But when we get in power, THEY WILL LEAVE WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!   

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
Who said we want people arrested for Anti-Jewish comments? That would be an insanely unenforceable law.
 As far as killing others for simply living in the holy land. That is what Arabs and their supporters say about settlers, so that’s what we say about YOU. Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth. Look it up. It’s in the bible that you claim to believe in.
When did I say I believed in that? Name one time...........
Everything that I wrote was absolutely true and verifiable by studying history. You, on the other hand back up nothing that you say with any factual information.
Non Jews were living in the land for THOUSANDS of years. Why must you DENY this crucial fact?

Good, I hope they leave on their own. But when we get in power, THEY WILL LEAVE WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!   
There will be great resistance if you even try..........

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!

When you identified yourself as a Christian, people would naturally assume you believe that the Bible is true. Obviously, in you case, we assumed wrong.

Non Jews were living in the land for THOUSANDS of years. Why must you DENY this crucial fact?

I don’t deny that. No one does. But they weren’t a nation and they never created a state. They were imperial subjects and those Empires did everything they could to keep the original Israelite inhabitants from returning. Now, we have returned and that’s the end of that. Most of them weren’t there very long. But they don’t have the right to steal my land, no matter how long they were there.

Since the Arabs are killing Jews no matter what we do, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain by transferring the Arabs out of the Land of Israel. You can blame yourself for inflaming the Jewish Street. You’ve made us angry. And Kahanists are not afraid of Arabs. We care about Arab civilians precisely as much as Arabs care about Jewish civilians. Since you’re an Arab, you KNOW what I mean.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 12:26:06 PM by judeanoncapta »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer

No there will not, the Arab is a dog, if you rule him with a strong hand he is under your control if you let him run free he is a danger. The Arabs know there is no stronger Jewish hand than the Kahanists. Though most likely some Arabs will resist we wont have idiotic rules placed upon the soldiers like they must endure now, it will be simple and we dont believe in misplaced mercy ;D Dont screw with us, we arent the nice Western wimps your used to.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Chrisitan Pal, you are no pal of mine and I am a Christian. And Israel belongs to the Jews.  And as far as Arab Chrisitans go, blame the Muslims for atrocities like in Armenia, Egypt and Lebanon.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
There is no such a thing as a Christian Pal. So your whole questions is incorrect. Ask again.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot