Author Topic: Muslim nazi pretending to be fakestinian christian has something to tell us  (Read 25121 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Ok it is obvious this is a self hating jew not a muslim. I am certain of this. The writing is too advanced for Islam. Besides muslims wouldn't know about yiddish and stuff.
No, everyone recognizes Yiddish.  Self hating Jews write different stuff than this thing.  I think it is a muslim. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Is there anyone with enough power to ban it on here?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Ok it is obvious this is a self hating jew not a muslim. I am certain of this. The writing is too advanced for Islam. Besides muslims wouldn't know about yiddish and stuff.
No, everyone recognizes Yiddish.  I think it is a muslim. 

It has the IQ of a [censored].

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
This guy is not a Christian.  Israel is only for Jews.  This guy should be banned immediately.  What about Bethlehem and PLO terrorists drove out thousands of Christians.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
Yeah whore, prove to us that it is really your ugly ass, excuse me face that we are seeing. if you are as brave as you seem take the same pic as before but write jtf there.
Post your pic if you are brave dirty son of a sharmuta!
You are just angry I am revealing your sick nature.............

I'm glad you despise Arabic enough to curse in it. BTW, you do not write like a woman. One doesn't have to be a linguist to determine that you're full of you know what.

How exactly does one write like a Christian woman? To bend over to any opposition that comes my way?
As for cursing in Arabic, I see far more Jews cursing in Yiddish on this forum.........

Yiddish isn't our holy language-the language of the Torah. Yiddish is our ebonics.

Anyway, your half-hearted response here further indicates that you are a man pretending to be a woman. You've been caught. How sad  :-[
Not in the slightest sense.......................
All of you have been caught fabricating lie upon lie about me since the moment I have arrived.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Is there anyone with enough power to ban it on here?

We shouldn't ban yet.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Your father should have pulled out and splattered his seed all over the wall before you had the chance to be concieved.
Most absurd diss ever thought up, tranny. Go back and sit on your cucumber in front of your dad's computer.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Yeah whore, prove to us that it is really your ugly ass, excuse me face that we are seeing. if you are as brave as you seem take the same pic as before but write jtf there.
Post your pic if you are brave dirty son of a sharmuta!
You are just angry I am revealing your sick nature.............

I'm glad you despise Arabic enough to curse in it. BTW, you do not write like a woman. One doesn't have to be a linguist to determine that you're full of you know what.

How exactly does one write like a Christian woman? To bend over to any opposition that comes my way?
As for cursing in Arabic, I see far more Jews cursing in Yiddish on this forum.........

Yiddish isn't our holy language-the language of the Torah. Yiddish is our ebonics.

Anyway, your half-hearted response here further indicates that you are a man pretending to be a woman. You've been caught. How sad  :-[
Not in the slightest sense.......................
All of you have been caught fabricating lie upon lie about me since the moment I have arrived.

YOU came with here with lies that a Pallestinian people have existed for 2000 years. How come the Palls themselves DENIED this until the 1960's? How come there have been no known leaders until the Hitler-loving Grand Mufti?

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
This guy is not a Christian.  Israel is only for Jews.  This guy should be banned immediately.  What about Bethlehem and PLO terrorists drove out thousands of Christians.
Are you ignoring the fact that many Christians are of Palestiniann descent?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Yeah, some were raped by arabs and there children were of arab decent.  No Christian would marry a hideous arab.  There are no fakeistinian people.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

I am a Jew of Jewish descent. You are a Christian of Christian descent. A Muslim Nazi in Hamas is an Arabian.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Christianpal, I would advise you to get tested for STD'S as soon as possible.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Your father should have pulled out and splattered his seed all over the wall before you had the chance to be concieved.
Most absurd diss ever thought up, tranny. Go back and sit on your cucumber in front of your dad's computer.

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a Coma for instance.........

Why don't you take up after Yarrafat? Go pork some little boys.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Its really not all that complicated, we JEWS killed ALL the Pilishtim of ancient times. They have no descendents
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
Yeah, some were raped by arabs and there children were of arab decent.  No Christian would marry a hideous arab.  There are no fakeistinian people.

Where is this so called evidence of "rape"? It seems you love to fabricate events in history that have never occurred.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

Where is this so called evidence of "rape"? It seems you love to fabricate events in history that have never occurred.

It's funny how the Arabs thought they won the 1967 war! lolz. Nasser had victory parades!

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer

It's funny how the Arabs thought they won the 1967 war! lolz. Nasser had victory parades!

It's funny how you deny when Egypt kicked Israels ass 1956! You will never steal the Suez Canal built by the hands of the Egyptians

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Egypt is a pathetic country.  Whenever they tried to fight Israel, they lost big time and then beg for mercy and peace like sissies when they lose.  When we take power, we won't have mercy on our enemies.  We'll drown those cowards in their silly canal. 

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Egypt is a pathetic country.  Whenever they tried to fight Israel, they lost big time and then beg for mercy and peace like sissies when they lose.  When we take power, we won't have mercy on our enemies.  We'll drown those cowards in their silly canal. 

There are some negative prophecies about Egypt in the Bible.  Egypt can never prevail against Israel.  Egypt blocked Port Eilat and prevented Israeli ships from going through the Suez Canal.  Arabs had stolen so many infidel lands including the ancient Copt Christian land of Egypt.  Therefore Israel capturing the Suez Canal was absolutely justified.   Israel can recover any land from Nile to Euphrates.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I can't ban anyone, I can just delete their posts so I'll delete her posts if you want. 
I think she is a muzzie, but Hakim is pretty popular among Arabs as well so it isnt exactly a proof, but what a stupid calvah
Why do you refuse to believe I am a Christian PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi? Does it hurt you that your lies are being exposed?

Perhaps if you read your history book clearly, in 1948 the UN vote to partition two states: One Arab and one Jewish....but of course, the ARabs were unhappy, while the Jews were fine with it..and it was the ARABS who declared war..and LOST!!! and lost and lost and lost again..so you know you what, you dirty little dyke, screw you! Your grandfather lost the war...you are left to suffer for his curse on us. Those who curseth the Jewish people will themselves be cursed by Gd!  You and your ilk deserve to live in the filth they live in whether it be here in this country or abroad. You deserve to be despised by all in this world for you have disrespected Gd's people!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Why are you guys even having a debate with this nazi when the facts are so obvious. Just Ban this hint(yiddish) and we can resume our normal activities.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
No, everyone recognizes Yiddish.  Self hating Jews write different stuff than this thing.  I think it is a muslim. 

Does it matter if it is a Muslim, Christian, Jew, Black, English, Purple, Green Sphengali?

It's evil..it's wrong in every it speaks...what difference does it make what it is?!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer

Does it matter if it is a Muslim, Christian, Jew, Black, English, Purple, Green Sphengali?

It's evil..it's wrong in every it speaks...what difference does it make what it is?!

Wow I am so evil............ ::)
You all have spouted more hatred towards me than I have towards any of you. I refuse to apologize for defending my own opinions.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
yes, calling Jews kikes, claiming we stole our homeland these are the words of reconciliation and love ::) I have tried to keep things simple for you, stop stealing Jewish land, and murdering infidels and we will get along great. Though anyone who was involved in any way in harming Jews needs to be killed.

Oh and Egypt got its a*s kicked in 56, I guess by victory you mean there was no more Egyptian army and we controlled your main port.

And the Egyptian didnt build the Suez Canal, that was the British. I have to say the brits were dicks of the first order but they could build one hell of a canal. Could you imagine if the Egyptians had actually built the canal, if it was ever finished lol it wouldnt have lasted a year
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Christianpal writes:  "...Where is this so called evidence of "rape"?..."

Go look in the mirror...now do you see it?

:laugh: