Author Topic: Faginem OPENLY Supports Faggot Marriage  (Read 21424 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Faginem OPENLY Supports Faggot Marriage
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2010, 04:37:21 PM »
Re:  "Who are the misfits ?"

Clark Gable, Marilyn Monroe, and some others.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2010, 04:48:54 PM »
I thought that we were the three stooges:

[gimmage]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2010, 04:49:52 PM »
NOT you Zelhar, not most of the people here

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2010, 05:09:11 PM »
Thanks C4J. I'm done with these misfits

Why do you keep defending homos?

That is my question to C4J and JTFe2 as well.

What is the need to defend gays in a religious forum?  It is a disrespect to G-d and His Torah. 

The sad part is, these guys try to educate us about gays...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 05:16:29 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2010, 05:25:09 PM »
CZ,

You've already been exposed as someone who deliberately lies in order to promote an agenda.  Best case scenario, you're just dishonest and not a pervert yourself projecting your own thoughts onto others.  I mean I can't imagine even thinking about the deviant things you describe.  Then when I go to check out your 'facts,' none of the stuff you allege is there.  This means it's coming from your head.  And that means the only sicko in the room..is you

What's incredibly disrespectful to God is your lying..over and over again so that you can promulgate your own twisted thoughts onto others.  The fact that none of the stuff you have written is verified demonstrates your proclivity for lying--no matter what the moral implications

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2010, 05:56:33 PM »
I am glad the recent fag related threads exposed fag sympathizers in a religious forum like JTF's.

Fag logic is flawed logic!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2010, 06:27:31 PM »
I am glad the recent fag related threads exposed fag sympathizers in a religious forum like JTF's.

Fag logic is flawed logic!

Get professional help

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2010, 06:53:21 PM »
Gays (at least) in Israel have institutes where they teach kids that being gay is not only acceptable but wanted. They teach them how to do what gays do (because of the holiness of the forum, I will not elaborate). In Tel Aviv, the word "straight" has become a slur. I'm sure that in America the situation is far worse than that, and this culture makes the Negro culture look sympathetic and angelic. The people who are part of this culture are so evil I wouldn't mind handing the Goy ones to the hands of the Muslims.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2010, 07:03:22 PM »
Gays (at least) in Israel have institutes where they teach kids that being gay is not only acceptable but wanted. They teach them how to do what gays do (because of the holiness of the forum, I will not elaborate). In Tel Aviv, the word "straight" has become a slur. I'm sure that in America the situation is far worse than that, and this culture makes the Negro culture look sympathetic and angelic. The people who are part of this culture are so evil I wouldn't mind handing the Goy ones to the hands of the Muslims.

Ron, thanks for the info about the gay menace in Israel.   These filthy gays are really defiling God's promised Holy land.  If their influence continue to grow in number in Israel, then Israel does not need Iran or muslims to get destroyed! 

Any gay sympathizer in this forum is also defiling the forum!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2010, 07:07:39 PM »
You might be doing them a favor..... I sure hope threads like this are doing something for the Hebrew forum because the forum numbers here on the English forum have been in a tail spin since threads like this have become the norm.... It's starting to look like the old Kahane forum with the same 4 or 5 main posters on each day bashing the Gentiles brains out.  We all know how that ended up.. Here is some simple advice ... Grow up!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2010, 07:16:23 PM »
First, learn to stop perceiving others' posts and replies as being "personal affronts", even though they most likely are so.

That's the hardest part, especially if you feel like the other person wants to kill you or would be happy if someone else did it.

Second, learn as well how to avoid leaving follow-ups and replies which could possibly be perceived by others as being "targeted directly at their individual personalities and/or value systems rather than being targeted at impersonal concepts".

That's also hard. Lately I've felt like I've been walking on eggshells.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2010, 07:34:08 PM »
First, learn to stop perceiving others' posts and replies as being "personal affronts", even though they most likely are so.

That's the hardest part, especially if you feel like the other person wants to kill you or would be happy if someone else did it.

Second, learn as well how to avoid leaving follow-ups and replies which could possibly be perceived by others as being "targeted directly at their individual personalities and/or value systems rather than being targeted at impersonal concepts".

That's also hard. Lately I've felt like I've been walking on eggshells.

Walking on eggshells.  Exactly.
I'm disgusted by this thread.
I don't believe JTFenthusiast2 is here promoting any agenda.  He is a good and decent person.
Threads like this have to stop.
You are destroying JTF.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2010, 07:36:27 PM »
Re:  "Lately I've felt like I've been walking on eggshells."

I know just what you mean  !     :'(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2010, 07:36:58 PM »
He seems like a decent guy to me too.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2010, 07:39:54 PM »
Bullcat,

Thank you......
Correctly stated.......

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2010, 07:40:44 PM »
Listen...

I dont think JTFEnthusiast is trying to support any gay agenda... My understanding is that he questioned the scientific veracity of some of the claims made in the original post. Eventually things degraded to the point of name calling...

I think it is completely wrong. And JTFEnthusiast is only guilty of standing up against what he sees as unrighteous indignation. Sure, as I originally pointed out, that this lifestyle is an abomination. Sure, I will concede, there are diseases and unhealthyness in this lifestyle. But sometimes some people do take their anger out on the gays, and turn away from some of the other mitzvahs which are also important.

I do not make any excuses for them, I don't really understand their motivation. But I can try to apply my experience struggling with addiction to drugs to understand that sometimes people are drawn to things which they don't necessarily want to be drawn to. I will not go through the whole argument again.

But we believe that people can change and repent. My only point is that we should not make excuses even if there are exagerations against homosexuality. Maybe it will persuade a naive youth to stay away from it...

But please don't take this out on JTFEnthusiast... I think we should try to unify instead of divide us, and I have seen too much division here lately.

PS: Now I realize this is the faginem thread and not the disease thread... Im sorry to DBF for the mistake, but I still understand the reason for this behavior.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 07:51:35 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2010, 07:45:00 PM »
why the eminem obessesion...

and

"ill stab you in the head, whether you are a fag or les" is hardly talk of a gay, plus hes got a child caled halilley whihc completel rebuttalls "fagenem" baloney..
Feminem did not start pretending to attack homosexuals until ICP called him out with their diss, "Slim Anus", which exposed his homosexual life.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2010, 07:46:03 PM »
I could go on with quotes, but the guy bACK IN THE day said things to get a reaction. And in DBF case it worked...
So you are admitting that his phony gaybashing was just that, a lie? If it "worked" for me, then I would really believe he was homophobic, but I never did.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2010, 07:46:35 PM »
CZ,

You've already been exposed as someone who deliberately lies in order to promote an agenda.  Best case scenario, you're just dishonest and not a pervert yourself projecting your own thoughts onto others.  I mean I can't imagine even thinking about the deviant things you describe.  Then when I go to check out your 'facts,' none of the stuff you allege is there.  This means it's coming from your head.  And that means the only sicko in the room..is you

What's incredibly disrespectful to G-d is your lying..over and over again so that you can promulgate your own twisted thoughts onto others.  The fact that none of the stuff you have written is verified demonstrates your proclivity for lying--no matter what the moral implications
*troll alert* I bet you come from the GLAAD website.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2010, 07:47:36 PM »
Muman,

I think you understand exactly JTFE's position.
And, I agree that there is NO reason for the division that has been taking place for far too long within this thread.

Thank you........

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2010, 07:49:42 PM »
You are destroying JTF.
WTF Bullcat? "I" am "destroying JTF" because I posted a news item on how a famous homosexual "musician" is using his popularity and influence to promote the gay agenda?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2010, 07:51:45 PM »
I have a lot of admiration for JTFEnthusiast because of the struggle he's chosen to take on. It was completely his choice what he chose to tell us, and I think we need to give him credit for that rather than using it as an opportunity to cause pain.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2010, 07:52:49 PM »
He still owes us an explanation of why he keeps defending and crying out for homos.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2010, 07:55:23 PM »
He still owes us an explanation of why he keeps defending and crying out for homos.

JTFE2 is a compassionate human being. He doesn't owe anyone anything.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2010, 07:55:47 PM »
You are destroying JTF.
WTF Bullcat? "I" am "destroying JTF" because I posted a news item on how a famous homosexual "musician" is using his popularity and influence to promote the gay agenda?
Please - you don't have to curse at me.
I don't really care about that famous 'musician' in the least.  
I don't care if he is gay or not.
You certainly know that isn't what I was talking about.

This thread has taken a nasty turn against a decent member.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.