Author Topic: Our forums are under massive attack from Peace Now and other leftist traitors  (Read 18613 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
The one thing that I hear from everyone that knows Chaim in person (and what I have said many times) is that Chaim is the real deal. He puts everything he has into trying to make the world a better place. The longer I know him, the more deeply I respect him. He gave up a significant part of his life to save millions of other lives, and he runs one of the only organizations in the world that helps support the Jews in Judea and Samaria (who also are up against a lot of opposition).

The reason he is attacked is because he is right, and it drives our enemies crazy (as you can obviously tell).

Thank you for banning him, Lisa. From his crazy obsession with Chaim and the insane things he says (HIV?? lol) you can tell he has mental problems.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Kahanist Gentile

• New JTFer
It’s complete b.ullshit that this website is being hacked. Hacking is exceptionally difficult especially a forum that is powered by simple machines. This isn’t the first time Vancier lied about his forum being hacked. He also said Weigang hacked his website. Weigang is a moron and knows nothing about hacking.

Offline Kahanist Gentile

• New JTFer
This guy ralph is simply jealous of the movement and wants us to fail so he tries to drive away good people by spreading lies against us in hopes that it will prevent us from succeeding in our mission to save Israel and the west.

You’ve got to be kidding me! I’m jealous of you fringe nut jobs? Are you really that conceited and arrogant? What is there to be jealous about? You’re so much in the fringe that the odds of Hitler coming back to life and becoming the king of Israel is a million times more likely than Vancier achieving his goals. It takes a hell of a lot more than taping himself bitching from a queens basement and uploading it to youtube to change or overthrow a government.

He invested in nothing and you just admitted that he’s unemployed. He’s leeching off of the people that are stupid enough to donate to his “cause.” The funny thing is that you kikes are so cheap and so aware of each other's underhandedness that most of the “donations” come from non-Jews and Vancier admitted this. He’s such a thief that he has the nerve to claim that if he had millions of dollars he could make a revolution. In reality he's a con artist and would spend those millions on himself.

The only difference between now and thirty years later is that Iran will have nuked Israel, Israel will have given up the West Bank, and the Arabs will be the majority of what’s left of Israel’s radioactive population. Vancier, however, will still be bitching from a queens basement.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Well you're certainly obsessed with us, Ralph!  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Ralphie rat is frustrated because we expose the truth on his Arab Muslim masters. He adores these sub-chimps cuz he b luvin da way dey bukkake his little Persian butthole. He is the epitome of the Persian sub-human - a lifeless sponge who everybody squishes, a hotdog-faced hyena whose worthless 3rd world baboon country gets occupied by monkey sperm only he is inferior to (Arabs, Mongols, Turks, Greeks), whose religion is cowardice and failure and whose female demon-faced counterparts are even uglier than he is:

The superior Persian woman

In other words, Persians are sub-humans and Ralph is only a mere example
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:22:55 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I just banned him.

Aww. And I was just having fun with him.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think the woman ron posted forgot a spot to wax :laugh:
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think the woman ron posted forgot a spot to wax :laugh:

Oh you mean the unibrow?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Out of the mouth speaks what is truly in the heart.  Leftists will be exposed to the full extent!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ralphie boy. No one cares what you have to say.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 02:46:15 PM by Shlomo »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
I have not been able to get on the site for a week when I have logged on during the evening hours.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I have not been able to get on the site for a week when I have logged on during the evening hours.

Really?  After one day with major problems I haven't had difficulty at all (after shlomo countered the attacks).  You might want to try the "stay logged on forever" option because maybe logging in is the problem but if you're already logged in, you can see it - I don't know.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I had a problem logging in the past week and it seems that my ip had been blocked. Shlomo fixed this for my case but I think there might be a problem for other people who can't access the site because of the high security settings.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
I am logged in forever!!!  But I can never actually get in.  This is rare exception.  Usually when I log in after work, I can't access any of the threads.  I can get into the site, but not to read any threads or post

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I am logged in forever!!!  But I can never actually get in.  This is rare exception.  Usually when I log in after work, I can't access any of the threads.  I can get into the site, but not to read any threads or post

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.   You should definitely send a private message to Shlomo and see if he can help you out.