Author Topic: Self-Hating 'K*KE' John Stewart Likes Ron Paul  (Read 293 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Self-Hating 'K*KE' John Stewart Likes Ron Paul
« on: September 09, 2011, 06:50:30 PM »
I have NEVER liked John Stewart... Ever since he took the reigns of the Daily Show he offended me to the point of boycotting the show. I used to be an avid Daily Show watcher when Craig Kilborne was the host {in the late 90s} but have not watched a single episode since 2002 and I doubt I will ever again watch it. I cringed when I watched his show when he belittled the Jewish holiday of Channukah and his constant swipes at religion make me sick.

So now he embraces a well-known Jew hater like Ron Paul... Typical..

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/Vox-News/2011/0909/Jon-Stewart-thinks-Ron-Paul-should-be-America-s-idea-guy

Jon Stewart loves Ron Paul. OK, maybe “loves” is too strong a word here. The "Daily Show" host appreciates GOP presidential hopeful Congressman Paul of Texas quite a bit. That doesn’t mean he wants him to win, though.

“I don’t know if he should be president or have any kind of power but I like him as our idea guy,” said Mr. Stewart during his roundup on Wednesday’s Republican debate from the Reagan library.

You know how the whole recent Stewart-Paul dynamic developed, right? Last month the Comedy Central comedian pointed out that Paul’s third place finish in the Ames, Iowa, straw poll had gone virtually unmentioned by the media. Reporters instead puffed up Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who hadn’t participated, or candidates who finished below Paul.

“How did libertarian Ron Paul become the 13th floor in a hotel?” asked Stewart on his show.

Paul got lots of attention from this. Maybe Paul’s Stewartian quasi-boost was what led to his running only 2 percentage points behind President Obama in a head-to-head matchup in a late August Gallup poll.

Or maybe it was that Obama is so weak at the moment he’s not doing too well against any Republican.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Self-Hating 'K*KE' John Stewart Likes Ron Paul
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 06:52:45 PM »
After 9/11, I noticed a lot of Leftists were enamored by Paul.  They loved the fact that Paul blamed America first, and made almost no mention of Islam as being the culprit.