Author Topic: Joshua Rosenberg  (Read 5515 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Joshua Rosenberg
« on: September 16, 2011, 05:44:01 PM »
Can someone please identify the channels of Joshua Rosenberg on YT?

Can someone please expose Joshua Rosenberg for his involvement in trying to paint JTF with a negative spin?

Can someone relay why he is so infatuated with Chaim?

On so many YT videos, Joshual Rosenberg is trying to make JTF look bad.

It's time for this guy to be exposed.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Joshua Rosenberg
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 05:47:29 PM »
His main account is beleaguered1956. I don't know what his others are. Some are probably joint accounts with his boyfriend Ben Mizrahi.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 05:49:06 PM »
His main account is beleaguered1956. I don't know what his others are. Some are probably joint accounts with his boyfriend Ben Mizrahi.

Thanks for the information.

Do you know the answers to any of the other questions?  Thanks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 05:56:30 PM »
Chaim has talked about this auto anti-Semite many times before. Basically he is an egotistical chazir who got all pissy because nobody liked his stupid videos. In particular he was very resentful of the girl Irina, who made JTF spoof and satire videos, and the favorable reactions they got.

As to why he is so very obsessed with Chaim, who knows. Maybe he is infatuated with him and feels Chaim broke his heart. It wouldn't surprise me.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 06:05:54 PM »
Chaim has talked about this auto anti-Semite many times before. Basically he is an egotistical chazir who got all pissy because nobody liked his stupid videos. In particular he was very resentful of the girl Irina, who made JTF spoof and satire videos, and the favorable reactions they got.

As to why he is so very obsessed with Chaim, who knows. Maybe he is infatuated with him and feels Chaim broke his heart. It wouldn't surprise me.

I notice that he has dedicated his life to Chaim.  His entire life on YT involves his imaginary relationship with Chaim and to a lesser degree with Irish Zionist.  It seems like he stalks them and a few other users whose names I can't remember.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 06:10:41 PM »
He's not really that different from Ralph, Homo, Jr., or any of the other obsessed trolls, is he?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 06:13:41 PM »
I know he is an active member of GayDL Germany and one of Stephanie Weigangs boyfriends.

I don't know if we should try to flag his accounts or not?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 06:19:05 PM »
He's not really that different from Ralph, Homo, Jr., or any of the other obsessed trolls, is he?

I know these names are said over and over again, but who is Ralph and Homo jr?  I think Joshua Rosenberg (from australia as Chaim I think said) is more obsessed with Chaim than anyone I have seen at least on YT.

I wonder if Joshua Rosenberg was behind the account for RCH?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 06:39:20 PM »
I know he is an active member of GayDL Germany and one of Stephanie Weigangs boyfriends.

I don't know if we should try to flag his accounts or not?
Do you think Joshua Rosenberg (australia) was behind the RCH account?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2011, 07:02:44 PM »
RCH is Joshua Rosenbergs imaginary girlfriend.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2011, 07:34:34 PM »
Homo, Jr. is a longtime troll (Chaim, Jr.) who would constantly ask Chaim provoking, trolling questions on Ask JTF. One day, he got angry at Chaim because he didn't like that he was being represented by the lawyer Yoram Sheftel and gave Chaim the y-s. He was banned of course, but has come back many times under new accounts.

Ralph is also a longtime troll, believed to be an Iranian Gentile living somewhere in NYC. He professed to having a gambling problem and like Chaim, Jr would ask annoying questions on Ask JTF. One day he came out as a Nazi and started posting Nazi and WN pics all over the forum, including pictures of Holocaust victims. He has come back many times in various usernames.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2011, 07:47:16 PM »
Homo, Jr. is a longtime troll (Chaim, Jr.) who would constantly ask Chaim provoking, trolling questions on Ask JTF. One day, he got angry at Chaim because he didn't like that he was being represented by the lawyer Yoram Sheftel and gave Chaim the y-s. He was banned of course, but has come back many times under new accounts.

Ralph is also a longtime troll, believed to be an Iranian Gentile living somewhere in NYC. He professed to having a gambling problem and like Chaim, Jr would ask annoying questions on Ask JTF. One day he came out as a Nazi and started posting Nazi and WN pics all over the forum, including pictures of Holocaust victims. He has come back many times in various usernames.

Thank you for taking the time to write this.  One last question what were there original names on the forum?  Do you happen to remember?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2011, 07:51:51 PM »
Chaim, Jr., Ralph, normal_atheist/Ben m (Ben Mizrahi), German Kahanist (Steven Weigang), and 4International (Joshua Rosenberg).

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 08:08:39 PM »
RCH is Joshua Rosenbergs imaginary girlfriend.

Imaginary girlfriend  :::D

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 08:10:42 PM »
I never knew there was a troll called Chaim jr.  What kind of troll was he?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 08:14:16 PM »
I never knew there was a troll called Chaim jr.  What kind of troll was he?

That was also before my time.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 09:23:25 PM »
בס''ד

Joshua Rosenberg of Australia has also created numerous zootube accounts that literally preach Nazi anti-Semitism - condemning Jews as the "Zionist Occupation Government (ZOG)" that supposedly controls the entire world. The self-hating coward Rosenberg desperately wants to hide his hideous identity and so he pretends to be a Gentile Nazi or a Croat Nazi or he even pretends to be Steven Weigang and the Nazi Ben Mizrachi sometimes. The retarded mental cases Marbus, Weigang and Mizrachi allow him to imply that he is one of them - they don't even realize that the person behind all of these phony screen names is really Joshua Rosenberg.

To call Joshua Rosenberg insane is the understatement of the century.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2011, 11:01:24 PM »
בס''ד

Joshua Rosenberg of Australia has also created numerous zootube accounts that literally preach Nazi anti-Semitism - condemning Jews as the "Zionist Occupation Government (ZOG)" that supposedly controls the entire world. The self-hating coward Rosenberg desperately wants to hide his hideous identity and so he pretends to be a Gentile Nazi or a Croat Nazi or he even pretends to be Steven Weigang and the Nazi Ben Mizrachi sometimes. The retarded mental cases Marbus, Weigang and Mizrachi allow him to imply that he is one of them - they don't even realize that the person behind all of these phony screen names is really Joshua Rosenberg.

To call Joshua Rosenberg insane is the understatement of the century.

I think we need to expose him in everyway possible.  I see him calling everyone who disagrees with him a 'kike,' and not just a 'kike,' but some sick gross elaboration of that word.  I think we need to give name address school, etc

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2011, 04:07:00 AM »

I think we need to expose him in everyway possible.  I see him calling everyone who disagrees with him a 'kike,' and not just a 'kike,' but some sick gross elaboration of that word.  I think we need to give name address school, etc

בס''ד

He does not want us to publicize the fact that he, Joshua Rosenberg of Australia, is creating these hundreds of anti-Semitic videos. Every time we publicize this on zootube or on our forum or on any other part of the internet, it is picked up by the google search engines and other search engines. Since Rosenberg has a lot to hide in his sordid personal life, he is terrified of the exposure we are giving him. So all of us should keep mentioning that Joshua Rosenberg of Australia is producing these Nazi, Jew-hating, perverted videos and youtube accounts.  

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2011, 06:44:11 AM »
That's Wiefags account. It should also be known that they all share accounts to try and confuse people.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2011, 10:59:20 AM »
בס''ד

He does not want us to publicize the fact that he, Joshua Rosenberg of Australia, is creating these hundreds of anti-Semitic videos. Every time we publicize this on zootube or on our forum or on any other part of the internet, it is picked up by the google search engines and other search engines. Since Rosenberg has a lot to hide in his sordid personal life, he is terrified of the exposure we are giving him. So all of us should keep mentioning that Joshua Rosenberg of Australia is producing these Nazi, Jew-hating, perverted videos and youtube accounts.  

I have noticed that Joshua Rosenberg of Australia uses very anti-Semitic language on a regular basis.  I also believe that Joshua Rosenberg of Australia tries to talk as if he were Ben Mizrahi of bat-Yam, Israel.  I asked a Question on this week's 'Ask JTF' about the full details of Joshua Rosenberg of Australia and Ben Mizrahi of bat-Yam, Israel.  Also I think we are all wondering if his friend 'RCH,' was really Joshua Rosenberg of Australia

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2011, 11:28:31 AM »
Joshua Rosenberg of Australia never cared about anyone or anything but Joshua Rosenberg of Australia.  Since Joshua Rosenberg of Australia's feelings were hurt on JTF, Joshua Rosenberg of Australia showed no remorse for aligning with Nazis, terrorist supporters, or anyone who would befriend Joshua Rosenberg of Australia.  Joshua Rosenberg of Australia never cared about the Jewish people, and Joshua Rosenberg of Australia does not care about Christians whom he supposedly defends with those videos of Joshua Rosenberg of Australia's.

I also got this link about Joshua Rosenberg of Australia

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2011, 11:33:49 AM »
Who cares?

Why spend so much time talking about a loser like this?

This thread was the most read this weekend ...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2011, 11:47:21 AM »
Yeah, because Joshua Rosenberg of Australia likes to read about Joshua Rosenberg of Australia's self.

LOL!   :::D

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2011, 11:51:30 AM »
Who cares?

Why spend so much time talking about a loser like this?

This thread was the most read this weekend ...

Good Question Muman.  I think it's important because he spends every waking moment on YT attacking JTF, calling Chaim, 'jimmy sullivan,' referring to us all as 'kikes,' and using much worse anti-semitic language.  he is so obsessed with JTF, I see him arguing with NON-Jtfers about JTF.  That's how obsessed he is with JTF