Author Topic: For Everyone Doubting The World's Motives On Beit Shemesh  (Read 2906 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
For Everyone Doubting The World's Motives On Beit Shemesh
« on: December 29, 2011, 12:51:05 PM »
This is for everyone who thinks there is anything legitimate at all behind the anti-Charedim attacks of the past couple of weeks. Will you all still believe that after reading this? Look at what the NWO is saying right this moment:

Israel's Blinders On Inequality Hurt Women And Arabs

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-blinders-inequality-094500922.html

Quote from: Yahoo News
Israel’s Blinders on Inequality
By Peter Beinart | The Daily Beast – 7 hrs ago

Since the Gaza war in early 2009, Israel has largely enjoyed a respite from Arab and Palestinian violence. And as a result, Israeli Jews have been liberated to focus on their other great enemy: each other.
The first sign was the social protests that erupted this summer, protests in which Jewish Israelis took to the streets to denounce not Hamas or Iran or Mahmoud Abbas, but the oligarchs who have gobbled up much of their nation’s wealth. The second sign came this week, when 10,000 Israelis demonstrated in the city of Beit Shemesh against the efforts of ultra-Orthodox Jews to consign Jewish women to second-class citizenship in the Jewish state.
Ultra-Orthodox (or haredi) Judaism—it can never be stressed too often—is not Judaism as it was practiced in centuries past. Traditional Judaism was fluid, diverse and accommodated itself to the practical requirements of the day. Ultra-Orthodox Judaism, by contrast, is a modern creation, born out of terror and hatred of the Enlightenment, which in the 19th century seduced many previously cloistered European Jews. Although ultra-Orthodox Jews claim to reject religious innovation, ultra-Orthodoxy is constantly innovating because it is based, above all, on the rejection of secular values. And since secular values change, ultra-Orthodoxy does too.
In recent decades, perhaps the biggest innovation in secular Jewish life, both in Israel and the Diaspora, has been the increasing emancipation of women. And so, like their counterparts in the Muslim and Christian worlds, ultra-Orthodox Jews have responded with increasingly aggressive efforts to subjugate women in public life.
Decades ago, Rabbi Moshe Feinstein, perhaps the 20th century’s greatest interpreter of Jewish law, said it was permissible for men and women to ride the subway together, even if crowded conditions forced them into physical contact. Yet in Israel today, ultra-Orthodox Jews increasingly demand segregated buses, sidewalks, and public events. Feinstein acknowledged that standards of female dress would differ by community. A man, he argued, could not force his wife to cover her hair in a manner different from that of her mother. And yet in Beit Shemesh, haredi thugs taunted and assaulted an 8-year old girl because her dress conformed only to modern Orthodox and not ultra-Orthodox standards of modesty.
The good news is that Israelis are taking to the streets to fight this moral depravity. And when it comes to the struggle against ultra-Orthodox misogyny, American Jewish leaders feel far more emboldened to criticize Israeli policy than they do on the issue of Palestinian rights.
The bad news is that many Israeli and American Jewish opponents of ultra-Orthodox coercion do not recognize that the struggle for women’s rights and the struggle for Arab rights are inextricably linked. They are linked because ultra-Orthodox coercion stems in large part from ultra-Orthodox control of key ministries in the Israeli government. Israeli prime ministers give the ultra-Orthodox control over these ministries in return for the Knesset votes that keep them in power.
And why must Israeli prime ministers include ultra-Orthodox parties in their governments? In large measure, because they will not include Israel’s Arab parties. Israel’s Arab citizens (those within Israel’s 1967 borders) can vote and elect representatives to the Knesset. But by tradition, an Israeli government cannot rely on Arab parties to stay in power. It must enjoy a Jewish majority in the Knesset. Some justify this tradition by noting that the political parties favored by Israeli Arabs are non-Zionist: they wish Israel was not a Jewish state. But, as it happens, some of the ultra-Orthodox parties that have sat in Israeli governments are non-Zionist too, since many ultra-Orthodox Jews believe that the creation of a Jewish state should await the messiah.
What gives the ultra-Orthodox the ability to oppress women, in other words, is partly a political system in which Israel’s Arab citizens are largely barred from power. What the protesters in Beit Shemesh and their supporters in the United States need to remember is the fundamental interconnectedness of equal citizenship. When you deny it to one group, you produce ripple effects that undermine the equality of others as well. Israel’s declaration of independence promises “complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of race, religion and sex.” For Israel to fulfill that promise to its female citizens, it must start fulfilling it to its Arab ones as well.

Now--I don't know what really happened in the original incident, but wasn't the line that I bolded basically an admission that the alleged girl in question was not halachically dressed and was taunting the Charedim, or being put up to do so?

Axl Rose

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: For Everyone Doubting The World's Motives On Beit Shemesh
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 05:27:21 PM »
This is for everyone who thinks there is anything legitimate at all behind the anti-Charedim attacks of the past couple of weeks. Will you all still believe that after reading this? Look at what the NWO is saying right this moment:

Israel's Blinders On Inequality Hurt Women And Arabs

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-blinders-inequality-094500922.html

Now--I don't know what really happened in the original incident, but wasn't the line that I bolded basically an admission that the alleged girl in question was not halachically dressed and was taunting the Charedim, or being put up to do so?

Axl Rose

It's not the point what that girl dresses or even that someone allegedly spit on her. The main issue now is that the media is trying to create a lynchmob against charedim, all charedim.

They portray on the news items a charedi who called a female soldier who deliberately provoked him on a bus "a prostitute", as a violent attacker and sex offender. He has also been arrested and charged with sexual harassment and other offenses.

The truth is so far away from what they report it's almost unbelievable how many people fall for their manipulations and deceits.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 06:14:29 PM »

because her dress conformed only to modern Orthodox and not ultra-Orthodox standards of modesty.

Axl Rose

you do realize that chaim is a religious zionist, which is very similar to modern orthodoxy (correct me if im wrong).

regarding her taunting them (not sure if she did do that), if she did to that, shes 8, she doesnt know much better.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 06:18:27 PM »
There are Arab children as young as two or three that hate Jews--are they off the hook? It is entirely possible that she was taunting them. Chaim has said that the Charedim have been taunted. It's also very possible that she was put up to taunting them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 06:18:55 PM »
Peter Beinart is a leftist Jew                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Beinart   

In a recent essay, Beinart has argued that the tensions between liberalism and Zionism in the U.S. may tear the two historically-linked concepts apart.[9]
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 06:41:29 PM »
How come I'm not surprised? I assumed at first that he is probably a German anti-Semite but sadly... your explanation makes perfect sense. With these kinds of Jews who needs the Arabs and Ron Nazi Paul?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 06:55:32 PM »

Axl Rose

you do realize that chaim is a religious zionist, which is very similar to modern orthodoxy (correct me if im wrong).

regarding her taunting them (not sure if she did do that), if she did to that, shes 8, she doesnt know much better.

I think about taunting it was someone else they were talking about (the soldier). And no I am almost certain she wasn't taunting anyone.

Also i don't think she is "modern Orthodox". I think she and the people there mostly are National Religious.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 07:06:12 PM »
Again I think their is no point and you will only make yourself look foolish by defending the one's who spitt at girls. On the other hand, if you defend and fight against the leftists and media attacking all and most of the Haredim, that is a just thing to do.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 07:29:43 PM »
Chaim has said that the so-called spitting incident was blown vastly out of proportion, and quite possibly provoked. We may never know what really happened, but I'm sure not accepting the NWO's version of events.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 07:35:40 PM »
Chaim has said that the so-called spitting incident was blown vastly out of proportion, and quite possibly provoked. We may never know what really happened, but I'm sure not accepting the NWO's version of events.

Dude, again I didn't get the news about this yesterday or during this week when the media only started mentioning this.
 We can and should be against what happened. With that said it is also a great opportunity to show the media bias against Haredim and religious Jews in Israel in painting a whole community responsible for the actions of a very few. But denying what happened will only s**** yourself and what we stand for. And that is justice.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 07:52:09 PM »
I honestly didn't understand what you meant by that. What is "justice" in this case? I think justice would be exposing that those Charedim were provoked if that indeed was the case, which it likely was.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 07:56:09 PM »
I honestly didn't understand what you meant by that. What is "justice" in this case? I think justice would be exposing that those Charedim were provoked if that indeed was the case, which it likely was.

Honestly , I'm not going to continue with this.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 08:15:02 PM »
Chaim disagrees with you, that's all I have to say.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 08:18:27 PM »

Um, no.  Not at all.   But the guy you quoted sounds like a real clown if that helps.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 08:19:36 PM »
Why do you seem to think it's okay for children to taunt religious Jews?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 08:20:27 PM »

Axl Rose

Indeed, school children were not taunting the zealot guys, it was the other way around.   And when this author talked of "modern orthodox" he really meant religious zionist.  

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 08:24:00 PM »

No, spitting on the little girls in Bet Shemesh was not provoked.   You are confused.   It is a school called Orot and for many weeks the girls were being chanted at harrassed and intimidated on the way home from school by a small band of thugs.

What the media is saying about it and using it for is mostly not true.   Similarly, the other incidents they are trying to lump in with this - what they say is not true.    The incident on the bus between a female soldier and a haredi guy was definitely a provocation - she works in an activist group that set out to create a provocation.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 08:25:07 PM »
Why do you seem to think it's okay for children to taunt religious Jews?

LOL, what?   What the heck are you talking about?

The "little girls" in question are religious Jews!   And they did not taunt other religious Jews, they got taunted.   You are really confused now.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 08:25:23 PM »
"Religious Zionist" doesn't mean a whole lot in Israel. At one time, the vast majority of "religious Zionist" ravs denounced HaRav (ztl). Today, most "religious Zionists" go along with "land for peace" or at least don't oppose it. Name for me one "religious Zionist" that has backed up Chaim publicly and said he needs to make aliyah. That's right, there are none. But I doubt that this girl is even that. If the Bolshevik media is referring to her as "modern Orthodox" that might well mean that she is Deform or "conservative". Between the devout religious person and the pseudo-religious phony, I am siding with the former every time.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 08:26:29 PM »
"Religious Zionist" doesn't mean a whole lot in Israel. At one time, the vast majority of "religious Zionist" ravs denounced HaRav (ztl). Today, most "religious Zionists" go along with "land for peace" or at least don't oppose it. Name for me one "religious Zionist" that has backed up Chaim publicly and said he needs to make aliyah. That's right, there are none. But I doubt that this girl is even that. If the Bolshevik media is referring to her as "modern Orthodox" that might well mean that she is Deform or "conservative". Between the devout religious person and the pseudo-religious phony, I am siding with the former every time.

???

This is a very confused statement.   I am not even sure what you are saying.   

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 08:27:50 PM »
???

I agree... Not much reasoning there...

His misunderstanding or confusion of two different events makes it hard to blame him for his response.

1) There is a well documented incident of the Extremists taunting little girls who were dressed according to Halacha. This I still condemn

2) There is a photo of a girl spitting on a religious Jew... This too is wrong...

But two wrongs to not make a right... Let us just make that clear...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2011, 08:30:03 PM »
No, spitting on the little girls in Bet Shemesh was not provoked.   You are confused.   It is a school called Orot and for many weeks the girls were being chanted at harrassed and intimidated on the way home from school by a small band of thugs.
Seriously, do you know what you're writing now? This is exactly what the NWO claims about Kahanists--that we are "a small band of thugs" that threatens freedom and democracy in Israel. You know that just as well as I do. I'm not there but the more that I read up about this incident, and what the Nazi world is saying about it, the more I am inclined to believe that these few ultra-zealous protesters are the good guys in this case, and not the bad. If the media of the whole wide world is painting one little girl as an innocent victim, then she is certainly not. Did the media paint Tali Fahuel and her five little girls as innocent victims? No. Did they paint the Fogels as innocent victims? No. They said that they were "radical settlers" that were stoking the flames of "Israeli-Palestinian conflict". You know this just as well as I do. As far as I am concerned a small band of Jewish heroes are getting demonized and most of us have been brainwashed into joining in.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 08:31:19 PM »
2) There is a photo of a girl spitting on a religious Jew... This too is wrong...
That wasn't a "girl" Muman, it was a disgusting withered old slut.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 08:31:32 PM »
Seriously, do you know what you're writing now? This is exactly what the NWO claims about Kahanists--that we are "a small band of thugs" that threatens freedom and democracy in Israel. You know that just as well as I do. I'm not there but the more that I read up about this incident, and what the Nazi world is saying about it, the more I am inclined to believe that these few ultra-zealous protesters are the good guys in this case, and not the bad. If the media of the whole wide world is painting one little girl as an innocent victim, then she is certainly not. Did the media paint Tali Fahuel and her five little girls as innocent victims? No. Did they paint the Fogels as innocent victims? No. They said that they were "radical settlers" that were stoking the flames of "Israeli-Palestinian conflict". You know this just as well as I do. As far as I am concerned a small band of Jewish heroes are getting demonized and most of us have been brainwashed into joining in.

You are not looking at what happened objectively... I did not see a provocation. If Chaim could clarify what he considered the provocation then maybe we can better understand the situation. I think Axl is just trying to support what Chaim said...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 08:37:18 PM »
I have said my piece, Chaim should be stepping in here shortly.

Let me put it this way. Let's pretend that there is a group of extremely devout Catholics in a devout Catholic neighborhood and each day there is a group of self-hating liberal evangelical kids that walks past to taunt them. Maybe they tear up a picture of the Pope. One of these days some of the devout Catholics have enough and punch one of the liberal Protestants in the face. Who do you think I am going to side with? I have some theological and political differences with Catholicism but these people are still devout Christians and as my brothers/sisters you better believe I am going to take their side whether they overreacted or not. Now can you see where I am coming from?