Author Topic: HAVE A LITTLE FUN  (Read 6674 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
HAVE A LITTLE FUN
« on: June 23, 2007, 01:40:36 PM »
Here is a fun thread,,, If you were to name a new so called church, run by the Al Sharptons, Je$$e Jacksons and the other pillers of da community,, What would the church be called?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

Re: HAVE A LITTLE FUN
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 01:44:58 PM »
Saint Leroy's

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 01:50:12 PM »
Church of the Holy Drumstick

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 01:57:38 PM »
The Eleventh Hour Ebeneezer Tabernacle Deliverence From The Great Satan White Beast Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah McDonalds Gimme Yo Dead Presidents Low Rider Old English 800 Club For The Resurrection Upon Mt. Jamaica Express Time For A Million Moolie March Farrakhan Baptism Upon The Hour Of Our Malt Liquor's Perpetual Covering of All Dead Honkys, A.M.A

Pastor Groidesious M. Black
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 02:00:58 PM by Allen-T »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 02:07:34 PM »
Da Rev. I.B. Oppressed be very happy.  Do you mind to do some of da services we open as soon as I.B. Oppressed stop off at the bar then the pawn shop.

MMMM HMM
Hallaluyah
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2007, 06:45:42 PM »
Mount Shabazz Church of the Infernal Schvartza'

:laugh:

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2007, 06:52:59 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh:

Joe Schmo

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 10:14:10 PM »
Our Lady Extortion

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 10:39:07 PM »
Some years back a black fellow and I were kidding around about all the store front churches that sprout up in black neighborhoods. The black fellow that I was kidding around with was a good friend and he basically told me that a good many of that sort of church were dishonest. Many are run by phony ministers  with no real credentials. He told me a story that his grandfather use to tell about how the so called ministers divide up the collection basket money. The story goes  that there were 3 ministers and they got to talking one day about how they split up the church money and how much was of it was the Lords money and how much was the ministers to keep. The first minister said he took 10% for his use. The second said he took 20%. The third said that at the end of the service he would go into his office and toss all the money up into the air. What the Lord wanted he would take but what ever fell back to the ground was his. This must be the system Jackson and Sharpton use for their church funds.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Joe Schmo

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2007, 10:42:19 PM »
Some years back a black fellow and I were kidding around about all the store front churches that sprout up in black neighborhoods. Many are run by phony ministers  with no real credentials. He told me a story that his grandfather use to tell about how the so called ministers divide up the collection basket money. The [preacher] said that at the end of the service he would go into his office and toss all the money up into the air. What the Lord wanted he would take but what ever fell back to the ground was his.

I believe it.

Allen-T

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2007, 11:17:46 PM »
Some years back a black fellow and I were kidding around about all the store front churches that sprout up in black neighborhoods. The black fellow that I was kidding around with was a good friend and he basically told me that a good many of that sort of church were dishonest. Many are run by phony ministers  with no real credentials. He told me a story that his grandfather use to tell about how the so called ministers divide up the collection basket money. The story goes  that there were 3 ministers and they got to talking one day about how they split up the church money and how much was of it was the Lords money and how much was the ministers to keep. The first minister said he took 10% for his use. The second said he took 20%. The third said that at the end of the service he would go into his office and toss all the money up into the air. What the Lord wanted he would take but what ever fell back to the ground was his. This must be the system Jackson and Sharpton use for their church funds.

In certain parts of Queens you see literally 2-3 of these black churches on every block, and that's not counting the ones in people's houses. That's because Christianity amongst blacks is often a total scam, there is no commitment to scripture, it's whatever this half a dozen blacks wants to believe this means, or this bunch wants to interpret this way. The first church I ever attended was in Queens Village NY in a black pastorette woman's basement. Alot of emotionalism, very little else.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2007, 11:24:05 PM »
Church's Chicken® Baptist Church.  With, of course, the Brazilia Smith Memorial Chapel.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2007, 11:34:24 PM »
The Shakedown Chappel?

Imerica

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 03:11:41 AM »
Our Lady Extortion
Jim and Tammy Faye Baker and Reverend Ike could probably relate to that. ;)

Allen-T

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2007, 08:20:42 AM »
Church's Chicken® Baptist Church.  With, of course, the Brazilia Smith Memorial Chapel.

Are they baptised with mayonaise there?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 08:23:28 AM »
Well Al Sharptons church could be named,the church of modern day hair products
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2007, 08:31:02 AM »

:laugh: :laugh: That is hysterical!!!!!

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 09:08:57 AM »
OUR LADY OF THE WORTHLESS MIRACLE !!

DAT B FUNNIE rite der !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2007, 09:11:28 AM »

Glad to oblige!!

newman

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2007, 03:18:14 PM »
How about Church of the [censored] Foodstamp?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2007, 08:12:59 PM »

Glad to oblige!!

I thought they used watermelon juice for the baptising. 

Allen-T

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2007, 11:24:17 PM »
Please try to refrain from Jesus jokes in this thread, whatever the context. I already removed one.  :)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 02:28:09 PM »
Today, when i was walking back home from school a preacher standing on a stool shouted at an old woman, "JESUS LOVES YOU!"
She dropped her shopping bag, from fright and was so furious, she stormed up to him, pushed him of his stool and screamed back, "I KNOW HE JOLLY WELL DOES."

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 02:31:38 PM »
Was this another startling dream of yours ??  ;)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2007, 02:33:02 PM »
Fortunately, i do live in reality for some of the time with this being a true encounter...........