Author Topic: I love my gentile friends and gentile JTFers  (Read 12379 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I love my gentile friends and gentile JTFers
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 06:15:32 PM »
Are you mad that Stephanie dumped you, Ben?
My exact thought, notice how he used the word paranoid.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 06:18:26 PM »
L'Chaim   :dance:

I raise a glass of good Bourbon to your post Dan!

Jewish and Gentile Kahanists or any others who believe in Truth, Liberty and Righteousness must come together to work for the cause of the greater good.  I don't believe we can do it alone, so we need the help of each other to overcome the dire threats we face from Islamo and Communist Fascists who want to destroy our cultures, religion and freedom!
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 06:39:59 PM »
My exact thought, notice how he used the word paranoid.
You're both nuts.  Everyone on this forum who doesn't obey the status quo is either Marbus, Ralph, Ben or Stephanie.  What a joke.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 06:42:31 PM »
You're both nuts.  Everyone on this forum who doesn't obey the status quo is either Marbus, Ralph, Ben or Stephanie.  What a joke.
you forgot a couple, why do you hate us?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 06:51:05 PM »
I don't.  I like you.  Lisa OTOH....

By the way Ephraim, I didn't participate on the off-topic discussion in that thread...  My posts there were about invalid conversions which are an insult to true converts who have to go through a lot to become Jewish.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2013, 06:55:51 PM »

By the way Ephraim, I didn't participate on the off-topic discussion in that thread...  My posts there were about invalid conversions which are an insult to true converts who have to go through a lot to become Jewish.
That was very disrespectful what you said to her, please have some honor and respect. Has she done anything to you, since you have been back on the forum?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2013, 07:22:01 PM »
We Jews love to argue .. I think it is one of our favorite pastimes.  ::)

Efraim and Bachamal .. I am giving you both a big hug.. Cmon , let's bury that hatchet and move on from here..  We are facing too many greater threats to cause all these divisions within ourselves..    Both of you come and join me for a shot of Bourbon or Vodka and let's just be friends.

Kol Tuv
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2013, 07:35:55 PM »
Yes, I agree.  Thank you EveryJew44.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2013, 07:39:14 PM »
What's the Yiddish word for spinster daughter?

So you're going to insult Lisa now instead of answering her question?  Don't be a child because children get banned.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2013, 07:41:28 PM »
If this chazir isn't Ben Mizrachi, which he probably is, he is either Chakma or Adam613.

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2013, 07:51:39 PM »
If this chazir isn't Ben Mizrachi, which he probably is, he is either Chakma or Adam613.

Nope.  Not Chakma and not Adam613.

So you're going to insult Lisa now instead of answering her question?  Don't be a child because children get banned.

Shut your mouth, kalb ibn kalb.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2013, 07:52:43 PM »
OK fine, you're another alias of Ralph's as well.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2013, 07:59:31 PM »
For hecks sake.... Can't we let this go? I don't think Bechamal is a troll. This thread was meant to be a thread of consolation and instead it has become another thread of denigration.

True, we have problems with trolls, but not everyone who says things which are foreign to JTF's ideas is a troll. I thought we encouraged people to say what they think so that they could be debated.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2013, 08:00:55 PM »
OK fine, you're another alias of Ralph's as well.

מספיק - enough.  I am not Ralph, or marbus, or anyone else you can think of.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2013, 08:14:16 PM »

I don't believe he's any of the usual suspects, I think he's a child all his own.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2013, 08:15:28 PM »
For hecks sake.... Can't we let this go? I don't think Bechamal is a troll. This thread was meant to be a thread of consolation and instead it has become another thread of denigration.

True, we have problems with trolls, but not everyone who says things which are foreign to JTF's ideas is a troll. I thought we encouraged people to say what they think so that they could be debated.
So you didn't read what he wrote?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2013, 08:18:25 PM »
So you didn't read what he wrote?

Bechamel made a comment where he suggested that Chaim is a begger... I saw that. I commented that it is not a good thing to do to insult the Leader of JTF or it's admins...He also took a swipe at Lisa which, if he is to be taken seriously, he should ask to be forgiven. I think it was in poor judgment...

But I am not sure what his other 'transgressions' are...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2013, 08:21:23 PM »

Muman, I implore you to reserve judgment until you have considered the material being referenced.  You either weren't paying attention, or are obfuscating.

Case in point: 

Quote from: bahamel
If JTF is afraid of offending monetary contributors, then be clear what you are all about:  schnorrers.
Untrue accusation attacking the forum.  Though not quite troll like.  The rest is clear.

What's the Yiddish word for spinster daughter?

Personal attack against Lisa when all she did was ask him to clarify something he said.

Shut your mouth, kalb ibn kalb.

For warning him not to insult Lisa and behave like a child here, I am called a dog.

It doesn't matter what this person is or is not.  Whether they came here with good intentions or bad intentions.  Whether they are a great Jew or a lousy excuse openly flaunting halacha.   The fact is that his behavior is not acceptable here.   Starting an insult war with someone who challenges an opinion (or warns you against personal attacks) is childish and belongs on a splinter forum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2013, 08:22:20 PM »
So in other words he came from Dyke Guzofsky's rat nest?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2013, 08:23:44 PM »
Bechamel made a comment where he suggested that Chaim is a begger... I saw that. I commented that it is not a good thing to do to insult the Leader of JTF or it's admins...He also took a swipe at Lisa which, if he is to be taken seriously, he should ask to be forgiven. I think it was in poor judgment...

But I am not sure what his other 'transgressions' are...

:o

And that to you requires "other transgressions?"   This forum is not a "slam book" for people to sit here insulting each other all day.   Anyone who propagates garbage like that on the forum obviously doesn't belong here because their mind hasn't fully developed yet, and this forum is for intelligent people.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2013, 08:23:50 PM »
KWRBT,

I fully agree that disrespect of JTF leaders and admins is a surefire way to get banned. And I support banning such disrespectful members. As I stood up against rothstein who disrespected you yesterday...

So yes, on the basis of being insulting and disrespectful of JTF leadership I concur that he should be considered for banning...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2013, 08:25:02 PM »
So Bechamel, you wrote "Lisa OTOH."

What's that supposed to mean?  If you think Chaim is a schnorrer with poor leadership skills, and I'm a spinster, then why are you here? 

I also see that you called Kahane-Was-Right-BT, who never attacked you, or did anything bad to you, a son of a b--ch.   

It looks like you've been exposed as nothing but a miserable human being, despite acting all religious.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2013, 08:25:56 PM »
"Considered"? LOL

BTW, this individual (Bechamel as you call him because I cannot read Chevreet) has been weird from day one. He made several WN-ish posts, for instance.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2013, 08:26:57 PM »
So Bechamel, you wrote "Lisa OTOH."

What's that supposed to mean?  If you think Chaim is a schnorrer with poor leadership skills, and I'm a spinster, then why are you here? 

I also see that you called Kahane-Was-Right-BT, who never attacked you, or did anything bad to you, a son of a b--ch.   

It looks like you've been exposed as nothing but a miserable human being, despite acting all religious.
After a lot of going back and forth on this Lisa, I think Bechamel might actually be our old Pedo friend, Din Rodef or "Truth Typer".

Offline בַּחַמַל

• Full JTFer
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2013, 08:44:41 PM »
He made several WN-ish posts, for instance.

Where?

After a lot of going back and forth on this Lisa, I think Bechamel might actually be our old Pedo friend, Din Rodef or "Truth Typer".
You know very well that I am not Marbus, or Ralph, or any of these people.

Lisa, give him my current IP, and give him the IPs of all these said individuals, so we can put his chivalrous act to rest.  I think you have a potential candidate for a husband here.  Take advantage while your womb is still somewhat fertile.